Sarah vs. the Sandwich Shop Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tongue, your fucking tongue, it's fucking magic, it's so amazing," Lou panted, her breathing ragged and uneven. "YOU'RE GONNA KILL MEEEEEE!!!!!" she screamed as Sarah decided to up the ante and inserted a finger into her snug cunt.

"Not yet, baby," Sarah groaned, allowing her jaw a break for a few seconds and letting her fingers have some fun. "Not yet you hot little bitch. You can't die until I make you cum all over my fucking tongue and hand." She put in a second finger, pushing her walls farther apart, stretching her open. "You have such a tight pussy, Lou! Such a tight fucking cunt! Do you want me to stretch it? Do you want me to stretch open your hot, slutty twat?!"

"Yeess!" she moaned. "Stretch it open, Sarah! Stretch open my pussy with your amazing fingers!!"

Sarah knew she could only put so much in Lou's pussy without either hurting her or making it so she would feel it in the morning. At the same time, Sarah knew she could take one more.

Leaning her head down to get back to Lou's pussy, Sarah opened her mouth and incased the whole of Lou's opening in it and sucked, drinking all the juice that had formed since she last left it that hadn't made its way down Sarah's arm, staining her sleeve or dripping down onto the table below, all the while pumping furiously into Lou's hole with her two fingers.

That made Lou absolutely howl in pleasure. How one person can make her feel this way, Lou couldn't comprehend. But if she could help it, she was going to try and feel it as much as possible.

Getting back to the normal licking Sarah had used before, she started to ease her third fingers in alongside her first two. She knew this was going to be uncomfortable for Lou, so she set out to make it as painless as possible.

Fortunately, her idea of 'painless as possible' was a very pleasurable one for both women. She moved her second hand, which she had been using to pinch and stimulate her own nipples, and brought it up to join her face and fingers at Lou's pussy. But instead of using it to stimulate the already pleasure filled pussy lips and hole, she moved it slightly north and pinched Lou's clit between her fingers.

"Aaahh shit!!" Lou yelled, her hips bucking from the never ending pleasure Sarah was giving to her pussy.

Wanting to feel the little love button in her mouth, Sarah moved her lips from Lou's labia to wrap them around Lou's clit, replacing the now missing mouth on Lou's pussy with even harder pumps of her fingers.

"OOOOHHHH GOD!!! Fuck my pussy hard with you fucking fingers and suck my hard little clit!!!! Fuck my sluttly little pussy!!" Lou hollered.

"Yeah, that's what I'm doing," Sarah growled, pulling her glazed lips from Lou's clit long enough to say. "I'm fucking this little pussy the way a slut like you loves it. I'm making it mine!!" And Sarah dived back in sucking the clit back in her mouth and batting it around with her tongue never slowing down on her finger fucking.

"It's yours Sarah, all yours, just make me cum!! I'm sooooo clooooooooose" Lou would have agreed to sell her first born child right now as long as Sarah made her cum.

'I'll make you come alright' Sarah promised to herself, her mouth to occupied with Lou to verbalize her thought.

Knowing exactly what she needed to do to make Lou cum all over her, Sarah took her pinky finger, the one not currently buried in Lou's pussy and traced it down Lou's ass crack. When she reached her goal, she lightly prodded the little starfish resting there.

This, as it turned out, was one stimulation too much.

"OHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK," Lou shrieked, the combination of Sarah's three fingers slamming in and out of her, quickly rejoined by Sarah's mouth as she didn't want to miss her prize, and all of Lou's pain was nonexistent, the tongue that was now just beating Lou's pussy lips all around, and the pleasure from her clit setting her whole nervous system on fire, shooting her in to the stratosphere as she rode her orgasm all the way back down to join her limp and useless body.

Lou hadn't had many giant orgasms in her short life, but she has had a few, so she knows the sensation and the aftershocks. That was nothing like anything she felt before. That was the greatest orgasm she had ever had. In fact, it was so good, it seemed like it was still going, despite how exhausted Lou felt.

When she regained control of her eyelids, Lou managed to crack them open, that little excursion too much effort than she wanted to exert right now, and saw, to her supreme shock, a blond head still bobbing up and down on her pussy.

"Sarah?" her voice sounded hoarse and strained. "What..."

Sarah looked up from the pussy she was still eating and moved so that Lou could see her entire face. "Well, look whose back. Have a nice nap?"

The exhaustion and drained feelings that had been settling in on Lou disappeared instantly at the sight of Sarah's face. The lower half of her beautiful face was covered in cum. Some of her long, blond hair was plastered to her cheeks, and when she spoke, Lou could see some of the cum he had just scooped up on Sarah's tongue. Sarah's dazzling blue eyes shown even brighter when they looked at Lou from a face half smeared in her cum.

Lou could feel the drool pooling up in her hanging mouth, but she couldn't get over the sight of this beauty covered in her cum enough to care.

Standing up, Sarah lifted Lou's limp hanging legs and moved her around so she was lying completely flat on her back on the table. At this gentle man handling, Lou finally broke out of her stupor and spoke, her voice slowly coming back to normal, asking her the question that was first on her mind.

"What about you?"

Sarah smiled at her and bent over to kiss Lou, slipping her tongue in, allowing the brunette to taste her own cum combined with Sarah's spit.

Lost in the passion of the kiss, Lou brought her hand up to cup Sarah's cheek, feeling the sticky cum that was left there.

Breaking the kiss, Sarah turned and grabbed Lou's wrist with one of her hands and brought it to her lips.

Lou's eyes rolled as the sight and sounds of Sarah treating her fingers like cocks got her libido in full force once again.

"Mmmmm, your cum is so tasty." Sarah moaned, moving from her freshly cleaned ring finger and moved to her middle one. "Like oranges," she said, before starting to take the long digit in her mouth, working it like a cock, bobbing up and down on it until she got every last drop before moving to the next one.

Once Lou's hand was clean of all the cum, Sarah bent over again so her face was hovering over Lou's.

"You made me quite a mess," in a low, husky voice, "Why don't you clean it for me before I fuck your face."

Blushing furiously at the prospect of both licking Sarah's face clean of her own cum and then to eat Sarah's pussy herself, Lou quickly got over her embarrassment when she pulled Sarah the rest of the way down and instantly started licking Sarah's face.

"Oh yeah, baby, lick my face clean," Sarah encouraged, her eyes closed to savor the feeling of this little hottie licking first her left cheek clean then moved to down to her chin. "First you got it all dirty spraying me with your yummy cum and now you're making me all clean with your starving tongue. How does your cum taste babe? Is it good?"

Lou was so into licking Sarah's nose now that all she could say to respond was "Mmmmm hmmmm."

When Lou could no longer taste any cum on the face above her, Lou finally pulled away. The sight of Sarah's face covered in her spit, while not as arousing as seeing her covered in cum, but it certainly got her racing blood pumping even harder.

Sarah touched her now cum clean face, as if inspecting it, and when she was satisfied, she beamed down at Lou.

"Good job, honey. You did such a good job that I think you deserve a reward," she winked at Lou before pulling Lou back up into a sitting position.

"I thought you wanted to fuck my face," Lou asked, her confusion and disappointment at even the prospect of not getting to taste Sarah's cunt overrode the embarrassment that otherwise would have overridden her if she hadn't just eaten her own cum off of Sarah's face.

"Oh I do, and you will so don't worry, honey," Sarah said with a comforting smile, cupping Lou's face and kissing her forehead. "But in order to fuck you," she took Lou's hands and put them on her breasts, "I need you to get rid of my clothes."

Lou knew that Sarah would have to get nude sometime tonight, but the thought of being the one actually to strip her never crossed her mind. But now, with Sarah's big tits in her hands, feeling the soft flesh that lay hidden by a thin layer of fabric, the thought of not being the one to free her lover of her clothing was borderline insulting.

Leaning in to kiss Sarah again, Lou took a couple of seconds to play with the soft orbs she had in her hands. Even through the layers of blouse and bra Lou could feel the weight and size of the two tits in her hands.

The desire to feel these amazing things with nothing separating them from her flesh flooded her, and without preamble, not even bothering to break her kiss, Lou, in a flash of pure lust, ripped the blouse open from the front, buttons pinging and clanging around her on the table and the wall.

"Wow, someone's eager," Sarah chuckled as Lou reaches around her back to fumble with her bra strap. Having never had to take off a bra off of someone else in a situation like this, Lou was taking longer than it usually would to take her own off, but she was determined to get it off by herself.

Finally, she managed to unhook troublesome lingerie, and threw it on the floor, Sarah's breasts which jiggling slightly from their freedom. Lou sat there for a few seconds, just taking in the wonderful sight of a topless Sarah, her big tits with their hard rosy nipples capping them off like cherries on ice cream.

"Go on," Sarah purred, loving the lustful stares Lou was giving her breasts. "Touch them. Get your hands on them."

Having Sarah's permission seemed to make the difference, because the moment the words left Sarah's lips, Lou lunged forward, her hands latching onto them, squeezing them, loving the feel of the soft flesh.

"Yeah, Lou, that's it," Sarah cooed, her eyes closed in relish. "Squeeze my big tits. Play with them."

Lou felt so naughty right now, sitting in the back of her store, stark naked and holding her boyfriend's ex tit's in her hands, molding and squeezing them together, making cleavage that any man or woman would kill to get lost in, an idea that Lou was in complete agreement with as the desire to be even naughtier rushed through her.

With that in mind, Lou placed her lips on Sarah's right tit and started kissing all over it, her tongue coming out to lick the flesh whenever it wanted to play, hopping over to the left one when she covered every inch she could, except for the nipples.

"God, Lou! You're moth feels so good on my tit's baby," hissed Sarah, her fingers entwining themselves in Lou's hair, guiding her head to the nipple in the center of her boob. "Now, get your tongue all over my hard nip- AH," she yelped as Lou proved she didn't need any more instruction as she wrapped her lips around Sarah's point. She battered around the little ball of flesh with her tongue, moving her hand to Sarah's unoccupied tit to make sure it wasn't lonely.

"Damn, Lou, you sure you've never played with a pair of tits? Because you are fantastic!"

Lou felt emboldened by Sarah's complement and when she moved to suck and play with Sarah's other nipple, her hands lowered themselves to Sarah's pants, unbuttoning the top of Sarah's jeans and unzipping her.

In order to fully remove Sarah's pants, Lou reluctantly had to remove her face from Sarah's chest, making sure to give one last kiss to each of her nipples, promising herself she would return.

"That's right, Lou. Now get on your fucking knees and strip me. Get me naked, baby," Sarah told Lou, and she didn't hesitate to comply as she slid from the table and kneeled in front of Sarah so she could be face-to-cunt with Sarah's soon-to-be-exposed pussy.

Not wanting to delay the point any longer, Lou grabbed Sarah's jeans and pulled them down till they were bunched around her shoe covered feet. She was greeted to a pink thong with the front now a brilliant shade of red which also made the material a tad transparent, allowing Lou to see the lips of Sarah's pussy, telling Lou once again how turned on Sarah was for her, as the desperately horny blond was about to remind her.

Not being able to stand the sight of Lou on her knees in front of her pussy juice soaked thong, Sarah grabbed Lou's head and shoved it forward.

Lou barely had time to gasp in shock at the forceful way she was introduced to Sarah's pussy, but she quickly got over it as her nose was swarmed with the musky scent of pussy and her gasping mouth was planted on the see-through panties, giving her her first taste of another woman's pussy. And it was magnificent.

"Aaaaahhhh, ffffuuucckkkk!" Sarah gasped, removing one hand from Lou's head and lurching forward to rest it on the table, keeping her hunched over the girl as she didn't even wait to push the thong aside, instead wanting to get as much of this scrumptious juice in her stomach as possible and just sucking it through the fabric.

Lou was instantly hooked on the taste of Sarah's pussy. She had thought it would be too gross, but she was now making Sarah revel in her change of heart as she finally got tired of the bothersome fabric separating the two sets of lips and pushed the thong aside, placing her hands on Sarah's ass, massaging the flesh that lay beneath.

"Fuck, Lou! You are a natural at this," Sarah groaned as Lou's virgin tongue tested itself out by just swiping wildly at every millimeter of flesh it could find. "Eat my fucking pussy with your virgin mouth! That's it, baby, show me how much you love the taste of my pussy! Make me cum!"

There was nothing Lou had ever wanted in her life more then to make Sarah Walker cum. Her mouth was being flooded with Sarah's juice and with every drop that made its way to Lou's stomach she wanted more. And more was just what she received.

Feeling bolder from the panting and moaning that were being drawn from Sarah's northern lips and the juice seeping from her southern pair, Lou decided to try something new.

The entire time Lou was licking Sarah's pussy, she had felt the hole just lying there, acting like a siren calling to her. Lou had put off long enough, but now she wanted to succumb to the song.

Reluctantly removing her hands from Sarah's ass, Lou used her fingers to spread open Sarah's lips. Doing this exposed not only the inviting hole she was going to fuck, but the pink clit swollen with arousal perched above it, begging for attention.

'Later,' she mentally promised the love button.

"What are you doing down there, babe," Sarah purred, knowing just what Lou was going to do, but wanting to tease her some more? "Are you going to fuck me? Are you going to stick your little pink tongue up my horny little fuckhole? Are you going to shove it in me and wiggle it around in there?"

"Fuck yeah I am!" Lou growled.

"Then what are you waiting for, get going!"

No more words necessary, Lou pushed her tongue against the opening that had more than enough lubrication.

"Ooohhhhh ssshhhiiiiitttt," Sarah moaned, that wonderful tongue making its way in to her pussy. "Fuck me, Lou! Fuck my hole with your tongue!"

Lou needed no more encouragement then that and proceeded to push her tongue in and out Sarah as fast as possible. She reached as far as she could with every thrust, wriggling around to touch every luscious spot it could. How had she gone this long living without eating pussy? This was amazing! It felt like her senses had died and gone to heaven: the feel of both Sarah's sweaty ass in Lou's hand and the clenching of Sarah's pussy around her tongue, as well as the way Sarah's hips bucked against Lou's face, helping her tongue dig deeper; the pussy pressed against her face causing the musky aroma to flood Lou's nose; the amazing sight that greeted Lou when she looked up and saw Sarah hunched over, tits dangling and bouncing from her bucking hips, eyes clamped shut as the pleasure coursed through her; the absolutely filthy words that were pouring from Sarah's lips became the most beautiful music she had ever heard; and of course the greatest meal Lou had ever experienced pressed to her face.

"Oh goddamn it Lou! Keep fucking me! You're going to make me cum all over your cute face! Your tongue feels good in my hot little cunt! Do you like feeling my hot twat pressed against your face?" Sarah asked, opening her eyes to look down at the kneeling woman. The only response Lou could give with her mouth full of pussy was, "Mmmmhmmm!"

"Ah fuck!" Sarah shouted, the vibrations of Lou's muffled answer sent ripples through out Sarah's body. "God, baby, you are amazing! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!!"

Stopping was the last thing Lou was going to do it. She was going to make Sarah cum and she was going to love it.

But still, there was one more part of Sarah's pussy that needed attention. But in order to do that, Lou was going to have to remove her mouth from Sarah's pussy. She didn't want to do that, but Lou knew Sarah would end up thanking her, not to mention cum all over her.

First thing though, Lou was tired of the fact Sarah wasn't naked yet. Plus they would get in the way of what she wanted to do next so those bothersome panties just had to go. But not wanting to stop fucking Sarah, Lou could only see one way to get them off without removing her face.

Faster then she thought she was capable of, Lou reached her hands to the front patch of fabric that had been resting on Sarah's thigh this whole time, and ripped them clean off of Sarah's now fully exposed body, throwing them aside, then instantly removed her mouth from Sarah pussy.

"What are yo- HOLY SHIT!!!" Sarah's protests were drowned out by her own screams as Lou wrapped her lips around Sarah's clit and had shoved two fingers in to her now empty pussy. "AAAHHHH YYYYEEEESSSS!!!! SUCK MY CLIT!!! FUCK MY CUNT!!!!"

These instructions were completely unnecessary, but Lou loved hearing Sarah's voice shouting her pleasure so she did everything in her power to get more.

Her lips were a vacuum on Sarah's clit, batting it around with her tongue every time her fingers disappeared inside Sarah. She actually had a small orgasm from the sensations of both her clit and pussy being assaulted but couldn't tell Lou as her voice was now just a series of grunts and groans.

Fortunately Sarah's gushing pussy was able to tell Lou what her voice couldn't but Lou allowed those juices to soak her hand and land on the floor, because she had a feeling that Sarah's next orgasm would be even bigger and she didn't want to stop now and slow it down. She wanted Sarah to cum and she wanted to be big. She wanted to be able to tell whoever her next female lover was (because of course there would be more) that on her first time she brought a beautiful woman to two orgasms.

All focus now squarely on getting that desired cum, Lou really went into over drive on Sarah's pussy, the only sounds that could be heard in the room were Sarah's screams, the wet smacking sounds of Lou's fingers and lips playing with every inch of Sarah's pussy and clit.

"I'M CLOSE LOU!!!!" Sarah shouted, forcing herself to make coherent sounds. "I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE!!!!!"

The moment she had been working towards right in front of her, Lou pulled her fingers from Sarah's pussy and bit down lightly on her clit.

She barely had time to move her lips back to Sarah's pussy before Sarah clamped her hands in Lou's hair, screaming, "HERE I CCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" And Lou's mouth was flooded with the greatest reward she had ever received. Better than any of the cum she had sucked from guys before, better than Sarah's pussy juice, even better than her own cum.