Sarah was Naughty in the Sauna

Story Info
Sarah is caught masturbating in the sauna and loves what she.
1.5k words
4.23
13.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers

I first published this experience a few years ago. I prefer to call them 'experiences' since the term 'story' implies fiction to me. My experiences are based upon my real life. Since I started posting my experiences my writing skills have improved a little. While, I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more details and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

*****

Our housing complex has a nice sauna and hot tub. I prefer to go there later in the evening by then all the families have left. Last night, I went to the sauna just to relax.

While I am walking down there, I wear white cotton shorts. If I meet anyone I know, I appear to be dressed completely normally but when my shorts get wet they go transparent. They have suffered from too much exposure to chlorine. Walking down, I love the anticipation that comes from wondering who might get to see them wet.

To visit the hot tub, I wear brightly colored girls panties underneath my shorts. I know that they will clearly show through after my shorts get wet. I love letting complete strangers see glimpses of my panties. I make sure that they are unmistakably girls. Sometimes, the looks I get, clearly, lets me know that they saw what I am wearing. The more sissy and girly the better. For the sauna, I find tight bikini panties are too restricting and so I just wear my shorts.

During the day, I keep my shorts on in there but, alone at night; I like to sit there naked. I take off my shorts and sit there on my towel. If I hear anyone coming in, I can quickly wrap my towel around myself.

I remember a previous occasion when I went to the sauna. On that occasion, when I got there, a couple was already cooking away nicely. He was wearing swimming shorts and she had on a cute floral bikini. Since they were there, I had to keep my shorts on and just sat on my towel.

When I saw them, I nodded and sat opposite. Leaning back, I knew what was going to happen and it made me very excited. As I started to sweat my shorts started to become see-through. Slowly they stuck to me and became more and more transparent. My cock was semi-erect by now and knowing it was clearly showing through my shorts only made me more excited.

I know they could quite easily see the outline of my cock and I hoped my pubic hair could be seen too. I imagined that, afterwards, they would be giggling together and talking about what they had seen. "Did you see his cock? He was hard." Thinking about their conversation only made me harder. There is no way they did not notice my growing erection.

When I got up to sprinkle some water on the charcoal, they got a really good view. By now my cock was fully erect. The thin white cotton did nothing to hide it. Also, as I bent over my shorts were sticking to my butt. When, I turned around to sit back down, I caught their eyes and blushed. Nothing more happened that time but I did enjoy showing off to them.

For a sissy exhibitionist like me, there is nothing sexier than being caught in a compromising situation. The fun comes from making it seem accidental. For example, a little panty hem showing above my jeans. I have perfected ways to let an inch of girly panties show above my jeans. My shoe laces always seem to miraculously come undone; which means I have to bend over to do them up. A changing room door 'accidentally' left unlocked and being caught wearing something girly; going to the gym wearing sissy panties.

Yesterday, I was just sitting in the sauna idly playing with my cock but not yet rubbing it in earnest. I was just enjoying making it hard. I love to build up anticipation before I cum.

I was so lost in thought that I did not hear the sound of someone coming in. Suddenly, the door opened and a couple of young guys walked in. My shorts were on the bench beside me and so all I could do was to quickly fumble with my towel and wrap it around myself. I stammered, "Hello." They smiled back and seemed not to have noticed what I had been doing. They unwrapped their towels and spread them out on the bench opposite me. I was surprised that they did not mind sitting in front of me stark naked. I stared at their cocks and watched them become semi-hard. It seemed that they were deliberately pointing in my direction.

Their cocks were smooth and looked so sexy; just looking at them made my cock throb inside my towel. One of them smiled and said, "Why don't you get comfortable like us. We're all men in here tonight. We know what you were doing when we came in and we don't mind at all."

Shaking, I unwrapped my towel and spread it out. My cock stood up fully erect. I loved being looked at. I was embarrassed but excited at the same time. These two young men were looking at my erection. The other guy smirked and said that I could continue with what I was doing before they came in, if I wanted to, they did not mind at all. In fact, they would enjoy watching me masturbate.

I let my fingers stroke my cock again. They smiled at each other. I noticed that they were sitting rather close together; their thighs must have been touching. I expected them to start doing what I was doing but I was surprised when they did but to each other. They sat there opposite me, stimulating each other's cock. Their cocks caught up with mine pretty fast. Their cocks were sticking straight at me as they masturbated each other. I was turned on watching their cock play.

Smiling, one of them said, "Why don't you come over and sit on this side?" Shaking but excited, I got up and moved in-between them. My cock bobbed in front of me as I stepped towards them. They moved apart and I squeezed in beside them. I could feel their thighs pressed against mine. We started to play hand games, I touched each of them and they played with me.

After a bit more stroking and touching, I could not resist going further. I leaned forward and kissed the tip of the cock on my left. I just had to suck it. I love to suck a cock and always give what I like done to me. As it slides between my lips I feel so like a girl.

My lips slowly took his cock's head into my mouth. I cupped his balls with one hand and wrapped my other hand around the base. Slowly, I took more and more into my mouth. I went up-and-down on it while masturbating it. I tried to keep my hand in step with my lips. I took my mouth away and ran my fingertips up-and-down the inside edge of his shaft. It made him shudder, I guess he liked it. I looked into his eyes, licked my lips and smiled.

His friend was watching my every move. He was casually rubbing his own cock. I love being watched when I give head. It was all the more exciting seeing his cock just inches from my face. I knew what I would get to do next. I love a tummy full of warm cum.

There's a really sensitive spot right under the balls. I gently touched it with a fingertip. The skin there is very sensitive. I heard him groan and he leaned back. I loved having this man's cock deep into my mouth while his friend watched. I kept bobbing up-and-down until he came. I rolled his cum around in my mouth to get the full taste before I swallowed it.

Then, I did the same to the guy on my right. He must have been anticipating what I was going to do to him because he came very quickly. A second load of hot salty cum filled my mouth. I knew the taste would linger there for hours. I felt to like a girl; have sucked of two guys.

One of them then bent down and took me into his mouth. I must have cum in 30 seconds; this was all too much for me. He then leaned across me and gave his friend a big French kiss right in front of me. I could see them exchanging my cum.

We all sat back and let our hearts slow back down. Our cocks were limp but still on show. By now, I was so hot, I had to get some fresh air. I gave them both a kiss and said "We must do this again soon; I often come here at this time." I put my shorts back on and left. I will keep looking for them in the future. Next time I will wear sissy panties to give them a good show.

SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers