Sarah's Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers

Soon all three cocks had finished their unleashing but Sarah's body continued to be rocked by waves of ecstasy. She refused to relinquish her hold on any of the three cocks. She locked her lips even tighter around Mike's member as it slowly began to wither, sucking deeply on it and milking every possible drop of semen from it. Tom's cock she held onto with a fevered grip, her fingers pulling and tugging on it as it too began to soften. Her feet were dug deep into the bed and she pushed her ass higher into the air, rolling her hips into Dan and squishing his cock around inside her soaked pussy for a few last moments.

Beneath her skin her muscles continued to quiver from the orgasmic waves coursing through her and she whimpered as they began to subside. She panted and fell back as Mike pulled himself from her mouth and released her hair. Her ass dropped to the bed and her legs fell straight out, her knees weak and tired from the exertions. Her other hand slid from Tom's cock, her fingers opening to allow him his freedom.

She now laid on the bed gasping for air, her body still shaking and shimmering through an extended series of aftershocks. She rolled her head to the side and closed her eyes, her mouth hanging open partially.

As she slipped into a kind of dreamland she heard the men talking, all three of them cheering their conquest. They were commenting on how amazing she had been, on how utterly fantastic of a fucking whore and slut she'd proven to be.

Just before sleep enveloped her mind she heard them say something about a short rest then going at it again. A pleasant chill rolled through her body and she mewed dreamily.

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers