Sarah vs. the Sandwich Shop Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the counter were two people. One was a middle aged, short, slightly pudgy Italian man with very little hair up top, but plenty along his arms, and even on his chest, from the little Sarah could see peaking up from his loose uniform. The second person was her target.

Standing at about half a foot shorter then Sarah, Lou was busy storing away some sort of meat, her shoulder length brunette hair was dancing around her head as it bobbed to the song that was playing over the radio (Michelle Branch's 'Everywhere"), her sexy little lips moving, clearly singing along, but no sound coming out as to not disturb the costumers. The dimples that were so distinctive and striking were in full effect. Even in the split second Sarah was observing her, she could tell Lou was in her natural habitat. She belonged behind that counter, making the sandwiches she loved. The thought of someone as beautiful as Lou being so happy doing what she loved brought a small smile to Sarah's face.

That smile, however, did not last long. Lou, looking up at the chime of the bell, took one look at Sarah and her smile, while it didn't go away completely due to (what Sarah could only imagine) her professionalism in front of the other costumers.

"Welcome to Lou's Deli, what can I get for you, Mam," the pudgy man said, clearly not at all put off as Lou was. The fact that his eyes drifted a little bit lower than Sarah's own a few times made this all too clear.

Sarah smiled at the man, whose nametag read 'Tony', and said "Actually, I'm here to speak with Lou." She and Tony turned their attention to Lou, who hadn't stopped looking at Sarah the entire time. Normally, the thought that a beautiful woman couldn't keep their eyes off of her would be something she would bask in, usually. Hell, with the instincts and skills on full alert due to her being on a mission, Sarah knew full well that all three of the costumers in the shop were trying to nonchalantly sneak peeks at her.

However, the look in Lou's dark, brown eyes was definitely not the horny, I-want-to-fuck-you-all-night eyes that Sarah usually received from passersby's. They were full of caution, anger, jealousy and just a small hint of fear.

Pushing aside that small bit of fear she felt, Lou moved up towards her the front of the counter, lightly touched Tony's arm to signify it was alright, because he apparently saw the same look in Lou's eyes that Sarah did and did not look at all like he wanted to step aside. However, his protectiveness towards Lou did not override his respect for her, so he stepped aside, allowing Lou to face her, arms crossed in front of her chest.

"What do you want Sarah," said Lou brusquely, no hint of costumer friendliness in her voice. It was all pure business. "If you're here to try and scare me away from Chuck again, I'm just going to have to ask you to leave and to get the hell over yourself."

Sarah didn't respond to Lou's threats right away. It wasn't due to fear, though; Far from it. It was just that when Lou crossed her arms in front of her, she unintentionally hefted her breasts up. And although they were hidden by Lou's shirt and apron Sarah could tell by the lack of straps on her shoulder through her white shirt, Sarah knew the B-cup mounds of flesh were not hindered by a bra. The fact that Lou went to work without a bra led Sarah to wonder if Lou also came to work without any panties either. The mental image of Lou going full commando all day long made Sarah's own panties get a tad moist.

Ripping her mind away from the thought of lifting Lou's apron to find a tasty treat better than any sandwich, Sarah recomposed herself and said, "Actually, I did come here to talk about that, but not to scare you!" she added quickly, as she saw Lou start to get angry. "I actually wanted to apologize to you."

That stopped Lou, who now looked confused and wary.

"Apologize." The word rolled off Lou's tongue as if it were some foreign word she never heard before. Her eyebrows were arched in clear disbelief.

"Yeah, apologize," Sarah repeated. "But I was hoping we could talk somewhere a little more," her eyes moved from Lou to Tony, then she turned her head to look at the three people, all of their head's just happening to snapped back to their own business (two of those pairs of eyes, the horny part of Sarah's mind noticed, were clearly focused on Sarah's ass before they turned away; and only one of them was one of the guys) "private."

Lou stared into Sarah's eyes, as if trying to read her mind to see if this was some kind of trick, before she scanned the costumers who were trying badly to act nonchalant. After a few seconds, Lou nodded in agreement.

"Fine," Lou relented. "We can talk."

Sarah let out a sigh of relief. Part one of the plan was a success: Get Lou alone. She moved towards the entryway of the counter, but was stopped by Lou's next words.

"But, only after the shop closes; I still have work to do." She glared at Sarah as if daring her to challenge her.

Not wanting to anger Lou any more than she already had, Sarah nodded in consent, said "Okay. That's fine. I'll wait outside until you're ready."

With a smile towards Lou, and a nod of thanks towards Tony, Sarah moved towards the door, fully aware of five pairs of eyes on her back. Before she opened the door, she saw in the reflection, and was extremely pleased to see the three pairs of eyes reflected back were locked firmly on her ass.

Including Lou's.

*****

The hour Sarah spent sitting waiting for Lou was probably one of the longest of her life. She had never been more afraid and horny at the same time in her entire life.

It wasn't fear for her life she was afraid of. She had been in much more dangerous situations than trying to fuck a 100 pound sandwich shop girl to find out if she was a threat to national security. All of Sarah's instincts were telling her that Lou was nothing more than a random girl who walked into the Buy More and fell hook, line and sinker for the old Bartowski charm. If it could happen to Sarah, it certainly could happen to Lou.

Unfortunately, she couldn't just go to General Beckman and say she thinks Lou is a good girl and could she please let it go. The reaming her ass would receive would be so severe Sarah wouldn't be able to show her face in Washington for years. So she had to do this.

No, she was afraid because despite how many times Casey and her have gone over this plan, despite how many ways they came up with to keep Chuck as far away from Lou's store as possible, Sarah was still terrified of Chuck finding out about this or, even worse, walking in on them.

The extremely horny side of her that was eagerly looking forward to tonight couldn't help but think happy thoughts about Chuck walking in on her and Lou with Lou's head between Sarah's legs. How Chuck would look shocked and confused at first, but after the girls gestured for them to come closer, he would start to undress as he joined them.

The thought of riding Chuck's rock hard cock while Lou was wrapped around her from behind, squeezing one of Sarah's bouncing tits with one hand, fingering her clit with the other, and muffling Chuck's groans and moans with her own pussy planted right on his face made her already damp underwater that much closer to being full out soaked.

This was the reason she was actually looking forward to this. Assuming Lou was actually looking to kill Chuck, too get the Pentothal to work on Lou, Sarah had to fuck Lou to lower her resistance in case she was trained to fight the serum's effect. So whether Lou was a spy who wanted to kill Chuck and sell the Intersect information she gets to cause worldwide suffering or she was an all American girl who dreamed of the picket fence, the front porch and the 2.5 kids, Sarah was getting some pussy tonight.

And if the stares Sarah received from Lou were any indication, it might not be that had to get it, drugs or no drugs.

"Snap out of it, Walker!"

Sarah reacted instantly. She jumped to her feet, all images of naked, entangled bodies wiped from her mind instantly, as possible fear for her life overrode all else, and prepared herself to fight for her life.

"God, Sarah," the exasperated voice in her ear said, "Are you a trained killer for the United States Government, or a horny fucking school girl!"

Sarah relaxed her body and sat back down on the bench she so quickly vacated. "Sorry, John." And she truly was. She needed to remember this was a mission. Just because it was a mission between the sheets, doesn't make it any less important.

Casey's reaction to Sarah's plan to basically fuck the truth out of Lou was considerably subdued.

"Huh," he grunted, "can I keep the tape?'

He couldn't.

Other than that, he had shown no unprofessional interest in the prospect of his extremely attractive partner having sex with another extremely attractive woman. At least he had in front of her; Whether Casey had done so behind Sarah's back, she was better off not knowing.

"Heads up, Sarah," Casey warned her. "Here she comes."

And sure enough, the door to the store opened and Lou and Tony emerged from the bright lights of the store and joined Sarah in the night. Sarah stood and watched as the two looked at her.

"Do you want me to stay," Tony asked, giving Sarah a very wary glance. "I'm not one to lay a hand on a woman, but I can hold her while you hit.'

Lou laughed as Tony punched his palm in an apparent attempt at intimidation. Somehow Sarah didn't feel any danger from a Danny DeVito look alike.

"Thanks for the support, T, but I think I'll be alright," she looked over at Sarah, and her lips were still curved in a devious smirk when she said, "It will just be us girls having a little chat."

With a final goodbye to Lou and a nervous glance to Sarah, Tony went to his car and drove away.

When his car had pulled from the parking lot, Lou turned to Sarah. "Come on in. It's getting cold." The surprising show of concern threw Sarah for a second, but she shook her head and entered the store. If Lou wasn't pissed enough to worry about Sarah's temperature, this might be easier then Sarah had thought.

Lou walked up to the front of the counter and turned to face Sarah. She was no longer wearing the apron, so Sarah was able to plainly see that Lou did not in fact have a bra on, as the two hard nipples poking from beneath the shirt clearly demonstrated.

"So," Lou began, getting right to it, using her elbows to rest back on the glass of the deli counter. "What did you want?"

Sarah took a breath (she heard Casey say, "Showtime") and said, "I just wanted to apologize to you for the other day. I don't know what I was thinking. I was way out of line."

Lou snorted at this. "You can say that again. When I left, I was thinking, 'Did she really say what I think she said'."

"Believe me," Sarah implored Lou, "When you left I was saying the same things. 'What did you just say? Why would you possibly say that?'"

Lou's raised her eyebrows at this. "Really," she asked in disbelief?

Sarah forced her face to look the most aggrieved she could without going overboard and said, "Yes, really. I was mortified at myself. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am. You're Chuck's girlfriend. I'm not. I couldn't handle it, so instead of being an adult and backing off, I decided it would be best to act like a child."

This got Lou. She shifted a little, relaxed her body, and moved ever-so-slightly closer to Sarah. This was a good sign. If Lou was starting to listen to Sarah, was starting to feel comfortable around her, then that would give Sarah a much easier opportunity.

"I'm glad you understand that," Lou said. "I didn't want to say anything to you or Chuck, because I know he still cares about you, but if you didn't back off I wouldn't have had much choice."

Taking a chance at the much more pleasant direction this conversation seemed to be heading, Sarah moved forward and placed her hand on Lou's shoulder and gave her a comforting squeeze.

Lou tensed at the sudden contact, but didn't brush her off, so Sarah began speaking in a soft, comforting voice, "And I wouldn't have blamed you. I was just so jealous of you. I was the dumped in our relationship, not the dumpie." Lou looked up into Sarah's eye, paying close attention to Sarah's words. "I couldn't give Chuck what he needed. He wanted a future that I wasn't ready for. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't break his heart like I did."

Sarah could begin to feel her eyes start to swell. This was not a ploy to get Lou's trust. These were genuine affections and regrets that Sarah was unloading to Lou. At the end of all this, Sarah truly wants Chuck to be happy, and if he finds that happiness with Lou, then she wanted Lou to avoid the mistakes she had made, however vast a difference there was in their chosen professions.

Lou continued to look into Sarah's eyes, those beautiful brown orbs losing the anger and jealousy that had been prominent throughout their entire conversation. In their place were signs of sympathy and compassion. She covered the hand resting on her shoulder with her own, and lifted it off to hold it in front of them.

"Thank you for telling me this, " Lou softly said to her. "I never thought about your feelings about my dating Chuck. I just saw you as the hot ex that couldn't let things go. I was afraid that he would forget about me to go back to his 'one true love'."

They stood there for a few seconds, hands clasped together, looking into each other's eyes. Sarah couldn't believe how ell this was going. She could smell the perfume Lou had used this morning, lilacs, as a tear that had made its way down Sarah's cheek fell onto Lou's hand.

This seemed to knock Lou to her senses. She looked down at their entwined hands, at the miniscule tear mark that had just been made and jerked her hand free from Sarah's.

Sarah was terrified that she had just ruined the entire plan, that Lou was going to tell her to leave, but to her great relief, Lou merely moved away from Sarah, to behind the counter, seeming to want to put something between her and the blond woman, and used her shaking hands to brush her hair behind her ears. While Lou had her back turned, Sarah quickly whipped her eyes. She didn't need her emotions to screw this up even more.

Sarah watched Lou as she busied herself, trying to find reasons to keep from making eye contact with Sarah. A smirk came to Sarah's face. Lou was nervous and trying to forget the moment the two of them just shared. 'Not on my watch'

Sarah made sure Lou was occupied with washing some dishes that she knew were already washed, then looked up at the security camera hanging in the corner that Casey had tapped into and was watching from the van outside. She gave it a quick thumbs up, signifying that she was now going to make her move.

"Roger that, Walker," Casey's voice came over the ear piece. "Make sure you have don't hurt her too much."

Sarah smiled as she approached the counter and kindly said "Lou?"

Lou answered without looking up, "Yeah."

"Why don't we have something to drink. It's too tense and dramatic in here. We need to loosen up. Have some fun," suggested Sarah.

Lou looked up at this, eyebrow raised and laughed. "Fun? With you?"

"Hey! What does that mean?" Sarah asked in mock outrage. Now that Lou was laughing and teasing her, Sarah was not going to let her slip back into awkward silence. "I can be fun."

Lou rolled her eyes at Sarah and said, "Yeah, right, okay."

Sarah put her hand on her hip and played along by challenging the laughing sandwich girl. "Well, why don't you get out the booze and we'll see how fun I can get."

Lou was still chuckling as she moved to the door to the backroom, "I'm going to need to get more than what I have in order to make you fun. Hold on," and with that small request, Lou disappeared through the door.

Alone for she didn't know how long, Sarah took this opportunity to get an update from Casey, as well as to remove the Pentothal packet from her locket, putting it in the pocket with the antidote.

"Casey," she whispered as to not draw attention from Lou, "are you there?"

"Where else would I be, Walker," a gruff Casey responded. "When are you getting to the good stuff, it's boring in here?"

"God, you're such a pervert, Casey," she shot back as dignified as a whispering person could. After a few seconds, she spoke again, even quieter than before, trying to save said dignity. "And soon, she's getting drinks now. I should be able to slip it in."

She heard a rumble from behind the door disappeared and knew she didn't have much time. "Quick," she started again, "what the update on Chuck?"

"Hmpf," he grunted. "Captain America is still parked in camp geek. He won't be leaving anytime soon."

She gave a sigh of relief and said, "Good. Tell me if he-" She shut herself up when the door opened again, and Lou came through, holding a bottle of whiskey in one hand, and clutching the rims of two glasses in the other.

"Tony's favorite end of shift tradition," Lou beamed, shaking the whiskey. "Take a swig to wash away the bullshit of the day, go home and bang the wife." At Sarah's raised eyebrow, Lou added with a shrug of the shoulder, "That last part is for him only."

"Sure," Sarah said, thinking of a way to embarrass Lou and potentially lower her inhibitions more. "Like you don't go around Burbank, searching for a hot piece of ass in a short skirt to take home to play 'Bang the Wife' with," she teased, taking the bottle and glasses from Lou who reacted the way Sarah hoped she would.

Lou blushed and playfully shoved Sarah, laughing while she said, "God, Sarah, shut up! That's so not me at all. I don't like women like that!" She wasn't very convincing with the way she wouldn't look Sarah in the eye and how she played with the hem of her shirt.

Using this moment of embarrassment to her advantage, Sarah poured the two glasses (as slowly as possible, of course), quickly took out the Pentothal from her pocket, opened it, and poured a small portion of it into one of the glasses. By the time Lou looked back up she only saw Sarah holding out a glass for her, which she took with a "Thanks". But when she took the glass from her, their fingers brushed against one another's.

Lou's eye shot up to look at Sarah, who just threw back a knowing and rather lustful look had Lou squirming in nervousness. Nervousness about what, Lou didn't want to think about too much.

Sarah raised her glass and said, "To bridging friendships." Lou looked rather wary as she raised her glass as well, repeated "To bridging friendships," and clinked the glasses.

Sarah took a small sip, not wanting to cloud her own judgment, but Lou, confused by this strange feeling that seemed like arousal, emptied the whole thing.

When her glass is empty, Lou slams it down, somehow not breaking it, and tells Sarah, "More."

A little surprised, Sarah poured a second glass and, seeing that Lou had her eyes clamped shut, still reeling from the intensity of her drink, slipped the antidote in.

"So Lou," Sarah said as casually as she could, handing Lou the drink, who took a much more conservative sip then her last, "tell me about yourself. Have you always wanted to be a sandwich maker, or was this your second choice."

Lou's eyes were dilated a bit, a sure sign that the Pentothal was kicking in, as she answered, "Oh, yeah, I've always wanted to do this." She took another sip of her drink and continued, "I've loved putting things together and making people happy with my creations, but I wasn't good with machines and clothes, but I was good with food, so I went to culinary school, got my degree a few years back, opened this shop not long after, and here I am."

"And thank god for that," Sarah said, not trying to hide her gaze as it made its way up Lou's exposed legs in her shorts.