Sarah's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Half an hour later, he was surprised by the sudden sound of his door swinging open. Sarah ran into his arms crying, "I'm so sorry!"

Johnny looked at her in shock. And I thought I was the one that would be apologizing. He quickly snapped out of it and held her tightly in his arms. "Oh honey there's no reason to be sorry, that was amazing!"

Sarah looked up in shock and realization. "You're not mad?"

Johnny looked at her reassuringly. "Of course not! It was the hottest thing I could have ever imagined. Besides, it sounded through the wall like you enjoyed it too. How could I ever be mad at my princess for something she likes so much?" he said smiling.

Sarah's cheeks turned a deep shade of red. "I guess... I guess I might have..." she stammered softly. "But this was a one time thing, okay? You're the one I love and I don't want to be with anyone else."

Johnny knew that now was not the time to press for more. If the sex was anywhere even close to how good it sounded then I'm sure it'll happen again naturally. "Sure honey, whatever you're comfortable with. C'mon let's get in bed, I missed you."

Just like that, they cuddled next to each other in bed, as comfortable around each other as ever. But Johnny had to know more details. "So you really loved it huh? I could hear you cum even from here."

Sarah shyly nodded. Fuck that's so hot.

"Was he big?" Another nod.

"Did he use a condom?" A slight pause. Holy shit.

"He didn't did he? You liked it didn't you?" Johnny grunted as he took his dick out and started masturbating, too horny to be embarrassed. "Did he cum inside of you?"

Sarah looked at him with wide eyes and he knew the answer. "Fuck that's so damn hot honey." Johnny continued to masturbate fervently. "He made you orgasm didn't he?" he grunted.

Sarah gave an almost imperceptible nod. I was expecting it but it's still the hottest thing ever. Johnny was so horny he was basically panting. "You really loved it didn't you? How many times did he make you cum?"

When Johnny heard Sarah softly stammer "I don't know... I think seven, maybe eight..." it became too much and he came violently, letting his cum dribble onto his belly.

After his orgasm, Johnny felt a pang of guilt. Jesus Christ did that really happen? It feels like a dream. Or a nightmare. All of the sudden he couldn't decide if he was happy or not with the situation that had just unfolded.

Johnny told himself that he was worrying for no reason. What's important now is that I have my beautiful girlfriend lying next to me. "I love you princess."

Sarah looked at Johnny and smiled with relief, seeming suddenly tired. "I love you too honey..."

* * *

When they woke up in the morning everything seemed completely normal, with Johnny's hangover being the lone exception. Johnny leaned over to give Sarah a kiss as he always did when he woke up. Sarah then yawned and woke up sleepily, as was their usual routine.

Johnny found his momentary guilt to be completely gone. I still can't believe how fucking hot last night was. He was already aroused by the sweet memory.

Confident that he had nothing to worry about, Johnny gave Sarah another kiss before waking up to take a morning shower. Thankfully no one will find out about this, it's not like Evan can tell anyone without everyone thinking he's either crazy or lying. And Sarah sure as hell won't tell anyone.

Johnny had a spring in his step as he walked down the hallway. This morning we'll pick her up a morning after pill and it'll be like it never happened. No one will suspect a thing.

On his way to the bathroom he ran into his roommates Brian and Brady getting ready to leave the house. "Morning guys," Johnny said cheerfully.

His roommates both looked at him and gave out giant grins. "Man you must have been giving Sarah the best boning ever last night man!" Brian exclaimed.

"Yeah man, I could hear her cry out all the way in my room!" Brady said excitedly. His expression of excitement then turned to one of concern. "And what was up with Evan hitting on Sarah so much last night? That was a little excessive."

Johnny looked the slightest bit pale. He gave an awkward laugh, not sure if they had put two and two together. Fuck!

12