Sarah's Agreement

Story Info
Ex wife forced to undergo humiliating exam to clear debt.
3.4k words
4.01
211.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been divorced for around seven or eight years and in the interim she had remarried some guy and had a child by him. But for some reason I had never really got Sarah out of my head. We had been really close and our relationship had lasted for nearly twenty years. We often spoke on the phone and I was still drawn to her naivety and the gentleness in her voice. We'd enjoyed a pretty good sex life, with fantasy quite a big focus for us both, although it was always me that introduced the fantasy aspect as Sarah was quite shy and private in bed and I found that shyness an additional turn on. Sarah was one to always be careful crossing her legs when wearing a skirt so that men couldn't get a glimpse. She had firm but well-sized breasts and she couldn't help but have men notice them, though she always felt exposed and a little embarrassed when she realised that they had been staring at her hidden charms.

Like many men, I had often fantasised about other men seeing her completely naked and spread out for their 'inspection'. I didn't really want it happen in reality, but the power of the fantasy was incredible...for both of us as it turned out. I think this became a serious stimulation for me after I had accompanied Sarah to a gynaecologist appointment and was present whilst she was examined. Although I was sat the other side of a barely opaque drawn curtain, I could hear and imagine everything that was happening as the male doctor in his late fifties or early sixties arranged her, told her what to do and intimately inserted various instruments and fingers between her long widespread legs. Strangely, because I was quite protective and jealous back then, it had been for me an incredibly erotic experience. Particularly because for one, I was entirely convinced that professional or not, the doctor must surely be affected sexually by having such an attractive woman to intimately examine and it both turned me on and made me jealous that this other, older man was getting horny looking at and feeling my girls' pussy. Secondly, because as the doctor instructed Sarah to slip her panties off, to spread her legs, to place her ankles in the stirrups and to slide her bottom down the examination table, she meekly and quietly acknowledged and obeyed him. It was as if she had no choice; that his power and position could not be challenged. I subsequently found myself focussing on fantasy with Sarah being shy, compliant and submissive in situations where her body would be available for other men, often complete strangers, to 'inspect'.

And so from then on, whilst we engaged in foreplay, I would occasionally ask Sarah if she'd like me to 'talk' to her. She knew what that meant and would sometimes say 'yes'. So whilst I touched her and caressed her naked form, I would introduce some fantasy centred on her being stripped, or required to undress in front of a group of other men. For example, one fantasy scenario was where we would go for a meal at a hotel. I would get Sarah a little drunk and then take her upstairs to a pre-booked room where a group of around five invited strangers would be gathered. Often they would be older men in their fifties, sometimes nearer our age in their early twenties. Sarah would know that she had to do whatever they told her to. She would stand whilst the men moved around her, feeling her breasts and hips through her skirt and blouse. She would be told to lift her skirt and stand with it raised, whilst the men would bend to have a good look at her panty-clad bottom and pussy. Then she would be told to remove her panties, handing them to one of the group who would hold the gusset out for all to look at before each one sniffed the moistened fabric where her pussy had just been pressed. She would then be told to stand on a table, legs spread wide, whilst each stranger would peer up her skirt and comment on her pussy. They might also have a feel of her wettening vagina, touching or even fingering her. She would then be undressed by the men and lain back on the bed, told to open her legs wide apart and raise her knees. I'd tell her that all the men were now at the bottom of the bed, staring at the soft light brown pubic hair of her pussy and the pinkness of her inner lips as they eased open due to her position. I'd describe that we could all see pussy juice leaking from her and that the men were all commenting about how they could see it running from her sweet hole and down over the little brown bud of her anus. Then I'd tell her that each man in turn was leaning forward so that his face was millimetres from her open pussy and then he would breathe in deeply through his nose, taking in her delicious womanly scent. The fantasy was so powerful that by now Sarah would be so immersed in the scene that she would be literally soaking wet, juice just pouring from her soft pussy as I caressed her clitoris. It was very clear that in her head at least, all of this was very, very erotic.

Sarah was 41 now, but was incredibly pretty and very sexy. Although not as slim as she had once been, she still had an innocent hypnotic effect on men. She was intelligent, tall and moved with grace, dressed classily and was very ladylike. Her blonde hair still fell to her shoulders and framed a gorgeous face, beautiful blue eyes and a wonderful smile enhanced by her neat white teeth.

We had broken up because of me. I had gone and had a fling with a woman at work which I had ended quickly, but a few months later one of Sarah's friends had found out about it and when Sarah confronted me, I just admitted it, hoping that my honesty would recover a little of her respect and love for me. It hadn't. She rightly felt betrayed and that was the end. So I lost a woman who had always been the centre of my fantasies and who remained so. I still desired her and was jealous that I could no longer see her naked or share my fantasies about her, with her. I still dreamed about her and too often masturbated to the memory of those fantasies. It was this sexual force which made me contrive the encounter that followed.

Although we still spoke, there were frequent episodes where Sarah's contempt for me and my unfaithfulness to her, resurfaced. If anything it helped me to dilute my feelings towards her...I could always use her attitude to generate a little bit of counter 'spite'. So when one day I bumped into her and we stopped at a café for drinks, I was suitably detached to take advantage of her plight. She greeted me as if she were lost-at-sea and I had arrived in a lifeboat. She quickly became upset and began to tell me the cause. It transpired that her new husband had had a disastrous business venture, causing them to be virtually destitute. Their home was subject to repossession and bankruptcy for both of them was only weeks away. Tearfully, she pleaded with me for help and I was in a position to be able to give it. I had a very successful property portfolio and wasn't short of money. Staying outwardly very cool, I told Sarah I would think about her request, all the time images of my fantasies spinning round in my head and the obvious possibilities that were being presented to me. I said I needed time to think and that I would ring her next day.

And ring her I did. I said that I'd decided that I would help save them, but there would have to be some conditions and agreement. Sarah quickly offered for her and her husband to meet me, but I had other ideas. I told her that I wasn't interested in making any arrangement with her husband and that I was only prepared to deal with her alone. Sarah didn't hesitate. We arranged to meet the next evening over a drink.

From the corner table in the bar, I saw Sarah walk in. As she looked around to find me, I noticed that several men were giving her a look over. She did look stunning. Wearing her hair tied up, with a loose fitting cotton print dress and knee high, high-heeled boots that had a faux buckle on the side. She carried a coat and her handbag over one arm. There was just a glimpse of bare leg between the boots and the hem of her dress. I stood up and approached her just as some guy was trying to get her attention. He looked at me, shrugged and turned back to his drink. Sarah didn't even notice him. She smiled that glorious smile at me and made her way across to me. I stepped to one side so that she could move past me into the corner seat and as she passed she leaned in to kiss me on my cheek. I could smell her perfume, light and ever-so subtle and I suddenly realised that she had already turned me on.

Drinks sorted out, I was keen to get down to the nitty gritty. I had to stop Sarah from repeatedly telling me how grateful she was for my help. I explained that I was interested in just how grateful she would be for my help. Slightly puzzled and a little taken back, she asked what I meant. I began to tell her what I had in mind. I explained that if she wanted my help, then I wanted her to do something very special and 'private' for me. Something I had dreamed about since we were young lovers. In detail I told her that I wanted her to undergo a full gynaecological examination. That I would choose the timing, the location and the doctor and that I would also be present the whole time to watch the procedure. Furthermore, I would have someone else there to film and photograph the entire event. Sarah would do exactly as she was told by the doctor and any refusal or objection would result in my walking away, with my money! If she agreed to my terms, she would get my help. If she faltered, then she would have to look elsewhere. Bastard that I am, I already knew from her that they had no other options open to them they hadn't already explored, so my offer was unlikely, however outrageous, to be refused. I added that I didn't want to see her miserable husband anywhere near the event. In fact, I told her not to even tell him what she would have to do to bail them out.

All the time I was explaining this to her, Sarah's expression was of shock. When I had finally finished, there was silence. Then she laughed and asked me if I was mad? She said there was no way she would take part in my sordid, pathetic, dirty little game. She told me I was a creepy pervert and called me a few other things before getting to her feet, collecting her coat and bag and pushing past me without goodbye. I have to say, I thought she had a point!

It was less than twenty four hours before I got her call. She had been thinking. She had little choice. Sarah was very quiet and composed as she asked me that if she complied, would it be a real doctor that examined her and not just some amateur hick I was putting up for the job? I assured her that it would be a real doctor and a real examination clinic. I told her that I wouldn't dream of letting some amateur use instruments on her vagina. She also asked if the photographer would have to be there when the doctor examined her intimately? I told her that was the deal. I wanted it all on film for my own pleasure. She was quiet for a moment, but then asked if there were any other requirements of her if she did agree to this? I simply told her that on the day she had to dress nicely as if she were going out for the evening and to wear a top and mid thigh skirt, high heels or boots and her normal underwear which would mean a bra and thong panties. 'White panties', I added. She asked if I wanted her to wear stockings and I said 'yes' and added 'self hold-ups'. I asked if she still had pubic hair or was she clean shaven? Reticent about this overt intrusion into her private details, she quietly replied 'pubic hair' and I instructed her to keep it. I'm not a lover of shaven havens at all, too 'little-girly' for me. I like my women to have a neatly trimmed, soft, sexy patch of bush. Then I explained that I had a few things to set-up, so I would call her in a day or two with her 'appointment'.

Of course I needed to find a doctor who would go through with my plans. But I already had one owing me a substantial favour, one I was about to call in. Dr Jabir Ahmed had been in my debt for a little while now. His eldest son had been renting one of my houses and had trashed it last year, during one frenzied drug-fuelled party night. In return for not suing him and involving the police, Dr Ahmed had paid for repairs and given me a pledge of gratitude. He was in his late fifties, only about 5'7" tall, balding but with thick clumps of hair above each ear and a little overweight...well, fat really. He always seemed sweaty faced and a little greasy and he puffed heavily with his breathing as he spoke. If it wasn't for his qualifications, you could have had him down as the classic dirty-old-man type! He also had a heavy Asian accent which kind of worked for me in making him even more remote from what Sarah might expect. I felt he would be perfect for the job I had in mind, so I paid him a visit. He was only a little surprised at my request and after briefing him fully, readily accepted my plans. Privately I think he was excited by the prospect. He'd asked if 'this woman' i.e. Sarah, was a white woman. His practice was in a solid minority area and apparently all of his patients were Asian. He said that she would be the first white woman he had ever seen naked in the flesh. He was interested! I briefed him with what I wanted. It didn't need to be too scripted, but I aimed to make sure that what I wanted happened. Dr Ahmed asked if there was to be anyone else there other than those I had already outlined. When I asked him what he meant, he replied that there were a couple of 'elders' he knew would love to see a naked white woman. This hadn't been a part of my initial plan, but as I thought about it, the idea began to appeal to me, so I told him to organise it. He added that he would also require his assistant to help him, which was normal practice. We arranged the time and date, deciding on an early evening during a weekday in two weeks time.

I called Sarah and gave her the time and date. I told her that I would pick her up an hour before her 'appointment'. She was anxious to know who the doctor was and where it would all take place, but I wasn't offering her any details. I just told her that it was all organised and to be ready.

Sarah called me a few days later and explained that she couldn't get time off work that day (she worked as a sales manageress in the perfumery department at a big store), but I wasn't prepared to cancel all the arrangements. It simply meant that I would collect her directly from work and she wouldn't have time to go home and get 'ready'. Anyway, Sarah always had to dress impeccably for work, so it was absolutely fine by me.

The next two weeks were full of anticipation and excitement. There were times I thought Sarah would surely call and back out of the arrangement, but she didn't. I also contacted Dr Ahmed a couple of times to ensure all was going to be well at his end. He assured me that everything would be as I had requested. I wanted the whole thing photographed and on video. I pulled a real stunt here. I remembered chatting to the old guy who had video'd Sarah's wedding three years ago. I had called him and taken him out for a beer. You should have seen his gnarly face when I asked if he'd be able to fit my job into his diary! As I explained the details, he looked like all his birthdays had come at once. Thinking he was meeting me to quote for another wedding, he had even brought some samples of his work with him and two of the photos were actually of Sarah, looking gorgeous in her white wedding dress. When I pointed her out as the 'subject', he stared at the pictures in silent amazement! He kept asking me if this was all a joke or for real. I reassured him I wanted a professional job by giving him a deposit, although he more than halved his price because of the opportunity. He agreed to bring his assistant with him to take the photos, a young lad as I recalled, not much more than eighteen or nineteen.

The day came and I was in a heightened state of excitement. The time to collect Sarah from work just wouldn't come quickly enough. Finally, at 6pm, I pulled up outside the staff entrance to her store. A few minutes later Sarah emerged, tall, smart and elegant in her work suit. As I watched her walk towards my car, drinking in the sway of her hips and model-like placing of her feet, I realised just how much I wanted this woman. She stepped into the passenger seat, her skirt riding up glorious thighs as she settled in the seat.

'Hi. All set?' I greeted her.

'Hi' she glared at me. 'Have we got to go straight away?' she asked.

'Yes' I simply replied.

'I really wanted top go home and freshen up first' Sarah complained.

'Well there just isn't the time' I replied. 'Anyway you look great'. She did. She was dressed in a navy skirt and matching fitted jacket with a white blouse underneath. The skirt was fitted to just above the knee showing the curve of her hip and the flatness of her tummy and her legs were obviously in some lightly tan coloured, high sheen, tights or stockings. She was also wearing black high heeled court shoes.

'I could have done with a freshen-up and then some fresh underwear' she said.

'Sarah, you'll be fine' I soothed. 'You always shower before work anyway'.

'But I've had these panties on all day' she said, 'they will be ...you know...messy. Girls do leak a little you know, it can't be helped'. I pulled out from the kerb. I asked her if she had a white thong on to which she replied yes, then added 'I just wanted to shower and change into a fresh pair before all.... this'. She shook her head as if she couldn't believe what was going to be happening very shortly and looked at the floor of the car. I smiled. 'Are those tights or stockings' I nodded towards her legs.

'Stockings' she replied. I always wear stockings at work, you know that. They are cooler and anyway, tights are unhealthy'. 'Where are we going and how long will it take to get there?' she asked.

'We'll be there in about twenty minutes or so' I said. 'That's all you need to know for now'. I drove on, my cock rising to the wanderings of my imagination about just what was going to happen over the next few hours.

End of Part One.

If you enjoyed this and would like part two to appear here, email me at the address in my profile.