Sarah's Adventures Ch. 1

Story Info
She answers a personal ad & gets more than she bargained for.
1.8k words
4.27
56.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisarah
bisarah
10 Followers

Sarah had been reading the personal ads for some time. She found them to be a source of entertainment until she saw one small ad that contained one sentence and a phone number.

Looking for a woman who is not afraid to take risks in order to be a real woman. Call 555-1212.

She smiled to herself and thought, "Well, it couldn't hurt to call it." And she slowly dialed the number. She laughed when the answering machine picked up and requested her number. Sarah just hung up, her courage suddenly gone. There was something about the man's voice on the other end.

Two weeks later, the ad and the phone call long forgotten; Sarah picked up the phone as it rang one evening. "Hello," she said in her husky voice.

"Hello. You phoned me two weeks ago concerning the ad I placed in The Personals."

"Er, ah, yes I did. But ... I didn't leave a message."

He laughed. "Well, thank goodness for caller ID, my sweet."

Sarah had to laugh. "I forget about that. Well, so yes I guess I did phone in response to your ad."

"Well, Sarah. Are you ready to take risks?" he asked, his voice suddenly serious.

"Perhaps we could meet for drinks and find out," Sarah said, suddenly brave for once in her life.

"Perhaps," he said. "But to be honest, I would prefer a setting a bit more intimate and quiet than a bar. Will you take the first risk and come out to my house?"

Sarah sat quiet, biting her lip. There was something almost hypnotic about his voice. "Yes, I will," she said. "You name the day and time and give me directions and I will be there."

"I will send a car for you on Friday evening. Be ready at 7 pm. I do not like tardiness."

"I will be ready." Then the phone went dead. Sarah suddenly realized that he already knew her name and she had not asked for his. She picked up the phone and dialed *69 to get the number of the last call. It was unpublished. She swallowed, wondering what she had gotten herself into.

He placed the phone back on the desk and picked up the sheets of paper in front of him. There was a picture of Sarah coming from work, laughing at someone's joke. She was very pretty with a lovely body. He read the information gathered on her by his private detective. She was divorced, her family lived away, and she kept to herself. He liked that. No baggage. Her voice was quite melodic. She would do nicely. He flicked on his computer and started typing out her description and information to one of his clients. It was later in the evening when he got the phone call. He faxed her picture as he spoke with his client. He laughed and agreed, she had potential.

Friday evening came all too soon for Sarah. She debated against going or not going or telling someone or not telling someone what she was doing. She was terrified she was taking too great a risk, but she had been such a coward about meeting new men since her divorce. It was time to do something, even if it turned out to be wrong. She heard the car pull up in front of her building. She picked up her purse and walked out the door.

The driver said nothing to her as he opened the door for her. She slid across the cool leather seats as he closed the door behind her. She shivered, almost changing her mind, but the car pulled away.

Chapter 2

It took thirty minutes to get to the house. Although, one couldn't really call it a house, it was actually an old restored plantation nestled out in the woods, far away from the city. As the car stopped in front, Sarah admired it. It was very lovely. The driver opened the door and took Sarah's hand to help her out. She gracefully exited the car.

Sarah didn't realize she was being watched. He approved of how she moved. He reached over and flicked the switch to the cameras in the parlor and started them filming her as she entered the house.

She stood there admiring all the period furniture as he entered the room. "So, my dear, do you like my little home?"

Sarah turned and looked at him. She smiled in relief. He did not look like a serial killer or an ogre.

He laughed, "What were you expecting, my dear?"

"I don't know. I almost changed my mind. I realized that you knew who I was, no doubt from the caller ID, but I have no clue as to your identity."

"Well, let me remedy that now. Sarah, I am Thomas Smythe, attorney at law." He held out his hand.

She grasped his hand. "It is very nice to meet you Thomas. Or do people call you Tom?"

"Thomas or the servants call me Master Thomas. My father owned this place before me and many of those working here have been here for generations. Actually, a few of them have roots here as slaves before the War."

"How interesting," Sarah said.

"Would you care for a drink, my dear? Perhaps some wine? I have some that I had brought over from France after my last visit there."

"Wine would be wonderful."

He poured her glass from the decanter. "It has a bit of a bitter taste at first, but it will mellow in your glass if you keep sipping it."

She smiled. "Thank you," as she took the glass from him and swallowed. She made a little face. "You are right."

"Try a bit more, you will find it grows quite lovely to the tastebuds." He turned and poured himself a short whiskey.

Sarah sipped again. The wine was not bitter this time. "You were right," she smiled. "It's quite good now."

"Please have a seat Sarah." He waved towards the settee. "We should start getting acquainted."

Sarah sat, holding her glass of wine carefully. She sipped more, her tongue licking the droplets from her lips.

"Sarah, what I am looking for is a woman who knows her place. One who remembers that a woman is there to serve her man and who enjoys his pleasure. A woman who will give all of herself to him and his needs." He looked at her face, now flushing red.

"Thomas, that is rather old-fashioned don't you think?" Sarah asked.

He sat there watching her carefully. She sipped a bit more wine and placed her glass on the table. "I probably shouldn't drink on an empty stomach. It has gotten quite warm in here."

"Yes it has, my pet. Perhaps you would like to remove your jacket."

He stood and walked over to her and helped her to her feet. He slowly pulled her jacket from her shoulders, revealing a strapless top underneath. He tossed the jacket on the settee.

She turned and looked up at him, his scent pulling her closer and closer. She raised her head; he lowered his. They kissed.

Her head was spinning. It has to be the wine or his cologne or the heat, or something. Her knees were weak and she clutched onto him.

He placed his leg between her knees and held her tightly against him. She was so soft, he thought and smiled to himself. She will be perfect.

As they kissed, he pulled her skirt up and caressed her ass over her silk panties. He inched her towards the wall as his fingers found the dampness between her legs.

On her own, Sarah opened her legs to admit him. She didn't know what it was, but she wanted this stranger.

Thomas pushed two fingers in her wet pussy. Using his foot, he pulled her panties down around her ankles and she stepped out of them. He moved his lips to ears and whispered, "Never let me catch you wearing panties around me again. Your pussy should always be open and ready to receive me. Do you understand, Sarah?"

"Yes," she whispered back.

He pulled back and looked at her. "You should always address me as Yes Sir or Yes Master."

She lowered her eyes. "Yes Master."

"Unzip my pants and remove my cock."

"Yes Master," and Sarah's shaking fingers gently pulled Thomas' cock from his pants. Without thinking, she lowered herself to her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth.

Using her hair to control her motions, Thomas fucked his cock in and out her mouth. "Take it all the way in pet. Swallow all of it cunt."

Sarah tried, but his cock was so long it kept gagging her. Finally, his balls hit on her chin and he held her still, his cock deep in her mouth and throat. "Use your tongue on me, pet." Sarah worked her tongue all around him.

Thomas started fucking her mouth again, fast and hard. "Get ready pet to receive your Master's cum." He spurted into her, holding tightly to her hair to fuck deeper in her mouth.

As he pulled from her mouth, he said "You may lick me clean." Sarah used her tongue to lick the remains of his cum from his slowly softening cock. He then wiped his cock on her face.

Thomas zipped his pants back up and walked over and picked up his whiskey and took a long drink. She was very good.

Sarah kept on her knees, not sure what had just transpired between them. Her pussy was sopping wet, she had been so turned on by his talk.

Thomas took a seat across her, underneath the hidden camera, and said to her, "Sarah, pull your skirt up to your waist and open your knees, please."

Sarah, blushing, rolled her skirt up in her waistband and opened her knees for him to look at her pussy.

"First thing we will do is remove that hair. It is too thick and I like a bare cunt. I think you will enjoy the freedom being bare will give you. Touch yourself."

Sarah reached between her legs and touched her pussy.

"Rub it for me, Sarah," he said.

Sarah closed her eyes and started rubbing her pussy like she did when she masturbated.

"Open your eyes, Sarah and look at me. I want to watch you cum, my pet."

Sarah opened her eyes and watched Thomas as she rubbed her pussy. "That's a good girl," he said. "Push two fingers in you so you can finger fuck yourself and rub your clit with your other hand."

Sarah obeyed. She bit her lip, she was so close to cumming. Thomas saw in her eyes that she was close. "Stop now pet. Perhaps you will earn an orgasm later, after we get that cunt hair off."

Sarah moaned, but her fingers stopped.

"Lick your fingers clean."

Sarah sucked her fingers.

Thomas stood and walked over to her and helped her to her feet. "I think we will have a bite to eat pet, then we will retire upstairs."

Sarah took his outstretched hand. She was ready to take a risk.

To Be Continued...

bisarah
bisarah
10 Followers