Sarah Worked at a Football Party

Story Info
Sarah Works at a Football Party.
1.9k words
4.31
18.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers

I first published this experience a few years ago. I prefer to call them 'experiences' since the term 'story' implies fiction to me. My experiences are based upon my real life. Since I started posting my experiences, my writing skills have improved a little. While, I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more details and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

----------------------------

My best friend, Brian, knows about Sarah. He first caught on when we went to the gym together. I only ever wear girls panties and jeans. I find going to the gym wearing panties is always fun, when I get undressed, I hardly think about what I have on. When I first started wearing panties to the changing-room, I was really nervous and careful to keep them hidden. More recently, while I don't flaunt them, I don't try to hide them either. Brian came with me on one occasion and got a glimpse of my floral panties. He also got to see my red toe nail polish. At the time he said nothing and actually seemed quite cool about it.

Later, after a few drinks, well, maybe more than a few; I admitted that sometimes I did dress-up as a girl but I didn't go into any details. Brian didn't seem to mind but I had a feeling that he would have liked to talk about it more. After this first incident, there were various occasions when he got to see a little of Sarah. One time, I'd left some make-up out on the bathroom counter. Another time, I had my laundry piled-up on the bed waiting to be put away and my sissy girls panties were in the heap. He never said anything but I know he saw them.

Recently, he said he was planning a little party for Monday night football. Our home team was playing our longtime rivals. I thought he was going to invite me to the party but then he went on to say that he needed someone to help serve the appetizers and drinks. I was a little hurt but said, "Sure, no problem" but then he went on to say that he wanted a French maid to serve the party. Now I understood. I was scared but excited at the same time. Working as a maid in front of his friends would be exciting.

I must admit that I blushed a little but stammered out, "OK."

On the planned Monday, I decided to go there as Sarah. So, I put on yellow lace panties, a matching bra, a bright yellow dress and yellow sandals. I just did very light make-up since I wanted to do a really heavy job when I got there. Luckily, I already owned a full maid's outfit and would change into it at his place. I carried my normal shoulder purse. I chose the white one since it seemed to go nicely against the yellow dress. I wore dangly earrings, lots of bracelets and a necklace.

I got to Brian's at 3:30. Brian opened the front-door and he was definitely surprised to see me dressed as a girl. As I described, he knew about Sarah but had never actually met her before. He seemed very excited looking at me. I have to admit that I liked the way he stared at me. When I turned my back to him; I had a distinct feeling that he was looking at my legs and butt. I loved it. If the other guests reacted the same way this was going to be a fun evening.

I went into his bedroom to change. I wanted to do a really good job. I stripped and sorted out my uniform. Black thigh high stockings with big red bows on the sides, black garter belt, black ruffled panties, black lace bra, classic French maid dress and a white apron. The dress was so short, the tops of my stockings showed all the time and my panties showed if I bent over at all. I had a big black velvet bow for my hair. I keep it blond and when I brush it around my face it looks quite girly. I also put on black 3-inch pumps.

I did full make-up. I applied purple eye shadow with a lighter shade on the outer edges. I used a gold glitter pen along the top edge, eye-liner top and bottom. I use body adding mascara since my eyelashes are a little short. A streak of lipstick on my checks and smoothed in for blush, I prefer this to powder. I think it looks more natural and it matches my lips. Before I had left home, I painted my finger and toe nails bright red. My toes were hidden but my fingers looked good.

Then, I went to the kitchen to find Brian. He clearly liked what he saw. I helped him arrange the appetizers. I knew that when I bent forward at the counter; my panties showed. I caught a glimpse of him looking at them. I bent a little further forward to give him a good view.

When the doorbell rang, I looked at Brian questioningly but he said that since I was the maid for the evening, I had to answer it. I went and opened the door. There were a couple of Brian's friends standing there. I had met them before but I didn't really know them. They stared at me as I led them into the den. I asked what they would like to drink. They both wanted beer. I turned and went towards the kitchen. I knew that their eyes were on my legs as I walked out. I felt so excited knowing that my stocking tops were showing.

The doorbell rang again. It was two more of Brian's friends. Again, they openly stared at me. I loved it, knowing that they were looking at me dressed as a sissy girl. Luckily my ruffled panties, petticoats, skirt and apron hid my erection. I went to get them drinks. I had opened a bottle of wine and I was sipping on it each time I went into the kitchen.

I brought back their drinks and the first plate of snacks. I bent over to put them on the coffee table; I kept my legs straight and I knew that they got to see my panties. I stood back and waited for orders. Brian then said that he wanted to play a 'game' while the game was on. Each time either team scored; I had to please one of the guys. I was so shocked but standing there dressed as a maid had made me very horny and so all I could say was, "OK." I was glad I had some wine to sip on. I needed a little 'Dutch courage' to do this.

For a touch-down I had to give head for five minutes and for a field goal it was three minutes. We decided that if the 'point after' was two points then it counted as a second score and I had to play with the next guy's cock. I was very happy with these rules. I am an exhibitionist and love to be watched while I suck and play with cocks.

The game started and quite soon the other team scored a field goal. Brian beckoned to me and pointed at the first of his guests. I got on my knees, undid his belt and lowered his zipper. I made sure that my fingers ran across his cock as I did so. To start, I stroked his cock though his shorts and then bent forward to kiss it. I took his cock out of his boxers and smiled up at him as I licked my lips. His cock was quite thick and about 6 inches long.

I rapped one hand around the base and kissed the head. I slowly took it into my mouth and gradually worked my way down his shaft. I masturbated the base of his cock with one hand and cupped his balls with my other hand. He put his hands on my head and pushed me down on him. I bobbed up and down for a bit but then I pulled back. It was too early to have people cumming. That would come later.

I loved this 'game'. The guys loved watching me give head especially since they knew that their turn would come soon.

I stood back up and went to get another plate of snacks. When I got back; we had scored a touchdown. I went to the next guy and gave him some head. His cock was thinner than the first but quite long. It went deep into my throat. Also, he was uncut and so I ran my tongue around his foreskin. Again, I stopped before he came.

It had been a two-point conversion and so I went on to the third guy, took his cock out and masturbated it. While I played with his cock, I stroked his balls and that sensitive area just beneath them. He was definitely getting pleasure from my attention.

Luckily, it was a high scoring game. By the second quarter; Brian was next in-line. I hardly knew the other guys but Brian was my best friend. When we scored, I looked at him questioning to ask if he wanted me to please him too. He made it clear that he wanted his cock sucked. He slid forward on the couch and spread his legs. It felt odd but I gave him some good head. I had a feeling that this was the start of a new phase in our friendship.

One of the guys said he had to go and pee. Brian told me to go with him and help. He had me take his cock out and then stand behind him. He told me to hold his cock while he peed and then shake it dry. After he washed, he put his arms around my waist and fondled my butt. I ended up doing this for all of the guys. Some squeezed my butt and a couple had a feel of the front of my panties. I loved it when they ran their fingers through my ruffles. I think ruffled panties are so sexy.

Each time I came back to the den, they all looked at me. I was so embarrassed knowing that they knew what I had been made to do in the bathroom to their friend.

As the game continued; I kept working around the group. I didn't let anyone cum but they all had erections sticking up. I also severed more drinks and snacks. As the drinks soaked in, more than once I felt a hand slide up my legs and stroke by butt or my pussy. Some twanged my garter straps. They could all see what was being done to me. I loved it. Even Brian felt my pussy.

The game finished and Brian said it was time to finish everyone off. I had to suck each cock again but this time I took them all the way and made them cum in my mouth. I love swallowing hot fresh cum. Even Brian unloaded into my mouth. I ended up with sore lips but a tummy full of cum. I knew that the taste would stay in my mouth for hours.

The visitors left leaving just Brian and me. He said I should spend the night since I had drunk a bottle of wine and a couple of beers. We sat on the couch and watched the post-game show. He got close and put his hand on my leg. I hadn't cum and so I was very horny. What happened that night is a different experience.

SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers