Sarah vs. the Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

Greta's calls of encouragement and lust became muffled as she found her face now pressed into Heather's cunt once again.

"Shut your filthy mouth, you bitch!" said Heather as she grinded her soaking cunt into Greta's face. "Finish what you started while Jenny eats your ass! You were fucking me so good before and now I need you to make me cum!"

The brunette prisoner just hadn't been able to wait any longer. The show in front of her was too hot and she needed to cum too badly to hold off for Sarah's tongue. Luckily there had been an unoccupied one right in front of her that could do so much more than sing Sarah's praises.

Greta was slightly put off by Heather's abrupt forcefulness, but that was hardly enough to stop her from feasting on the tasty pussy in front of her. She had thoroughly enjoyed Heather's pussy when she had been eating it before, so she didn't need any more reason than that to start licking.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck yeahhhhhhh! That's what I need," moaned Heather, reaching down to hold Greta's head in place. She was in a bit of an odd position as the only way she could get to Greta's mouth from where she was bent over so close to the wall was to press herself right up against the wall sideways and turn Greta's head.

Greta was a tad uncomfortable with the way her neck was stretching so she could eat out Heather, but she barely felt it as Sarah started to prod her asshole in an attempt to penetrate her. She was constantly moaning into Heather's pussy as Sarah managed to wriggle the tip of her pink organ inside her. Those moans turned up in volume as Sarah began to finger her neglected pussy, sliding one digit into her slippery gash.

All three strong, capable, independent women had devolved into their most primal, basest forms. No longer were they individuals who demanded respect and obedience from those around them. Now in their place were a triad of starving, needy bodies who needed the delights and pleasures they can only get from another woman. They were a three-link chain of shouts, groans, and moans joining in with the enduring sound of probing tongues and fingers on squishy holes.

Heather Chandler, once the most powerful and feared woman on any campus, who had married a man solely for his brain and the money she could make selling the idea's that flowed from it to the highest bidder and was now facing life and prison because of it, was grinding her pussy into the face of one of the women holding her prisoner.

Greta, who crippled the piece of gutter filth who had killed her brother, who has traveled the globe using the knowledge and skills she's cultivated over her short, difficult life in order to further protect the family she had failed so many years ago, was lapping up the pussy juices of a convicted criminal while another woman fucked both of her holes and loving every millisecond of it.

Sarah Walker, one of the most respected agents the NSA has ever produced, trained by the revered General Graham, with the most impressive successful mission log in the past 50 years, had her tongue and two fingers pumping into the asshole and pussy, respectively, of her fellow agent, and wondering why she hadn't done this the moment she met the other blonde.

Sarah didn't care about Heather. She didn't care about Chuck or her job or the massive amount of guilt she knew she was going to experience the moment this thing was over. She was completely focused on the here and now in the way only sex could make her, and right now, the only thing Sarah cared about was fucking this tight ass and pussy for as long as she could.

Which, judging by the way Greta was clenching around her tongue and fingers and how high pitched and frantic her muffled moans into Heather's pussy have become, would not be for much longer.

"I'm close! I so fucking close, Sarah! Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" panted Greta, pulling away from Heather to both get some air and to egg Sarah on.

"You're one to talk about not stopping," growled Heather in frustration at Greta's pause, no matter how necessary it may be. Nothing mattered right now beside her own needs. She pulled Greta's hair into a ponytail, said, "Take a deep breath, blondie, 'cause you're not coming up until I do," before, after giving Greta a second to take a big gulp of air, shoved her face back down where it belonged.

"Ah fuck! Oh fucking fuck shit!" she panted as Greta pulled apart her labia with her fingers and wrapped her lips around her clit.

With her own orgasms almost upon her, Greta worked as hard as she could to bring Heather off. She took Heather at her word about not coming up for air, and she didn't want to be wiped out from cumming while still trying to bring Heather off with little air.

Sarah too sensed that this was a possibility of happening, because she slowed down slightly on her rimjob. She was now licking around Greta's asshole while maintaining her speed in her pussy with her fingers. Her thumb would rub Greta's clit and she would give an occasional poke with the tip of her tongue at the same time to keep her on edge, but she was now waiting. She was paying close attention to what Heather was saying in her delirious high, ready to get Greta off the moment the brunette did.

"Oh fuckkkkk yesssssssssss make me come, bitch!" Heather demanded, gasping with every word as she kept a firm grip on Greta's hair just in case she had some crazy idea of stopping. "Mmmmm is this what they train you sluts to do? Ooooooh to be such hot fucks? Mmmmm to get us to confess by sucking it out of us!? Turning you good little girls into dirty fucking whore! AWWWWWW FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!" she cried as Greta, tired of hearing this bitch talk, decided to just end it.

She had decided to copy Sarah and use her fingers to get Heather to cum, but instead of just using one or two, she had shoved four whole fingers into her. Greta would never had tried such rough, potentially hurtful fucking with Sarah, but she had a feeling this was something Heather would like.

Alas, she was wrong on that one.

Heather fucking loved it.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HERE IT COMES YOU FUCKING BITCHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GODDDDDDDDDD YESSSSS!!!" Heather howled into the small room, her voice easily echoing into the halls as she thrashed on the bed and her juices filled Greta's mouth. "OHHHHHHHHH SOOOOO GOOOD!!! AHHHHHH!!"

With Heather's screams the very loud starters gun she had been waiting for, Sarah promptly switched holes, putting one finger into Greta's well lubed ass hole while attacking her clit with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yessssss," Greta groaned, her mouth still shiny with Heather's cum as she got closer and closer to the precipice. "So close Sarah! Sooooooo fucking clossssssse!!"

Heather had pulled away from Greta as soon as she had finished cumming so she was able to rest her head on her folded arms as she rocked back into Sarah's face and hand.

"Cum for me," said Sarah in a voice dripping with lust. "Cum from my mouth on your cunt and my fingers up your ass." She then pushed a second finger in Greta's ass as she wrapped her lips around her clit.

As Greta screamed out from the welcome addition in her ass, Sarah kept licking, letting the flavor of Greta's juices fill her mouth. She swallowed them whenever she could but kept her focus primarily on nursing Greta's clit. She wanted her to come so bad and everything she did had Greta rushing faster and faster to the edge until she jumped off and...

"OOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS I'M COMINGGGGGGGGGG!!!" Greta exploded with the force of a cannon. Her ass clenched around Sarah's two fingers while she thrashed on the cot, her nails ripping the fabric she was gripping it so hard.

Sarah was drinking Greta down like a wanderer in the desert finding a waterfall. It had only been a few weeks since her last girl orgasms, but it had seemed like a few years. She was pleasantly surprised to find that this Greta tasted roughly the same as her predecessor

'If all Greta's taste this good, then keep them coming,' she thought to herself adding with a small chuckle, 'I know I will.'

Finally a spent Greta pulled herself away from her amazing lover. And before Sarah could even wipe the excess cum from her face she found herself flat on her back.

"It's time for you to get fucked, Jenny," Heather said with a sneer as she tugged Sarah's shirt up. Sarah automatically raised her arms and let Heather throw her shirt aside. She instantly began working on Sarah's pants while the blonde unsnapped her bra and chucked it.

The whole time Heather stripped Sarah the two of them didn't share one kiss. There seemed to be a mutual unspoken understanding that this was a line they weren't going to cross. They could fuck each other all day and night and it would be nothing but carnal, primal lust that they could forget about as soon as it was over. Kissing was intimate. Even between to hated enemies, kissing would make this something it wasn't.

At long last Sarah had been stripped of her pants and panties, leaving herself as naked as the other two women. She was ready for Heather to fuck her. She had been dreaming of this moment for years, as much as she denied it.

Unfortunately there was a small hiccup when Heather froze where she was, on her knees at Sarah's feet.

"What are you waiting for? Eat my pussy," said Sarah, getting up on her elbows to see the less then happy look on her face.

"I'm not getting on my hands and knees and lap away at your cunt like a fucking dog!" barked an indignant Heather.

"You said you'd do it," snapped Sarah, referring to what Heather described her doing when convincing Sarah not to leave.

"I was just trying to get you in on this, you bimbo! I was never actually going to do it!" yelled Heather impatiently.

It was clear that Heather's ego was preventing her from getting in such a submissive position with. And it was plain that this was something in which she wasn't going to budge.

So Sarah came up with a compromise.

"Get on your back," she told Heather.

"Don't tell me what to do, Jenny," snapped Heather.

Sarah sighed. She didn't want to deal with Heather's pride right now. She just wanted to cum, and she wanted Heather to be the one to do it.

"Hold her down," said Sarah without tearing her eyes off of Heather.

"Hold who - "

Heather's question was cut off when Greta came from behind her and pulled her down by her shoulders.

"What the fuck?! Get off me you bitch!" she yelled, completely not caring that this woman just ate her out to an incredible orgasms a few minute ago.

"Sorry, Chandler. Orders," said Greta with a shrug and a smile as she struggled to hold down the angry woman.

Sarah knew she had to act fast. Greta wasn't that much stronger then Heather and it would only be a matter of seconds before she threw the tall blonde off.

Taking a hold of Heather's flailing legs, Sarah moved her body forward. She placed her left leg on top of Heather's right and put her own right leg behind her squirming soon-to-be lover.

Heather stopped fighting Greta's surprisingly firm grip on her shoulders as she realized what Sarah was trying to do.

"Ooooooooh yesssssssssssss rub my wet pussy with yours you fucking slut!" Heather groaned when Sarah began thrusting into her. "You want to feel our cummy cunts kiss each other? Want to get our fucking slut juices mixed together? Keep fucking me! Keep rubbing your cunt into mine! I want to feel our fucking cunts kiss!"

"Does this bitch ever shut her mouth," asked Greta from where she sat on the cot. She was watching the erotic show while doing some rubbing of her own.

"Not... that I ... know of..." answered Sarah in between gasps. She was clinging to Heather's leg as she humped Heather's pussy. The wet lips of both of their glisteningly pink cunts rubbed together but Sarah wanted more. She was so close and she wanted it to be as big as she could. Sarah pulled herself up to Heather's lap and shoved the brunette flat on her back. She mounted Heather as she would if she was wearing her strap-on and rubbed her pussy even harder with hers. With reflexes quick as lightning, heather opened up her legs for Sarah to have better access and she quickly found herself on the receiving end of Sarah's escalating desire.

"Fucking you," Sarah gasped as she gripped onto Heather's ass to steady herself. Her eyes were clenched shut as she grinded herself into Heather's pussy. "Fucking you! Fucking you!"

"Come on Jenny! Cum for me! Cum from grinding your dripping twat into mine and knowing that I'm the best fuck you've ever had!" taunted Heather, feeling her second orgasm building as Sarah was proving to be more than an adept lover. The animalistic way Sarah was fucking her, switching between grinding and fucking as she slammed their hips together was giving Heather such a high that she didn't even give a damn that Sarah seemed to have the power at the moment. All she wanted was to cum and to have Jenny Burton cum with her.

And Heather knew just what she needed to do to bring them both over the edge.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww yesssss fuck me..." Heather cried. "Rub your pussy on mine! I want it so fucking much! Make me cum Sarah!"

Sarah's eyes snapped open at the sound of her name coming from her rival's lips. She had only ever been Jenny to Heather and hearing her call her her proper name, the name to which she felt more attached to than any other, with lust dripping off every letter was just too much for her.

So when she thrust into Heather again, rubbing her swollen clit into Heather's own throbbing bud it finally sent her over the brink.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!!!" she screamed as her pussy squirted her cum onto Heather's pussy and thighs, sending Heather into her own orgasm.

Heather tried to scream her pleasure, but before one syllable rolled off her tongue, she found herself muffled. Sarah had bent herself over and swallowed all of Heather's exclamations into her own mouth with a kiss. Not able to even remember her own name at the moment, non-the less some unspoken rule, Heather returned Sarah's kiss, acting in turn as Sarah's own muzzle.

The two high school enemies lay in each other's arms, pressed into each other with their mixed juices sliding down their sweaty bodies and dripping onto the floor while mere feet away Greta quietly brought herself to her own second orgasm.

When Sarah came down from her high she ended the kiss. Looking down at her enemy, Sarah once again felt what she had felt all those years ago: desire, envy, hatred, and lust. She knew that she would always hate and always want Heather at the same time and that there was nothing that she could do to change that.

"Well that was fun," said Heather with a devilish smirk. The same smirk she had when she had her jock boyfriend shove another boy into a locker. The same one she had when she stood in that locker room covered in blood, water, sweat, and grime as she bragged about how much she was looking forward to killing Sarah.

Without any warning, Sarah punched her square in the nose, knocking her out instantly.

As Heather's unconscious head lolled to the side, Sarah looked up at the shocked Greta. That shock quickly turned to impressed when Sarah said, "That's how you shut her up."

Half an hour later a fully clothed Sarah and Greta escorted a still unconscious Heather to the prison truck when it finally arrived. They made no mention or question of the prisoner's clearly broken nose.

When Heather was finally gone, Sarah slumped back into a chair, more relaxed then she had been in days.

"Good riddance," said Greta, sitting down next to her. "The girl may have a tasty pussy, but she's still crazier than a coked up crack head."

"Yeah, about that," said Sarah, more awkwardly then she wanted. "Everything that just happened, could you - "

"Keep it to myself?" Greta finished for her. "No problem. I know you've got a thing going with Bartowski. I don't want to fuck that up for you.

Sarah felt oddly touched by Greta's understanding.

"Thank you," she said. "I just want to try and stay loyal to him. I'd just like to put today behind me and not try and let it happen again."

At this Greta let out a little laugh and said, "I don't know about that."

Not looking the sound of that, Sarah turned to see Greta stand, showing off her long legs as she stretched. She didn't know if that was intentional or not, but Sarah was betting on the former.

"Now I don't know about you, but I feel all dirty from before. I'm going to get a shower," she said, turning to leave. As she reached the doorway leading to the showers she looked over her shoulder and said in a sweet and seductive voice, "You're welcome to join me," before disappearing from sight and leaving Sarah alone.

Sarah gulped at the thought of Greta standing under the steady stream of a shower. Greta had unknowingly hit upon one of Sarah's favorite kinks: sex in the shower.

She shook her head, trying to shake away the images popping in her head. She got up and made her way to the group of monitors near the front, ready to contact Beckman and update her on Heather.

She made her report, leaving out a few details of course. The general was pleased at how well things had gone with her and Heather.

"You and Agent Greta make a good team, Agent Walker," said the General. "Well done."

"Thank you, ma'am," said Sarah.

"Tell Agent Greta to contact me about her reassignment and then go home, Walker. You've earned a good night's rest," ordered Beckman.

"Yes, ma'am," said Sarah as Beckman ended the transmission.

'Telling Greta to wait means I have to talk to her. In the shower,' thought Sarah, seeming to conveniently forgetting that she could just wait until Greta was done as the pictures she had shaken away came flooding back.

"Fuck it," she said to no one giving in as she turned to follow Greta.

She'd make it up to Chuck later.

***Six Months Later***

It was with a great sigh of relief that Sarah closed her front door, resting against its sturdy frame. She closed her eyes and allowed her head to fall back slightly against the hard wood, letting the days exhaustion wash over after keeping it at bay for so long.

It hadn't been a hard day. By all definitions of the word it had been the easiest, most relaxing day she's ever had.

And that in there lay the problem.

Sarah had never been a relaxer. She had never been one to just go off by herself and have a day just for her. She could manage a few hours by herself, reading or just doing whatever she felt like doing, but eventually in the day she always needed to spend time with someone.

It was very rare in her line of work to get a full day off, but General Beckman had insisted on it. Unless there was some unavoidable catastrophe, Sarah had been ordered away from Castle for 24 hours.

Any other week and Sarah would have been ecstatically eager to have a full day away from spy stuff. She would be able to just lie in bed with Chuck, or go out for a lovely day long date, or go out with the whole Bartowski family (Chuck, Ellie, Devon, their baby girl Clara, and Chuck and Ellie's long lost, recently found mother Mary, with Morgan and his girlfriend Alex tagging along) and have a nice walk along the boardwalk. There would be nothing Sarah would love more than to be a part of this family she felt more a part of every passing day.

But fate was a fickle, mean-spirited bitch.

The day Sarah had been assigned mandatory leave for just so happened to coincide with the Bartowski's family trip to Disneyland. They would be gone three days and Sarah's day off was smack dab in the middle of it. She wouldn't be able to drive all the way out there, hook up with everyone, have fun, then drive back home all in one day to be back in time for work tomorrow.

Upon hearing about Sarah's ill timed vacation Chuck offered to come home by himself and spend the day with her. And while there was literally nothing on Earth she would love more than to be with Chuck, she didn't want to take this opportunity away from him.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers