Sarah's Birthday Party

Story Info
Sarah gets to see a light show for her birthday.
2.2k words
3.75
37.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been quite awhile since I entered university. Things in my life had become much more tame. I really liked receiving high grades in school and so I ended up spending large amounts of my time in university studying. Since I spent so much time with my nose in a book, I had very little left over for boys, as a result I was single.

I pretty much looked the same as I did in my earlier stories. I was still very short, just about five feet tall. I had gained a little weight, not very much but was now around 110lbs. I was not as skinny as before but the majority of the weight found it's way to my ass. I should have expected this from the night I saw my mother and father. I was destined to inherit her 'booty'.

I had dyed my hair many times by this point, but had set it back to as close to my original colour of a dirty blonde as possible. I had previously worn glasses to read, but now switched to wearing contacts 24/7. I didn't need them to see all the time but it was just easier to leave them in.

I played with the colour so sometimes my eyes were their original green, other times something new. I always wanted to have blue eyes so most of the time I wore the blue contacts.

It wasn't just the studying all the time that made me a nerd. I enjoyed reading graphic novels (not comic books as a little kid might refer to them), playing video games, and role playing games as well. Like those fantasy card games (I also liked the sexy version too). In high school I played the flute in the band, but now in university I had less time for music as I was pursuing a degree in the sciences.

One of the nerdiest things about me was my obsession with a certain science fiction movie franchise. It wasn't weird to be a fan as these movies were extremely popular, however not too many pretty girls like me were such die hard fans.

I was not shy about my love for these movies and all my friends knew I was a big fan. They didn't care to learn much about my objects of obsession but they knew that I was obsessed.

By now I was twenty and only weeks away from my twenty-first birthday. With this I would finally be old enough to drink legally. This was a day I dreamt of since my first beer in high school.

I was the last of my friends to hit this milestone, and as they had to deal with my age restrictions for so long they wanted to celebrate the final member of their group becoming a woman. We would celebrate all birthdays, but this was a BIRTHDAY.

So I knew there was going to be a party, but the girls refused to tell me what would happen at this party.

For an early present they had purchased a dress for me to wear that night. It was just a plain black dress. I guess they had made this ambiguous choice so as to not provide me with any clues as to the nights events.

I got dressed and waited in my apartment for them to come pick me up. Soon my buzzer rang indicating they were here. I grabbed my purse and went outside. They had rented up in a limo. I rolled my eyes, people are going to think we are high school girls going to prom.

They explained to me that the limo was fancy, and came with a driver. Since they all wanted to drink that night, it was convenient that they had a built in designated driver.

I got in and we drove off. We ended up at this club downtown. It was a gay bar, so no boys I thought, but they were great places to dance, and I loved to dance!

We drank and danced the night away, I was having a ton of fun. We would dance with guys, and refreshingly they just wanted to have a good time, we didn't have to deal with much horny bullshit.

At around midnight us girls were all very drunk and having a great time. We stopped dancing for a bit to gather around a large table and have a drink together.

"To our little Sarah becoming a woman!" My friend at the head of the table said raising her glass.

"Here! Here!" My other friends cheered as they clinked glasses.

"Now Sarah I bet you can't wait to get your present?" Said the toasting girl. "Well wait no longer!"

Everyone cheered as the first girl reached into her purse. She dragged out a large roll of colourfully packaged condoms.

"We know how nerdy you are and how much you love boys, so we racked our brains to figure out how to help you combine your two loves." She went on, "and we came up with this." She handed me the roll.

They said glow in the dark on each wrapper.

"This way you can go out and play with light swords all night." She explained. "There are ten in the roll, now go out and find ten guys and don't come back until you have ten empty wrappers for us."

The other girls all cheered.

I thanked the girls, but reminded them, "we are at a gay bar and finding ten straight guys would be next to impossible."

"That's where you're wrong little one! We contacted the bar weeks ago to inform them of our plan. All the men here tonight are at least bi, and looking for some tonight!"

Oh my, I confirmed to my friends "You mean the guys we were dancing with already?"

They nodded their heads. I didn't even think to check for tents. I guess I did feel the odd poke while I was being ground on, but I just figured it was their phones or keys and ignored it.

"On your mark! Get set! Go get those cocks!" Shouted the girl, my friends all cheered.

I blushed and began to approach the dance floor.

I soon found myself dancing sandwiched between two guys. I figured the most economical way to work through the roll was to go in groups. I had several threesomes that night, in the clubs bathrooms, in guys cars, I even let two guys fuck me in the middle of the dance floor.

It had only been an hour or two after the gift was given and I'd already played with nine 'laser swords'. Just one more to go I thought.

I moved to the dance floor to make my final selection. Several guys approached me but I mostly rejected them. Finally I walked up to a cute guy across the way and asked if I could play with his 'glow stick'.

"A cute girl like you? Anytime, but I have my boyfriend here. I'd have to get his permission." The man said.

He leaned across the bar and whispered with another guy for awhile.

"He is totally cool with it, but he wants to join in the fun as well." The man said.

I thought, 'but I only need one'. This guy was super cute though and I really wanted him to be that one. I figured if I had to go through his buddy to get him I would. And also the night was about battling light swords, you couldn't just fight with one!

I took the boys hands and led them out of the club to our limo. I figured a larger space would be nice for my final performance.

We three piled into the back of the limo, the boys mouths all over me. For bi guys they sure knew how to work their tongues on a female body.

I soon had taken both their cocks out and was jerking away. They were both much larger than the other ones I'd had that night. Being that previously I'd not been very sexually active I became worried.

"I haven't had big dicks like these in me for a very long time," I said. "I may not be very good. I will have to go slow and I'm unsure how deep you can get in there."

"It's cool, if what you say is true you will be very tight and we wont last if we go fast and deep." One of the guys said.

Just then was the first time with the boys I stopped to realize I only had the one condom.

"Do you guys have an extra rubber?" I asked them.

They both shook their head no. I explained my required task to them.

"It wouldn't be fair if one of us had to wear a condom, but the other didn't." They complained.

Then they laughed at me, "you are kinda dumb aren't you, you never thought you could just toss the contents out to get an empty wrapper?"

It wasn't nice to call me names, I thought, but I certainly deserved it this time. My alcohol impaired brain never thought this one through. With saying this one guy grabbed the package from between my fingers. He tore it open and tossed its contents out an open window of the limo. He handed me the wrapper.

"You have your proof now." He told me.

I did, but no more light shows for me tonight. My disappointment at this fact quickly disappeared due to my excitement realizing I had two cocks in front of me.

I went back to jerking, putting my mouth to work too. I was a little out of practice compared to my younger days, but the guys seemed to like my technique anyways.

"We want to see you naked while you suck." One of the men said.

The two of them worked together to get my dress off and then threw it on the seat across from us. In the back of the limo there were two large bench seats facing each other with a clearing in between.

Once the guys had deemed I'd sucked them long enough they lifted me up and splayed me out on the seat between them.

One of them dove into my pussy face first while the other watched. After awhile the voyeur decided to join the lick fest.

The men lifted me up pointing my face into the space in front of them. They grabbed my legs pulling me close butt first. The man who was previously eating my pussy resumed, his friend shot his tongue into my butt hole.

They munched away putting me in an uber-hot state. Never before had a felt the pleasure of two tongues like this. I came in short order, they liked the way I tasted I guess because they just kept going. The two tongues made me cum a couple more times before I was released.

The men then sat me down. My pussy was plunged onto a hard cock. They bounced me up and down on the cock holding me in the same position they licked at me in.

"She wasn't lying." Said the one inside me.

"Let me see." Said the other.

They passed me back and forth like this. They both felt great and the best part was they did all the work. I was flexible so it was nothing to contort me into this position. I just got to relax and enjoy them taking turns bouncing me up and down.

They could go for hours. Over the time they bent me around into all sorts of crazy positions. Many I didn't even know existed!

Even though the limo gave us more space to play, it was still kinda cramped, the men sure made the most of this space though. The ceiling was rather low but thanks to my slight stature, I could sit on top of them while they were on a seat and still not bump my head as I rode.

After what seemed like an eternity of cock, they told me they were both close. My final position found me standing on my head with my legs split a part above me.

The men were busy pushing down into my pussy. This kinda hurt my neck, but they had/were still giving me so much pleasure, I accepted the minor discomfort.

I was thankful to roll out from under them and crawled my way to the seat they were both stroking on.

"Get close." One of the men instructed.

The men kept stroking now inches from my face. They both grunted and I knew what was coming. The sex was awesome, I was so pleased with myself for doing such a great job. The mere thought that they were too made me cum again.

All three of us were mid tingle when they let loose their cannons on me. They shot their loads on my face and into my open mouth. They tasted so great!

When we all emerged from our orgasmic dazes we began to get dressed. We said our thanks/goodbyes and piled out of the vehicle, heading back into the club.

I met up with my friends and presented them the final wrapper, completing a birthday to remember!