Sarah vs The Space Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,165 Followers

They lay there for a minute, too stunned to react. Sarah was straddling Ashley's stomach, her cock wedged between Ashley's firm tits. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Ashley broke the silence.

"That's a pretty great cock you have there." She leaned her head up and lightly kissed the tip where it jutted out of her cleavage.

Sarah giggled and pulled back a little, trying to protect her sensitive skin from Ashley's lips. "Thanks. Its new." She moaned quietly as she pushed her cock back up through the valley of Ashley's cum slick tits. "I'm still figuring out all the features."

Ashley grinned up at her and pushed her breasts together. "Do you like fucking my tits?"

Sarah nodded and bit her lip. A little whimper escaped her throat as she thrust harder. The feeling of Ashley's firm tits around her cock felt amazing. The sheer amount of cum that Sarah had splashed onto Ashley's skin made for a sloppy tit fuck, and wet slapping noises were added to Sarah's quiet moans. Sarah had her hands up, squeezing and pulling at her tits.

Ashley grinned, and leaned her head forward to swipe at the tip of Sarah's cock with her tongue. She giggled at Sarah's moans. "Do you like that baby? Fuck my tits. Cum on my face."

Sarah's began thrusting faster. Her dripping pussy was rubbing on the skin of Ashley's stomach, driving her even closer to her goal. Sarah's groaned and doubled over as she came, thick strings of cum flying up to cover Ashley's face. She came again and again, painting her friend. Ashley's opened her mouth, trying to capture as much of Sarah's cum as she could. Soon, Sarah was panting above Ashley and watching as her cock quickly reinflated.

Ashley was dragging her fingers over her face and neck, directing Sarah's cum into her waiting mouth. "You taste great Sarah." She swallowed another mouthful. "Better than a guy, that's for sure." She reached up and grasped Sarah's cock. "Are you hard again? Holy shit! I think I love these aliens." Ashley wiggled out from under Sarah, and then spread her legs wide. Her hand went to her dripping pussy, revealing her pink core. "Get over her and fuck me with that pole."

Sarah grinned and shuffled forward on her knees. She rubbed the head of her cock up Ashley's slit, teasing her clit and mixing precum with her copious juices. Sarah grabbed her cock in both hands and positioned herself at Ashley's entrance. With a quick shift of her hips she was inside, the crown of her cock stretching Ashley's lips. They moaned together. Sarah took her time, savoring the feel of Ashley's velvety cunt. She had fucked Ashley in a lot of ways. With her tongue, her fingers, toys, she'd even had her entire hand in Ashley's pussy. None of them had felt like this. "So good. So good," she said over and over, her voice barely a whisper, as she buried herself to the hilt.

Ashley was enjoying herself as well. Her back arched and she moaned as Sarah's cock brushed her cervix. She was kneading her tits with her hands, the cum from Sarah's previous orgasms squishing between her fingers. "Oh wow, baby. You fill me up so good."

They rested like that for a moment, both savoring the feel of each other. Then Sarah slowly drew her cock out until just the tip of her was resting in Ashley's opening. She slowly slid herself back in. Sarah kept doing that, each time going a little faster and a little harder. Until, finally, Sarah was slamming into her roommate with wild abandon. Their moans had increased with the power of Sarah's strokes, and they were both screaming as their bodies thrashed together. Sweat was pouring down their skin. Sarah's pussy was leaking nectar down her thighs. It felt like Ashley was sucking at her, her pussy walls trying to milk Sarah's cock. Sarah's pushed into her over and over, until she felt something deep in her gut loosen and give way. She thrust into Ashley one more time, and then moaned as she flooded her roommate with cum. There was far too much for Ashley's pussy to contain, and she was quickly overflowing. Cum gushed out around Sarah's cock. Sarah resumed her thrusting as she came, churning her creamy gift into a thick froth. Her hips were connected to Ashley's by thick strings of cum.

Some unknown time later it was over. Sarah sat on her knees panting as Ashley slid back and stood. Sarah's cock popped out of Ashley's pussy, followed by a torrent of white cum. It coated Ashley's thighs and fell in long strings to the ground as she stood on shaky legs. Sarah wasn't ready to rise yet. She could only watch as her cock began to rise again. It was twitching in time to her heartbeat as blood rushed in to bring it back to full hardness.

Ashley looked around the room and then up to the ceiling. "Hey!" she yelled. "Why don't I get a cock? I want one too." She paused for a moment, waiting for a response. "Where's my cock?"

The door opened and the little alien walked into the room, jar of grey goo in hand. Ashley clapped her hands and squealed with joy.

Things got even more insane after that.

Ashley took Sarah from behind, her new cock drilling deep into Sarah's sopping pussy. Sarah's own cock was dripping so much precum that she was making a puddle. They came together, Ashley filling Sarah's cunt and Sarah spraying a massive load onto the floor.

They 69ed, mouths clamped over each other's pussys, as their cocks rubbed against each other between them. When they came it coated the entire front of their bodies.

Sarah rode Ashley, filling herself completely as her own massive meat hung in front of her and dripped desire down on Ashley's chest. Somehow Ashley was able to hold off her own climax as Sarah came again and again, coating Ashley's face and chest with increasingly large amounts of cum. Finally, when she was lying in an incredible pool of Sarah's cum, Ashley spewed her biggest load yet up into Sarah's waiting cunt.

They fuck over and over, in every way they could think of. Whenever it looked like one them would be losing her strength the other would be fully erect, ready to use whatever means it took to cum. Finally they found themselves in a state where the best efforts of hand, mouth, or pussy could not get their members hard again. They were lying in a huge pool of warm cum, their hair matted to their scalps, skin coated with an uncountable amount of spunk, the taste of each other and themselves on their lips. Sarah and Ashley cuddled close, the tips of their cocks rubbing gently together, and drifted off to sleep.

Sarah woke with a start. The dream had been so vivid, She reached down between her legs but found nothing but a wet pussy and soaked sheets. She must have cum in her sleep.

"Holy fuck," she said, flopping back onto her pillow. "That was some dream." She looked over at the clock "Oh fuck." Sarah jumped out of bed and began to pull on her costume.

She ran across the hall to Ashleys room and opened the door. "Ash, wake up. We're going to miss the party."

Ashley was laying face down on her bed, finger pumping rapidly into her pussy. She looked over her shoulder at Sarah and smiled. "Hey Sarah. You won't believe the dream I just had."

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,165 Followers
12