Sarah's Big Backdoor B-Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lubed her anus generously as she spread her cheeks and then guided the head of his enormous cock to her tiny anal opening and slowly yet firmly shoved the head in. She spasmed and moaned. Her legs were trembling uncontrollably by the time her little asshole had sucked in just half of his huge dong. Several minutes later she loosened up, allowing the giant cock to sink in balls-deep. He slowly pumped all the way in and out with each stroke, producing squishy popping sounds like when hands are rubbed together with lotion. He could see the satisfied grin on her face as she lie face down on the comforter, ass pushed up to him, abnormally over-stuffed with cock. She begged him to fuck her harder and call her butt slut. He swatted her little cheeks, turning them a rosey shade of pink as he bulldozed in and out of her dilated anus. She climaxed hard, crying out, muscles spasming, hands reaching back spreading her little cheeks to better accept the huge violation. He increased the velocity of his powerful thrusts, forcing her to wail in ecstasy as he drilled his behemoth cock in and out of her small tushy.

She finished their wonderful session by laying against the headboard, pulling him up to straddle her shoulders so that his huge, greasy ass-cock was dangling in her face. She played with it lovingly, running her tongue over his full balls, then up the underside of the shaft, lapping up the white globs of creamy butt fuck goo. There were few things Sarah enjoyed more than working a fat wad of sperm into her mouth from a fully loaded ass-cock. It made her feel wonderfully dirty. With the head up to her lips, she sucked and stroked, finally bringing the glistening dong to a creamy finish. He launched his heavy wad into her mouth while reaching back between her thighs with four of his fingers buried deeply in her rectum, his thumb messaging her clitoris.

"Mmmm, baby, you butt fuck me so good," she coo'd over his spent ass-cock, her stomach filled with his semen.

After showering they hit the kitchen for munchies. As they snacked she couldn't help but thinking about how her teammate Annie would love having her backdoor stretched by Tommy. She told him about the earlier locker room incident.

"You should've seen her face, Tommy. When I told her how big your cock is...she wants you to butt fuck her real bad. Here's her cell number."

For a moment he flashed on the concept of having won the cosmic lottery. "Really? What's she like?"

"Horny for some serious butt love. Cute. Brunette. Glasses. Short like me, a little heavier though. Bigger tits. Real cute ass. Her boyfriend's been giving it to her backdoor and she loves it, but it sounds like it's kinda one-sided. What she really wants is a guy with a crazy big dick like yours to take her to the next level. Just like it was with me."

"Well it wouldn't be the first time a girl has cheated on her boyfriend for my dick, that's for sure" he laughed.

"Ha. You're terrible," she teased.

"Me? You're the one playing match maker. Listen, I'm all for pleasuring one of your friends. If she really wants my monster up her ass, all she has to do is ask. But before I call her are you sure she really wants to sneak around behind her boyfriend's back? Is it that important to her? I've been involved in those situations before and they tend to get ugly."

"Believe me, I know her situation all too well, so I can safely say that it's going to happen sooner or later anyway. If not you, then someone else. At least I'd feel better knowing it was you, cause I know you'll do her in the ass right. Although I s'pose I could get a wee bit jealous..."

"Somehow I doubt she'll hold a candle to you."

"Auh, poor baby. I seriously doubt she'll disappoint you, but if she does flake out you can take your pent up frustrations out on my little ass, okay?...please...?" she said in a mocking tone, wiggling her naked little butt at him which her t-shirt didn't cover entirely. She had such an amazing little ass for a petite girl; the contours of her cheeks bubbled out, creating a heart shaped anal shelf that begged to have huge cock shoved into it. And the real kicker was, she knew exactly what she had and how to use it.

"I'll take you up on that. You are without a doubt thee high priestess of butt sluts, Sarah. The champ, hands down. You should do an anal gangbang sometime."

She was genuinely flattered. Tommy definitely had a sexual edge that other guys were lacking. They stood drinking apple juice and discussing fantasies, and she admitted how horny she had become upon hearing about his friend Clayton wanting to butt fuck her. She'd never been with a black guy and was looking forward to their session next week. And an anal gangbang!? Had he really meant that? That fantasy would provide her with masturbatory material for some time to come. They said their goodbyes, and she plopped down on the sofa, asshole tingling and sore in that special satisfying way. She clicked on a movie, and called Laura to give her the good news.

* * *

The little ass show she had given them paid off as one of the men whistled at her while her boss, Mr. Anderson, got them their donuts and coffee. She turned, gave them a quick smile and winked before returning to the backroom while entertaining the image of the three of them, and even old Mr. Anderson, standing around her as she knelt, jerking their loaded cocks into her open mouth, filling it with their frosting. Hmm, a little bakery bukkake would be big fun, she thought. She knew she was quite capable of teasing them to the point that they'd be so worked up they'd shoot huge loads for her. One of her horny giggles escaped.

Her boss had watched the entire episode. Sarah was a reliable employee, but she wasn't quite herself lately. Another good girl gone wild, he thought. Damn if she wasn't a hot little number though. And that ass of hers...he was getting on in age but he knew he could still get it up for the chance to poke that little butt of hers.

"I'm leaving you in charge for a few hours, Sarah. I have some errands to run. I'll be back before you leave at ten-thirty. You have my number if you auh, need anything. Alright?"

"Okay Mr. Anderson." By the look on his face she wondered if he hadn't been capable of reading her mind two minutes ago. There was definitely the spark of lust in him as his eyes met hers. Dirty old fart, she thought and bit into her lower lip to stifle another giggle. Good for him.

Her cell rang a short time later. It was Tommy.

"Hey Sarah, you ready baby? Today's the big day. Goddamn Clayton won't shut up about it. He's dying to slam your ass. Hey, speaking of which, ya know your volleyball teammate, Annie, the one with the glasses, well, I took her out to Balsam park and totally hammered Annie's fanny. You called that one dead on Sarah, she loved it. I left her beggin' for more."

"Well don't you always?" She had a mixed reaction; she was so happy for Annie. But she also felt a twinge of jealousy. "She took all of it?...really?"

"Right at the end, yeah. I had her bent over a picnic table, and she was real close to cumming and was begging me to slam it all in full tilt in order for her get off, right. But before I would I made her tell me that she preferred me fucking her ass instead of her boyfriend...just to be nasty, ya know?"

Sarah giggled. She knew, and she liked.

"Let's just say she didn't require much encouragement to do so. That dirty little ass slut sold him out in a heartbeat, even told me she loved my big dick up her butt more than her boyfriend. So I gave her what she wanted and drove it all into her ass balls-deep hard enough that her glasses flew off. She was fuckin' crazy for it. Went ass-to-mouth and everything. Nearly choked on the load I fed her she was so anxious for it."

She laughed, "She must've been like a kid in a candy store with you. She isn't getting hung up on you, is she?"

"Well, no...at least not like that. The thing is, she invited me to her parents house a few days later, and her boyfriend found out she was cheating...the hard way, too."

The poor dope had walked in on them. They were in the living room with Annie bent over the arm of the sofa, loving every inch he was packing her with, when her boyfriend, DJ, walked in. His gaze dropped to take in the sight of Tommy impaling his girlfriend's behind; the enormous, glistening horse cock, appearing as though there'd be no plausible way for it to fit, protruding obscenely from his girlfriend's butt crack as she greedily attempted to stuff it in deeper still.

For several moments, Annie, deep in the throes of anal ecstasy, hadn't noticed her boyfriend's entrance, and with only half of Tommy's schlong jammed up her ass, was pushing back, begging him to shove more in when she turned and saw DJ standing there. Tommy was certain he'd never forget the pathetic look on the kid's face as he turned and walked back out. He looked as though he might cry. Annie pulled Tommy's rod from her butt, got up and started after him best she could with her jeans pulled down around her thighs, and then stopped. She just stood there looking at the closed door, resigned, her butt crack slick with Vaseline. She turned, pushed her glasses up on her nose and let out a long sigh. "Oh shit," she said as she pulled up her jeans and went for the bathroom. He was about to take his leave when she returned.

"No...don't leave. Come on, you need to finish what you started," and pulled her jeans back down to expose her rump, and bent over the arm of the sofa again. He gave it to her in spades. The entire scene had sent his adrenaline pumping, and truth be told, he felt bad for DJ. If she still really wanted a butt slamming despite what had happened, or maybe because of it, he was going to really give her a backdoor delivery she wouldn't soon forget, and take out some serious aggression on her. On general principles, if for any reason; no guy wants to walk in and see another guy's dick shoved up his girlfriend's butthole, ya know.

He vigorously worked her over, bucking and thrusting his giant dong in and out of her rectum as hard as he could pack it. Just like the first time, little Annie's fanny opened up and ate the whole thing. Although she was being pummeled so fiercely she could barely form words, she managed to indicate she wanted to eat his load, but he wasn't about to treat her to that this time. Instead he firmly gripped her little cheeks and as hard and fast as possible, pumped the entire length of his cock in and out of her anus as his giant member spewed hot seed into her rectum, leaving it in balls-deep, still bucking as she moaned and quivered. After a minute or so he withdrew with a squishy pop and made his way to the bathroom. As he left she was just getting up from the sofa, scooping pearly streams of semen running from her splayed shithole and licking it from her fingers.

Sarah considered what had happened. It seems as though Annie's boyfriend DJ had just experienced the hard, bitter truth about some girls.

"Well, it was her choice. I can see why she didn't go after him though. I probably would've done the same thing under the circumstances. Maybe that sounds kinda heartless, I guess. Oh well." She shifted gears. "Wow, she really took all of it in her ass, huh? Now the stakes are definitely raised, Tommy, and you and your friend Clayton definitely have to get both of your cocks in my ass at the same time."

"Gee Sarah...jealous much?"

"I mean it, Tommy."

He could tell by the tone of her voice that she was. "Sarah...we'll see," he conceded. "See you later on. Hope you're ready, you little butt slut you."

"Promises, promises..." she giggled and hung up.

About an hour later, while cleaning the glass on the counter, a large, heavy set black man entered the bakery. She looked up and batted her big green eyes at him. "Good morning. May I help you?"

"You Sarah, the one Tommy told me about?"

She nearly melted into place. "Hi! Yes, that's me. I'm Sarah...and you're Clayton, Tommy's friend?"

He was checking her over, smiling. "The one and only baby. I was out and about, and I got thinkin' bout our date today...noon, right?"

She nodded, now as nervous as she was horny. She hadn't expected this at all. She felt to out of control lately. The butterflies were spinning in her stomach as it dawned on her that this large, older black man standing in front of her was going to stuff his huge dong up her little white butt within the next few hours. There went the tingle.

"I just thought I'd come by and introduce myself beforehand, ya know." He studied her. "Mm, mm, mm...I got them pictures you sent along to Tommy."

Her vulnerability made her feel submissive to him. "You like?"

"You betcha baby," he said chuckling, and then politely motioned with his hand for her to turn around so he could check out her backside.

She obliged, sneaking a quick glance around to see that no one else was looking in the front windows, undid her pants, the ass still marked with her powdered sugar hand prints, and while smiling at him over her shoulder, pulled them down and gave him a sneak peak at her bare little tushy.

"Oh now I like that baby. I like that a lot."

"You wanna see my butthole," she asked point blank in an innocent tone. The tension in the air was so thick it felt like cottage cheese. He was silent, but replied with the look in his eyes. She bent foward a bit and spread her small ass cheeks to him, exposing the little pink rabbit's nose pucker within.

Yes, this was really happening, she thought to herself: I'm standing here at work, spreading my cheeks to this stranger so he can check out my hole...my little asshole that he's going to savagely fuck with his, hopefully, quite extra-large cock. And I don't even know him. She felt especially naughty and was inexplicably overwhelmed by the desire for an intense, bare-bottom spanking. She re-adjusted herself and turned back to him. He was sending out a strong vibes.

"And I understand you have something that I'm really going to like a lot too, Clayton..." she was staring at his crotch, licking her lips. "Here, come back here," she led him into a back storage room, knelt down before him as he presented his huge, semi-erect trouser snake to her. Sarah's eyes lit up immediately. "Oh yeah..." She began licking the head. Tommy had been accurate in gauging the size. Not quite as long as his, but even thicker, more flabby, meatier. It would do a wonderful job of stuffing her butthole. Her mouth was making it much harder.

"You've got a great big cock, mister. I can't wait for you to put it in my ass. You do want to pack my little white ass don't you?" She ran her mouth alongside the veiny shaft.

"Now, now you don't want me to cum too quick, right little girl?" she was pumping the head toward her mouth, he was breathing hard. "You want me to pound that little pink hole of yours a good long time, right?"

"Mm-hmm" she sounded, nodding with the tip of the cock's head in her mouth.

"Then I better get my first load outta the way now so I can hold out longer later on. Understand? Whatch you think about that, Sarah?"

She stood up, stepped out into the hall and peered out to see that no one was coming in, went back into the room, pulled her pants down and bent over a stack of boxes. He stepped up and pushed the huge cock head up to her tiny, unlubed anus and pushed, but without any motion lotion there wasn't any way it was going to budge. Sarah was panting loudly as she turned and knelt again to suck at the head which now smelled of her ass and tasted of pre-cum which had already begun to dribble out. And as with Tommy's, she wasn't able to wrap her lips around the head completely.

Smearing his semen around the head with her tongue, she spotted a container of butter on a counter, peeled the lid off, dipped two fingers in, applied it to her bottom and guided the slick head up to her anus again, finally managing to wedge it in. Her eyes took on a dazed, dopey look as a huge grin spread from ear to ear.

The sight of her tiny O-ring gripping his buldging cock head compelled him to secure his stance and begin bucking violently into her. He gave her little bottom several hard thrusts, making her cry out as nearly half of his anaconda expanded and filled her rectum. Her little butt felt terrific, and the sight of his massive black cock stuffed into her anus was equally amazing. He shoved deeper and deeper into her and she greeted him by pushing back, forcing the huge dong to sink entirely in.

Being as primed as he had been, he began to climax too quickly. Sarah sensed it, turned, pulling the oozing member from her anus, knelt down and sucked at the tip of its greasy head as thick jets of sperm blasted the back of her throat, producing a sound much like a squirt gun, causing her to briefly cough involuntarily as Clayton's fat, black hog emptied what seemed to her like an endless amount of delicious, gelatinous froth into her little mouth. Some leaked from the corners of her mouth as she savored the flood of pungent spew. Much to her delight it felt as though she were sucking warm yogurt from the pulsating ass-cock, feeling its delectable mass slide down her throat in big swallows, settling in her empty stomach. She knew guys always shot bigger and better loads after butt fucking her, but this guy was the most, for sure. Too bad more guys couldn't deliver as much and as well. This guy couldn't butt fuck nearly as good or as long as Tommy, she thought, but he had fed her one of the best loads she'd ever eaten. She sucked his ass-cock dry, milking the final globby strings onto her tongue.

"Oh baby...you are somethin' else," he said as he collapsed against a wall. He was fairly big and overweight, and the session had taken the wind out of his sails.

"Whooo...nice quickie" she said. "Did you save that big ole load up just for me, or did meating my ass make you that horny?" she laughed. "Because that's like the thickest cum I've ever had. Mmm, yum," she looked up at him smiling, her big green eyes twinkling as she savored the spent ass-cock dangling in her face.

"An you got the sweetest lil ass, Sarah. Damn, where do you put all of it, girl?" he laughed, still recovering from his climax. "I know that I didn't last too long there, but a few hours from now an I'll pack that shit forever if ya want me to baby."

"Oh, I want you to...all you gave me was a little teaser," she said jokingly. "But you still buttered my buns nicely."

She rose from the floor, stretching her legs and let out a little squeal as he delivered a sharp smack to her bare ass.

"You offering me more, mister?"

"Auh don't worry honey, you're ass is gonna get it. Tommy told me bout you wantin' both of us up there...so don't you worry honey, plenty more where that came from."

She was incredibly tingly and moist, made all the more so by feeling Clayton's huge wad of sperm swishing around in her empty stomach. The day was shaping up to be quite extraordinary...for an extraordinary backdoor girl. Clayton left, and she waited for Mr. Anderson to return and then headed home to shower before picking up Laura on the way to Tommy's campus.

* * *

Laura was nervous, fearful the mammoth ass fucking Tommy and his friend would deliver would be too much for her little hole to handle...yet she really did want to push her limits. She didn't want to spoil the mood, but realistically, she'd only had anal sex twice before with an old boyfriend. She was greatly relieved once they were at Tommy's dorm: the gigantic cock head in her ass felt wonderful! Her and Sarah had reversed positions from the night of her birthday. Now she was the one bent over the chair, jeans pulled down, ass exposed, with Sarah kneeling down beside her cheeks, helping to guide Tommy's thick crank into her asshole - finally! - she thought.