Sarah vs. the Sandwich Shop Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fought admirably, trying to gulp down as much of the mouthwatering liquid as humanly possible, not caring about anything else not even breathing. Nothing else was remotely as important as drinking down what this goddess had to offer.

When the reservoir of Sarah's cum had finally come to an end, Lou extracted herself from Sarah's legs, falling back to rest against the table behind her. She could feel the cum she had failed to swallow on her chin and neck, as well as the juice that had coated her fingers earlier.

Sarah knelt down next to Lou, and, never having been able to get over the sight of a woman covered in her own cum, gently grabbed Lou's head and brought her into a kiss. There the two exhausted women sat, lightly making out, too tired to be to passionate with each other beyond mild tonguing.

But while Lou was ready to fall to the floor and sleep for the next week, Sarah still had a job to do.

Pulling away from Lou and her Sarah stained lips, Sarah gently shook Lou. "Hey, Lou. Can you hear me?"

Lou nodded and gave a soft "MmmHmm." Sarah knew she had a very small window before the cocktail of drugs, drink, and cum sent Lou to dreamland, so she quickly yet firmly asked, "Who are you? Are you here for Chuck? Do you want to hurt him?"

Lou managed to pull herself out of her stupor long enough to look at Sarah as if she had just asked if she had seen the alien at the gas station. "What are you talking about," Lou mumbled, barely able to stay conscious any more.

Sarah let out a huge sigh of relief, the weight that had been pushing down on her shoulders since Lou walked into her life had disappeared in an instant. Patting Lou tenderly on her shoulder, she pulled Lou into her allowing her to rest against her chest. She smiled at the feel of Lou's head resting against her breasts. "Nothing. Don't worry about it. Just rest."

Lou obeyed almost immediately. All Sarah could hear from the woman was her soft, peaceful breathing as she finally surrendered to her body's desire and fell into a peaceful slumber.

When Sarah was totally sure Lou was out of it, she said, "You got that Casey?"

And in her ear, Sarah heard Casey grunt, "Loud and clear, Walker. Mission accomplished. Good job."

Hardly believing she had gotten out of this without hearing something perverse from her partner, she was about to ask Casey to bring in some clothes so they could redress herself and Lou, take her home, and play the whole night off as a dream the next morning, he said, "You and Chuck need to break-up more often. I could get used to this."

End