Sarah's Accidental Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ibsarahh
ibsarahh
72 Followers

Chris said "not so fast" and held me still for a few seconds. I looked at the others and they were sitting in their chairs now with no pants on and their boners sticking straight up. Chris said I needed to teach them too.

I moved to Terry and mounted his shaft. He is a bit thicker than Chris but not as long. We kissed and I rode him for a couple minutes, he reached for my tits and started kissing and sucking on them.

This went on for a couple minutes then he said "don't forget the kid." I slid off of Terry and stepped over to Nick. He too grabbed my tits as I slid onto his cock. For the youngest he was the most hung. It must have been 8" and as thick as Terry's. I slid down slowly until it was all the way in, then up and down slowly as he kissed me deeply. This felt so good I didn't want to stop. After a few minutes Nick asked if he could lay me on the couch and do it, I agreed and got up. My juices were flowing and glistening on his cock.

Chris got up and took me to the couch sitting on one side and Terry sat on the other. Nick got down on his knees to enter me.

I said "You did bring condoms didn't you Chris?"

He smiled and said "Dang, I knew I was forgetting something!" then let out a laugh.

He said go Nick, and grabbed one of my tits as did Terry. Nick entered me slowly at first then thrust in hard and I shook. The others held on tight as Nick pounded me hard! I wrapped my legs around him and started cumming, and Nick tensed up and shot his load deep inside me.

I said "Oh god no!"

Chris said "You didn't?"

Nick said "I couldn't help it!"

Chris said we all got to use it you know, and they all laughed.

Then Terry and Nick changed positions and Terry said "Oh sloppy seconds again!" then he laughed and rammed his cock in me. Terry worked it in out fast and hard and I started to climax again, this time he pulled out and Chris moved out of the way as Terry came up and shot his load on my tits.

Chris wasted no time entering me and frigging my hole for all it was worth. I played with the cum on my tits and rubbed it in and around as he pounded away. Soon he started to tense up too, he pulled me toward him off the edge of the couch lay my butt down as he pulled out and came on my tits too. It was hot and all over from my neck to the bottom of my tits.

I asked for a towel and Chris said "Not yet."

Nick asked "Mrs. H what's the next lesson?"

I looked up and Chris handed me a card, it was blank, I thought good it might be over, then he said turn it over. It read "ORAL SEX".

"What does it say Mrs. H.?" asked Nick.

"It says 'oral sex'" I replied.

"Is that where you talk a lot about it?" he said with a shit eating grin.

I said "No, it's either when I guy takes his tongue and licks out a woman's vagina or a woman takes a man's penis in her mouth and licks and sucks it."

"Well, you got cum in there now, and this ain't for your pleasure it's for ours" Chris chimed in.

"Does he cum in her mouth?" Nick asked.

"Sometimes" I replied.

"Does she swallow it?" he asked again.

"Sometimes" I answered looking at his stiffening cock with each question.

"Do you swallow it Mrs. H?" he asked with his cock now inches from my face.

"I have" I said quietly.

"Show me, show me!" he commanded.

"Yeah show us" said Terry.

I got on my knees and they turned me so I was facing slightly away from the window. I took Nick's cock in my hand and started to lick the head, I could taste my juice and his still on it. I took the head into my mouth and sucked on it gently trying to take in as much as I could a little at a time. Terry said we were going too slow and put his hand on the back of my head and started moving me back and forth on his little brother's shaft. Nick got the idea and started fucking my mouth harder. I was feeling so dirty and excited at the same time, I took one hand and started frigging my pulsing pussy and the other stroking Terry's swelling cock. Nick grunted and started shooting into my throat, I swallowed as much as I could but some squirted out of my mouth and dripped down my chin. Nick pulled out and squeezed the last of it on my face. It was running down my nose and cheeks when Terry popped his dick in my mouth before I could catch my breath.

Chris was still standing next to me so I switched hands on my pussy and started stroking Chris's already hard cock. He tried to slide his in my mouth with Terry's but they both wouldn't fit, so I went back and forth for a while then Terry said "it's close." I took his as deep as I could and started choking when he erupted in my mouth, the first three gulps went down and he pulled out and sprayed my face with a huge load. It went in my eyes and hair and I felt a hand on the back of my head as Chris started face fucking me. I had both hands working my pussy now as Chris started moaning and shot a hot stream down my throat. He pulled out quickly and sprayed my face as well. I opened my mouth to catch what I could, but he hit my forehead, eyes and nose mostly. He rubbed his cock on my face like wiping up some of the cum hanging on it then put it back in my mouth for me to clean off.

I started cumming hard and the guys stood and watched kind of cheering me on.

Terry said "when is it coming?"

Chris said "should be any minute now."

I thought they were talking about me while I began to come down a bit. Just then his door buzzed, he went to the intercom and asked who it was. All I heard was pizza and thought I had better get out of view but found it hard to gather myself to move. As I was trying to get myself up Chris went into the kitchen and came back to me handing me a $20 bill. I looked at him like this was my payment for the night?

He said "Here this is for the pizza guy."

I said "You can't, I can't, no, not like this, please don't!" and started getting very nervous and a bit shaky. Then there was a knock on the door.

They all stood there with their pants off and their limp dicks saying "go on now we're hungry."

I couldn't move, the door knocked again, I slowly walked over and opened it to see a guy holding a pizza and staring in shock at me. I was standing there in just my garter belt and stockings, with cum all over my face and tits. I handed him the money.

Chris took the pizza and said "Hi Pete." Then Chris said "What about his tip?"

I put my head down in shame and stepped back.

Chris said "I think a blow job should do well."

Pete said "Cool with me after you stiffed me last time."

Chris said "Not from me dummy, from her!"

I had lost all dignity by now and just got on my knees and undid Pete's zipper and pulled out his cock and started sucking on it. It started growing fast in my mouth and he started picking up the rhythm with my head bobbing. It only took a couple minutes when I felt him tense up. He pulled out and started stroking at my face. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and stuck my tongue out as he sprayed his hot cum. The first couple shots hit me right in the forehead and started dripping down my nose then he laid his cock head on my tongue and pumped the rest into my open mouth. I held it there until he was done and backed up then with one big gulp swallowed the whole thing. I felt so humiliated and so much like a slut but felt a swelling build in my pussy I never felt before. Just as I started to reach for my pussy again I saw Chris point to the window and laugh.

I looked over and saw at least 5 or 6 guys staring in applauding, they started shouting "Yeah, you the man Chris! Fucking hot! Awesome!"

I lost all control! I was totally exposed, not just to Chris, Terry and Nick, but to the pizza guy and all these guys outside, covered in cum and used like a fucking whore. I started shaking uncontrollably. I lay back on my knees with my legs still under me grabbed my pussy and started rubbing as hard as I could, I couldn't stop! I began to convulse, my pussy started squirt, I had never experienced anything like this before. It seemed to have shot 2 or 3 feet into the air and kept going a few times. Finally it subsided and I just collapsed.

Chris went to the window and said "Ok, it's over, we're settled" and pulled the curtains.

He handed me a towel and said to take my time as he and the other three went to the kitchen to eat the pizza. After I lay there a few minutes I toweled off and went in to shower. I came out not saying a word and looking for my clothes. I could only find my blouse and skirt.

I asked Chris where the rest was and he said "Well you gave Nick your bra and me your panties but I thought it was too warm for a jacket so I had Pete take it to goodwill."

I pulled on my skirt and put my blouse on but it only had the two buttons left Chris hadn't ripped off earlier, it was open from about mid breast down.

He said he liked the look, then said it be best if they made sure I got to my car safely with those other horny guys lurking around.

Terry said "Yeah I pity the girl or girls they do find tonight." I got in my car and cried all the way home and all night.

I don't know how it all got out of hand like this but it did stir some sleepless nights and lots of wondering if it was somehow all my fault, or was I just a victim of my own deep desires, or maybe just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I knew I'd ponder this for some time. If you want to know which way I went, please give me feedback or emails and I'll send what happened next.

ibsarahh
ibsarahh
72 Followers
12