Sarah was Caught Peeping

Story Info
Sarah was caught peeping up a girl's skirt and punished.
1.6k words
4.29
14.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers

I first published this experience a few years ago. I prefer to call them 'experiences' since the term 'story' implies fiction to me. My experiences are based upon my real life. Since I started posting my experiences my writing skills have improved a little. While, I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more details and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

-------------------------------------------------------

I got myself into trouble the other day. I live on the second floor of a little apartment building. I was just coming home from breakfast and starting up the stairs when I looked up and saw that my neighbors were out on the landing above me. She had her back to the railing and was talking to her boyfriend. She was wearing a short white pleated skirt. I froze and stood there trying to see her panties under her skirt. Suddenly, she sensed something, turned around and looked straight at me.

She was furious and said that she would tell everyone in the building that I was a 'Peeping Tom.' I begged her not to and I offered to do anything she asked if she would just keep quiet.

She said, "I'll think about it."

She told me to go to my place and wait for her decision. I went to my apartment with my heart pounding. Would she tell everyone or could I do something for her?

A couple of hours later, there was a knock on my door, her boyfriend was there. He smirked and handed me a note and a little package.

The note said, "You must do exactly what I say or I'll post a notice on the front door calling you a Peeping Tom. First take a shower, shave your pubic area and under your arms, in fact shave all you can except for you head. Then open the package and wear what you find there under your clothes. Be ready by 3:00 PM and wait in your apartment until I contact you."

I got in the shower and did what I had been instructed to do. Why did she want me to shave my body and especially why my pubic hair? I came out of the shower at 1:00 and with shaking fingers opened the package. What I found made my heart pound. There was a pair of frilly yellow girls panties. They had a cotton gusset but otherwise they were just a wisp of lace with a bow in the front. Well, she wanted me to wear them and so I had no choice, I slipped them on. I have to confess that they felt good. The lace just covered my balls and my cock was left standing free. I found it secretly exciting and I started to get hard. Maybe my punishment wouldn't be so bad after all.

I finished dressing in my normal clothes. My jeans covered my erection but I could still feel the sissy lace panties against my cock. I sat in my apartment trying to read. The time passed so slowly, eventually at nearly 3:00 I heard a knock on my door. I almost had a heart attack. Her boyfriend was standing there. I blushed red, I was sure he knew what I had on under my jeans. He told me that she wanted me to come over to their apartment. I'd been there once before but that's another experience.

When I got there, she was sitting on the couch but there was someone with her. She introduced me to her friend Susan. Her boyfriend sat in a chair and I was left standing in the middle of the room. She started telling her friend all about what had happened. Susan was angry at first and then laughed, and said, "So he's wearing your yellow lace panties right now."

My neighbor said, "Well he had better be, let's check." She looked straight at me and said, "Strip down to your panties." I started to stammer but all she said was, "Peeping Tom."

I had to strip and stand in front of them with just the flimsy yellow panties on. I kept my hands covering my cock until Susan told me to put them behind my back. When they saw my cock sticking out over her panties they smirked and she said, "She really is a sissy girl. Look at that clit bulging out over your panties and she's shaved her pussy. She must be having some really naughty thoughts. What can we make her do to show us how sissy she really is?"

My neighbor said, "I know. "

She went to her bedroom and came back with a yellow pleated sundress. They made me put it on. Smirking at me all the while I slipped it on. I had to pull it on over my head and I know that my cock was waving around as I did so. I had to adjust the belt at the front to get into it. I have to admit I loved the feel of the soft cotton against my legs and the swish of the pleats as I moved. They made me do some twirls in front of them. I could see her boyfriend smirking at me. I was glad I had shaved under my arms since the thin shoulder straps left my arms bare. Not surprisingly with the tight waist, my cock was clearly pushing the dress forward.

My neighbor asked, "Now what can our sissy slave do for us?"

She made me kneel in front of her boyfriend, undo his jeans, take out his cock and stroke it. I loved putting my hands around his erection. The anticipation of what might come next made my cock jump. I was kneeling in front of a guy, wearing a yellow sundress and yellow lace panties while two girls were directing my actions. I could feel his cock bulging in my hands.

They told me to give him a blow job while they watched. My heart was pounding knowing that these two lovely young girls were watching me suck a man's cock. I started by just kissing the head and then slowly slid my lips over it. I tickled his pubic hair as I went deeper down on his shaft.

I held his balls with one hand and follow my lips up and down his shaft with my other hand. I loved it, I felt so girly. They told me not to swallow just yet. They wanted to see it in my mouth just like the sissy slut I was. After he came, she made me open my mouth and show them his cum on my tongue before she would let me swallow it. All he did was sit there looking down at me and smiling. I blushed so red but loved every humiliating second of it.

They said I could now come and sit between them. I was going to sit there and make small talk while wearing a yellow sundress and with the taste of cum still in my mouth. I was even more embarrassed. Should I cross my legs like a real girl? Well at least crossing my legs helped to cover my erection but not entirely.

They started asking me very inappropriate questions. "What color panties did I like most? What style did I like? Had anyone else ever seen me wearing girls panties before? Had I ever worn a dress before?" They kept asking naughty questions. Did I have a girlfriend or a boyfriend? Did she/he know? Did I masturbate and think about girls panties?"

I loved telling them about me but it made my cock so hard the cotton sundress did not hide it. There was a prominent tent in the front. They just giggled to each other and pointed at it. I loved every moment of it.

Then, my neighbor put her hand on my knee and slid it up under my skirt. She squeezed my cock through my panties. I almost came. Susan lifted up my dress to see what was being done to me. I could see the boyfriend watching intently. He could see my cock sticking out of her panties with his girlfriend's hand wrapped around it. He came over and stroked the head. Evidently, he like cock as much as I did. He smiled at me and leaned forward to give it a kiss. Then started to take it into his mouth. I was dressed as a girl and being given a blow job by a guy. While two girls watched me getting sucked off, what more could a girl ask for?

He did to me what I had just done to him. I loved it when he tickled my public hair and then stroked my balls. When I came in his mouth, he collected it on his tongue and turned to his girlfriend to show her, He leaned over me and gave her a deep French kiss. She must have tasted my cum in his mouth.

Afterwards, I got to change back into my guy clothes but she told me to keep the panties on. She also said that I was not "Off the hook just yet whenever they needed something to-do, they would call me over." I guessed it would include dressing-up as a girl and giving more head. My cock had been soft but thinking about a re-run was bringing it to life again.

Actually, I kept the panties on all evening and even went to bed still wearing them. In bed I started touching my cock through them and ended up masturbating into them. I expect her to be cross when she got to see her panties stained with my cum. What would she make me do next?

I hoped that I would be invited over again soon. I loved being made to dress as a girl and do naughty girly things.

SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers