Sarah's Big Backdoor B-Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took more and more of it in, surprised at just how incredible it felt to be butt fucked by his horse cock: full, warm, greasy, her anus making the same slick sucking sounds Sarah's butthole had as the huge dong pumped deeply in and out of her rectum. As he neared bottoming out balls-deep, it sent her over the edge. It was like cumming, only slightly different. Her muscles contarcted and she was sent. It literally felt like she was going outside of her self as everything swam up within her consciousness, forcing her into oblivion. The next thing she knew she was looking back and down at Sarah, who was cheek to cheek with her ass, her lips greasy from sucking Tommy's ass-cock. His older black friend was stepping up now, his enormous rod in hand poised to further plunder her ass. She was vaguely aware of pleading with him to fuck her hard but her own words swam dizzily in her mind. Tommy had walked around the other side of the chair and presented his slimy crank to her. She began slobbering all over it while Clayton rammed his massive black dong into her gaping anus with a sticky squish. Sarah was watching wide-eyed with excitement, and was delighted when they ganged up on her, both of them presenting their bloated ass-cocks for her to suck. She brought the heads up to her mouth, licking from one to the other while she stroked the slick shafts.

They mixed it up while playing what Tommy and Clayton were calling "lollipop;" one of the girls would lie on the bed, on her back, with pillows wedged under the lower back, knees pulled up toward her head as high as they'd go, offering optimum spread and exposure of her gaping anus. They would take turns ramming their huge dicks into the girls butthole, and when they pulled out, would angle the withdrawal just right, producing an audible "pop" from the slick elastic muscle. The girl not being rammed would get to suck the lolli-"pop."

"Hey, I think that one-eyed cat just winked at me," Clayton remarked, causing everyone to break up with laughter.

"Yeah. Those Jefferson High chicks come running for the great taste of sodomy," Tommy quipped.

For a brief time Sarah was able to get her two-fer wish with both of their monster cocks jammed into her tiny asshole. It was quite the feat and required big heaps of Vaseline. As she straddled Clayton, facing him, riding his giant black rod deeply into her rectum, Tommy simultaneously penetrated her already stuffed asshole from behind with his well lubed kong dong. He only push in a few inches past the bulbous head.

"Auh...owwww...ouch..." her face contorted, eyes closed, welcoming the exquisite pain as Tommy's giant dick slid in with Clayton's.

Tommy was panting heavily, "Okay, Sarah. You still want it, you little butt slut? Huh, you want us to pound you like this?" From underneath Clayton was licking her tits.

The look on Sarah's face was positively demented. The pressure was excruciating, yet for her anal sex was all about pushing limits to extremes. While meeting his eyes over her shoulder, she pushed her little butt back to him, forcing both of them even further into her. Then slowly pulled foward, paused, and again pushed back with even more determination, practically taking ever inch of their giant cocks snuggly into her ass.

Tommy couldn't believe her little hole could feel even tighter than it was, but with Clayton's dong stretching her elastic valve taut.... Looking down at her little tushy, the sight was unbelievable: she was actually pumping them both deeper and deeper in. Their primitive nature's took hold, and the two of them brutally packed her ass piston rod-like. Sarah became unhinged, howling, gnashing her teeth and flailing her long blonde hair. After she came she pulled their greasy meat from her ass and moved down, rubbing their slick cocks around her smiling lips, licking and sucking at them. Her mascara ran in lines down her face.

Laura couldn't believe how hot her friend looked with such an absurd amount of man meat stuffed into her butthole. Her tiny anus had opened up so far to accommodate their cocks that it could've easily held a grape fruit. Knowing how Sarah relished gape shots, she got some pictures for posterity.

For the grand slam the two girls whispered in hushed tones to one another, giggling, looking at the their two cocksmen standing there, looking rather silly with their enormous cocks jutting out, glistening with ass lube and rectal cream.

Laura announced that they had something specific in mind, and requested each of them fuck her ass until they shot their loads. Lying in the lollipop position again, with Sarah sitting on the floor to help guide and suck, she took each of them to their climax, sending their semen deep into her bowels as she shuddered in exotic pleasure.

Sarah rubbed her clit and licked her lips in anticipation of her upcoming asscream treat as the cocks expanded in intensity and spewed hot cock snot deeply into her friends ass. After each had ejaculated into Laura's ravaged hole and withdrew, she greedily sucked the final globby strings from each of their cream coated ass-cocks. After recovering from the euphoric sensation of having them pack her rectum with sperm, Laura stood and then squatted down over Sarah, now lying on the floor. She straddled her ass directly over her open mouth while Sarah steadied her by holding onto her ass cheeks. Tommy and Clayton were fixated on the bizarre act.

"Come on, baby...give all of it to me," Sarah demanded as she stuck her tongue into Laura's splayed pink butthole. With a nasty wet fart eruption, Laura delivered Sarah's payload as a torrent of semen and sodomy mucus squirted from her gaping anus into her friend's hungry mouth. Several phlegmy streams and dribbles later, she gulped down the mouthful of ass-jism, a welcome contribution to the huge load Clayton had fed her earlier that morning. She knew she'd be smelling and tasting semen the rest of the day as her body digested their loads.

"Oh! That was fucking awesome!" she exclaimed while climbing up from the floor, still savoring the asscream treat. Everyone was dazed over their preposterous finale, made all the more humorous by her and Laura's hobbled movements. The two posed together, bending over and spreading each other's asses to show off their distressed buttholes while Clayton snapped off some pictures. Laura began rimming Sarah's bungus, and things became so hot they sought out Tommy's bed again where she ate her pussy to climax with several fingers pushed into her asshole. Sarah was rather impressed with her friend's oral skills, using her mouth to make love to entire vagina and not just focusing on her clit. Obviously this wasn't Laura's first time going down on another girl. When they regained themselves afterward, Clayton had already left, and Tommy was showering. The two made plans to go to the movies that night, but Sarah didn't want to be out late as she had a volleyball tournament the following Sunday. Laura decided to come along so they could scout for cute guys. They showered together, and after saying their goodbyes to Tommy, left his room.

As they passed the various guys from Tommy's dorm, Sarah clocked their hungry looks, realizing that at least some of them must have overheard their anal sexcapades. Guys were checking them over as they waited for the elevator. Look at them, she thought; they'd all love to give me their big loads. She wondered if maybe Tommy could arrange for a bunch of his fraternity brothers to give her a big bukkake party? Surely a bunch of horny, drunken frat jocks wouldn't require much persuasion to jerk their loads into a cute highschool girl's mouth. It would make for such a wonderfully rare opportunity. She imagined herself in her purple bikini, kneeling down, surrounded by a roomful of fully loaded ding-dongs, all waiting to spew in her mouth. Maybe she could kneel down, sitting on Laura's face as they fed her their loads...and maybe for the special occasion Tommy could butt fuck her first, in front of the rest of the group, just to get them all jacked up and highly tuned, ensuring greater tension, and of course, much bigger loads for her to consume. They'd all be wound tightly upon seeing him slam her little tushy with his monster dong.

Smiling her devilish grin, she mentioned the idea under her breath to Laura as several basketball players walked by. Laura's eyes lit up, making a face that indicated how hot she found her friend's suggestion. Attempting to disguise their girlish giggles, the two left the dorm and walked out into the afternoon sunshine. Sarah felt especially hungry for one of those special semen filled pastries she had dreamt of earlier. Perhaps a baker's dozen was in order?

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
come back to us

Your fans have waited for a year for you to continue the exploits of Sarah or anyone else you can write about. What happened to you? Writer's block?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
another sarah here

and i loved these stories! big cock butt sex is the best, definitely. i wish i had friends who hooked me up with a birthday present like that pff. please write more stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupidly hot.

I loved these stories, and can't wait to read more! Hope you're working on follow ups. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very subversive, nasty

And what is it with girls named Sarah who love big dicks and anal sex? The character in your story almost perfectly describes a girl I knew in college. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

thanks for continuing the series. have you other stories in mind at this time? if so, hurry up and make them a reality.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
All Good Things to Those Who Wait My girlfriend's little sister seeks big backdoor love.in Anal
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
More Stories