Sarah was Humiliated

Story Info
Sarah was humiliated in front of her best friend and her boy.
883 words
4.16
28.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers

I got myself into trouble the other day. I live on the second floor in a little apartment building. I was just starting up the stairs when I looked up and saw that my neighbors were out on the landing. She had her back to the railing and was talking to her boyfriend. She was wearing a short white cheerleaders skirt. I froze and stood there trying to look up her skirt. Suddenly she sensed something, turned around sharply and looked straight at me.

She was furious and said that she would tell everyone that I was a "Peeping Tom". I begged her not to tell anyone and I'd do anything if they kept quiet. She said "I'll think about it". I went to my apartment with my heart pounding.

A couple of days later there was a knock on my door, her boyfriend was there. He smirked and handed me a note and a little package.

The note said "You must do exactly what I say or I'll post a note on the door calling you a "Peeping Tom". First take a shower, shave your pubic area and under your arms, in fact shave all you can. Then open the package and wear what you find there under your cloths. Be ready by 2:00 PM and wait in your apartment until I contact you".

I came out of the shower at 1:00 and with shaking fingers opened the package. What I found made my heart pound. There was a pair of frilly yellow panties. They had a cotton gusset but otherwise they were just a wisp of lace. She wanted me to wear them. I had no choice, I slipped them on. I have to confess that they felt good. The lace just covered my balls and my cock was left standing free. I found it secretly exciting and started to get hard.

I finished dressing and sat in my apartment trying to read. The time passed so slowly, eventually at nearly 3:00 I heard a knock on the door. I had a heart attack. Her boyfriend was standing there. I blushed red, I was sure he knew what I had on under my jeans. He told me that she wanted me to come over to their apartment. I'd been there once before but that's another story.

When I got there she was sitting on the couch but there was someone with her. She introduced me to her friend Susan. Her boy friend sat in a chair and I was left standing in the middle of the room. She introduced me as her neighbor. Then she started telling her friend all about what had happened. Susan was angry at first and then laughed, and said "So he's wearing your yellow lace panties right now". My neighbor said "Well he had better be, let's check", she looked straight at me and said "Strip". I started to stammer but all she said was "Peeping Tom".

I had to strip and stand in front of them with just the flimsy yellow panties on. I kept my hands covering my cock until Susan told me to put them behind my back. When they saw my cock they smirked, she really is a sissy girl. Look at that clit. She must be having some naughty thoughts. She even shaved her pussy. What can we make her do to show us how sissy she really is. I know. She went to her bedroom and came back with a yellow pleated sun dress. They made me put it on. I had to adjust the bow at the front to get in. I have to admit I loved the feel of the soft cotton against my legs and the swish of the pleats as I moved. They made me done some twirls in front of them. I could see her boyfriend smirking at me. I was glad I had shaved under my arms since the thin shoulder straps left my arms bare. Not surprisingly with the tight waist, my cock was clearly pushing the dress forward.

Now what can our sissy slave do for us.

She made me kneel in front of her boyfriend and undo his jeans and take out his cock and stroke it. It was the first time I'd put my hands around an erection except for mine of course. I was kneeling there in a yellow sun dress and yellow lace panties. I could feel his cock bulging in my hands. Then I had to give him a blow job while they watched. My heart was pounding knowing that these two lovely young girls were watching me suck a man's cock. I had to hold his balls with one hand and follow my lips up and down with my other hand. When he came she made me open my mouth and show them his cum on my tongue before she let me swallow it. All the time he sat there looking down at me and smiling.

They said I could now come and sit beside them. I was going to sit there and make small talk while wearing a yellow sun dress. I was so embarrassed, should I cross my legs like a real girl. Well at least it helped to cover my erection a little.

SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers