Sarah: Waiting for Daddy, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,439 Followers

Her father groaned into his daughter's soaking wet creamy little cunny, the vibrations making Sarah soar on her father's tongue lapping at her, flicking over her humming little clit, him palming her swollen breasts under her nightshirt as she closed her eyes, her hair around her face, her Daddy licking his good little girl, his lovely little baby. She moaned to his moans, fucking her so softly with his magical mouth.

Sarah rocked her hips, her Papa's tongue sliding through her pink wet sex, flicking her clit, over, and over. His fingers wet with her juices he pushed a finger into her cottony soft little bottom as she reached back and pulled on him, his swollen throbbing daddy-cock sliding hot again through her little fist.

Sarah loved jacking her Daddy's cock, his thick pulsing meat in her little hand, her father licking her, "Oh god Daddy, nnnnnn...feels... so good," she purred, "want you...in my little pussy again, Papa, nnnn Daddyyy. Mmmmm, does my little hand feel good, Daddy? Do you like the way I pull on you Papa?"

"Mmmm, lil baby, yess," he whispered out from under her, "love licking you, Sarah, my little girl tastes so good to Daddy, baby. Love looking up at you like this, so beautiful," he growled, licking her pink little slit, her breasts in his big hands holding her up, her breasts so swollen firm, her nipples so sensitive hard, his daughter's torso arched back, her smooth soft belly roiling as she rode his mouth, pulling on her father's dripping hard cock.

"Oh god Daddy, I love it when you get so wet, your cock is so hard, Papa, it's throbbing in my hand Daddy, I can feel it. Nnnn, I love when you moan on my pussy. Yesss, fuck my little hand, Papa. Lick your little girl's pussy. Nnn, do you want to fuck your lil baby, Daddy? Oh god Papa, you do, you just got so hard Daddy. Nnnn, Papa, you like your sexy little girl, don't you. touching your little girl through my panties at night. Do you want me to be a good girl again, Daddy? I want to be...a good girl for you, Daddy, your good little girl," Sarah gushed out, rocking her hips, grinding her hot little pussy on her father's hot wet mouth.

"Do you want me to make you feel good with my soft little bottom, Papa? Ohhh god, Daddy, so dirty, so naughty, nnnnyesss just like that Papa, lick my bottom Daddy, lick me, lick your lil girl, lick my lil pussy, Papa. Suck my little pussy. Make me all wet, Papa, for you, Daddy, so you can fuck me," Sarah moaned, her father groaning into her little baby pussy, his daughter jacking his cock, her talking so dirty turning him on.

"Yesss baby," her father's voice vibrating against her clit, "Daddy wants to fuck your soft little bottom. Daddy wants to fuck my little girl's soft little baby pussy, my little girl's soft warm little mouth," before mouthing his daughter's pink little slit.

"Nnggghhhuhh, Daddyyyy, you like licking my bald little pussy, don't you Daddy. I shaved just for you Papa. Ohhh, nnnggguhh Daddy, yessss," she growled, "nnggghyess, just like that, right there, Papa. Nnnn, Papa, you're so hard. Your little girl wants to take care of you, Papa. I know my Daddy has needs," she teased, scooting back from her father's mouth, "I know my little pussy can take care of my Daddy's needs, my virgin little bottom," her father squeezing her swollen breasts, thrusting his cock into her little hand, "your little girl wants to take care of my Daddy's needs, nnnn, ohhhh god Papa, yes, put it in me, mmmm so hard Daddy, so big, fuck your little girl, your good girl, aren't I, Papa. Nnn, so hard, so hot in me Daddy, so deep in me, fuck me all the way inside, Daddy, cumming on you Papa, nnnn Daddyyy, yesss, cum in me, cum in me," Sarah gushed out, wriggling, rocking, fucking her father's hugely hard cock so deep inside her, raising, sinking back down, rocking her little hips, wriggling on her Papa's cock buried inside her, wanting to make him feel so good, he'd cum inside her again, so hard and throbbing inside her, on top of him.

Sarah came again and again as her father cupped and kneaded her swollen hot breasts, sucked her nipples into his warm wet mouth, kissed her, her tongue in her father's mouth and his in hers, cupped her bottom in his big hands, fucked his cock up inside her, used her little pussy, used his daughter's hot warm wet little cunt.

"Nnnggghhh god, cum in me Daddy, making me cum again. Cum in me, Papa, NnnnnnhhggguhhhDaddyyyy, cumminggg," shaking on top of her father, "let go Papa, cum in me, Papa, ohhhh god Daddyyyy, nnnnnggguuhhhyesss cum in me."

"Ohhhh babyyy, nnggghhhhuhhh."

"Nnn, Daddy," panting, sweaty hot, Sarah slumped on top of her father, "mmmm, Papaaaa...I...love it when you cum in me, Daddy," rocking her hips, milking her father's cock.

"Ohhh little baby," her father moaned, panting, sweaty glowing hot with his daughter in his arms, laying on top of him, straddling him, so warm light on his chest and belly, "you fuck Daddy so good little baby. My hot little girl, my good little girl, kiss Daddy, Sarah."

"Nnnghh, Daddy," smiling as they kissed, their tongues swirling in each other's mouths, lovers, father and daughter, her Daddy's cock throbbing again inside her, him gripping his daughters bottom in his big hands as they heard their neighbors next door outside.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,439 Followers
12