Sarah vs. the Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed to cum. She needed to be fucked.

Standing before her now were three of the most beautiful women she has ever seen stripped bed except for the strap-on's with what had to be at least 9 inch dildos sticking from their hips.

"So, Walker, anything you want to say," asked Wendy.

Sarah looked from Wendy's cocky smirk, to the eagerness in Victoria's eyes as she stroked her fake cock, then to how Autumn was squirting some lube onto her dick and slowly spreading it over the hard plastic.

The thought of loyalty and fidelity to her fiancé and her months of forced heterosexuality were long gone from her mind. All she wanted right now were these three women on this bed with her. So there was only one thing for her to say as she unbuttoned her pants.

"Get those big cocks over here."

***Five Minutes Later***

Colonel John Casey shut the door behind him with a little more force then was probably called for. He reset his alarms and security system before entering his home.

He immediately went to his fridge and pulled out a beer. He needed one after the torture her had been forced to endure today.

With Chuck off with the entire Bartowski circus and Sarah given a day of leave by Beckman this left him alone at the Buy More surrounded by the idiot's who infest the entire store. And while his extended stay in Burbank had seen him grow to tolerate Chuck and Morgan's idiocy, the same could not be said for Jeff and Lester.

How those two had made it to adulthood without blowing themselves up somehow was a mystery he didn't want to waste his time solving.

Usually he was able to survive working with those two imbeciles by having Chuck or Sarah there to hold him back from taking out his frustration with them, but they weren't there today. All day he had to show a level of restraint he hadn't thought possible of himself. And now he was going to reward himself with a stiff drink and some alone time with him and his Reagan biography.

He was just about to ascend the stairs and get out of his horrendously bright green Buy More shirt when he saw something not quite right.

The state of the art surveillance equipment that dominated the majority of his foyer was constantly running 24/7. It showed constant live footage from all the major places Chuck spent his time, mostly his apartment and the Buy More. They had a camera in all the major living areas of Chuck and Sarah's apartment: the main room and kitchen; the main room; the guest room. They were constantly running and being recorded in order to keep the intersect safe at all times.

Currently the camera to Chuck and Sarah's room was transmitting black.

Putting his beer down, Casey hurried over to the monitor to try and figure out what was wrong. It took him less than 5 seconds to conclude that someone had turned the camera completely off.

Cursing his luck at not being able to get off duty even at home, Casey was just about to sit down and try and get to the bottom of this when he noticed a folded piece of paper placed right in front of his picture of President Reagan sitting next to his consol.

Picking it up, he opened it up to read the message left for him.

"Sorry for the intrusion Colonel, but we needed a little privacy with Agent Walker tonight. We put everything back where we got it after we had our fun.

From the 3 G's"

"Heh. Should have known," he laughed putting the note down.

Crisis averted, he picked up his beer and was about to head upstairs once more when something stopped him once again.

The Greta's may have turned off the camera, but it would only take a few clicks of the mouse to turn it on again. It would be so easy to turn it on, just to check too make sure everything was on the up and up. After all, who's to say these were the actual Greta's who left this note. It was his responsibility to his partner to make sure that everything was alright.

With the complete awareness that his own internal reasoning for doing what he was about to do was complete bullshit, Casey proceeded to turn the camera back on anyway.

Now John Casey was a man who took pride in his work and the dedication and sacrifices that meant. He had given up the love of his life and the future they might have had together to serve a greater calling. He had even given up the chance to know his own daughter, before fate threw them together in the end. And part of this dedication and sacrifice came in his ability to ignore just how beautiful the women in his line of work were. And while it's true that, just like any man, he had stumbled a few times, for the most part he was able to completely shut out any and all desires he may have felt toward his colleagues.

This was particularly true in the case of Sarah. He was completely aware that she may easily be one of the most beautiful women he had even known, but he had never seen her as such. He always chose to see her as a great fighter, a loyal soldier and the best damned partner her had ever had. All of these attributes he saw much more praise worthy then how well she looked in a skirt.

But now, for the second time, he was seeing undeniable proof that not only was Sarah Walker a beautiful woman, but one who loves sex.

On the screen he admittedly couldn't see much of his partner, but was able to figure out pretty easily where she was in the pile of women. The camera was mounted in the upper left corner of the room, letting Casey see the right side of all four women in the room.

Kneeling near the edge of the bed was Agent Williams. She was holding Sarah's legs open in a vertical V as she fucked Sarah's pussy with her strap-on. Casey couldn't actually see Williams' toy entering Sarah's pussy due to the angle and Williams' body blocking his vision, but he naturally assumed that was right due to the fact that from her position on her back with Sarah laying on top of her, the strap-on attached to Agent Dunwoody could only really be fucking Sarah's ass. So obviously if Dunwoody was fucking Sarah's ass, Summer could only be fucking her pussy.

Last but certainly not least stood Agent Powers, standing at the top of the bed. Well, crouching might be a more accurate description, as she was currently bent at the knees with one hand pressed against the wall to keep her steady as the other held a firm grip on Sarah's hair as she pumped her fake dick in and out of Sarah's mouth with varying degrees of speed and roughness.

Casey stood there for a few seconds watching as his partner was fucked in all of her holes and, judging by the way she had on hand gripping Williams by the hip and the other hand on Powers' ass, helping her to thrust her dick down her throat. The volume was off so he couldn't hear what any of them were saying, but his imagination was able to fill in the blanks.

He had seen Sarah have sex on camera before. He had been in charge of surveillance when she had seduced the sandwich shop girl a few years ago, so he had sat in the van outside while his partner fucked Lou. But that had been completely different to this.

Before Sarah had fucked Lou as part of a greater mission to try and protect Chuck. This was just fucking for the fun of it. It was pure, unfiltered, dirty fun.

Feeling he had seen enough, Casey shut the camera off again, just as Williams and Powers pulled free of their respective holes and seemed to swap.

"Why does she get all of the chicks," he asked himself as he picked up his beer for a third time and finally made his way upstairs, no longer in the mood to read.

End

*****

Hello everyone. It's been longer than I thought it would be since my last chapter. I hadn't intended on there being such a long wait, but life has gotten a lot more complicated since last time. Those complications took away my time, energy, and frankly, even my desire to do this. But I knew that I wanted to get this done, so I kept at it sporadically over the past few months before finishing it this past week.

I'm not going to make any promises on when the next chapter will be out. I did that last time and I was only off by about half a year. I will only say I hope I get it out before the end of this year.

For those of you interested in knowing, I only plan to do three more parts, making this an 8 part series.

And lastly all the information I included in this story about the Greta's, their names, rank, and any part of their past, I completely made up. Stacy Keibler's character was the only one who got a proper name in the show itself, so I used that, but everything else was made up by me.

Until next time.