Sarah vs. the Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greta's grip tightened on Heather's thighs, digging her nails into her lover's flesh. The slight pain this created added to the already plentiful pleasure building up in Heather.

"Mmmmmm, make it hurt bitch! Make my law breaking cunt feel it! AH FUCK!!!" she shouted as Greta honored Heather's request and lightly bit down on the plump clit she had been slapping with her tongue. "RIGHT THERE!!! JUST LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" Heather had removed one of her hands from Greta's head and was now squeezing one of her tits, adding more of that wonderful mix of pain and pleasure.

Throughout all of this Sarah stood there in the doorway, utterly stunned. About a million questions were spinning around inside her head like an out of control merry-go-round.

How is something like this happening? Why? Why is Greta allowing herself to be degraded like this? Why isn't Heather trying to escape? How? Why is she, Sarah, still just standing there?

That last thought was like a blaring neon sign flashing in front of her and it snapped her out of funk. This wasn't some cheap porno! She shouldn't just stand here and watch her colleague fuck their prisoner.

Stuffing her gun in the back of her pants, she strode forward fully into the room, willfully ignoring the fresh dampness in her pants.

"What the fuck is going on here!" she asked, stooping a few feet from Greta's stuck out, swaying ass. She crossed her arms over her chest, trying to look tough and intimidating, while really hiding how hard her nipples had become from the moment she had opened the door.

Heather's eyes opened and took in Sarah's uninvited, yet completely expected presence.

"I was wondering when you would get your hot ass in here Jenny," said Heather through gasps of pleasure as Greta hadn't paused once in her licking at Sarah's arrival.

Sarah bristled at that name. Jenny Burton had been the name Sarah had used during her high school years and it was the name that Heather knew her best as. She took great pleasure in using that old alias, knowing how much it pissed Sarah off.

"Shut up, Heather! I wasn't talking to you!" snapped Sarah, reaching down and grabbing Greta by the hair and pulling her to her feet.

"Hey!" a duet of voices called out to her as both Heather and Greta protested Sarah's abrupt halting of the fun, although the latter threw in a few yelps of pain as Sarah hadn't been gentle.

Sarah pulled Greta up to her feet and turned her so they were facing each other. And holy shit, if it had been hard for Sarah to stop herself from jumping the leggy goddess before it must be the will of god stopping her now.

Greta's face was shining with Heather's juice. Her cheeks, chin, nose, and her lips smeared with the naughty cream. Oh god her lips! A delirious smile adorned her face as she stood before Sarah, bathing in her not at all subtle leering. Greta's golden tresses were all over the place, stuck to her sweaty forehead and sticking up where Heather's hands had dug in. Her white Nerd Herder blouse was unbuttoned and hanging open, her tie long gone, red lip and teeth marks decorated all over her upper chest, and her bra had been merely yanked down, resting around her stomach, fully displaying her apple sized, golden tanned breasts.

Greta had been ravaged and she had never looked more enticing.

'Why am I not fucking her right now?' Sarah asked herself as she fully absorbed her half naked friend.

"Oh, are you going to spank her Jenny? Are you going to bend this little slut over your knees and punish her dyke ass?"

"Oh right. You're why," groaned Sarah, looking over at Heather, who had quickly replaced Greta's tongue with her hand. She was already fucking herself with two fingers and it didn't look like she was about to stop there.

The smug brunette just sent her a wicked grin, as if she knew what had been going through Sarah's mind just then.

Tearing away from the unsettlingly pleasant sight of Heather Chandler naked, sweaty, and fucking herself, Sarah turned once more to face Greta, hoping to get out of here with as much of her dignity intact as she could.

"What the hell were you thinking Greta?" she asked, pointedly ignoring the way Greta was licking her lips clean. "You can get fired for this."

"Yeah, I could, but I won't," said Greta as she wiped her face clean with her hand. "You're not going to tell anybody about this, Walker. I know you won't."

"And why's that?" asked Sarah doing her damned best to keep her eyes on Greta's, to afraid of what she will do if she looked anywhere else.

"Simple," said Greta with a smile as licked clean the fingers that had just been collecting Heather's cum. "Because you want in on this."

"What!" yelped Sarah in surprise. "I don't -- That's just -- I've never - "she spluttered as she tried to find a coherent way to denounce Greta's surprising claim.

"Oh come on Walker! You know you do," Greta claimed, seeing Sarah's inability to outright deny her claim as a minor victory that allowed her to keep going. "I've seen you checking me out this whole time. You totally want to fuck me and you know it. Well guess what? I want to fuck you too!"

Greta finished her forceful proclamation by grabbing Sarah by the collar and yanking her into a kiss.

Sarah's eyes practically bulged from their sockets by this sudden smooch. Everything was happening so fast that she didn't know how to process it. Finding Greta and Heather was bad enough, but having Greta tell her that not only did she know Sarah's subtle leering and gazes weren't so subtle and that she wanted to fuck her as much as Sarah did was just blowing her mind.

But as pleasant and as good of a kisser Greta was Sarah didn't surrender and kiss back as she might have done any other time this leggy goddess offered herself up. She was too well aware of two facts: that 1) Heather was still just sitting on the table fucking herself just two feet away and 2) that the unusual taste coating Greta's lips was still Heather's pussy.

Sarah shoved Greta off of her and backed into the wall trying feebly to put as much distance between the two of them as she could.

"Awww, and it was just getting good!' whined Heather, her eyes twinkling with delight at Sarah's flustered state.

"Shut up!" both blondes snapped at her.

Heather chuckled to herself but didn't say anything else other than a few moans as she continued to stroke herself.

Focusing back on Sarah, Greta continued her attack on the older agent's resistance.

"What's the problem Sarah? I know you want me. That's been obvious from the moment I got here. Is it your boyfriend? Cause I've got to tell you, if he has a problem with his smoking hot girlfriend fucking another chick, he's got some problems of his own," she added with a smile, hoping to get a laugh from Sarah.

She didn't.

She also didn't get a furious Sarah defending her boyfriend either, which had been a risk Greta risked taking.

"Or is it because you caught me fucking this Chandler?" she asked, going for what thought to be the true heart of the problem.

Sarah gulped.

"I knew it," Greta stated in victory. She turned her attention from where Sarah stood seemingly terrified to Heather, who looked all to glad to have the spotlight on her.

"What's your problem, Walker?" She asked without looking at Sarah. Instead all of her attention was on the masturbating brunette and her infuriating shit-eating grin.

"Is it simply that she's a criminal and that I shouldn't be fucking her because 'I'm breaking the rules'" she asked with air quotes.

"Is it because she was the prom queen and made your life hell and you just hate her for it and don't want to think of her like this," she sat down next to Heather and wrapped her arms around the prisoner. With one hand she grabbed Heather's boob and began to squeeze it, but with the other she moved down her bare stomach and grabbed the brunette's wrist. She roughly yanked it away from her pussy and replaced it with her own.

"Fuck yeah," Heather gasped before biting her lip and moaning into it as Greta found her clit and began rubbing it. She didn't take her eyes off Sarah though. She was still boring holes into the high school loser and Sarah didn't like it. Mainly because she did like it.

"Or is it because you want to be the one doing this?" Greta asked with her huskiest voice possible. "You want to be one fucking this bitch don't you? You want to make her your little slut and show her that she may have had the power then, but you have it now. I know you do!"

As she told her audience all the deep dark secrets of her own mind, Greta had plunged two of her fingers into Heather. This caused Heather to buck and writhe in her arms but Greta paid her no mind. All her attention was on Sarah.

Sarah didn't know what to do. Her body was in a furious clash with itself. Her heart was telling her to leave and go to the safety of Chuck's arm. Her mind was telling her to just take Greta and go to some room, any room without Heather, and just fuck the beautiful agent as hard and as long as she could.

But there was another part of her that reminded her of all those fantasies she had in high school. Of how often she had gotten herself off thinking about fucking Heather Chandler, getting the loud mouth, arrogant cheerleader on her knees, worshiping Sarah. That combined with her current desires for Greta were providing Sarah all the reasons she wanted to stay.

Not content to just lie back while this prize dangled so close before her, Heather decided to throw her two cents in.

"Come on, Jenny. Show me how much you love cunt. Show me how much of a rug munching dyke you are!" she encouraged through moans and gasps as Greta began to cork-screw her finger's inside of her. "You hated me in school. You hate me now. Take out all your anger on my pussy. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

Every word from Heather's filthy mouth was like a whip cracking in the air, and all Sarah could think of was 'Thank you, may I have another.' Everything Heather was saying was true. She hated Heather then and she hates her now. But god almighty does she want to fuck her.

Denying it was no use. She had been able to do so before out in the main room, but now, with both Heather and Greta in front of her with so much flesh on display, it was utterly useless.

Still unsure as to whether this was a good idea, Sarah pushed herself away from the door, but not before taking care of one big concern.

When she pulled her gun back out, she enjoyed the brief flash of confusion and panic on Heather's face. She they pulled out the magazine and emptied the chamber.

"Don't want you getting any bright ideas," she told Heather as she threw the gun and bullets out into the hallway. "You're still going to jail. I don't care who you're fucking"

Heather bristled at Sarah's harsh reminder of her impending incarceration. She hardly needed Jenny fucking Burton's help to remember that she was still screwed for life, but she held her tongue. She was still on the verge of cumming and she didn't want either of her blonde jailer's to leave her to stew in her own arousal because she mouthed off.

"You want me to fuck you?" Sarah asked as she approached both of her temptresses.

"Yeah, Jenny. I want you to fuck me," said Heather as Greta pulled her fingers from her pussy and began to smear her juices over her hard nipples. "I want your trailer trash face eating out my cheerleader cunt!"

SMACK!

Heather's brown locks flew into Greta's face as her head jerked to the side from Sarah's vicious slap. They were quickly removed though as Sarah reached down and grabbed her old enemy by her hair.

"Did I say I was talking to you, whore," snapped Sarah, glaring down into Heather's laughing face. She seemed to find Sarah's roughness amusing.

Letting go of Heather, Sarah instead turned her attention to Greta, who flinched at Sarah sudden mood switch.

"I asked you if you want me to fuck you?" she repeated, this time hoping to get the right answer from the right person.

Faltering for a second at Sarah's sudden dominating personality, in contrast to her reluctance from a minute earlier, Greta caught herself and answered with a smile, "Yes, ma'am. I want you to fuck me."

Pleased at how quickly Greta jumped into her role, Sarah decided to skip the rest of the formalities and go right for the goal.

Yanking Greta away from Heather, she pulled the leggy blonde until her ass was hanging of the small cot. Pushing up her black skirt, Sarah spread Greta's legs and, without so much as a kiss hello, thrust her tongue as far into Greta's pussy as she could.

"Fuck!" Greta shouted in surprised pleasure. She hadn't expected this. She had been sure that Sarah would have gone straight for Heather given their past and her bottled up desires. But there was no way that she was about to ask her to stop.

Sarah moaned into Greta's pussy. She hasn't tasted a woman since the first Greta a few weeks ago and she hadn't realized how much she missed it. She had been so wrapped up in Chuck and their new life together to really contemplate how much she missed this (when she was awake at least).

She held a firm grip on Greta's thighs as she thrust her tongue again and again into her blonde lover. The slippery walls clenched around her tongue as she pushed in, making it a bit of a squeeze, but Sarah was up to the challenge.

Heather was more than a little upset at Sarah's decision to bypass her and go for the other blonde bitch. She was so close to coming and she wanted Jenny to be the one to do it. She wanted the image of perfect little spy Jenny Burton with her face buried in her enemy's muff with her face shiny from her cum. And she could see from Greta just how good of a pussy eater she was.

She was a patient girl though. She knew interrupting or complaining would get her nothing but more time before Sarah fucked her, so she kept her mouth shut.

Any pain or humiliation Greta might have felt from Panzer's attack earlier was long gone. The only thing on her mind right now was how great of a pussy eater Sarah was. 'Cause when she had removed her tongue from her pussy and began to attack her clit instead, it felt like a bomb went off in her mind.

Sarah's tongue shot like a bullet to the agent's swollen clit she found beyond the lips of her labia. Her tongue tasted every inch of Greta's clit, much to the agent's delight.

Sarah held her taller colleague's pussy right against her mouth, digging her nails into Greta's thighs.
She rubbed her lips against Greta's pussy while providing very necessary shots of tender, love, and care
to her clit. Every drop of the ambrosia the flowed from Greta's slit was swallowed by Sarah's very eager tongue. She felt as high on sex as she did every time she went down on Chuck. This was what she loved, to be on her knees between her lovers legs, giving them as much pleasure as she possible could. She was so aroused at this moment she could feel the throbbing heat between her thighs and knew it wouldn't take much to get her off. How easy would it be to just reach down, slip her hand into her pants and rub herself to a small orgasm?

She held off though, despite how much she wanted it. She wanted someone else to touch her. She wanted a warm body to get her off, not her own hand. And she sure as hell wasn't going to ask there forgotten partner in all of this for help.

As much as she wanted to fuck Heather right now, she still had her pride and wasn't about to beg for her touch. She wasn't that far gone to her lust.

Not knowing when or if she would ever get a chance to fuck Greta again, Sarah wanted to experience as much as she could. And one of the things she had been longing to do with this leggy beauty had been to touch her ass. And now, Greta's ass was just on the other side of her pussy. And as much as she hated to put a pause to her meal, she really wanted to play with Greta's ass.

So, after giving Greta's clit one last lick, she picked her head up from Greta's honey pot.

Confused by the sudden halt in the constant assault from Sarah's tongue, Greta looked down to see what the matter was.

All she found was a grinning Sarah, her lips shining with her juices, as she told her, "On your knees. I want your ass."

Almost drooling at might have been the hottest thing she had ever heard, Greta instantly complied. Sarah scooted back a few inches to allow Greta room to maneuver.

Greta got down on to the floor, turned around on her knees and positioned herself bent over the cot, elbows keeping herself up, but having her best feature waving in the face of a horny Sarah Walker.

When it came to women, Sarah didn't consider herself either a 'tit girl' or an 'ass girl'. She just liked women. Sometimes they had great tits and sometimes they had great asses. Sometimes they even had both, but the specimen that lay mere inches in front of her, swaying in some kind of hypnotic beauty, was easily one of the greatest asses she has ever seen.

It was big and round without being too ridiculous, and had golden tan that matched the rest of its body, proving that Greta liked to lay in the sun naked. And once Sarah had reached up and pulled off the offending skirt keeping it from truly being free, it was fully bare.

"Well, well. It seems Jenny has a thing for asses," chuckled Heather from where she sat in the corner of the cot, pinching her nipples and lightly petting herself. She wanted to give herself some stimulation without making herself cum. That was Jenny's job.

For once Sarah had nothing to say to Heather's jab, because for once she was right. And while she may not have an obsession with asses in general, she certainly had one for this ass in particular. A fact she proved when she reached up and took both of Greta's smooth cheeks into her hands.

"Oooo, baby that's good! Play with my ass, just like that," Greta cooed.

Sarah didn't say anything. Why waste time speaking when her mouth could be put too much better use? For example, placing tender loving kisses all over Greta's smooth cheeks?

"Mmmmm, yeah! Kiss my ass, Sarah," moaned Greta as she squirmed on the cot. Her hard nipples rubbed into the coarse mattress and sheets, sending another shot of pleasure through her body.

Sarah massaged Greta's ass like a sculptor molding clay as she kissed all over its soft flesh. She threw some spice in with the sugar by softly biting her every now and then.

"Come on, Jenny, stop playing around! Spread those cheeks and fuck that slut!" ordered Heather, tided of this slow paced foreplay.

It just so happened that Greta was thinking along the same lines. "Yeah, Sarah. Fuck me! I need your tongue on me again.

Always happy to comply when a pretty lady asks her to lick her holes, Sarah took a firm grip of Greta's ass and spread her cheeks apart. Now exposed to her eyes were Greta's two holes, just waiting for her attention. It took a few seconds of 'Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo' for her to choose whether to go for Greta's pussy or ass, but she was happy with the result.

The soft cries of anticipation continued to dribble from Greta's lips as she leaned harder against the cot as she felt Sarah's soft, expert hands spread her toned ass. It was so lewd, the feeling of someone spreading her ass like that, but Greta loved the lewdness even more. She braced herself for the bliss she knew would come as she felt Sarah's breath on her pussy as she got closer and closer to licking it

But instead of feeling Sarah's tongue on her pussy, she felt something else completely when Sarah instead went a little north and began licking the puckered ring of Greta's asshole. She disposed loving lashes with her tongue, rimming Greta as the blonde writhed in pleasure and reflexively tried to hump herself against the bed.

"Fuckkkkkkkk!" Greta groaned as she dug her fingers into the sheets beneath her as Sarah began to explore her most sensitive hole. "You little slut! Oh shit! Eat my ass, you slut! Mmmmmmmmmm God, how could you give this up? Rim my little asshole you fucking whommmmpphhh!"