Sarah vs. the Third

Story Info
Sarah makes Chuck's ex feel good again.
18.5k words
4.68
26.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

Welcome to the fourth chapter in my 'Sarah vs.' series. It's been a much longer time since my last update than I planned, but that's life, isn't it. It just keeps getting in the way of all the fun. I promise to get the next story up faster.

This time the girls in question are, as always, Yvonne Strahovki as the titular Sarah and guest star Kristen Kreuk as Hannah. It takes place after the episode 'Chuck vs. the Fake Name' for those of you interested.

Have fun now.

*****

"Walker, can I have a word with you?"

Sarah looked up from the report she was determined to finish up before the night was over. Standing in the archway leading to the hallway stood Daniel Shaw, the temporary leader of Team Bartowski.

"Sure. I'll be right there," said Sarah before turning her attention back to her report. She quickly scrawled out her signature at the bottom of the file before flipping the folder closed. Standing up Sarah allowed herself a few seconds to stretch out her muscles and work out a crick in her neck before joining Shaw in his makeshift office. She had been catching up on the one thing a CIA agent has in common with actual employees of a real Orange Orange: paperwork. It came as no surprise to Sarah to discover the amount of reports she had to file once she actually sat down to do this tedious work. Her annoyingly constant busy life always kept her from doing the grunt work she was supposed to do. She had only completed about 1/3 of the work when Shaw approached her.

Sarah still didn't know how to feel about being alone with Shaw. Casey had left about half an hour ago leaving her and Shaw by themselves in the Castle base. It had only been yesterday that Sarah had kissed her team leader and she still didn't know what to do about it or what Shaw wanted.

What she did know for sure was that she needed to talk to Shaw about this, but she was scared. Not scared of Shaw, but scared of putting herself out there again.

Sarah had entrusted her heart to three men in her life and each time it ended in too much pain for Sarah to stand: first her father, then Bryce and of course Chuck. And while she had no idea if she even wanted to get as close to Shaw as she had those other men, the idea of even attempting to was frightening. But still, Sarah always strove to remain as professional as possible. Sometimes she failed and allowed her emotions to take control (she tried everything she could to not think about Prague, but of course failed miserably) but she swore that today, at the very least, she would be at her utmost.

So, putting her worries about yesterdays kiss and all their many possible implications that might have stemmed from it aside, Sarah strode away from the table, crossed the main room and entered the small room that used to be just storage for weapons but now also contained a desk and a computer, all the things a commander of a secret joint CIA/NSA operation needs to do his job. Behind the desk sat Shaw, his hands folded neatly over his lap, eyes closed in what looked like some sort of meditation.

Sarah, not believing Shaw to be a believer in the ancient practice, simply knocked on the archway, rousing him from his stupor.

"You wanted to see me, Shaw," reminded Sarah, entering the room and approaching the desk.

Shaw's brown eyes traveled up to meets Sarah's blue ones. With the growing familiarity the two have been sharing these past few weeks, Sarah expected some kind of sign that he was happy to see her, but there was no trace of happiness on his face. But he also didn't look angry. He didn't have any sign of emotion on his face. He was just Shaw.

"Yes, thank you Walker. I know I interrupted you from important work, and I apologize for that. Once were done here, you are more than welcome to pick up where you left off," said Shaw, still not giving away any feeling.

"Thanks, but it's just paper work. It will always be there for me to pick up from," explained Sarah, still not sure what this was about.

"Be that as it may, it is still important work. But I didn't call you in here to talk about paperwork," said Shaw, still not giving away any emotion even after that small attempt at a joke.

"I figured as much," said Sarah.

"Right," remarked Shaw with as little of a laugh in his voice that was humanly possible, but it was nice for Sarah to see. It most likely meant that whatever reason Sarah was here for it wasn't serious.

"Now, Walker, as you know I have been here for many weeks now and have been given, by order of general Beckman, full access to everything related to Chuck Bartowski, the Intersect and this entire operation," started Shaw.

"Yes, I know," said Sarah, not sure why Shaw was telling her stuff he is well aware she knows, but not about to interrupt just yet.

"Then you also know that part of my responsibility as leader of this team is that I need to make a thorough inspection of this entire facility. I need to know every inch of this place, every nook, every cranny, every secret hiding spot so I can prepare for any and every circumstance that might possibly occur," continued Shaw.

"Right," agreed Sarah, still not seeing where this was going.

"But you can understand how, considering how consistently busy we are around here with all of our missions and time spent on the more important aspects of our job, that a simple inventory of Castle might have fallen to the back burner on my list of priorities," said Shaw, continuing his long explanation.

"I can understand that, yeah," agreed Sarah, who was starting to get a bit annoyed at Shaw's round about way of getting to the point.

"Good. Well I've been slowly going around here when I have the time. Just checking each room, all the spots I know of and using the technology I have available to me to sniff out the hidden rooms and compartments that bases such as this tend to come with" said Shaw.

"That's actually really smart," complemented Sarah, hoping that Shaw would get to the point so she could finish her work and get some sleep.

"Thank you, Walker. Your opinion means a lot to me," he said with a gracious nod to Sarah. "So far," he continued, "I've thoroughly checked the main room, the weapon vaults, the interrogation rooms, the bathrooms, and the shooting range. I only have a few rooms to go, and I hope to finish them before the end of the month, but today I was able to completely search the training room," said Shaw, speaking with the same monotone, business like voice he had used throughout this entire conversation, but from Sarah's point-of-view, he might as well have bellowed the last two words at her.

"The t-training room," stammered Sarah, praying that she had heard wrong but knowing that she hadn't. All thoughts of paper work and sleep were wiped from her mind.

"That's right, the training room," confirmed Shaw, pretending that he didn't recognize the shift in Sarah's attitude. "And you would imagine my surprise when I found something completely abnormal hidden in one of the secret compartments."

'Oh shit! He found it! Oh god he found it! I'm a fucking idiot! How could I be so stupid!?' Sarah mentally panicked. Swallowing down her fear and embarrassment, Sarah instead answered, "I would imagine it would be very surprising, sir."

"Indeed," was all Shaw said as he reached down behind the desk and pulled up a gym bag. Just an ordinary gym bag, but one that caused Sarah's blood to run cold.

"Oh god!" groaned Sarah, not bothering to hide her mortification and burying her face in her hands. How could she be such a forgetful, sloppy idiot? She's better than this!

"At first I thought it might be some sort of weapon or explosive, and I was about to call in Chuck in case I needed him to flash and disarm it," explained Shaw.

"You didn't did you," panicked Sarah, snapping her head up, sending her hair flying, but not caring at all how deranged she might look or sound. All that mattered was that Chuck didn't find out what was in that bag. Nothing, not Shaw, not her job, nothing mattered as long as Chuck didn't know. 'He can never know,' she told herself.

"No, Walker, I didn't," affirmed Shaw. "The bag was too light and the feel wasn't right for any kind of explosive that I knew of. Plus, I found it hard to believe that if an enemy agent had breached the base that they would take the time to hide a weapon of some kind in a secret compartment in the training room instead of somewhere that might have done more instant, lasting damage. So, with all logic telling me that what ever was in the bag had to benign, I opened it."

As if feeling the need to demonstrate his words, Shaw then reached up onto the desk and unzipped the bag, spreading open the flaps so that Sarah could get a clear, unobstructed view of what had known to lay inside.

There it was. Lying there, staring up at Sarah like a snake waiting to pounce on its unsuspecting prey, it came back to bite her in the ass. Resting on a couple of towels as if they were pillows lay a leather harness attached to a 12 inch, life like, flesh colored dildo.

It was Sarah's favorite strap-on and it was sitting next to a bottle of lube in a bag on her mission commanders desk.

A painful silence engulfed the room as Shaw continued to look at Sarah who couldn't take her eyes off the plastic toy, as if expecting it to jump up and start berating her for being so sloppy.

All Sarah could think about beneath her mortification and fear of Shaw's response to this flagrant disregard towards keeping her personal life separate from her responsibility was the reason why her favorite sex toy had been hidden in the base's training room in the first place.

A few months ago, before Shaw had been assigned to their team, Sarah was in need of a major pick-me-up. Her relationship with Chuck was at its all time lowest and she didn't know what to do other than ignore the problem, which hadn't been working so far. So, as girls always did when they were feeling low and needed someone to confide in, she called up her best friend, Carina.

To Sarah's immense disappointment, Carina didn't pick up no matter how many time Sarah called that night, which usually meant she was on a mission somewhere and would be out of contact for an unknowable amount of time.

Upset that she didn't have someone to vent about Chuck with, Sarah prepared to go to bed miserable and upset when she heard a knock on the door. Sarah slipped on a robe to cover her barely dressed figure (she had been only wearing a tank top and a pair of panties) and opened the door.

"You called, blondie," greeted a smug Carina before grabbing Sarah by the robe and pulling her into a smoldering kiss. Needless to say, they didn't get to much talking that night.

After a night of passionate fucking, Sarah felt a little better but still really wanted to talk. So she told Carina everything about what happened between her and Chuck: how Sarah had realized that she truly did love Chuck and wanted to be with him; how she offered to run away with him so they could be together out from the eye of the CIA/NSA; how Chuck went off for some special training with General Beckman to be a better, full fledged agent (the truth was he needed to work with his newly downloaded Intersect and learn to use it properly, but Carina didn't know about the Intersect in the first place, so Sarah stayed silent about that) and he promised to meet her in Prague so they could run away and be together; how Chuck showed up only to tell her that he couldn't run away, that he needed to be an agent; how Chuck single handedly made her feel the kind of love Sarah had convinced herself she would never be able to feel only to shatter her heart and her belief in love all in the space of two minutes.

Carina let her friend talk her heart out, listened to her friend's heart breaking story and her recommendation for cured heart ache was a rather simple one: "Get dressed, Sarah. We need to party," she had said before leaning up and kissing Sarah, before rolling off of the bed.

Sarah had to wait until after the corresponding mission involving Carina's arms dealer fake fiancée until Carina was able provide any substantive help with her Chuck problem. Most unusually for Carina, her help came in the form of a recording showing Chuck admit that he chose becoming a spy over her because he loved her so much and he wanted to do everything she taught him what being a spy meant: use the skills he had to help people.

Sarah had been moved. She now fully understood why Chuck did what he did and, despite how hurt she had been then and still was now, she could find it in her heart to forgive him. And Carina was to thank for this change of heart and mind.

Well, logically, there was only one way to thank Carina for her help. So while Carina was still waiting around Castle for her next reassignment from Beckman, Sarah rushed home, grabbed her strap-on and a tube of lube, and hurried back to an otherwise empty Castle.

When she found Carina waiting around, before she could even say "Hey" Sarah grabbed her and dragged her to the training room. Sarah shoved Carina inside, pushed down her pants and panties, pulled on the leather harness and said in a voice dripping with desire, "You better get on you knees and give me the sloppiest blowjob you can, bitch, because this is going right up your ass."

Carina smiled down at Sarah from the height advantage her heels gave her. "Make me."

Sarah licked her lips at the prospect of 'forcing' her beautiful friend to give her ass up to her big dick. She reached her hands up to Carina's shoulders, answered with a husky "As you wish," and proceeded to push Carina onto her knees, lining up her face with her cock.

Afterwards, after Sarah had rewarded her friend for her help by fucking her in all of her holes, the two of them lay on the mats that covered the floor of the training room. They were shining head-to-toe from a glowing sheen of sweat. The strap-on was sticking up from Sarah's crotch like an perverse flagpole, it equally covered in a combination of saliva, lube, cum, and ass juice.

"Carina, you have an amazing ass," said an exhausted Sarah. Carina, who was curled up into Sarah's side, idly stroking Sarah's sweaty stomach, smiled up and said "And you, Agent Walker. have an amazing cock and rack," before leaning down and kissing the soft flesh of Sarah's tits, causing goose bumps to pop up all over and Sarah's nipples to harden into stiff peaks once more.

Their post coital cuddle session wasn't to last however, as a horrifyingly familiar voice called out.

"Sarah? Sarah are you still here?"

"Chuck!!" exclaimed a horrified Sarah. She leapt to her feet, running around the room, snatching up her clothes. Carina, on the other hand, just laughed and calmly got to her feet. She picked her

clothes up at a decidedly slower pace than Sarah, partly because she didn't care that much about Chuck catching them, partly because Sarah did quite a number on her ass. Carina knew she wouldn't be doing any dodging and rolling today. But Carina knew how much Sarah wanted to keep this part of her life secret from Chuck, so she put a little more effort into getting her clothes back on.

When both women were fully clothed once more, and they could hear Chuck's voice getting louder as he approached the room, all that was left to take care of was the toy dangling from Sarah's hand.

Looking around for a place to stash it for the time being, Sarah spotted a gym bag hanging from the wall. Rushing over, Sarah shoved the toy inside, completely disregarding the items inside, zipped it up and hurried over to shove it in a secret compartment hidden beneath a tile in front of one of the weapon shelves. Just as she stood up and hurried over to join Carina in the middle of the room, Chuck entered the room.

"Hey Sarah, Carina. I was looking for you," he said, smiling at the women, but mostly at Sarah, naturally.

"Looks like you found us, Chuckles," said Carina.

"What are you doing here, Chuck? I thought you had gone home?" asked Sarah, brushing some hair from her face.

"Yeah, I did, but I remembered I forgot something here. What were you two doing? Why are you all sweaty?" asked Chuck, his eyebrow raised in confusion.

"We were just having some girl-on-girl fun, Chuck. Just like we always do when we're alone," answered Carina as if she were explaining something simple to a child.

Sarah turned to her friend/lover, her eyes widened in horror, silently promising her a very painful, excruciating death the likes of which the redhead had never imagined. Chuck was likewise shocked, although he reacted, not in horror and threats, but like most men did when they heard implications like that. He blinked rapidly, his eyes moving back and forth between the two extremely gorgeous women standing before him, his mind already lost to the images Carina's words planted.

"We were sparring, pervert!" Carina exasperatedly explained with a roll of her eyes as she made her way to the door. "Men! Get your mind out of the gutter, Bartowski." Carina bumped shoulders with Chuck, causing the Nerd Herder to softly cry out, "Ow." Chuck turned back to Sarah, and both of them shared a look of extreme relief.

"Sparring," they both said together with feigned laughter.

Sarah had since become so fully immersed in the complications that their enemy, an organization called The Ring, created, as well as the sudden appearance of Shaw in her life and her budding feelings for him that her hidden toy was wiped completely from her mind. Or so she had thought.

"Do you want to explain yourself, Walker," asked Shaw, still acting like there's not a sex toy sitting on his desk, his voice unchanged. In a move that shocked even herself, Sarah shook her head and said "No, sir. I don't."

Sarah sat there, looking down at her hands wanting desperately to be anywhere but here. Shaw just sat behind his desk one hand on his arm rest, the other on top of his desk, watching Sarah sit in silence, his mind moving faster than anyone would think just by looking at him.

Then, in the second surprising move in the past minute, Shaw said, "Okay."

Sarah's head shot up again, her face a mask of shock and confusion. "What? What do you mean 'okay'?!"

"I mean, okay, if you don't want to tell me that's fine. This isn't a threat to national security, so I have no reason to order you to fully explain yourself. Your personal life is just that: yours. I would like it to stay out of Castle, this is true, but other than that, it honestly doesn't matter to me who you see socially, as long as it doesn't break any protocol," explained Shaw quite calmly.

Sarah didn't know what to say to this. She never imagined a superior of hers to be so forgiving and understanding about something as unexpected and blatantly sexual. Especially seeing as she had just kissed this particular superior less than 24 hours ago.

"You... you're sure?" asked Sarah.

She didn't want any misunderstandings, but she also didn't want to push her luck.

"Quite sure, Walker," reiterated Shaw. "Just make sure nothing like this happens on base again."

With that, Shaw stood up and handed the bag to a now also standing Sarah. She took the bag without saying another word. With as much dignity as she could muster considering she wanted to just evaporate on the spot from humiliation, Sarah reached into the bag to take one of the towels and place it over the toy, as if she were hoping the cloth would act as some kind of shield and erase its existence from Shaw's mind.

"If you would like to go home now, I don't mind. I will clean up the paperwork and you can finish it tomorrow," suggested Shaw.

"Yes, thank you," said Sarah with a curt smile. "That would be great." Sarah turned to leave. She walked right past the table full covered in now seemingly unimportant paperwork, not caring that they needed to be put away. She didn't care if this looked like she was running away from Shaw, because that exactly what she was doing. She just wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers