Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 14

Story Info
Sarah meets Homo Erectus, one million years BC.
4.1k words
4.5
8.4k
9
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- Just as in the sixties movie, 'One Million Years BC' the science in my story is questionable. It's only for a bit of fun. Sarah Young, we miss you wherever you are.

x

Project Tic Toc was a top secret effort to create and run an experimental time machine. A US Government funded project, the many specialists and scientists had built and very nearly completed the 'Time Tunnel,' so called after the cylindrical hallway that enabled a person to enter the portal and travel into the past. It had been surmised that time was a static continuum, and was accessible at any point through the time corridor.

Only one person had dared to risk taking on the dangerous journey, and that had been the English girl, Sarah Young. Once a successful adult movie actress and producer in Europe, she had retired from that world to return to University and study Biochemistry. Now in 1993, having achieved her doctorate, she had been invited by Doctor Ann McGregor to join the ten year long Tic Toc project.

When it was announced that the Government were deciding to withdraw funding, the courageous young woman had taken it on herself to prove the tunnel worked and had entered the portal. Sarah had successfully travelled in time more than a dozen times, but at HQ in Arizona the team had been unable to secure her return to 1993.

General Kirk, Ann and Doctor Swain watched the instruments and consoles intently as they monitored the whereabouts of the lost Sarah.

"She's stopped." Said Ann.

"I have a time fix, one million. One million BC, the Pliocene period."

Kirk looked agog at Swain.

"Ann, can you get a visual contact?"

"I'm trying."

x

Sarah Young felt the warm heat of the sun on her body as she tumbled and stumbled to the foot of a precipitous cliff. The initial thrill as she emerged from the time vortex came to her as usual, and the former porn star sat bolt upright and looked up into a clear, blue sky. Birds were seen high up, circling around above, too high for her to recognise the species.

The lush ground was covered with green grass, gently sloping up to a rise where her eyes were drawn to a well trodden trail. Beside the cliff, the trail meandered to a lower hillside, full of alcoves and mouths of dark caves. Despite the suns warmth a breeze wafted the scent of honeysuckle and sandalwood towards her, and she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Her ears were assaulted by the sound of countless creatures and insects as she collected her thoughts. The engaging brunette rose to her feet and looked down at herself. As she had discovered on her various travels through the different periods, her attire seemed to assume a familiarity to her surroundings and time. She wore what one could only describe as a two piece deer skin bikini, with crude calf high boots of deer skin and fur on her feet.

Her vivacious hourglass figure was superb and the attire was woefully inadequate in covering her large bountiful 42DD breasts, which strained at the skimpy bra. Her lean, flat stomach was bare, just above her loins. Behind her, the back of the doe skin bottoms barely covered her perfectly firm buttocks, which poked out seductively when the fabric flipped up.

A loud screech of some type of bird alarmed her and Sarah thought it might be best to make for the caves. Judging her whereabouts by her clothing, it seemed to indicate a primitive time and place with no civilisation. She was reminded of her visit to the jungle where she had encountered Tarzan and his mate Jane as she walked noting the lushness of the grass, well watered and fertile. Did that indicate a more clement period if this were prehistoric times?

On reaching the trail she saw dislodged rocks from above together with white stones along the way, seemingly at regular spots. On purpose? Were there people nearby? Her mind awhirl with images and thoughts, she decided to proceed along the trail, trying to come to terms of her predicament.

Almost immediately she eyed a group of figures in the distance, and as she froze to the spot a dozen males surrounded the frightened Sarah, including a fierce looking kind of drooling dog that bared its yellow teeth at her. The lead man had a crude spear in his right fist, others carried clubs and cudgels. They were all wearing some leather cloths that were tied at the waist, but all were bare chested. Amateurish jewellery of bone and shell adorned their necks and wrists. Each man had shoulder length yellowish hair, some bearded, one or two clean shaved.

The lead man came closer and Sarah tried to act calm and normal. Naked from the waist up the six foot plus robust man quite literally bulged with muscles, biceps and pectorals almost chiselled into his body. His thighs and calves were well developed, and his hips, bared from the leather cloth that ran down from his waist, drew Sarah's eye to his tantalising groin area. Homo Erectus? He pointed his spear to the ground and Sarah breathed easier as the gesture appeared friendly. Although he appeared to Sarah to be no more than thirty years of age, he did seem to be the leader of the small group.

Tentatively he reached out and held her tight curls in his rough hand. He cocked his head in curiosity, presumably because he had never seen dark hair on a person. All his tribe seemed blonde and fair skinned, his appeared the most yellow of the group. . He pulled on her locks with credulity, then squeezed her arms and wrists, inspecting her with bright eyes. Then he paused and gazed on her soccer ball sized boobs and without ceremony ripped the insubstantial left strap of her bikini top asunder.

"Hey!" Yelled Sarah.

Her left breast came out and bounced free of her top. The whole group made excited noises as her one big boob fascinated them all. In the blink of an eye, Sarah was pinned to the soft grass face down, big hands gripping her slender ankles. The back of her fur bottoms was flipped back to expose her smooth buttocks and the enticing beaver of her dark haired pussy.

"DOKA!" Yelled yellow hair with arms raised high in the air.

All at once the others backed off and Sarah raised her head, brushing her voluminous hair from her pretty face. With a hefty lift up the macho man hoisted the lightweight brunette into a foreman's lift and she was carried away with the group.

Soon they all arrived at the entrance to a dark and forbidding cave where other like dressed members of the tribe gathered. The night was drawing in as they entered and Sarah was laid down and left free. She rubbed her ankles and took a look around, her head cradled on her shoulder.

The women and children had made a fine fire, and prepared large pieces of meat and fish on a length of knotted branch above the licking flames. Sarah blinked her eyes at the choking smoke that filled the cave, but the aroma of cooking meat had its appeal. Gradually the men gathered around and sat together, before they were all served huge portions of the cooked food. One woman brought a heavy looking container of some sort which spilled fresh water as she lugged it over.

"Omm, oom, laka!" Yelled one woman to nobody in particular, but everyone started eating.

Sarah observed the group as her eyes adjusted to the illuminated cave interior. Mostly they were young in age, nobody appeared to be over thirty or thirty five. This was something Sarah couldn't figure out. The one strapping man she considered their leader sat aloof and alone a distance away, confirming her opinion that he was a cut above the others. One slender blonde woman brought his food to him, then left him by himself.

"Oom, dayt."

Sarah took some food and water and sat away from the other adults, the children had all withdrawn deeper into the cave. Annoyingly her top remained ripped on the left side which left her whopping boob uncovered. Several fur blankets were strewn about and Sarah took tp lie on. Despite the uncivilized existence of these people it seemed they had some rudimentary words that everyone understood. As the leader uttered his words Sarah looked around and to her surprise the entire adult members all began to strip off their animal skins and congregate naked in the middle of the cave. They commenced to dance and jig about in some crude celebration, their voices increasing in volume as the grunted.

"Lola, lola."

One particular tall, leggy blonde, her hair down to the small of her back, gestured and jabbed her hands at yellow hair as he sat and watched. Her athletic legs tapered from firm thighs, and her perky tits hopped up and down on her chest.

"Eeyay." The virile man rose to his feet and brushed the naked blonde aside, his eyes only on Sarah. The dismissed blonde joined the others, hissing at Sarah with bared teeth. By now the women were flinging their undraped bodies at the men, tits and bums bouncing lasciviously with carnal desires. The men were all masturbating with tongues out, greatly turned on by the womenfolk. Seemed to Sarah that all these primitive people did was hunt and fuck.

"EEYAY!"

The leader repeated as he approached an apprehensive Sarah, his intentions quite clear as his potent erection poked his loin cloth up. Sarah welcomed the inevitable with no problem. She would be the first to admit that she was a creature of the flesh, she had even carved out a career fucking on screen. She loved sex, wanted to fuck and be fucked in every way possible. Her juicy melon sized breasts thrust out proudly, the nipple on her one exposed boob hard and erect.

"You...you want me, yes?"

The wanton vixen used her hand as best she could to indicate him and her as a couple. The wondrous warm feeling between her thighs signalled her arousal as she was crushed in the mans robust grip. Her breath caught in her throat as she surrendered her body to the domineering stallion. This was going to be pure unadulterated lust, no passion or romance, just animal sex.

"Oh heavens!" She cried as the remains of her top was wrenched from her breast.

Sarah placed a slim hand on his chiselled chest, stroking the solid wall of muscle. A hand went around her wispy waist, then quickly between her upper thighs in an attempt to seek out her soft quim. The hot brunette sighed as he cupped her pussy mound and bent his head to her massive left breast, giving her a delicious flutter in her stomach. His brazen mouth clamped on the large pillow of her boob and sucked loudly, slobber from his lips dripping down her succulent flesh. Her right hand came to the back of his head where she fingered his fine hair, and wallowed in the heat of his breath on her tits as he alternated from one to the other. Sarah was immensely proud of her boob job, as well thousands of her loyal fans who had purchased her video tapes of her adult movies.

"Maka!"

Sarah had no idea what the word meant but he seemed to be happy as his hand moved around to her rounded buttocks, so soft and ivory. She closed her brown eyes as her ardour grew, her heart beating savagely in her heaving bosom. The mans urgent massaging of her desirable body brought soft mews of delight from her lips, and this was heightened as his ever stiffening member pressed against her creamy thigh.

"Oh my gosh," she uttered between pursed lips as her fur bottoms were pulled up.

The red blooded hunk drove her crazy as a finger found the heated slit of her wet cunt and slipped inside. Sarah parted her legs as she was flattened to the ground, totally vulnerable, yet quite willing to accept the illicit probing. The strapping man stared at the dark brown pubes as her folds parted and he took huge sniffs of her female aroma deeply into his nostrils. He dropped his face closer to her damp pussy excitedly and saliva drooled out and onto her inviting quim.

"Fuck!"

Sarah cursed as her new mate widened her legs further with his sweaty palms and let his hot breath blow on her cunt. He paused to frown as he realised that Sarah had smooth, shaven labia beneath her trim triangle of pubic hair.

It was curious to the former porn star that during her many jumps through time she didn't seem to age, her hair hadn't gotten any longer, and her nails were the same length. Any bruising or pain suffered in the previous travels through the ages promptly vanished.

"You are quite the man, aren't you? I wonder what your name is?"

Yellow hair leaned back, naked now and fully erect. Not what one would expect of a prehistoric caveman, this was an attractive male. His taut soft pale skin rippled with his muscles, and his fine hair fell about his wide shoulders. An eight pack and V of packed muscle led Sarah's eye to his sandy pubes, so fine as to be almost transparent. She fluffed her mane of tight curls as she looked at the huge pole that poked up thick, the large blue vein pulsing down one side of the veiny shaft. The foreskin was drawn back from the swollen tip, engorged with the want of a woman in heat.

"Me, Sarah, Sa...rah." She tried to speak to him as he gazed into her doe like eyes.

Then she jumped as a naked male grabbed at her tits from behind.

"LOLA!" He cried, then grunted when he received a blow to the temple.

"EEYAH!" Yellow hair screamed out to everyone, Sarah was going to be his tonight.

All around now the entire adult group were naked as the salacious sexual circus commenced. Right next to Sarah a young blonde was on her knees as a well built man fucked her from behind as if she were a mare. Almost touching that couple a skinny woman was on her back, legs akimbo as she was taken by a salivating male. Another well endowed man was on his back, his big mitts cupping the ample bosom of a woman who rode him with her locks whipping about the air. Moans and shrieks echoed about the cave, lit by the flames of the camp fire, and a distinct smell of sex was quite pungent.

"Sarrr!" He mouthed in an attempt to utter her name.

Composing herself, the ardent Sarah threw her legs open, her pussy dripping, craving his stiff cock. He moved slowly, the tip of his knob wet with pre cum, and slid inside her parted thighs. His hands settled either side of her prone body and she let out a sigh as his hard prick found her pink, damp slot.

"Ooof!" The tenacious male pushed inside with one steady lunge and did not stop until his balls met her pussy.

"Oh my goodness!"

His stiff cock nestled inside the hot wet tunnel of the grateful Sarah who played with his curtain of hair as she reached out her arms. Her hips bucked up at him, eager to accept every inch of his impressive manhood. The sounds of the copulating group intoxicated Sarah, inflaming her sexual appetite as she clung to her lover, her legs locked around his hips.

"Fuck me!" She begged.

"SARR!"

The man slammed in and out, his thick cock filling her pussy, her body became wrapped up in his warm frame. The fuck was amazing, Sarah was pinned under his bulk, her every movement restricted as she was fucked senseless. His solid wall of a chest crushed her massive tits as he settled his weight on her, the fur felt good under her as her back and ass rubbed along it.

"Yes, yes!"

The heat from the fire added to their ardour and their bodies perspired freely as they rutted, his musky scent assailed her nostrils. Every muscle in his body clenched and flexed as his sight became blurred by sweat, a trickle of which ran down his back to the cleft of his tight ass. Sarah moved her arms lower and dug her nails into the hard flesh of his butt, urging him into her juicy cunt faster.

"Ooh, ooh!" Tiny cries came from the ex porn star as the man plunged in and out.

His cock was swollen to a steel hard stiffness, driving into Sarah's molten cave of a cunt. She bucked as best she could along the gleaming length of his shaft as it pierced her with a savage rate. Sarah came then, shrieking with joy and the wildness of the fuck, legs trembling. Her mouth stayed open, moisture dappling her skin from her pleasure. Within two seconds yellow hair erupted, a thick lava of cum spraying forth from his pulsating organ.

"YACK!"

The leader of the tribe reared up, his hose dripping still as he towered over Sarah who laid on her back with her legs out wide, her pussy leaking semen. As he backed off, oblivious to Sarah now, a restless group gathered around her as she fought to catch her breath.

"Er, guys, are we good here? Asked an anxious Sarah who closed her legs tight shut.

Gone was the protective yellow hair, who had been joined by the hissing blonde he had shunned earlier. One tall man stood over her, eyes flashing, teeth bared, totally naked. She felt his rough hands on her firm thighs, which were pulled aside. His hand slid to the front of her mound, fingers clumsily poking her pussy lips, coating them with the syrupy goo of yellow hair.

"You want to fuck me?"

Sarah licked her lips, responding to his probing of her vagina, his knuckle brushing her clitoris. Fuck Sarah, this savage was turning her on, her cunt needed more cock. She began to move her pelvis to allow the lean man to reach into her quim better. Another male joined them, his enormous erection jutting out of his developed groin.

"This could be quite interesting."

Sarah raised her face up at the same time he thrust his bell end past her lips, his long hair fluttering in her face. She took it without question, closing her mouth around the spongy tip, her tongue gleefully licking around the tapered head. Her legs were flung up and out as the other sank his prick up into her squishy pussy, still sloppy with yellow hair's cum. With ragged breath the man in her cunt let his weight drop onto her. He used every ounce of energy as he hammered in and out, then he squeezed her hips and raised her butt off the ground, sending her legs doubled back to her shoulders.

"Hoh, hahakk."

An excited throng of males huddle over the scene of Sarah Young being used and abused. Trying to concentrate on the stiff in her mouth, Sarah gobbled up the massively large crown until she gagged and had to release it. With a hearty grunt the male examined his shiny rod before offering it up for more. He began to jack hammer his knob between Sarah's lips and in a moment spilled his seed, splashing the moaning hussy on the mouth and chin.

"Yakk." He exclaimed as he jerked his cock until he was reduced to a dribble.

She was given no time to reflect as the lean man fucking her was tossed aside by a larger naked man and she was pulled up onto all fours. As she was stuffed with a big cock from behind, another prick was presented to her drooling mouth. She ingested it into her mouth and bobbed her head to and fro, her right hand on the dangling ball sack. Her basketball sized boobs bounced buoyantly under her body as she was rocked back and forth on the delightful boner in her sodden cunt.

"HOO, HOO, HOO!" Cried the amused group, all wanking their erections.

The man being sucked reached a cataclysmic orgasm, shooting his entire load into Sarah's accommodating mouth, globs of which spilled from each corner of her luscious lips. She could feel the male behind her slam his hips firmly into her pert ass, his hands digging into her slender waist as he fucked her at a frenzied rate. Her head was pulled back as a fist gripped a handful of her hair, using it as leverage so he could bang her faster.

"Hey! Take it easy!"

Sarah's reverie was interrupted when the cock in her pussy was withdrawn and pushed between her buttocks into her anus. He thrust forward, his cock coated with fluids, and Sarah relaxed her sphincter as at first the head went up followed by the shaft. He moulded his body around hers, hands feeling for her massive boobs, pawing at her huge orbs of flesh.

"Fuck!" She whispered as her asshole was defiled.

In and out she was plundered without mercy, her hips moved in an increasing rhythm as she was shunted back and forth. She felt his cock expand in her anus, quiver and then spurt up her asshole, leaving her loins dripping obscenely.

123z
123z
814 Followers
12