Sarah vs. the Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

And now that she had completely giving into the desire that her body had been crying for she was planning on making this little slut's first girl-on-girl experience to be the best fuck of her life.

Hannah got over her surprise at Sarah's sudden action almost instantly, trying to give back as good as she was getting. Sarah had trapped her upper lip in between her own and was sucking on it and sending shivers all over Hannah's primed body. Hannah moaned softly into Sarah's mouth as the in-charge blonde softly bit on her lip, giving Sarah the chance to slide her tongue into Hannah's mouth.

"Mmmm," moaned Hannah as Sarah's surprisingly long tongue made itself at home in Hannah's mouth, getting into a spirited fight for dominance with Hannah's tongue.

Not wanting this horny slut's body obscured from her greedy eyes any longer, Sarah's hands found their way up to Hannah's bra. To a newbie like Hannah, taking off another woman's bra might be an embarrassing hassle, but for Sarah, it was easy as snapping her fingers. So, within a second of getting her hand's on her partner's bra, the garment was now finding a new home on the floor and was instantly replaced on Hannah's chest by Sarah's hands.

Meanwhile, the busy hands that had been doing their best at pleasuring Hannah while doing their job of teasing Sarah to the breaking point were now attacking Sarah's shirt, trying to do the impossible and get it off over the blonde's head without breaking the kiss. Finally realizing that they would need to separate for both stripping and breathing reason's, both women ended their kiss, leaning their slightly sweaty forehead against each other.

Both women were panting now, both mouths curved into eager smiles.

"Took you long enough. Oh fuck!" moaned Hannah as Sarah gave her nipple's a playful pinch.

"Shut up," Sarah playfully shot back before leaving Hannah's tit's alone for the moment and raising her arms, allowing Hannah to peel her shirt off and toss it aside. And the reason for Sarah's so clearly defined nipples through her shirt was answered as Hannah was greeted with the drool inducing sight of Sarah's braless boobs bouncing slightly from the recently discarded shirt.

"My my, no bra," an impressed Hannah whispered as her hand's reached up to cup Sarah's sizable tits. "Someone was feeling slutty today, weren't they," she shot up to Sarah as she leaned forward to press a light kiss to Sarah's round flesh.

But as much as Sarah was enjoying Hannah's experimenting with the female form, this slow and loving approach wasn't what she had been promised.

Just as Hannah was about to kiss Sarah's tit, she felt a painful yank at the back of her head.

"Ow, what the fuck!" yelled Hannah as Sarah pulled her up until she was eye-to-eye with the blonde, her body stretching up uncomfortably on the table to do this. But before Hannah could demand for Sarah to let go of her, she was greeted with the second surprise move in five seconds.

SLAP!

Hannah's head jerked to the right as a pain seared itself into her left cheek.

"I said shut up!" snapped Sarah, all playfulness in her voice gone as Hannah tried to wrap her mind around the sudden change of her soon to be lover. Its place was taken by a cold, stony voice that made Hannah unnerved.

"Sarah, what's gotten into - " SLAP!

Hannah's question was cut off by a second slap to Hannah's other cheek, making the stinging pain on her face symmetrical.

"God, don't you listen? I said shut! Up!" barked Sarah slapping Hannah again, once for each word of 'shut up', although this time her target was lower than Hannah's face.

"Ouch! Ah, shit!" yelped Hannah as Sarah slapped her tits, making the small globes bounces slightly. Hannah was about to yell at Sarah to stop, but before she could get the words out, she caught Sarah's eyes. What those hard blue's were saying was quite clear: Do you really want to test me again?

So, not wanting to be slapped for the fifth time in 30 seconds, Hannah reluctantly closed her mouth.

"That's better," complimented Sarah, patting Hannah softly on the head. Hannah didn't care for this demeaning gesture, but didn't say anything.

"Now, from this point on, you will do whatever I say, the moment I say it," ordered Sarah, crossing her arms behind her back, thrusting her chest out to even more prominence. "There will be no hesitation, no objections. If you do, you will be sorry, do I make myself clear," asked Sarah, glaring down at the confused and hurt looking Hannah.

Hannah glared back up at Sarah a few seconds before reluctantly answering a defiant "Yes." She hadn't expected this. All she wanted was to be fucked and cum and forget her troubles for a few hours. She hadn't intended to unleash Miss. Dominatrix.

" 'Yes, Ms. Walker,' " reprimanded Sarah with another slap across the face, although this one wasn't as hard as the previous ones were.

"Yes, Ms. Walker," repeated Hannah through gritted teeth.

"Good," said Sarah as she stepped back from Hannah. "Now, stand up," she ordered.

Rather hesitant to follow Sarah's orders like some kind of slave, but still horny and in need of a good fuck, Hannah reluctantly stood up.

"Very nice," complemented Sarah with a whistle, raking her eyes up and down the nervous girls partially exposed. Fully aware of Sarah's eyes on her body, paying particular attention to Hannah's exposed legs still cut off by her skirt and her completely bare tits, only obscured by her thin black tie, Hannah shifted uncomfortably.

Noting Hannah's discomfort in her body language and her worried face, Sarah decided to give the girl a break.

Walking around Hannah, Sarah pressed herself into the hesitant yet horny girl's back, wrapping her arms around her front. Sarah took the sharp intake of breath that she heard as her hard nipples and full tits pressed into the silky smooth skin of Hannah's back as a good sign. Leaning into her captive's neck, Sarah also noted how Hannah leaned her head to the side without even being told to, making room for Sarah to do what ever she desired.

"Somebody likes this," hissed Sarah teasingly into Hannah's ear before pressing a kiss to Hannah's collarbone. Hannah groaned at the feeling of Sarah's lips as she created a trail up her neck. One of her hands continued their earlier job of squeezing and playing with Hannah's boobs as the other made its way down her stomach, dragging her fingers as slowly and sensually as she could.

Sarah timed when she finally made contact with Hannah's pussy through her skirt and underwear with when her lips sucked in Hannah's earlobe.

"Fuck!" let out Hannah in a husky breath as Sarah began to palm her through her skirt, which now felt like a steel wall keeping her from what she wanted most.

Now Hannah really didn't know what to think beneath the fog of pleasure she was immersed in. At first Sarah had been hesitant to do this, then she was all over her. Then came the dominating, violent mood and now she's being gentle and erotic again.

She was entering a state of confusion that was just beginning to conflict this experience that she wanted to remember the rest of her life, when Sarah whispered into her ear, "The safe word is 'computer'. Understand?"

Hannah turned her head to look at Sarah, silently asking if she meant what Hannah thought she did. With a reassuring smile and nod, Hannah understood. Sarah was giving her a way out of this kinky role play if she wanted it.

Returning the smile, Hannah nodded in the affirmative and said, arousal and eagerness now replacing confusion and mistrust in her voice, "I understand, Ms. Walker."

"Good," said Sarah before leaning in and giving Hannah a passionate kiss. Hannah melted into the kiss and fully relaxed into the taller woman's grasp, still enjoying Sarah's hands groping her private parts.

Giving the nipple she was currently playing with a sharp pinch and lightly biting on Hannah's bottom lip, Sarah fully pulled away from the now completely willing woman and moved around to her front.

"Now, be a good little slut and take the rest of your clothes off," ordered Sarah, moving back to the door and leaning against it, arms crossed in front of her, intentionally hefting her tits up. She stood there watching as Hannah recovered from the sudden lack of Sarah keeping her body up and quickly got tired of it, "Now!" she barked.

Hannah jumped slightly at the ferocity of Sarah's words, but quickly composed herself. She knew now that Sarah was just playing a game, and that she didn't mean to scare Hannah or actually hurt her. This knowledge gave Hannah a boost of confidence as she reached down to the bottom of her skirt and began to play with it.

"Is this what you want me to take off, Ms. Walker?" she asked in a little girls voice that didn't sound little at all coming from her lips. Lifting the skirt she gave Sarah her first unobstructed view of Hannah's panty coved pussy. Only their wasn't much covered.

Sarah almost slipped out of her tough girl persona at the sight of what Hannah had chosen to slip on today. The front of what Sarah now knew to be Hannah's thong was sheer and showed off Hannah's smooth, hairless pussy and when she turned around, the thin black strap disappeared between the twin cheeks of Hannah's luscious, olive ass.

"I wanted to feel good after that mean man made me cry last night, so I wore something that made me feel sexy" explained Hannah looking over her shoulder as she continued to hold her skirt up, loving how Sarah's eyes seemed to be stuck down on her ass, still speaking in that disturbingly hot voice. "Did it work, Ms. Walker? Did my thong make me sexy?"

Tearing her eyes from that delicious looking butt, Sarah faked a look of disinterest an replied, "No sexier than any other slut I could pick up on the street. Now stop talking and get naked.

Disappointed at Sarah's answer, Hannah continued to put on a show for her audience of one as she pushed off her skirt, shaking her hips sensually as the black cotton descended her long legs. When the skirt reached her feet, Hannah stepped out of the unneeded material and kicked it away.

Now dressed in just her underwear and tie, Hannah reached up to take off the men's apparel, only to be stopped with a shout of, "No!"

Looking over to see Sarah indulging in some relief of her own by playing with her nipples, Hannah heard the blond explain in a more controlled tone, "I want that on you still. I can always use a leash."

Shuddering in excitement at the thought of Sarah using the tie that used to help identify her as on of the Buy More's best and bright Nerd Herder as another toy in her sexual domination, Hannah obeyed Sarah's command and left the tie hanging around her neck. Turning back around, Hannah bent over to a 90 degree angle to give Sarah a much better view of her most private of parts as she grabbed the string of her thong as she began to push it off.

Hannah thought she heard a frantic rustling behind her, but thought nothing of it as she removed the last of the obstructing clothing she had been working all day in. She was being deliberately slow, wanting Sarah to take in every inch of her legs, ass, and the holes that lay between them.

Too slow, in Sarah's opinion.

Lunging away from the door, a now naked Sarah (the frantic rustling Hannah heard was Sarah quickly throwing off the rest of her clothes) closed the distance between her and the stripping woman and pushed Hannah until she was properly bent over a table.

"Not fast enough," Sarah growled as she reached down and with a quick rippp threw the torn remnants of Hannah's thong onto the table in front of the prone woman.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Hannah before she could object to the destruction of her clothes as ruined silk was wiped from her mind when Sarah stuck her hand between Hannah's legs and ran two fingers over Hannah's slit.

"You are a wet little whore," Sarah laughed in glee as her fingers stroked up and down the lips of Hannah's pussy, gathering the wetness that had been pooling in the heat for half-an-hour now.

"I am! My pussy is soaking wet! I'm a little whore who needs to be fucked! Please, Ms. Walker! Make me feel good and fuck your little whore's soaking pussy!" begged Hannah. Her hands were trying to find something to grip onto on the table, but the surface was to smooth, so she settled for making them into fists and pounding onto the table.

Sarah was relishing this. It had been such a long time since she had been this dominating over another woman. Most of her previous experiences with women had been either gentle and sweet like with Lou, wild and frenzied with Carina, or being dominated herself like she had been with Agent Forrest. Now she was able to be in control like she hadn't been in years.

She hadn't been sure if Hannah would be into it, but her lover jumped into it once Sarah gave her the option to end the game. And now she was using her power to "force" Hannah down as she finally dropped the charade and was getting to some serious touching.

But although she was loving the feel of Hannah's soft, wet pussy against her fingers and her voice crying to be fucked now, Sarah didn't want it to go like this. Not now, at least.

So, after a minute of her teasing touch all over the needy slit, Sarah removed her hand from the heat between Hannah's legs.

Hannah started to protest at Sarah's cruel teasing, but was silenced by a sharp SMACK to her ass.

"Ah!" yelped Hannah as Sarah bent over her body, pressing her tits into Hannah's back and her own naked groin into Hannah's ass.

"You will remain perfectly still and silent until I get back," ordered Sarah before she licked up Hannah's neck and blew on her ear. At the same time she ground her hips forward, forcing Hannah to feel evidence of Sarah's own arousal on her ass.

"Mmmmm, yes Ms. Walker," groaned Hannah as she experienced for the first time the feel of another woman's arousal on her body. She could only hope that this would only be a sample of things to come.

"Good girl," said Sarah, giving a final kiss to Hannah's neck before straightening up, lightly thrusting her hips forward into Hannah's ass with a moan of her own.

Quickly remembering what it was she wanted to do, Sarah reluctantly stepped away from the propped up girl and made her way to the bag that was the catalyst for this illicit tryst. Pulling out the strap-on and tube of lube, Sarah quickly stepped into the harness and pulled it up.

As she tightened the leather straps around her waist, Sarah wished their was a mirror in the room so she could take a good look at herself with her toy on. Sarah loved her body and loved the attention it garnered from men and women alike. And while she certainly never wished she had a dick for real, she loved the sight of her downright sexy ass bod with a hunk of 12 inch plastic sticking out of her crotch, ready to fuck any woman who was lucky enough to get Sarah Walker between her legs.

Stroking the plastic as if it were a real dick, Sarah turned back to her lover not-so-patiently waiting in anticipation. And the anticipation was absolutely killing her.

True to her word, Hannah hadn't moved an inch from her position since Sarah left her to simmer in her own juices, but she hadn't been able to stop her body from shaking in impatience. She had been keyed up for a fucking the moment she saw Sarah's toy lying in her bag and all of this foreplay, while fun and damn enjoyable, wasn't getting her anywhere close to satisfied. And try as she might she wasn't able to stop her legs from squeezing together to get some relief down their or from thrusting her chest against the table, dragging her rock hard nipples against the hard surface.

Sarah thought briefly about standing there for a little longer, watching this petite sex bomb try and get herself off from a table, but she wasn't that cruel. Hannah wanted this for so long now and, to be honest, Sarah really wanted to fuck her.

So, squirting a handful of lube onto her toy, Sarah spread the cool liquid all over her toys. When the permanently-erect plastic was shiny and glistening in the florescent lights, Sarah strode over to the desperately horny woman and bent over to press her lips to Hannah's warm ass.

"Oooooo," cooed Hannah as Sarah pressed kisses all over her flesh, occasionally licking or biting certain spots. "Please, Ms. Walker. I need you to fuck me. I know that makes me a dirty slut, begging to be fucked like this, but I can't stand it any more."

"Mmmm, you are a dirty slut," growled Sarah as she pressed one last kiss to each cheek before standing up straight and pressing her self against Hannah, letting the prone woman feel her toy against her heated flesh. "But don't worry. Sluts are who I like to fuck the best."

Spreading Hannah's ass open with one hand, she guided her flesh colored toy to Hannah's pussy, rubbing the tip into the wetness that flowed from the opening, adding to the lube that coated the entire shaft..

"Oh god! Oh yes!" moaned Hannah. She tried to push herself back onto the toy, wanting the plastic she had discovered what now seemed like so long ago in her now. Sarah had to much experience with fucking women to let this happen though, always moving back with Hannah to prevent any penetration but always keeping contact between the toy and the twat.

"Here we go, Hannah," declared Sarah, using her trapped lover's name for the first time since this whole thing started.

But instead of pushing into the primed and eager pussy her toy had been teasing for the past 20 seconds, Sarah moved her cock north and lightly pressed into the small hole just above Hannah's pussy.

"OHHHHH FUCCCKKKKK!!!" yelled Hannah, her body arching back on the table, tits thrust forward and hair flying back when her head snapped back in surprised ecstasy as Sarah began to push her strap-on into her virgin ass.

"Shhhhhhh," shushed Sarah, the hand not holding Hannah's ass spread gently stroking Hannah's hair and back, trying to calm her suddenly tense body down. "It'll be alright. I'm not going to hurt you," she whispered into Hannah's ear, her dominating persona forgotten as she tried to coax her lover into letting her fuck her ass. "I just want to give you something you've never had before. You've never been fucked in the ass before, right?" she asked, although she was pretty sure of the answer already.

Sure enough Hannah answered with a shaky, "No. It always seemed like it might be to painful."

Leaning down to kiss Hannah's sweaty neck, Sarah whispered, "It will be a little painful at first, I'm not going to lie. But I promise you, Hannah, that the pain will be quickly be replaced by the most amazing pleasure you've ever felt."

While Sarah was praising the greatness of ass fucking, she was keeping her toy as still as possible. She still had the head of the toy pressed against Hannah's hole, ready to either press forward or pull away if Hannah wished it.

But, just like Sarah figured she would, Hannah gave the permission Sarah had been wishing for. Looking over her shoulder, Hannah locked eyes with Sarah's and with a nod said, "Okay, Sarah. I trust you."

Touched by Hannah's trust in her, Sarah lent forward to capture Hannah's lips in a kiss. When she pulled away, she rested her forehead to the back of Hannah's head and said, "Tell me if you want to stop."

Nodding in understanding, Hannah clenched her hands into fists in nerves. She tried to keep the rest of her body as relaxed as possible, knowing it will hurt more if she's to tight.

Straightening herself back up, Sarah kept Hannah's ass spread open with one hand and held her toy lined up with Hannah's little brown eye with the other hand. As slow as she could, Sarah pushed herself forward.

Hannah's breath hitched as she felt the head of Sarah's toys fully enter her ass. The stretching of her hole felt so wrong and perverse, but it also felt good as well. There was more discomfort than pleasure right now, but the fact that she felt even a fraction of pleasure from this taboo and forbidden act gave Hannah reason to believe that she made the right decision to let Sarah do this.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers