Sarah was a Bad Girl

Story Info
Sarah is caught wearing sissy girls panties in the hot tub.
1.3k words
4.57
15.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers

I first published this experience a few years ago. I prefer to call them 'experiences' since the term 'story' implies fiction to me. My experiences are based upon my real life. Since I started posting my experiences my writing skills have improved a little. While, I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more details and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

----------------------------

Last night, I went down to the hot tub in our complex. I always wear bikini style panties under cutoff shorts. When I wear these shorts, I always pick out my brightest sissy girls panties to wear under them. Last night, my panties were bright red with yellow roses on them. With my shorts on, if I were seen walking down there, no one would suspect what I had on underneath. However, the chlorine has worked on the shorts and when they get wet, they become nearly transparent. I love knowing that my panties show through quite clearly once I'm in the water. Walking down, I always imagine what might happen that evening. Would someone joined me in the tub? I think of ways to ensure that my panties are seen. It makes me excited before I even get there.

In fact, I had been caught like this a couple of times, but, for me, that's part of the excitement of being a crossdresser. Not only am I a crossdresser but I'm an exhibitionist crossdresser. I love to let glimpses of my panties show when I go shopping or visit a bar. I wear low cut girls jeans and high back, very sissy, girls panties and try to let the waist band show at the back. I deliberately bend forward as much as possible and I've found that if I lean on my elbows, my top rides up nicely. It's so exciting just wondering if someone has caught a glimpse of my panties.

I slipped into the water and laid back anticipating what might happen. Maybe nothing, but just maybe something fun. By now, my panties were clearly visible under my wet shorts. Suddenly, the gate opened and a couple came in to join me. She was wearing a skimpy yellow string bikini. Just staring at it made my cock start to grow hard. Not only were my panties visible but now I had an erection as well. We chatted for a while and luckily the bubbles kept my panties and erection hidden.

I kept glancing at her bikini top. The little yellow triangles barely covered her breasts and I could see her nipples sticking out. I daydreamed about pulling her strings. I have a string bikini myself but so far, I have not dared to wear it out in public. I often fantasize about having my strings pulled by a guy.

My heart was pounding because I knew what was about to happen. Eventually it did, the timer went off and I was left sitting in the still water, with underwater spot lights on me. I was sitting there in-front of them wearing transparent shorts with my red panties showing and my erection pushing them forward. I tried to cover myself but they did not seem to notice. I said that I would turn it on again and climbed out to reset the timer. As I climbed out, I knew that they could clearly see what I was wearing under my shorts. They were sticking to my butt and I knew that my red panties were visible.

I reset the timer and was about to get back in and hide myself under the bubbles, when she said, "You really shouldn't wear frayed shorts in the tub, it clogs the filters. I can see you have something on underneath. Why don't you just take off your shorts?"

I hesitated but what did I have to lose? So, I slipped off my shorts. The couple could clearly see what I was wearing and bikini style panties don't exactly go far to cover an erection. My very erect cock was clearly visible pushing my girly panties forward. I slowly got back into the tub, savoring every moment of their eyes on my crotch.

She then surprised me by asking outright, "So you like wearing girls panties?"

I stammered and started to explain about crossdressing. She interrupted me and said that if I wanted to dress like a girl, I had to behave like a girl. She told me to come and sit next to her boyfriend. She took my hand and placed it right on the front of his shorts. I was so excited and embarrassed. All I had on were a pair of sissy panties and, I was touching another man's cock right in-front of his girlfriend. I could feel his cock, through the thin material, starting to grow. For me, it was a dream come true. I moved my hand over his cock and felt it stiffen and twitch.

He sat up on the side of the tub and I stood in front of him. First, I slid my hands up under his shorts until I touched his balls, his cock gave a wonderful jerk upwards. I traced the length of his cock with my fingertips. I was actually touching another man's cock, skin to skin. Then I lowered his shorts and got to see it. My heart was racing like mad. I hesitated but she said, "Give him a blow job. You know you want too, you slut."

With one hand, I held the base of his cock and with the other I cupped his balls. I kissed the head and then slipped my lips over it and took his shaft into my mouth. I ran my tongue around his cock as my head moved up-and-down. I followed the movements with my hand being careful to maintain the rhythm between my lips and fingers. Being masturbated and the effect of my mouth made him start to throb.

I sat back for a moment and just masturbated him. He could only stand it for a few minutes before he grabbed my head and pushed his cock back into my mouth. It didn't take long before he filled my mouth with his wonderful hot cum. She watched everything I did until she saw him cum. I loved tasting his cum on my tongue. She asked him if he liked it. He nodded and said, "She did a good blow job. I think she loves being a slut."

She sat up on the side of the hot tub and beckoned me over to her. She held out the strings on her bikini bottoms to me. I reached out and slowly pulled on them. The front of her bottoms fell away to show her pussy. She was a natural blond. She scooted forward a little and spread her legs. I moved in and kissed her mound. I lowered my mouth and started to trace her pussy lips. I just gently kissed them at first and then going deeper into a full French pussy kiss.

I pushed my tongue inside her and found her clit. I ran my tongue over it until she started to moan. She took hold of my head and pulled me hard against her. My nose was buried in her soft blond pubic hair. I could tell she was about to cum and so I kept licking her clit until I felt her stiffen and jerk forward against my face. Her orgasm left my lips and mouth tasting of her.

I moved back to my side with an enormous erection in my panties. She smiled at me and said that I since I had been such a good girl, I deserved to cum too. So, I sat up on the side and I took out my cock. They watched me as I masturbated. It was so exciting and humiliating to be wearing girls panties and rubbing my cock in front of two strangers. I only had to rub it a few times before I exploded. They watched every drop fly out into the water.

She said that she would bring me a pair of her panties the next night. I could try them on and see if they showed as well as my red ones. I will be back there tonight waiting for them to arrive.

SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers