Sarah vs. the Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

"And if this friend of yours would be okay with the occasional booty call?" asked Sarah with a naughty smirk forming in the corner of her lips.

Returning Sarah's smile with one of her own, Hannah answered, "Then I might be popping by quite frequently," before taking Sarah by the head and pulling her in for a kiss.

When she got into her car a few minutes, Sarah sat their for a few seconds thinking about what had just happened. Not just the night of sex, but about how she happily handed Hannah her phone and she was now carrying her number, listed under a false name ("I don't want you to have to answer some awkward questions if Chuck ever see's my name on here," Hannah had answered when Sarah had raised her eyebrows at the name 'Lana' she had listed her number under).

Sarah didn't know what she was supposed to think here. She had just formed the most unusual friendship of her life with a woman the man she loved had just broken up with. And she had every intension of meeting Hannah whenever they could get together.

She supposed she was happy about this unexpected development. Hannah was the first woman she had slept with since she had arrived in Burbank that their wasn't some ulterior or personal motive other than to have a good time. Seducing Lou had been a mission and Forrest had chosen sex as a perverse form of punishment for Sarah's disregard of the law. And while Sarah had fucked Jill for no other reason than she wanted to, it was revealed later that Jill only let Sarah fuck her as to get closer to her on orders from her Fulcrum commanders.

Hannah had simply been a combination of Hannah's broken heart and Sarah's adoration of Hannah's stunning body. And Hannah had been firmly adamant that she didn't want any kind of romantic relationship with her and Sarah believed her.

All that Sarah knew for sure was that when she pulled out of Hannah's apartment complex on her way to Castle and whatever dangerous mission she was surely about to embark upon, she had a smile stretched across her face as she thought about how much she was looking forward to the next time Hannah gave her phone a ring.

That will be a day Sarah is very much looking forward to.

The End.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers