Sarah's Big Backdoor B-Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wept tears of joy, eyes bulged open wide, then closed tightly as she wailed, crying out in ecstasy, thrusting her pelvis back to meet each expansive intrusion, taking in Tommy's enormity. Each time he impaled her asshole his huge balls slapped against her dripping pussy as the thrusts were met with the meaty smack of his pubic area slapping her ass. With each collision she involuntarily sounded "umph...umph...umph." The sight of Sarah's greedy little asshole being packed, each stroke accompanied by slick, elastic pops were making Laura's pussy very wet. The giant, glistening cock in her friend's butt looked so hot, and she was making the most of her birthday wish, really being a pig about it, Laura thought as she masturbated and wondered what it would be like to have Tommy's big dick up her dumper.

Sarah's head was arched back, eyes half open, mouth agape, as was her anus, drooling, shaking. She slowly looked around and back down to Laura, and smiled that knowing smile of hers. As she jerked to and fro from the movements of the extra-large cock pumping her ass, she crossed the point of no return and began to climax in heaving primal waves.

"Ewwww, Sarah, you're a good little butt-slut, aren't you?" She tried to speak, but instead spasmed and giggled, forcing her derriere back to him, further wrenching her outstretched butthole around his wrist-thick tool. As far as she was concerned, he owned her ass.

"Lemmie stand up..." she said finally, pulling off her jeans and regaining her balance. She turned and bent over to taste her ass on his huge cock. "Mmmm...Now really pound me hard this time, okay baby. No holding back on me."

Tommy was astounded. He'd never once encountered a girl, especially a petite one like Sarah, who could not only take all of him in her ass, but also demanded more of it, and as hardcore as possible. Just the sight of himself disappearing into her tiny asshole was mind boggling! Her anal muscles had relaxed enough to let him pull all the way out, revealing her sucking, gaped hole, before cramming it all back in, balls-deep, without much resistance. With full, deep thrusts, he shoved in and out, pummelling Sarah's little pucker as Laura fixated upon the gloriously aberrant sight of his behemoth crank miraculously disappearing and reappearing from between Sarah's smooth little cheeks.

When he pulled out again, Laura took hold of it before he could shove it back into Sarah's butthole, and guided the freakishly large, slimy head toward her mouth. "I wanna suck it..."

Luckily the lube, mixed with Sarah's rectal mucus, helped her to work her lips around the greasy head. "Mmm...your ass." She savored the humongous ass-cock while spreading Sarah's cheeks, admiring her gaping, wrecked hole which was making sucking-like spasms, as if seeking out the enormous girth previously violating it. It occurred to her that Sarah now appeared to have a disproportional amount of asshole given her pert little bubble-butt.

"Don't you dare feed her my load!" Sarah warned, eyeing Tommy with a smile. He was moaning, looking down at Laura. "You could share, ya know." She tickled the head with the tip of her tongue, and after licking the slimy shaft a few more times, she guided his hefty hog back to Sarah's splayed hiney hole, which contracted, relented and expanded, eagerly accepting its leagues with slick sucking sounds.

They went through several positions, granting Sarah's desire to try a variety of ways of being sodomized. She rode it forever, facing her lover, with Laura behind her sucking, licking, and helping her stuff the dong back in when it popped out. Laura supposed that by the look of it, she could easily fit her entire hand into Sarah's greatly expanded anus. Tommy knew what she had in mind. "Auh, hold up. Go grab the jar of Vaseline from that drawer over there. You need heavy duty lube for fisting." Sarah was moaning and slid down, impaling her ass on his pole again.

After smearing an ample amount of Vaseline over her fingers and hand, Laura cupped her fingers, poised the tips in Sarah's winker, and carefully pushed the ball of her fist upward, sinking it in just past her wrist. It was actually smaller than the girth of Tommy's dong! Sarah reached back and spread herself open, delighted to switch off between Tommy's hog and Laura's arm. Finally, coming full circle with Sarah bent over, again, this time over the desk, Tommy signalled his climax, and Sarah pulled the massive member splitting her asshole, turned, knelt, sucking feverishly at the slimy bulbous as it leaked pre-cum over her tongue, and then spewed thick ropes of jism, filling her mouth. She pumped the slick hog towards her lips, cooing over the stringy globs of chunky cock-snot, swallowing three times to get it his load down.

Once it was over, Tommy didn't hesitate hurrying them along. In a daze Sarah hobbled over to her jeans balled up on the floor. Tommy was looking at her wrecked asshole as she bent for her jeans. She caught his glance, smiled and wiggled her well-humped rump at him. While saying their goodbye's Tommy slipped his hand down the back of her jeans and pushed a finger deep into her throbbing anus, hoisted her upwards toward him, forcing a grateful whimper to escape her lips as he kissed her and asked her to come over again next week. "Thank you," she said, closing her eyes as he wedged yet another digit into her holiest of holies.

"Thanks for introducing me to your friend here, Laura. I am amazed... She's quite the little butt-slut. And as always," he reached around and squeezed Laura's ass, "the offer is always extended if you wanna have a go at it."

"Oh you definitely should!" Sarah exclaimed.

"I know! It looked so yummy tonight, up close like that. I wanted you to do me too but I thought that since this was like her birthday gift, ya know, I'd just enjoy myself other ways. Next time though..." she winked at him.

Sarah could tell that after helping out tonight with Tommy's ass-cock, her friend was less hesitant about taking the big plunge herself. "I'd love to switch positions so I could watch him ram your booty up close too," she said, watching Tommy towel off. "Okay ladies, if you'll excuse me, I have to be somewhere in an hour," and with that they left.

Upon arriving at her parent's house in the small hours of the morning, she went to her room and closed the door. After putting on some Ani DiFranco, she removed her jeans and stood with her back to the full-length mirror. She arched around while sticking her butt out, spread her cheeks and admired her distressed butthole, now closed, yet still noticably dilated from holstering Tommy's monstrosity. He had thoroughly mastered her little ass, she thought.

There was a certain cruelty about him that drew her to him. Maybe it was his indifference. She was through dating the boring Steve's of the world. From then on she would only date backdoor men who knew how to really buttfuck backdoor girls properly.

What was it that Tommy had called her? A butt-slut. She giggled. Yeah, she liked the sound of that. It rang true.

After a long relaxing bath to soothe the nerve endings in her ravaged hole and the minor dull ache in her abdomen, she lie in bed and looked at the digital pictures - and even some live recording! - Laura had taken and became so excited she had to solo it. She stared at the photos a long time, unaware that her anus could stretch open as wide as it had! And if it weren't for Tommy's kong-dong, she may have never known. He was a jerk alright and she knew she'd never have him to herself, but that was okay; cocks his size weren't exactly a dime a dozen, especially since he knew how to put it to such good use. The other two boys she'd experienced anal sex with couldn't compare to how Tommy delivered the goods. It confirmed her preference: size does matter.

Thinking about the cute delivery man at the bakery she worked at, the one who always winked at her, she quitely uttered aloud, "Oh, an extra-large package for lil' ol' me? Rear delivery only, please. Park it in back." She dozed off happily thinking about the possibilities, wondering just how big his dick might be, and if he was any good at buckfucking girls. It had been an unforgettable birthday, the best ever, and there was so much to look foward to with her next date with Tommy. Her anus tingled as she embraced sleep's sweet kiss.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
my name is sarah -

and i loved these stories! big cock butt sex is best, definitely. i wish i had friends who hooked me up with a birthday present like that pff. please write more stories!!!

Strange_WineStrange_Wineover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the + feedback/votes

I appreciate the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BEST STORY IN YEARS.

DO US ALL A FAVOR AND RE-CREATE YOUR CHARACTER IN ANOTHER PLEASURE STORY. YOU HAVE A FLAIR AS GOOD AS "STEVE" SO USE IT.

DildonicusDildonicusover 16 years ago
Hot story--brilliant for a first effort!

Superb effort--had me boned up throughout. More please, but bit more plot next time.

bronzeagebronzeageover 16 years ago
Look, a 1 bomb, how courageous.

Good first submission.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
All Good Things to Those Who Wait My girlfriend's little sister seeks big backdoor love.in Anal
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories