Sarah Was Caught Masturbating

Story Info
She sets herself to be caught in her roomie's panties.
1.4k words
4.39
49.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers

After collage, my girlfriend's best friend and I found ourselves working in the same town and so we decided to share an apartment. Her boyfriend had another year to go in college and my girlfriend worked in a different city.

I loved living with her; we became the best of friends; just friends but very close. We cooked together every evening and watched TV. She taught me how to solve cryptic crossword puzzles. I admit that I wanted it to go further. Living together I fell in love with her.

I never told her but I love to dress as a girl. Weekends, when she was away visiting her boyfriend; I could not resist going into her bedroom and feeling her panties. I loved looking at them and touching them. I loved feeling them, knowing that she had worn them. When I did our laundry, I loved to sort them out for her. Carefully folding them and wished that they were mine.

One night, her boyfriend was visiting our place. After a little casual chatting; I said I was going to take a shower. This would give them some privacy and also, because I wanted to do something to relieve myself. Just thinking about what they would be doing later that night had made me very excited. Which pair of her panties would she be wearing when they had sex?

I went to my bedroom and stripped off. Thinking about her panties made me very excited and so I put on a pair of my black lacy panties. I really wanted to dress as a girl and so I slipped on my red school girl skirt.

I found a magazine of crossdressing stories and spread it out on the bed. I knelt down in front of it to read a story and started to slowly masturbate. I try to make it last as long as possible and delay my climax. I love feeling my hard cock in my hand. Backing off just before I come and waiting to calm down a little. I had some tissues on the floor in front of me for when I did cum.

Suddenly, my bedroom door opened, my room mate would never have just walked in on me without knocking but, I guess, her boyfriend just thought we were both guys and so why knock. He stared at me and at my hand rapped around my very erect and prominent cock; with my skirt pulled up. It was sticking straight up and already glistening from pre-cum. It was all too obvious what I was doing.

He smiled and came closer to look at my magazine. He said, "Dirty stories too." Then I realized that he had left my bedroom door open and my roommate was now standing there smirking. She told her boyfriend, "We have a duty to apologize and do something to make up for barging into her bedroom and embarrassing her."

I clearly remember her use of the pronoun "her".

He smiled and said, "Well let's watch her while she finishes what she was doing." I was very much aware that he was also referring to me as a girl. I was so embarrassed and loved every moment. I tried to protest but my roommate said, "I'll tell your girlfriend, if you don't do every thing we say."

I had to kneel in front of them and masturbate while they stood over me and watched. They even made me read the story to them. It was about a crossdresser giving her boyfriend a blow job.

I was so humiliated and excited at the same time. I was being watched rubbing my cock, dressed in a pleated-skirt and girls panties and reading a naughty story out loud.

I know that my roommate watched every squirt. She saw my every rub and every drop. I have to admit that I did enjoy being watched while I masturbated. I love just reliving it in my mind.

After that, every-time I said I was going to take a shower she smirked at me and I always blushed so red but it just made my pre-shower masturbation session all the more fun. I could hardly look her in the eye when I come back out. I knew that, she knew what I had just been doing.

A couple of weeks later my roommate casually commented that her boyfriend was visiting again that night. I started on a plan. After he arrived and we chatted for a bit, I said I was going to take a shower. I saw the smirk between them. I went to my room and stripped off. I was shaking and my heart was pounding just thinking about what I was planning to do.

I slipped on a pair of her panties. I had found them in the dirty laundry hamper in the bathroom. I planned to return them before we next did laundry but first I wanted to wear them. It was so exciting knowing that she had recently worn them and her pussy had been where my cock was now. I got a lovely erection just thinking about it.

I found a TV/TG magazine showing a picture of a "Girl" sucking a guy's cock. It was a fantasy of mine and I often masturbated looking at the pictures.

I wanted it to seem like a surprise again and so I stood in my room frozen in the act of moving to the bad. My hand was on the front of my panties feeling my cock. I stood there waiting, hoping he would walk in again. Suddenly it happened. My door opened and he walked in. This time I could see my roommate behind him. They could both clearly see my panties and a hard cock inside them. I stammered something about knocking but he called me a sissy.

He probably recognized the panties I was wearing as belonging to his girlfriend. He had probably felt her through them at some point in the past. She stepped forward and called me a dirty slut. Obviously she could see that I was wearing her panties.

He took the magazine from me and showed it to my roommate. He called me a sissy again. They examined the picture I had it open on. My roommate smiled and said she would tell my girlfriend all about this unless I did what they were doing in the picture. I had to give her boyfriend a blow job and it had better be good.

She gave me instructions as to how he liked to have his cock sucked. I was so embarrassed and excited at the same time. I had always dreamed about sucking a cock and anyway what could I do. I didn't want my girlfriend to find out anything about what I did, not the panties nor the masturbating to crossdressing pictures.

I knelt in front of him with just her wispy panties to cover my erection. I reached forward and undid his belt. I could see his girlfriend glued to my every move. I opened up his jeans and looked at his shorts. I licked my lips and looked up into his eyes. I blushed bright red knowing what I about to do.

I ran my fingers over the outline of his cock through his shorts and then slipped my hands up his legs and into his shorts. I touched his balls and then stroked up his shaft until I had my hand wrapped around it. I wanted to go much further and so I pulled his shorts down. His cock jumped out and pointed me in the face just inches from my mouth.

I moved forward and kissed his cock head and then ran my tongue around his helmet. He moved forward slightly and his cock slid right into my mouth. I knew his girlfriend was watching. I was so humiliated, wearing her panties, giving a guy a blow job while she watched me.

I cupped his balls with one hand and gripped the base of his cock with the other. I alternated between deep "throating" him and just running my tongue along the underside of his cock. One at a time, I took his balls into my mouth and very gently sucked on them.

After a bit, he gripped my head and pulled me hard against him. His cock pressed against the back of my mouth. My face was brushing against his pubic hair. I could feel his climax building. I maintained my rhythm to help him cum. When he exploded, he filled my mouth with a wonderful load of hot cum.

Well I hope I did a good job and we can do it again.

They did allow me to masturbate while they watched me. After what I had just done I didn't care that I was being watched.

SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers