Sarah vs. the Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

Sarah waited until Hannah became used to the foreign object pushing into her asshole before she sunk another inch of plastic into Hannah's no longer virgin ass. Wanting to give Hannah's ass more time to get used to this new sensation and to open it wider, Sarah began to move the two inches of plastic back-and-forth, slowly expanding Hannah's hole.

Up top Hannah was beginning to love this mini-fucking of her ass. It was only two inches, but it was starting to feel wonderful.

Picking her body up to give some relief to her squashed boobs, Hannah rested herself on her elbows as Sarah pushed another two inches into her.

"Fuck!" moaned Hannah as she began to unconsciously rock her body back onto the always hard plastic. Sarah, noticing this and not wanting Hannah to shove too much into her before her body could handle it, took her hand off her cock and put it on Hannah's other ass cheek, trying to hold the needy woman steady.

But although she didn't want to hurt her lover, Sarah also could tell that Hannah was ready for a deeper fucking now. So, taking a tighter grip on Hannah's butt, Sarah pushed until she had 7-inches buried inside Hannah.

Hannah gasped in pleasant surprise as Sarah pushed into places that had never been touched before and creating feelings throughout her body she had never felt before. "Oh fuck yes, Sarah! You were right! Your dick feels so good in my ass! Fuck me! Fuck my virgin ass and make me cum like I've never cum before!"

"Hell yeah I'm going to make you cum," panted Sarah as she worked those 7 inches in and out of the greedy hole. "I'm going to fuck this ass like you've never imagined! After tonight you're going to love getting fucked in your ass! You're going to beg for it from every lover, but none of them will be able to fuck you like I can!"

Sarah sunk another inch into Hannah's ass, kneading the supple cheeks her dick was buried between, trying to bring as much pleasure as possible.

By now any pain or discomfort she had felt was a thing of the past. All Hannah could feel now was the unimaginable ecstasy originating from her ass. How could she have put this off for so long? Hannah had always been curious what being fucked in the ass would be like, but had always been afraid of the pain associated with it to try it.

Although maybe it was a good thing she had waited until now to try it. If someone not nearly as talented in the field of anal sex as Sarah Walker had been the first to take her anal virginity and Hannah hadn't liked it she might never have allowed Sarah to give it a try.

All that was in the past though, and the present was nothing but fun.

Sarah was getting closer to having all 12 inches deep inside Hannah and she could hardly believe it. 10 minutes ago this girl had been a complete ass virgin, and now she had 9, no wait, 10 inches inside her!

"Such a good slut! Taking my dick deep into your ass like a pro! You were lying when you said you've never been fucked here before, weren't you whore!? No virgin could take this big dick so deep without having something shoved up it before! Did you lie to me? Have you had a dick up your ass before me?" asked Sarah in between gasps of breath as the nub on the inside of the leather harness pressed into her clit with every plunge inside Hannah.

"I didn't lie!" gasped Hannah. "No one's ever fucked my ass before! But you are fucking me so good! Fucking my ass and making me love it! Making me love having a dick up my ass! Fuck it Sarah! Fuck my ass with your big cock and make me cum! Make me cum!! Make me CUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!"

Hannah hadn't suspected it to happen so quickly. The moment that Sarah's hips touched Hannah's ass she lost it. Knowing that she now had the full 12 inches of Sarah's huge dick buried inside her formerly untouched ass was the mental match thrown onto the gallons of fuel that had been building up inside her the moment she first saw Sarah's toy. Hannah was finally cumming and, just as Sarah had promised, it was the largest and most powerful cum of her life.

"AHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK YEESSSSS!!! FUCKING CUMMING FROM YOUR DICK UP MY ASSSSSSSS!!!" howled Hannah, her small tits jiggling from how much her body was shaking.

"Yes, cum for me baby," moaned Sarah, her hips pressed against Hannah, keeping her dick trapped inside her ass. "Cum from having my dick in your tight, virgin ass.

Hannah screamed passionately for about a minute more before her orgasm ended and she slumped forward onto the table, resting her head against the hard surface along with her arms. She was panting and gasping for air, trying to calm down from the earth shattering fucking she just experienced. She now knew the pleasures of both lesbian sex and ass fucking and she wanted more.

Fortunately Sarah was on the same wave length as her. Giving Hannah time to cool down from her high, she waited as long as she thought necessary before pulling her dick out. When the plastic was half-way out of Hannah's stretched hole, Sarah shoved it all the way back in.

"Mmmmmmm fuck," moaned Hannah as Sarah started to pump in and out of her tightest hole. She hadn't expected Sarah to resume fucking her ass, but she certainly wasn't going to complain.

"Now that we've got this hot little hole of yours is nice and loose, lets really get this party started," growled Sarah as she picked up the speed of her thrusting into Hannah.

Hannah couldn't say anything in response. The only sounds she could make were rhythmic grunts and groans every time Sarah bottomed out in her ass. "Ohh! Ahh! Yes! Mmmmmm! Guhhhh! Goooooddddd! Yeeeessssss!"

Sarah's fingers clenched into Hannah's ass with every thrust forward as her clit was mashed into the hard nub every time. She was so close to her own orgasm, but she needed to hold out. She didn't want to cum before she finished with Hannah. She didn't want anything to slow down her fucking. She wanted to give Hannah's ass every thing she could.

Hannah wanted more though. She knew she was getting more than she could have asked for now, but it still wasn't enough. She was greedy for more stimulation and didn't care that it made her a slut. She just needed it.

"Fuck yeah, Sarah! Fuck my slutty ass! Make my fucking hole yours! Pound me and make me scream like the dirty fucking slut I am!" begged Hannah through ragged shouts. "Fuck my cunt to! Fuck my ass and cunt at the same time! Please Sarah! Please FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

Hannah's pleas turned into screams of pleasure as Sarah consented to her demands and moved one of her hands from the reddened flesh of Hannah's ass and moved it around to Hannah's front. Without any qualms or hesitancy Sarah push three fingers deep into Hannah's juicy cunt. She was so wet and slippery that Sarah's fingers sunk into her lover easier than a knife into butter in the Sahara.

Sarah couldn't believe how slutty Hannah was being. This girl had seemed so quaint and sweet when she was hanging off Chuck's arm. Now she just couldn't get enough of Sarah and now had both of her holes filled. She was an even bigger slut than Lou and Jill had been. They certainly never had 12 inches of hard plastic slamming in and out of their ass.

"Oh yeah Sarah please fuck both of my holes and make me into your little lesbian slut! That's what I want to be! I want to be your whorey little dyke bitch who fucks you and gets fucked in my slutty and loose holes by your dick, your fingers, your tongue, any thing you want! Just please don't stop fucking me! AHHH SHIT I WANT TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FINGERS FROM YOUR COCK SLAMMNG MY ASS!!! OHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!! I WANT TO SUCK MY CUM FROM YOUR FINGERS!!! I WANT TO EAT YOUR CUNT!!! FUCKING SHIIIIIITTTTTTT!!! PLEASE, MAKE ME CUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!"

Sarah tried as much as she could to tune Hannah's depraved screams out. They were getting Sarah closer to her own release and she didn't want that. Not yet. Not when Hannah was so close to drenching Sarah's pistoning fingers with her cum. Right now they were swimming in Hannah's copious pussy juice, but Sarah wanted more. She wanted her three fingers sticky with Hannah's cum.

"So close, baby," grunted Sarah as her cock thrust back and forth deep into Hannah. Her fingers plunged upward as far as they could into Hannah's cunt, pausing to wiggle and twirl inside the dripping slit every few upward plunges. "Almost there!"

"AHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD SARAHHHHHHHHH!!! GOING TO CUUUUUUMMMMMM!!! CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING FINGERS!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!" hollered Hannah as Sarah stabbed all the way in with both cock and fingers, completely burying herself in Hannah's holes. Hannah's body spasmed and jerked on the table as her second orgasm overtook her.

Sarah let go of Hannah's ass and wrapped her arm around Hannah, pulling her off of the table and pressing her back to her own front. She held the orgasming woman as she screamed in euphoria and her own arms reached up to grasp Sarah's head, keeping her close to her.

Sarah let loose her own volley of shrieks into Hannah's neck as she finally had her own release. Her juices squirted onto the leather harness and made their way out and down her legs. Speaking of them, her legs were fighting to stay upright for the sake of both women.

When Hannah finally stopped shouting and her body stilled, Sarah removed her fingers from Hannah's cunt, raising them to eye level. They were completely soaked and shining in the light. Juice was trailing down Sarah's palm and was making its way down her arm when Hannah reached out a shaking hand of her own and pulled the cum drenched hand to her mouth.

Both women moaned as Hannah sucked her own sticky sweet liquid from Sarah's fingers. She first sucked and licked each digit individually before taking all three in her mouth at once. The natural way the shorter woman practically blew her fingers made her envious of any men who had been lucky enough to have their cocks where her fingers were.

"Save some for me," purred Sarah as she nuzzled her nose against Hannah's neck.

Hannah pretended to ignore her blonde lover, continuing to clean Sarah's fingers of her own juices. When Hannah had licked Sarah's hand clean of her own cum, she turned her head to look at Sarah and smiling a playful grin said, "All gone."

Letting out a growl of annoyance, Sarah brought their lips together and instantly shoved her tongue as far as she could reach in Hannah's mouth. She licked every where she could reach, relishing the taste of Hannah's cum mixed with the natural taste of her mouth.

When she had licked all of Hannah's sweet cum that she could from her lips and mouth, Sarah carefully began to pull her dick from Hannah's loose ass.

She went slowly and carefully, not wanting to hurt Hannah by pulling out too quickly. When the plastic was fully free of the glorious confines it had been embedded in for so long, Sarah couldn't help but admire her handy work.

What used to be a small wrinkled dot was now replaced by a gaping, red rimmed hole, clenching for the cock it had become so accustomed to. Sarah had to fight the urge that suddenly overcame her to stick her tongue inside and give Hannah a sloppy rimjob.

Hannah turned around on shaking legs, wrapped her arms around Sarah's neck, and pulled the taller woman into a passionate kiss. Sarah moaned into her lovers mouth as tongues emerged from mouths and met in a blissful reunion. Two sets of tits squished into on another, Sarah's much bigger pair dwarfing Hannah's but neither woman cared about that. All that mattered was the feel of their nipples meeting in an erotic duel that would have no winner.

Hannah's hands traveled south to grasp the leather straps of her harness, trying to undo them. Sarah smiled into Hannah's lips as the no-longer girl virgin struggled to undo the secure straps.

"Let me help with that," offered Sarah when she pulled away from Hannah's lips. Reaching down, she gently brushed Hannah's fingers away from where they were fighting a losing battle against the unyielding leather. Without looking away from Hannah's satisfied face, Sarah managed to undo the straps and pulled away from Hannah to push the toy off, throwing it on top of the bag it had emerged from so long ago.

"Much better," Hannah cooed as her left hand found its way between Sarah's legs, stroking the hot and damp lips that hid there.

"Mmmmmm, someone's getting confident," moaned Sarah as she was once again enveloped into Hannah's arms.

"It's amazing what a couple of mind-numbing orgasms will do to ones self-confidence," said Hannah as she continued to rub Sarah. Tears and regret were far from her mind now and she didn't see them coming back anytime soon.

"So, what were you saying about that ride home," asked Hannah with a mischievous grin before leaning down and taking Sarah's right nipple into her mouth.

*****

The all-to-familiar sound of her phone's ring was what brought Sarah back to the land of the living.

With a groan of frustration at the abrupt reawakening, Sarah flung her arm out in the direction of the aggravating sound, careful not to stretch her still tired body to much. She wouldn't have answered it at all, but she recognized the ringtone. It was 'Real American Hero', the theme song from 'G.I. Joe' that Chuck programmed for whenever she received a call from Shaw.

Grasping the device, Sarah answered the phone and brought it to her ear with as energetic a "Hello" she could muster given she had just woken up 10 seconds ago.

"Good morning Walker," greeted the surprisingly happy voice of Shaw. "I hope you had a good night."

Sarah turned her head on her pillow and took in the fast asleep form of Hannah with one arm flung over Sarah's chest and one of Hannah's legs entwined with her own under the sheet and answered with a smile, "A very good night sir."

"I'm glad, Sarah. I told you I didn't care and I still don't. Whatever makes you happy," said Shaw with the brutal honesty he had become known for around Castle.

The meaning of what he was saying hit Sarah in the face with more strength behind it than anything Mike Tyson could muster. Turning her head away in a child-like way of shutting Hannah out of a conversation she didn't even know was happening, Sarah asked in a horrified whisper, "Did you see us?"

"I only saw the beginning, I swear Sarah. After that I turned the camera to your room off until I thought it was safe," explained Shaw. "I didn't feel right spying on you like that and I didn't want a tape to exist with the potential to be leaked like before. I didn't want to put you through that."

Sarah felt a rush of anger at the reminder of her humiliation.

Somehow the tape of her encounter with Lou that had been recorded for security and procedural measures had been copied and spread around the NSA and CIA. Sarah still hadn't figured out who had done it, but she was determined to find the culprit and have a long, violent conversation with him or her.

"Thank you for that, Daniel," said Sarah as she relaxed slightly. "That means so much."

"It wasn't a problem, Sarah," said Shaw with a small laugh before regaining his serious tone. "But I still need you to come in right away. We have a mission."

"Right, I'll be there as soon as I can," answered Sarah. "See you soon."

"Will do, Walker," replied Shaw before he ended the call.

Clicking the phone off, Sarah put it down as she tried to think of what to do about the sleeping girl wrapped around her.

The sleeping girl who actually wasn't sleeping.

" 'orning," croaked Hannah as she snuggled closer to Sarah.

"Someone in this bed needs to heal their voice," teased Sarah, stretching her neck down to kiss Hannah's head.

"It's almost as if I spent the night screaming," mocked Hannah in her gravelly voice, leaning up to meet Sarah's lips.

The two women had indeed spent all of last night finding ways to make each other scream in new ways. The passion that had started in the staffroom of the Buy More didn't lessen in the time it took Sarah to drive to Hannah's place if Hannah pulling down Sarah's pants and shoving her face into the blonde's pink pussy the moment the front door shut behind them was any indication.

Sarah, the unblushing more experienced of the two, had been quite shocked to discover how quick of a learner Hannah had been in the Sapphic arts. Shocked and ecstatic. She had never had such a good experience with a first timer before and Hannah was quite eager to show how much she had learned until finally the two had fucked each other out and they crawled exhausted into bed.

Pulling away from Sarah's lips, Hannah asked with a clear tone of disappointment, "You have to go don't you?"

Frowning, Sarah brushed some disheveled hair out of Hannah's eyes and answered, "Sorry. Work. Duty calls," she added with a chuckle at the truth of those last two words that Hannah could never know about.

Hannah nodded in reluctant understanding. "Of course. We can't stay in bed all day." With a wicked smirk she looked up at Sarah and said, "Unfortunately."

Shooting back her own naught smirk, Sarah said, "Any longer I here and they'd be sending in the FBI looking for us."

Not bothering to hold her sheet to her chest, Hannah sat up and crawled on top of Sarah. Leaning down Hannah brushed her lips over Sarah's and whispered, "Let them try," before giving her lover a steamy kiss.

Sarah wrapped her arms around Hannah's naked back, pulling her down on top of her, cursing the sheet that still lay on top of her because it stopped their flesh from grinding together.

Sarah almost gave into the lust in her veins that wanted to continue the festivities from last night, but the smarter head won out.

Reluctantly pulling away, Sarah said, "I have to go."

Sighing in defeat, Hannah rolled off of Sarah, allowing the blonde to sit up. The sheet fell away from her, revealing her full, round tits to Hannah's hungry eyes. She had spent so long last night playing with those beauties and it was all she could do to stop her hands from reaching out to grope the tantalizing boobs on display.

Rolling out of the bed, Sarah looked around the room for a few seconds before coming to the conclusion that all of her clothes must be in the rest of the house.

Sarah walked out of the room and picked up her far flung clothing all around the room. By the time Hannah joined her in the main room, now wearing a short pink robe, Sarah was dressed in everything but her shoes and socks,

"You're a fast dresser," noted Hannah with amusement.

"My boss is a taskmaster," said Sarah as she sat sown on Hannah's couch to slip on her socks and shoes.

There was a bit of an awkward silence between the two women as Sarah made sure everything was on properly. Both women were thinking the same thing: they were afraid that when Sarah leaves that it will be goodbye for good. Neither woman wanted that, but both were to afraid to say anything.

Sarah had never stayed in contact with her lovers before who she either wasn't in a serious relationship with or Carina, who she just couldn't say no to. She had always been paranoid about her job and getting lovers involved in her complicated and dangerous life. When she succumbed to Hannah's advances last night, she hadn't expected it to be anything more than her previous conquests: a nice, long fuck, followed by friendly words and nothing else. But now with Hannah, she was feeling a need for more.

Finally, when Sarah was ready to leave, Hannah broke the silence and blurted out, "Can I have your number?"

Sarah looked warily at Hannah. She had been both dreading and hoping for this. She wanted to give this amazing woman her number, but she was scared of the implications that might mean.

Seemingly able to read Sarah much better than the blonde agent ever suspected, Hannah rolled her eyes and said, "I'm not looking for a girlfriend, Sarah." Approaching Sarah, the earnest brunette grabbed Sarah's hands in her own and said, "I just got out of a relationship and don't want one now. All I know is that last night I had the most amazing night of my life and I don't want that to end just because the sun's up. I'm not saying I'm going to come around every other day for a booty call, but I'm going to still be living in LA and I would like to have a friend I could pop in on every now and then."

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers