Sarah vs. the Sandwich Shop Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

Lou blushed again at this, taking another sip, but, to her own surprise, uncrossed then crossed her legs, making her feel like Sharon Stone in 'Basic Instinct', especially the way Sarah's eyes locked on to Lou's covered crotch.

Sarah could not believe what she was seeing. Lou was basically begging Sarah to stare at her hidden pussy, which Sarah did all too willingly. She could practically feel the heat radiating off her even from across the table. Knowing that the drug was in full effect now, Sarah scooted her chair so she was sitting right next to Lou. She felt the girl tense up at the close contact, but she didn't pull away, which Sarah took as a good sign.

"So, Lou," Sarah said, leaning her head closer to her, her breath brushing against Lou's neck, making the hair stand on end, "Tell me, have you ever had sex with a woman."

There it was. The cards were all on the table. Lou had suspicions, but now she knew for sure: Sarah wanted to fuck her!

And the most surprising part of this wasn't Sarah's intentions, but the fact that Lou didn't get up right away and immediately tell Sarah to leave and that she had a boyfriend and that she didn't swing that way.

All she did was shake her head no.

Sarah moved a hand to Lou's thigh, stroking the shorts that was all that stood between her and Lou's flesh.

"Have you ever thought about it," Sarah asked her words coming out now in soft whispers as her lips were now right next to Lou's ear. The sensation of Sarah's hot breath washing over her ear and neck brought Lou to the height of arousal

Lou shook her head again, afraid that if she opened her mouth the only thing that would come out would be a moan of desire, because now that Sarah was talking about it, all she could think about was Sarah and what she would look and feel naked.

"Are you thinking about it now?" Now Sarah's other hand was lightly cupping Lou's cheek, gently making Lou turn her head so she was facing Sarah now. Lou was now presented with the undeniable proof that not only was Sarah one of the most gorgeous person she's even met but, by the way she was slowly closing the distance, this was really going to happen.

Lou finally opened her mouth to answer, and she was right in thinking that it would be desire filled moan. "Yes."

Needing no more encouragement, Sarah finally closed the gap between her and Lou and brought their lips together.

It wasn't the greatest first kiss Sarah had ever had, something she knew going in. Lou just sat there, a statue of shock. But all the same, Sarah tried to put all the passion and desire she could in to this one kiss, wanting to get Lou into this more.

After about twenty seconds that felt like twenty minutes to Lou, Sarah felt that was long enough and pulled away, not able to stop the groan of regret that escaped her throat.

"What are you doing," Lou asked through a moan when Sarah pulled away.

Sarah smirked and raised her hand to the back of Lou's neck, gently angling her head so they were looking in each other's eyes. "I was kissing you. I thought that was obvious."

Sarah couldn't quite make out what the other woman was thinking; she wasn't panicking and freaking out, which was a good sign, but she also wasn't exactly jumping into Sarah's arms either. Nevertheless, Sarah knew that she could make this happen.

"But," Lou said finally, and it was clear she was trying to find the right words to convey her confusion, "why?" was all she was able to come up with.

Sarah giggled at this, and answered, as if was the most obvious answer in the world, "Because you're hot, and I've wanted to kiss you all night."

Lou's eyes widened at this, though whether it was in fear or in arousal, Sarah couldn't tell yet. "But what about Chuck?"

'Hah! Got ya!' Sarah thought triumphantly. If Lou's first reaction was Chuck's reaction, not 'we shouldn't do this' or 'I don't like women' than that meant that there was a part of the girl who wanted this. Even drunk girls, at least in Sarah's experience, played those common cards when first approached with their bisexuality.

"Chuck doesn't have to find out," Sarah comforted the girl. "This can just be between you and me." And, taking advantage of Lou's lack of negative reaction, Sarah leaned in and kissed her again.

While her first kiss was brief and nothing more than Sarah putting her lips on Lou's, this one had slightly more pressure behind it. The hand Sarah had on Lou's neck moved to Lou's arm and was now lightly stroking it through her shirt. Sarah broke her kiss after a few minutes to get some oxygen and saw that Lou's eyes had closed sometime during the last kiss and her breathing had quickened, making her chest expand and contract in a very enticing way. Sarah was very pleased to see that Lou's shirt now clearly had two little bumps.

"Ooo, someone's enjoying this," Sarah teased. Lou opened her eyes and followed Sarah's gaze down to her hard nipples. Seeing undeniable physical evidence that she actually enjoying this seemed to spark something in Lou, for when she looked up at Sarah again, her eyes had completely changed. Where before they were hesitant and nervous, now they were engulfed in pure lust, a fact that she proved instantly by lunging her face across the distance between her and Sarah, dislodging Sarah's stroking hand and pressing their lips together.

This was not a hesitant, finding-her-way kiss of a first timer. This was a full blown, forceful and passionate kiss, with Lou bringing her hands into play. They didn't go to any of the sensitive places on Sarah's body, but her right arm wrapped around Sarah's waist and her left hand buried in Sarah's long blond hair.

Sarah was slightly taken aback by the sudden change of tune in Lou, but quickly got over it and gave back as good as she was getting, which was surprisingly good given Lou's non-experience in the realm of girl-on-girl loving.

There were so many thing's Sarah to do to this girl, her hands putting themselves back on Lou's body, one hand flying up to lightly stroke Lou's gorgeous face, the other put itself on Lou's thigh.

Doing this caused Lou to gasp in the middle of the kiss, which gave Sarah the opportunity to take this to the next level.

Lou was blown away at how good she was feeling. She had never kissed anybody like this and likewise had never been kissed like this either. She never had any lustful thoughts toward a woman before tonight, but now all she wanted was to lie down on the floor and push Sarah's head between her legs. A fact that solidified itself when Sarah decided to take advantage of Lou's aroused gasp and slipped her tongue into Lou's mouth.

Feeling that wet snake dancing with her own tongue caused Lou to moan, and she quickly brought her own tongue to life, stroking the invading organ with her own, sending both girls into frenzied moans of passion.

Lou's hand was stoking up and down Sarah's back, sending shiver's along her spine, loving how the hand kept getting closer and closer to her ass, but never made contact, always retreating back up when it got closer, as if scared of actually touching it.

Sarah's hand was traveling a similar path, but instead of stroking Lou's back toward her ass, she was instead making goose bumps pop all over Lou's barely-concealed legs as Sarah got closer and closer to Lou's pussy. Sarah could feel the heat that was radiating off of her hidden honeypot.

They sat there in the middle of Lou's empty shop, hands traveling all over each other's body, tongues dueling one another in a fight neither minded losing and running out of air due to the lack of desire to end their kissing.

But inevitably the necessity to breathe forced them to separate, the string of saliva connecting to their lips surviving as an unneeded reminder of the passion they were just indulging in. By now Sarah had joined Lou in the heavy breathing department and the two rested their foreheads against each other's, their labored breath blowing across their faces.

"That was amazing," Lou panted, seeming to have a smile etched permanently on her face.

"That," Sarah began, knowing a similar smile was plastered on her own face, "was just the beginning."

Lou showed how much she liked that promise by removing her hand from Sarah's hair and moved it to the hand Sarah was resting on her thigh. Lou winked at Sarah and moved Sarah's hand north.

"Uuhh!" Lou gasped as Sarah's hand came in contact with her clothed pussy. She couldn't believe that not only was another woman touching her pussy for the first time (her boyfriend's ex, of all people), but she made it happen.

"Can you feel it," Lou asked through a moan? "Can you feel how wet you're getting my pussy?"

"It would be hard not to," joked Sarah. "You're fucking soaked!" This was totally true. Sarah's hand was already damp as she rubbed Lou's pants into her pussy and she wasn't even touching skin on skin yet.

"Because of you, Sarah," Lou groaned as she took another giant step and moved the hand on Sarah's back all the way down to squeeze Sarah's ass. "You're so fucking hot! Even when I was mad at you I was checking your hot ass body out" she said over Sarah's own groan, which was cut off as Sarah moved to kiss her again, this time closing the distance between them completely by moving from her own chair to straddle Lou in her own.

Lou couldn't believe how forward she was being. Sarah was the experienced one of the two, yet Lou was the one making the big moves: she stared the make-out session; she brought Sarah's hand to her pussy and now she was massaging Sarah's ass. But she was loving it! She always plunged head first into any new challenge that was presented to her, putting everything she had into them, and she couldn't wait to plunge head first into Sarah Walker!

Sarah was loving this as well. How could she not? She was straddling a horny, beautiful woman, her tongue now being the one fighting off Lou's in her own mouth, her hand all over Lou's pussy stained pants feeling the softness of the delights beneath, the pressure of their two bodies close together allowing Sarah to rub even harder. And Lou now had both hands down on her ass, squeezing the flesh together, bringing Sarah to higher planes of arousal.

But as great as she felt and knew that Lou was feeling, the sensible voice in her head was telling her that this might not be the smartest place to fuck. So reluctantly breaking away from Lou's mouth, Sarah said, "We should," she was cut off by a groan caused by Lou, who, unable to kiss Sarah's mouth, settled for dragging her tongue over Sarah's long, creamy neck. Clearing her throat and trying to keep composure, Sarah tried again. "We should pro-mmmm-probably m-mo-mmmmmove to the ba-AH-ck!" She was forced to yelp when Lou pinched her ass.

Lou stopped fondling Sarah's ass and looked up at Sarah, a look of horror on her face. She whipped her head around to look at the windows, as if expecting to find her entire family pressed against it, pointing at her and fainting in disgust.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I almost had sex in front of my window!" She jumped to her feet, and would have thrown Sarah off of her lap and into her up-until-now squeezed ass if it weren't for Sarah's reflexes kicking in. As it was, she merely cause Sarah to stumble a bit. "What if someone had seen?! What If Chuck had seen?!" It seemed that not even a drunk and slightly drugged Lou could completely forget about Chuck Bartowski.

'Welcome to my world' Sarah said to herself, moving behind Lou and wrapped her arms around her waist, kissing the exposed skin of Lou's collar bone and moved slowly up her neck, getting the desired reaction by having Lou relax slightly.

"Don't" kiss "worry." Kiss "Chuck's" kiss "busy." Kiss "Let's" kiss "just" kiss "move" kiss "to" kiss "the" kiss "back." To finish the journey, Sarah took Lou's earlobe into her mouth and nibbled on her. To Sarah's surprise, this brought out a huge moan from Lou's lips, causing her to reach up and press Sarah's head to her.

"God, Sarah! What are you doing to me?!" But instead of sounding angry, Lou sounded hornier than ever.

'Looks like I found a sweet spot' a sing-song voice went in Sarah's mind. Moving out of Lou's grasp, she turned the girl around in her arms, making them face each other. Saying nothing else, Sarah leaned down to kiss the girl, letting it last a few seconds, before breaking away and looking down at her.

Lou was biting her lip, looking up at her soon to be lover, and Sarah could tell that their wasn't going to be any more tying to back out of this. Smiling, Sarah took Lou by the hand and led the willing girl to the door that led to the back.

Pushing open the door, Sarah saw that the room consisted of a refrigerator in one corner next to an oven along one side wall, a wall across from her that was all condiments and bread and all ingredients that Lou and her fellow sandwich makers used, a long table used to make sandwiches when the store was so busy they couldn't do it all up front, and the other side wall that was a door that led to an office. She also took notice of the camera hanging in the corner, which was the reason Sarah didn't worry about moving the fun back here.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Sarah turned around, picked Lou up and placed her on the table.

Lou was surprised at the strength and speed it took to put her on the table so fast, but her shock was completely chased from her mind when Sarah grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started to lift it up. Lou acted instinctively, completely lost to her lust, and raised her arms allowing Sarah to remove her shirt, which was thrown to the floor, instantly forgotten as Lou's nipples impossible became harder at the longing Sarah was shooting their way.

When Sarah memorized the beauty of Lou's tits, she lurched herself forward, slamming her lips into Lou's, their tongue's automatically shooting out of their mouths and meeting in a frenzy. Sarah's hands joined in on the fun, reaching up to cup Lou's boobs.

"Oh god," Lou moaned into Sarah's mouth, relishing the feeling of Sarah's hands playing with her boobs.

"Yeah, you like that Lou, don't you" Sarah growled, squeezing all over the B-cup tits, pushing her palms into the diamond hard nipples. "You like me playing with your tits? Squeezing these small, beautiful boobs of yours?"

"Yesss!" Lou hissed, eyes shut, as she rested her head against the wall.

"Then you'll really love this," Sarah said, and Lou didn't need to open her eyes to see what she did next, but did so anyway, not wanting to miss the sight of Sarah's wet lips wrapped around her right nipple.

"Oh shit!" panted Lou, bringing her hands up to the back of Sarah's head to keep the twin pleasures of her nipples from the pinching and needing of her left breast and the suction and tonguing on her right breast going, which switched after a couple of minutes, so Sarah now was sucking the left tit and fondling the right.

This was easily the best sex Lou had ever had and she was only having her tits played with! She was already halfway to orgasm and she's barely had any stimulation to her pussy.

As if she was some kind of mind reader, Sarah's boob free hand, which had been occupying it's time by stroking Lou's thighs, now began retracing its earlier path up to Lou's pussy. Only this time it bypassed the hidden lips, bringing a groan of disappointment from Lou's throat.

Hearing this, Sarah detached her mouth from Lou's spit covered tits and looked up at Lou's face from between her boobs with an evil grin on her face.

"Aahh, does little Lou need Sarah to stick her hand down into her soaking pants," Sarah cooed, kissing up her chest, up her neck, and now whispering in Lou's ear, nibbling the earlobe when her mouth was unoccupied. Her free hand now took up residence on Lou's tits, pinching and squeezing whatever it could.

Lou's hand was on Sarah's hand that was playing with the waistband of Lou's pants, trying to force it beneath without any success. "Please," Lou panted.

Sarah grinned around Lou's earlobe, loving the state of constant horniness she had put the girl in. "Please what?" she teased, lifting the waistband around Lou's briefly, before snapping it back down on her flushed skin.

Lou took in a sharp intake of air at this latest tease. She couldn't stand this. She needed to cum!

"Please, Sarah, I need you to," Lou begged her, unable to finish her plea from the groan that caused her to lurch her chest forward as Sarah roughly pinched her right nipple then moved to her left to do the same. She could feel her nails digging into the hand dancing along her waistband, offering such tantalizing prospects, but never moving beyond. Every few seconds she would snap her waistband, each time going just a little bit further under the pants, leading Sarah to confirm what she knew to be true the moment she first touched her through her pants: she had no panties on.

"'Please, Sarah, I need you to' what, Lou," Sarah asked again, barely able to keep this going, but knowing it would be so worth it in the end.

"FUCK ME!!!" Lou shouted, unable to keep her desires in check any longer. "Please, Sarah, fuck my pussy! Please pound my little hole with your hot, long fingers!"

Sarah pulled her head away from Lou's ear and looked at the sweaty bangs plastered to the girls' forehead, her eyes silently pleading with her new lover.

"All you had to do was ask, honey," Sarah said sweetly, as if Lou had just asked her to pass the pepper.

Before Lou could respond in anyway, Sarah had left Lou's side and was now on her knees between Lou's legs, ripping her shoes off and throwing them behind her, not caring where they landed. Not bothering with Lou's socks, she moved up to Lou's pants, whipped them down her long legs, and had them join the rest of Lou's clothes on the floor.

Sarah took a second to take in the beauty that was the vision in front of her: Lou sitting on a table in the backroom of her store, tits and nipples covered in saliva, red from the rough treatment they received, long legs slightly spread, allowing Sarah to see the pink, slightly parted lips of Lou's pussy, a small strip of black hair all that remained above her mound.

"You are so beautiful," Sarah said softly, relishing the blush that appeared on Lou's face. And with that, Sarah gently lifted Lou's right leg and started placing a long trail of kisses up towards the simmering boiling pot that was Lou's cunt, making her squirm even more. When she met the junction point where legs met pussy, Sarah took a split second, thinking she would do the same to the left leg before getting to the main attraction, but now she was there, facing the shining, pink petals that smelled so musky and was just pulling her in. Adding to that, Sarah honestly didn't think Lou could take anymore teasing.

So, abandoning the teasing all together, Sarah spread Lou's long legs, looked up at Lou's eager face and said, "Hold on tight," before leaning down and kissing Lou's pussy.

There was an instant reaction from both parties: Lou obeyed Sarah's order's and latched her hands into Sarah's hair, her legs locking around Sarah's shoulders, shoving Sarah's face as far into her pussy as it possibly could. Not that Sarah needed anymore encouragement, as the moment her lips came in contact with Lou's pussy, she found herself famished for her cum.

Her tongue was now flying all around Lou's delicious pussy, slurping up all the juices she found only to be instantly replaced by the flowing river that Lou's pussy seemed to have turned into.

"Ooooohhhhhh ggggoooodddddd," Lou moaned, her hands in danger of ripping out Sarah's hair. "Sarah!!! You're eating my pussy soooooooooo fucking gooooooooooood!!!! Don't stop! Don't stop!! Don't fucking stopppppp!!!"

'I'm not stopping until I have your cum in my mouth' is what Sarah would have said if she had the ability or the desire to stop tonguing this pussy. She felt Lou's clit against her nose, but was deliberately ignoring it as long as she possibly could.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers