Sarah vs. the Vow

Story Info
Can Sarah resist the temptations of the Greta's?
24.3k words
4.55
18.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

Well that was longer than I expected. Sorry for the delay everybody. I'll give more of an explanation as to why at the end, but for now, I'll just shut up.

This story is a little different in that it takes place at three different times, so it covers multiple episodes. Part One takes place during "Chuck vs. the Anniversary", Part Two is after "Chuck vs. the Cubic Z" and the third part takes place after "Chuck vs. the Push Mix".

This chapter might be a little confusing given that there are three different characters all with the same name, but I hope I made it simple to follow and understand.

As always it stars Yvonne Strahovski as the titular Sarah. Guest starring as Greta's #1, #2, and #3 are Olivia Munn, Stacy Keibler, and Summer Glau, respectively.

Now with all that jibber-jabber out of the way, let's get down to business.

... (to defeat the huns)

I hope you enjoy.

Hi, I'm Sarah. Here are a few things that have happened since the last time we met:

1) Chuck and I finally confessed our love for each other and have begun dating;

2) Our leader, Daniel Shaw, turned rouge and tried to kill me and take down the CIA when it was revealed that the CIA used me to kill his wife years ago. I was saved by Chuck and Shaw was arrested, but not before blowing up the Buy More

3) The Buy More was rebuilt, but is now merely for the fully operational base it truly is. It is now run by General Beckman and is fully stocked with weapons and agents.

*****

"Oh fuck yes!" the involuntary exclamation escaped from the writhing blonde's mouth, echoing off of the cramped metal walls surrounding her and the bland, identical tiles of the room.

Sarah slapped her hand back over her mouth, trying to silence anymore of the gasps and moans streaming from her lips. The absolute last thing she wanted was for her cries of pleasure to draw some curious ear to investigate.

But just because her hand was blocking her mouth didn't stop her voice from crying out. Spit was starting to cover the palm of her hand now. The pleasure coursing through her body was more intense than she had anticipated.

While one hand was failing to stifle her passionate cries, the other held a firm grip on the black tresses attached to the head buried between her legs, encouraging the creation of more cries. Sarah was forcing her more than willing partner to remain where they were and to finish what they started. Even as her secret lover shot her a triumphant glare that told her what lips occupied with Sarah's pussy were unable to, that there was nothing that would stop them from drinking down Sarah's cum, Sarah refused to remove her grip.

Sarah needed this force. She needed to pretend. She needed the façade that this was necessary. She needed her lover to concentrate on nothing but eating her out, because if Sarah relented, if she removed her hand and allowed her lover to do whatever they wanted, Sarah knew what would happen.

She knew she would hear playful taunts about how naughty she was being. How, while her faithful loving boyfriend was outside, going about his life thinking everything was nice and normal, she was in here in this public bathroom with another person's head between her legs.

She didn't want to hear those cruel, vicious taunts coming from lips shining with her juices.

She didn't want to hear them because they would be right.

And because, a small, shameful part of her wanted to hear it.

So instead, Sarah kept her lover's head firmly between her legs, only allowing small reprieves for air, before shoving those talented lips right back where they belonged: on Sarah's soaking pussy, sucking up her juices.

When her lover wrapped her lips around her clit and delivered some playful slaps of her tongue to the bundle of nerves, Sarah's hand wasn't nearly enough to keep in her cries.

"OH FUCK!!! Fuck yeah, Greta! Right there! Don't stop, I'm so fucking close!" Sarah demanded, as her body bucked, causing her large breasts, so hastily yanked from her bra that the cups had been merely yanked down, to bounce enticingly on her chest.

So much so that if Greta's mouth wasn't so happily occupied she might have pulled away for a few seconds to pay those tits some attention they deserved.

But tits can wait. What can't is her tongue and her desire to drink down the cum of Sarah Walker. She had been imagining something like this would happen for days and she wasn't going to waste her time. She didn't care that they were in a Buy More bathroom where literally anyone could come in. All she cared about was how delicious Sarah's pussy was as her juice flowed down her throat.

If she had a hand free she might have reached up to play with the jiggling flesh and pinch one of those hard pink nipples, but alas she only had two and they were far too busy.

While her left hand held Sarah's leg ups, preventing the blonde beauty from wrapping her legs around her and completely suffocating her in an orgasmic fit, her right hand was enjoying the tight confines of Sarah's ass.

It had been a bit of a risk Greta had taken when, in the midst of familiarizing herself with Sarah's lovely pink, she brushed a finger against her lover's lowest hole. She had heard through the grapevine that was the CIA gossip mill that the famous Agent Walker had a fondness for ass-play, but she was experienced enough to know that sometime's the CIA could be as reliable as a hurricane was dry. She had been afraid of possibly frightening Sarah off, but when she saw that little starfish, clenching and unclenching from the pleasure coursing through Sarah's body, Greta had been unable to help herself.

She wanted Sarah's body and she was going to enjoy it to the fullest for as long as she could.

It had been to her great relief than that when Great lightly poked Sarah's asshole that the blonde let out a long moan and said, "Yes, Greta! Fuck my ass!"

Now Greta had two fingers pumping in and out of Sarah's no longer tight ass, adding to the ramping pleasure. She figured she could easily fit a third in, but didn't want to risk it.

Greta could feel how damp and sticky she was becoming between her own legs and thanked whatever pervert who made the Buy More female staff have to wear a short black skirt. She didn't want to walk around with a visibly stained skirt.

Sarah couldn't give a damn about Greta's clothes. All she was able to concentrate on was the tongue and fingers playing her body like a harp. She was so close! So close to what she wanted, what she needed for so long, yet denied herself.

Just... a bit... more...

'Ah, fuck it,' thought Greta as she pulled her fingers from Sarah's ass, lined up her third, and plunged all three right back it.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! GOOOOOODDDDDDD YEEEESSSSSSS!!!" Sarah had to bite down on her lips to keep her screams from escaping into the hallway and drawing attention.

The third finger had been the key to her release. It had been painful, the sudden unexpected thickness and roughness in her ass, but it was like a drop in the bucket compared to the monsoon of ecstasy roaring through her. She had a death grip on Greta's hair and she spasmed on the toilet seat, her tits shaking and her hair flying all over the place from how hard her head was shaking. Sarah was doing everything she could to exert her orgasmic glee without being too loud.

For her part, Greta certainly felt the pain in her head. But like Sarah, a little pain hardly mattered when there was so much pleasure to soak up. Or, in Greta's case, drink up.

Sarah's cum flowed into her mouth and Greta eagerly gulped it down. Sarah tasted as amazing as Greta had hoped and she greedily drank down every drop she could.

When Sarah's well had finally run dry, the blonde finally let go of her lover's hair, slumping back into her seat, totally drained.

Finally free from Sarah's death grip, Greta began her slow journey up the marvelous body in front of her. First she licked up any excess cum from Sarah's thighs and around her pussy that had escaped her mouth. She took great pride in the way Sarah shuddered as the feel of her tongue doing its perverse clean-up.

When Greta had swiped up every last drop of sweetness she could find, she journeyed up until she met Sarah's navel. She took a few seconds to stick her tongue in the small belly button than drew back slightly to blow in it. Sarah gasped as the coolness of Greta's breath met the coolness of her spit and sent a throb back down between her legs.

Moving on, Greta brought her hands up to play with the flat expanse of Sarah's stomach. She lightly drew her fingers along the pale skin, barely touching her. All Sarah could feel was the ghost of Greta's fingertips gliding along her sensitive flesh.

"You're so fucking beautiful," whispered Greta against Sarah's stomach as she pressed kisses every where she could.

Sarah was really starting to get antsy. She knew they didn't have much time and she wanted to return the favor before the precious few minutes they had left were used up. And Greta's exploration of her, while thoroughly enjoyable, was eating up valuable moments.

Finally when Greta's hands grabbed onto Sarah's breasts and she began to kiss her nipples Sarah had had enough waiting.

Gathering up her strength, Sarah pushed Greta away from her tits.

"What's the problem?" Greta asked with a teasing grin. "Getting impatient?"

Sarah couldn't help but chuckle. The little slut knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted Sarah to get rough with her and just take her.

'Well, ask and you shall receive,' thought Sarah as she stood up on her wobbly legs, pulling Greta with her by her bra. She shoved the brunette up into the stall door and pinned her there, pressing both of their barely clothed bodies together.

"What are you going to do to me, Agent Walker?" asked Greta in a dangerous voice. Greta's breath blew against Sarah's face thanks to their close proximity and Sarah's eyes fluttered shut as she breathed in the all too familiar scent of her pussy.

"This is my town," growled Sarah, opening her eyes as she reached up and ripped Greta's bra off, leaving the panting woman topless. "I'm the top bitch here, and I'm going to show you why."

Sarah crashed her mouth against Greta's, who immediately opened her mouth allowing Sarah's tongue entrance. At the same moment Sarah pinched one of the brunette's nipples making her moan into her mouth as she began to slip her hand beneath Greta's skirt.

Afterwards, when both women were pulling on and straightening out their clothes, Sarah avoided all eye contact with the brunette. She can't believe she just did that. She had been trying so hard to keep her vow intact and now she slipped up.

Greta was completely unaware of Sarah's inner turmoil, though. She was flattening out her hair in the mirror, trying to make it look like she hadn't had a hand tangled it. Finally, when everything was perfect, she turned back to Sarah and said, "That was fantastic, Sarah. Everything I had hoped for."

Sarah sent a small smirk of thanks at the complement as she buttoned up her blouse.

"We should hook up the next time I'm in 'your town'," she said with a laugh, throwing Sarah's words back at her.

Sarah didn't respond as Greta walked past her, brushing her hand against Sarah's as she reached the door.

"See ya' around," she said as she walked out the door and back to work.

A few minutes later, after Sarah examined every inch of her clothing and face for any flaws in her appearance, she joined her boyfriend out in the main hub of the Buy More.

'Never again,' she swore to herself as she kissed Chuck hello, blatantly ignoring Greta standing a few feet away, helping a customer.

And she was shocked to realize that she actually of her felt kind of sad at this thought

*** One Month Later***

If there was one thing everyone knew about Sarah it was that she hated talking about her past. That was the one part of her that was inaccessible to everyone in her life, even Chuck. The only people she had spoken to at length about her life were the people in charge of her psychological profile when she first joined the NSA. And that was only because she had been required to.

The few times her past had tried to catch up to her present, she had done everything in her power to avoid it. And when avoidance wasn't an option, she strove to clear the matter quickly, so to put the past back where it belonged.

Her high school reunion, then her Dad reappearing in her life a few years back forced Sarah to face and accept some aspects of her old self, but also allowed her to come to certain realizations.

She will never have a stable relationship with her father. It was a painful conclusion to come to, but it was one she knew to be true. She loved him with all of her heart, but with his long record of crime and cons, there was no way she could ever see him again without being forced to arrest him. Besides, even if there was, she wasn't sure if she could ever completely forgive him. She knows her father loves her, knows that he did his best to give her a happy childhood, but that had never been enough for him.

She hadn't been worth the thrill of the con.

And school? Well, if there was one absolute certainty Sarah had learned in her years with the NSA it was that high school truly was hell on earth. She had traveled to the most vile places on the planet, been witness to some truly despicable acts of human nature, and had taken more lives than she could remember, but high school was still her go to living nightmare. A place where the rich and powerful lived at the top of the mountain while the lowly, ugly people scrounged around for the scraps they were thrown. At least the warlords have the decency to kill you once and a while.

And like any school in America, there were the two shining stars at the top that controlled the population. A king and a queen of the campus. And while they spent four years in James Buchanan High with each other, the king and queen found Sarah, with her untamable hair, sporadic acne, and braces the most amusing jester in the court. Not a day went by where they didn't hound her for her lack of a mother, her shifty father, or her unfortunate choice in clothing.

But as all things do, time passed and now Sarah is able to take pleasure in knowing that the king is now a convicted felon, currently serving time for bootlegging and drug dealing (a bust she took a great pleasure in being part of).

As for the queen? Well, she's another case entirely.

At the moment Ms. Heather Chandler, former prom and homecoming queen for the James Buchanan High class of 1998 was waiting patiently in a holding cell just down the hall from where Sarah is sitting in Castle. She is waiting for the transport which will take her to the federal prison where she will spend the rest of her life on charges of espionage and high treason.

It had also been Sarah who had busted Heather at their high school reunion. It had been a vicious fight through the halls and locker room that ended with both women bloody and worn out, but she had emerged victorious.

She had been furious earlier today when she had learned that Heather would have to stay in Castle for a few hours while she waited for transport after their initial ride had been attacked. Add to the fact that she had been joined by the walking wall that was Hugo Panzer, a former Ring operative who had been defeated and arrested by Chuck last year.

In the end it had turned out all to be an elaborate set up so that Panzer could kill Heather and get a huge bounty from Volkoff Industries, a notorious international arms dealing operation based out of Moscow, to which both Heather and Hugo worked for. They wanted Heather eliminated for fear she would spill secrets in exchange for better accommodations.

After a few hours of crawling through ventilation ducts and dealing with Heather's big fat mouth, she, Chuck and Heather managed to subdue Panzer and get him shipped off to prison. Heather was meant to go with him, but General Beckman hadn't found it prudent to put them in the same van again.

So now Sarah is on guard duty and is to wait for the proper transport to take her old high school tormenter off her hands and out of her life forever.

Currently Sarah was checking the armory and the status of all the weapons. This was more of a Casey thing to do, but she didn't feel like sitting around doing paper work while watching Heather pace her cell and hum to herself.

There were so many things Sarah would rather be doing than babysitting Heather Chandler. Hell, she would prefer playing poker with Jeff and Lester than this. And the last time she had tried to play poker with them they wanted it to be strip. But she had reluctantly agreed with Beckman that if there was one person that could be sure to see Heather off properly, it was her.

'Still, she's not going anywhere,' Sarah told herself. "It wouldn't hurt to relax for a few minutes.'

Abandoning the admittedly enjoyable gun show, Sarah strode over to the fridge in the corner and pulled out a bottle of beer.

Normally Sarah wasn't a beer person, much less to have one on the job. But after the day she had, she deserved one.

This was also more of a Casey thing to do. How many times had she seen her partner light up a cigar after a successful mission and just sit back and relax? And now it was her turn

Sitting down at the long conference table in the center of the room, Sarah propped up her legs, leaned back in her chair, popped open her beer, took a swig and sighed.

She allowed her mind to wonder as she sat back and enjoyed her victory drink. She didn't go too far, not allowing herself to be so relaxed that she lets her guard down. You can never know when some enemy agent will find a way to break in. It's been done before and, despite all the advanced security equipment, Sarah wasn't foolish enough to say it would never happen again.

Keeping that in mind, Sarah closed her eyes, took another swig and imagined a much better way she could be spending her night.

Instantly Chuck came to her mind. A smile sprang on her face at the thought of her boyfriend.

After so many wasted nights longing for the chance to tell him how in love she was, he was finally hers. She was allowed to do everything she did for show as her cursed role of Chuck's girlfriend for real: She could hold his hand during briefings without being reprimanded for inappropriate behavior; she could kiss him good luck as he went out on missions, or when he went to work, or just whenever she felt like; she could lie in bed with him, listening to his steady breathing and feel the beating of his enormous heart against her back as he wrapped his arms around her, keeping her close, where she belonged.

She had spent years convincing herself that she'd never be happy. And she meant truly happy, the kind of happiness that came directly from her heart and overwhelmed her entire being. She had thought she felt happy with Bryce, the last man she truly loved, but what she had with Bryce was like comparing the flickering light of a candle against the dominating, ever present sun.

There was just no contest.

The image of her boyfriend, all of his pearly white teeth showing in his giant smile as she joined him in her daydream, turned into one of the two of them walking along a beach. She didn't know where they were, just that they were alone. Nothing else existed in the world except the two of them, with the soft, cool sand beneath them, the stars and moon above providing all the light they needed, with the gentle roar of the ocean breaking and receding wave after wave all around them.

They were just walking. Their hands clasped together as they shared stories with each other, laughing now and then at what the other said. Sarah couldn't make out what they were saying, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was that they were together and that they loved each other.

Sarah took another swig as the picture in her mind morphed into a much more intimate one.

The two of them were now in Chuck's room, surrounded by Star Wars and Tron as they shared passionate kisses and their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

Sarah could help but sigh and begin to stroke her stomach through her shirt at the thought of the two of them making love to each other. She didn't want to sound cruel, but she had been presently surprised the first time they made love that night in Paris at how big Chuck was.

The size of Chuck's dick didn't matter to her. She would have loved him just as much if he only had a four incher, but she would be lying if she claimed she hadn't become even more aroused when she discovered the 9 inch weapon he had been concealing

Needless to say she had a fun night in Paris.

Completely forgetting where she was, Sarah put her bottle down, popped open her jeans and snaked her hand inside. She gasped as she found how damp her panties already were. Her gasp quickly turned into a moan as she pushed the moist material to the side and began to rub herself.

Sarah had also been pleasantly surprised at how skilled of a lover Chuck was. He admitted to only have been with two women before her, his first real love Jill Roberts and his last girlfriend before her, Hannah. He could have fooled her however as her played her body like an expert pianist. He made her cum so hard that night, and every night since.

And it wasn't like the two of them only ever make love, though. She loves a gentle touch as much as the next girl, but she also loves getting fucked. And man, have she and Chuck fucked.

By the end of their first week as a couple they had fucked on every hard and soft surface in Chuck's apartment. All the pent up dreams and fantasies Chuck had to endure over the years Sarah kept her distance came out as he unleashed load after load of cum on and in her. She even let Chuck in her ass, which had previously been a 'Girls Only' entrance.

In short, Chuck was easily the best lover Sarah has ever had.

'Well, male lover," a voice in her mind piped up.

'Shut up!' Sarah shot back as the picture of Chuck on top of her pounding into her began to change.

Chuck's short, streamlined hair lengthened down to his shoulders, which were no longer the firm, hard shoulders Sarah loved to nibble and lean on, but were smooth and rounded. Chuck's back, while not at all hairy in the slightest, was now so smooth and bare it was shining in the light thanks in part to a light sheen of perspiration. Chuck's ass was now equally hairless and was much curvier and fuller than Sarah ever wanted it to be. And around Chuck's hips wrapped a black leather harness

In Chuck's place laid a woman. A strikingly beautiful woman, with large tits that jiggled as she pounded her strap-on into Sarah. The woman's face was strangely blurred out, keeping Sarah from knowing who had taken her boyfriend's place. But whoever it was, it was someone Sarah knew, because the body was familiar to her.

"Do you like me fucking you, Sarah?" asked the mystery woman with a smug tone, knowing there could only be one answer. The voice was slightly altered, so Sarah could recognize it completely, but still. There was something familiar...

"God yes!" Sarah answered in a moan, wrapping her legs around the woman, getting her deeper inside. "So fucking good!"

"Damn right it's good! I was taught by the best!" the woman laughed, leaning down to capture Sarah in a kiss. The blonde instantly surrender, allowing her amazing lover to thrust into her mouth as she continued to do the same to her cunt.

The woman's hands latched onto Sarah's tits, which had been bouncing in rhythm with every thrust of the woman's pelvis. Her fingers found Sarah's nipples and pinched them, creating more moans to flow into her mouth.

Sarah didn't know who this woman was but she was amazing. She was easily catching up to Carina in terms of who can fuck her better. She needed to know who it was! She couldn't go on without knowing who it was who was giving her so much pleasure.

Almost as soon as the thought ran through her head did the woman drive her cock down so hard, setting off her orgasm, causing Sarah to break the kiss and scream, "Fuck yes Ellie! MAKE ME CUM!!!ELLIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!"

At once, the woman's face was no longer blurred, allowing Sarah to make out the beautiful of on Ellie Woodcombe, formerly Ellie Bartowski, Chuck's sister. Her face was shining with sweat and a gleam of triumph as she drank in Sarah's cries of passion and writhing body as her pussy clenched around the hard silicone and came all over it.

Sarah's eyes snapped open. She couldn't believe it! Not again!

"Damnit!" cursed Sarah, whipping her hand from her pants. She tried and failed to not notice that her hand was completely soaked and that the front of her jeans was stained. She tried to convince herself that it had been her thoughts of Chuck and not his sister that made her cum, but she knew better.

This was far from her first dream about Ellie. For years now she had been the star in more dreams than Sarah could count. She had probably fucked herself to more thoughts of her than of Chuck. She had tried not to. She knew it was the height of wrongness to be in love with a guy but dream about fucking his sister, but she just couldn't help it.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers