Sarah is Watched

Story Info
Turning the Tables on a Voyeur.
1.5k words
4.33
20k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was aching to be penetrated, to be pounded, fucked, inseminated. Watching her mom and her mom's lover fucking on the living room floor wound her as tight as a spring, and she was going to thoroughly unwind before it drove her crazy.

As she watched them fuck, she had fingered herself to orgasm twice, but that only whetted her appetite. Her ex-fiance was useless--which is why he was her ex-fiance. All right, if she couldn't have a cock, she'd just use her favorite dildo, a nicely shaped (and thick) one.

She was barely over the threshold to her room when she was pushing her jeans down over her hips. One hand finished pushing them the rest of the way down as her other hand hooked behind her bedroom door and swung it behind her. Now her panties--very wet in the crotch from her previous two orgasms--pushed down, pulled off, and flung to the floor. Hands under her sweatshirt, pulling up and over, and she was down to nothing but her bra. One snap and the clasp was open, and Sarah was stark naked.

Oops, not so fast she thought. Better crank up some music to cover the sounds. For the thousandth time since she discovered masturbation, she was glad she still had external speakers hooked up to her computer . . . click, and the music boomed.

She flopped across the bed, reached underneath to grab her "bag of vaj candy", and arranged her pillows for comfort as she rolled onto her back, lifted her knees, and spread her legs. She gave her labia a light, teasing caress and found them overflowing with moisture before she dug out her favorite silicone dick.

Eyes closed now, Sarah pushed fingers inside herself and moaned lightly, her dildo now poised to penetrate. Spreading her labia with her slick, wet fingers, then pushing the head of the dildo against her opening, she wasted little time teasing herself and slid the dildo steadily deeper until it sank to the hilt inside her. Both hands now, one fingering her clit while the other pumped the thick dildo in and out of her tight young pussy. She was beyond aroused--and the sloppy wet sounds of the dildo pounding her stimulated her imagination that it was David thrusting hard into her.

+ + + + +

David still had a smile on his face--having your cock licked clean tends to do that--and was just coming out of the bathroom when he heard the music start up. Sarah was in her bedroom a few minutes ago, wasn't she? he thought to himself. Not that I'd mind her watching. No, not at all. She can watch all she wants. I'd enjoy that, and I bet she would too.

Speaking of watching . . . I know she notices me looking at her when she's prancing around the house braless in those tank tops and booty shorts. She enjoys it, I'm sure. But she never knew I saw her getting banged by her worthless now-ex-boyfriend last summer. She never knew I watched, and got hard, seeing her tight little pussy thoroughly fucked.

Sarah's bedroom door was barely cracked open as he passed. It beckoned to him, and he stopped to have a covert peek. He felt the rush when he realized what he was watching--through the tiny crack, he saw her on her bed in the mirror's reflection, and she was clearly naked. Pushing the crack slightly wider and changing his angle, he was able to see more.

Sarah was on her back, legs spread and eyes closed, pumping a dildo in and out of her slick, shaved pussy. And that was making him hard again.

Jeez, girl, you are one sweet little piece of ass he said to himself. The whole time I watched your ex fucking you, I was wishing it was my cock inside you.

David dared to push the door open farther. She won't notice.

He now had a straight-on view, looking across the room right between her legs, and watched her finger her clit as she thrust the dildo hard and deep. Her perky tits bounced as she pumped herself, her hard little nipples dancing on top.

Oh fuckkkkkk. David quietly pushed the door open far enough to step inside, then pushed it nearly closed behind him. I am a bad, bad boy.

He slowly approached the end of her bed, acutely conscious of how hard his cock was and rubbing his bulge in frustration and arousal. Now barely six feet from her, he unzipped and freed his hard cock and began to stroke it as he watched.

He was close enough to hear in spite of the music . . . he could hear the juicy wet sound of the dildo stroking in and out of her pussy . . . and an electric shock ran through him when he heard her whisper, "Fuck me, David, fuck me." He stroked his cock faster . . .

Sarah tried to stifle her squeals as she began to cum, biting her lower lip and pulling her knees up and back. She pounded the dildo into herself as her orgasm coursed through her, several grunting squeaks escaping her lips.

David stroked and watched as she fucked herself and came--for a half a minute or more--before her pussy pumping gradually slowed. She stopped fingering her clit and used the same slick fingers to caress and pinch her nipple.

And then she opened her eyes.

Right there--right there--was David, at the end of her bed. Her mouth opened in shock, but her eyes were pleading. Sarah glanced at David's hard cock, then looked him in the eyes and slowly, deliberately, slid the dildo in and out of herself and cupped and squeezed one of her firm, ripe tits.

Equally slow and deliberate, David began to unbuckle his belt. Pants unfastened, then pushed down, along with his boxer briefs, all the while watching the dildo move in and out of Sarah's shaved pussy.

"You're thicker than my dildo," Sarah whispered. "You're thicker than my ex."

"I want some of that pussy," David whispered in reply. "I bet you're even tighter than your mother."

"Come find out," she whispered, pulling out the dildo and lightly running a finger along her glistening bare slit.

David climbed onto the bed and in between her legs. Up close and personal, he looked her over well and thoroughly, from her partially-gaping pussy to her cute young breasts and hard nipples to her pleading eyes. He stopped there.

Looking steadily into her eyes, he bent over her, telling her, "Guide me into you."

He felt her grasp his hard shaft and moved his hips forward as she placed the tip against her labia.

"Push it inside me," she said in a soft whisper.

He bent to put his mouth alongside her ear. "Do you know how long I've wanted to feel that sweet little pussy around my cock?" His hips pressed farther, and the head of his cock began to spread her labia apart.

"Yes, David, deeper." And his shaft sank deeper, inch by inch. She gave a short gasp as he sank fully to the hilt.

"You're even tighter than your mother," he whispered to her. He kissed her deeply, grinding his groin against her clit. "You've got the sweetest little pussy."

"Fuck me, David."

And he did, from zero to full speed in an instant, forcing a surprised "Oh!" out of her as he slammed his cock hard and deep. She was soaking wet, and deliciously tight, his hard, fast thrusts making wet slapping noises.

"Yes, David, yes!" she said, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. His cock hammered her firm little body, making the bed squeak and rattle.

"I want to feel you cum on my cock."

In response, she tightly clenched her pussy on his shaft.

"Oh God, yes, that's a good girl. Now cum for me. Let it out. Cum for David."

She gripped him tighter--her legs on his thighs, her arms on his shoulders, and her pussy on his cock--and felt her orgasm beginning to build. Squeezing tight, building higher and higher, soon, soon, soon . . .

And it hits, making her cry out in pleasure and prompting David to slam into her even harder and deeper.

"That's it, Sarah, just like that, cum hard for me. You feel so fucking good."

"I want your cum, David! Cum in my pussy! Cum in me like you came inside of Mom."

"Oh my God, girl, yes! I want it deep in you, deep in that fertile young pussy."

"Yes, please, David! Put your baby in me!"

David grunted and came, ejaculating inside her, balls deep, spraying his seed against her cervix and making Sarah start to cum again. Together, they both shuddered in orgasmic bliss, he filling her with cum and she hungrily receiving it.

Slick already, her pussy was swimming in fluid after David emptied his balls inside her. His continued thrusting pushed his cum deeper or forced it out of her tight little pussy.

Gradually, his thrusts and her grinding hips slowed to a stop. He remained buried inside her, both of them savoring the feeling. He kissed her again.

"This is my pussy now, Sarah."

"Yes, Sir."