Sarah's Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Spending the night under remote control - Introduction.
3.9k words
4.36
83.6k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah yanked the door behind her and thumped the steering wheel. No matter what, she was going to hold it together.

She knew that working for a start-up meant that Matt was working stupid hours, and she'd pretty much resigned herself to not seeing him in the evenings for the next month or so, but she'd really needed to see him today. Not only was it another shitty week full of technically illiterate customers making stupid demands, but today was her 30th bloody birthday. They ought to be illegal. Birthdays and stupid customers. Ban them both, the fuckers.

Sarah sighed, feeling a little better from venting, even if it was only inside her head. She needed to get out into the countryside and take her car for a blast down the familiar lanes that led home.

Without thinking, she fell into her pre-"blast" routine -- a couple of minor changes to the mirrors and her seat, twist the key a notch and watch while the diagnostic lights went out in the correct order, drop her iPod in the dock, select the playlist "punk rock" and wait for the guitar to kick in on American Slang before giving the key the final twist that fired the engine into life.

With the faintest hint of wheel spin, the MR-2 pulled out of the car park and into the rush hour traffic.

Her anger at Matt kept swapping places with her anger at herself. She'd spent so many years arguing that any birthday that wasn't legally significant was, well, insignificant, that she couldn't really complain when people paid attention and ignored her. Like every other day, it was just another chance to beat her personal best for the number of continuous days without dying.

As she pointed the red roadster up the first of the narrowing roads, she decided what it was that had annoyed her most. It wasn't the fact that Matt wasn't able to spend the evening with her. It wasn't even the fact that he'd cried out of their lunch date. It was the fact that he'd done so with a text message that simply read "Sorry S, need to do stuff this lunch. Raincheck? M". Not even a mention of the birthday she'd told him to ignore.

Changing down a gear, she accelerated hard out of the bend, overtaking three middle aged men in their respective rep-mobiles. The front one, a diesel engined Focus, belched black smoke as its driver tried to play follow-my-leader.

It didn't succeed.

-=-=-=-=-=-

(shimmery time travel effect)

It was amazing how much you could get from two words in a medium as soulless as a text message. The ones Matt had got from Sarah spoke of a world of pain that was coming his way in the near future. "Sure. Whatever."

Yeah, he guessed he deserved that. The problem was that he couldn't really explain where he was and why he was missing lunch without spoiling the surprise.

He took a final bite out of the cardboard and mayonnaise monstrosity that masqueraded as a service station cheese sandwich, and threw the crusts out the kitchen window. Sarah's kitchen window. And that was the problem -- if she knew that he'd had to dash to her house because she still hadn't left for work when he'd driven past this morning, she'd think that he'd got plans. The sort of plans that deserved a capital "P" and maybe a hint of a fanfare. The sort of plans that reality never lived up to.

He climbed the stairs and placed his gifts in a neat stack in the middle of her bed. In the cluttered chaotic mess of his house, the three boxes could have hidden in plain sight for hours, but here in Sarah's minimalist room, the childish wrapping papers screamed for attention.

To emphasise the order he wanted her to open them in, each box was wrapped differently: the smallest gift covered in a printed mess of ribbons, balloons and the number 1 in a dozen different fonts; the one beneath it in bright pink paper covered in silver 2s; and at the bottom of the pile, a large yellow box decorated in teddy bears and the number 3 in a font someone thought looked child-like.

Matt decided that she'd either love him for this, or hate him with a passion. Either way, the die was now cast and he'd got a five hour wait to discover how it would land.

He glanced at his watch and decided he had just enough time to raid Sarah's fridge before heading back to the office.

(shimmery time travel effect)

-=-=-=-=-=-

The car crunched to a halt on the gravel driveway as Basket Case faded to an end, and Sarah quickly killed the engine before the next track could start. Breathing slowly and deliberately, she waited while her heart beat dropped back to it's normal rate. The drive had been the perfect balm to her anger, the feeling of pushing the car toward its limits relaxing and invigorating her in the way she assumed beauty treatments relaxed other women. She smiled at her reflection in the rear view mirror and, with a mock posh voice, asked it "Would madam like whale song and fresh ylang ylang today? Or maybe some rock music and a cheeky vintage of refined hydrocarbons?"

Leaving the car gently ticking as it cooled, Sarah went indoors, scooped up a few unexciting looking letters, and headed towards the kitchen. Phone bill, junk mail, junk mail, what looked suspiciously like a birthday card from her mum, a promise that she'd already been pre-approved for a credit card, and two takeaway menus. She put the card to one side and dumped the rest on the pile of things needing her attention at the weekend.

She poured herself a large glass of red wine from a part bottle in the fridge and headed upstairs to swap the confines of her smart office clothes for something to slob around in while she decided what to do with her evening.

Reaching her bedroom door, Sarah stopped dead in her tracks. Those quite obviously hadn't be on her bed when she'd gone out this morning, which meant that either Matt or her mother had visited.

After scanning the bed for a card or note, and finding nothing, she picked up the smallest gift and slowly turned it over and over in her hands. Taking a deep breath, she gingerly pulled at a free edge and tore the paper away.

It took Sarah nearly half a minute before the gentle pressure in her chest reminded her she'd not actually breathed out again. For six months she'd been lusting after the Android phone that was now in her hands, but she'd never actually expected to get around to getting one. A post-it note stuck to the box lid simply read "Ignore the other boxes. Turn me on".

-=-=-=-=-=-

Matt turned off the TV and picked up his warbling phone, the flashing icon showing him that Sarah had turned on her phone for the first time. There were times, he knew, when Sarah hated dating an engineering and electronics nerd -- especially the awful puns and the house full of partly disassembled electronics -- but he hoped this wouldn't be one of those times.

Matt opened up an app simply called "Sarah" and pressed a button marked "V.Chat", triggering a two way video chat between the two phones. The shot of Sarah's face rapidly cycled through intrigue to surprise to slight embarrassment.

"Happy Birthday, darling! What do you think of your new toy?"

"I... It's... it's incredible," she stammered. "It's too much, but it's wonderful. Thank you! But, how'd you do that? The video thing?"

"It's an app I wrote especially for you. Don't worry, it only started automatically this once. I need it for the rest of your present."

Sarah's face lit up. "They're all from you? Can I open them now?"

"Not yet. There's a taxi due at your front door in just over an hour, so I need you to start getting ready for a night out. Don't bother getting dressed yet, just shower, do your hair and stuff. Does that sound good?"

Sarah pouted slightly, but nodded. "It's not long, but it's doable. I haven't chosen anything to wear, or got any cash for the taxi, or - "

Matt cut her off, "Don't worry about anything other than getting your butt into the shower and drying yourself off again. Okay?"

She muttered affirmative and tossed the phone on the bed, leaving Matt to watch a video feed of her ceiling, with occasional peeks of her face or naked body parts at the corners of the screen.

When Matt heard the shower room's extractor fan grumble into life, he locked the phone screen, took a sip of demarera rum, and went back to getting dressed.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Sarah stood motionless under the hot stream of water, enjoying the feeling of the high pressure water drilling into her neck, back and shoulders. Matt certainly had a way of surprising her, and she was itching to know what the other boxes contained. The big box, she decided, was about the size of the ones Matt's best shirts were stored in, and the dimensions of the middle sized box were about that of a small shoe box. Add Matt's insistence that she not get dressed and she decided she had a pretty good idea of what the boxes contained.

Reaching through the shower curtain, Sarah grabbed her glass of wine and finished it in two swallows. As good as the water felt, the taxi would be here too soon for her liking, so she forced her body into action. The room filled with the scent of her cherry and almond shower gel as she ran her hands over her arms, her slim but untoned belly, and up to her breasts. She found herself automatically checking her breasts for anything unexpected and had to made herself stop, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger instead.

She'd shaved this morning, but she ran her razor over her legs as quickly as she dared just to be certain. With significantly more care, she then gently trimmed the edges of her pubic hair, leaving a neat strip of short hair on an otherwise denuded mound.

Turning the shower up to full power, Sarah thought about the night ahead as she washed away the remains of the soap suds. Knowing Matt, the night would be long, probably boozy, and would result in her spending half the night thinking about the things he would do to her once they got back to his place. She gently chewed on her lip as the shower head reached her crotch. Adjusting the shower head to "massage" mode, Sarah lent back on the cold tiles and used her free hand to gently part her lips, allowing the pulsing water to massage her aching clit.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Matt's valet box was something of a joke among his friends. The six bays across the front were home to six watches, each with a titanium or black anodised case and strap, each with a dark face and contrasting hands, and all but one of them within a couple of seconds of each other. The only dissenter -- a black cased watch with anthracite face and silver accents -- had stopped during a funeral the previous year and he couldn't face getting the battery replaced.

He listened in on Sarah singing to herself while she blow dried her hair. He knew he recognised the tune but he couldn't hear the words clearly enough to work out what song it was.

He slipped a titanium strapped chronograph onto his wrist and a satin titanium ring onto his right hand and started rummaging through the hidden cuff-link tray for the sibling to the one that was lying on his bedside table.

All things considered, Matt didn't think of himself a bad looking guy: a touch over six foot tall made him above average height; his weight was slightly higher than he'd have liked but what he couldn't keep in check with a daily run was normally hidden by well cut clothes; his hairline was beating crappy genes (even if it was thinning a little); and his facial features seemed to fit him more since laser surgery had lead to him ditching his glasses. All in all, he thought, he had nothing to complain about.

The stray cuff-link had just given up its hiding place when Sarah turned off her hair drier and Matt could suddenly hear what she was singing.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Sarah ran the broad wooden brush through her reddish auburn hair and tried to convince herself it was dry. Close enough, she thought, and gave herself a final rub down with the oversized bath sheet that had been wrapped around her. She quietly sang to herself, the rhythm and melody only bearing a passing resemblance to the original.

"Do you have the time? To drink a lot of wine. Some vodka and some cider, all at once? I'll have one of those. Something something fools. Regret it in the morning, no doubt about it."

She'd forgotten about the phone lying on the bed, and jumped when Matt spoke.

"I've heard that song quite a few times, but never noticed that verse before. Do I take it you had a bad day?"

"Yeah... I wonder who's fault that was. Lunch date breaker."

The phone laughed Matt's laugh. "Now you know why I skipped out, do you forgive me?"

"Depends. Can I open my other presents?"

"Well now," Matt replied, his voice suddenly serious, "that depends. Are you ready to open your presents, my pet?"

Sarah hesitated at the wording. Matt was asking to claim her, to make her his plaything. Agreement on her part would mean giving up all decisions, responsibilities and controls until he gave them back to her.

"Before I do, can I just say that I hated you earlier on? Right now though... I think I love you."

"The feeling's mutual. I mean... I love you too." Matt paused, disconcerted by his own confused words, then returned to his serious tone. "Are you ready to open your presents my pet?"

Sarah nodded her head. "Yes Sir."

"In that case, pick the phone back up so I can see you - your ceiling is decidedly boring -- and then you can open box number two."

Sarah thanked Matt, and obeyed his instruction, propping the phone up against it's own empty box before picking up her second present. As nervously as she'd opened the first box, she picked at the tape sealing the wrapping paper and revealed a shoe box inside. A shoe box from her own wardrobe, she realised.

The thing inside the shoe box, however, was definitely not from her wardrobe.

"Sir...?"

"Yes, Pet?"

"Did you make this for me, sir?"

"Yes Pet. It's a one of a kind."

"It's... Dr Frankenstein's Dildo...?"

Matt laughed as Sarah turned the contraption over in her hands, trying to work out what each part of the surprisingly well made looking implement did.

At the front, like a rubberised lobster claw, was a WiiVibe similar to the one she knew and loved. She adored the way that its U shape fit so that one tiny vibrator sat against her clit and another pressed against her g-spot, and yet was thin enough that she could use it while Matt was inside her.

The back part was equally obvious -- worrying looking butt plug. The four inch long soft silicone pear shape looked safe enough, but the base had a D-ring set in black epoxy resin where she was fairly certain the controls for an internal vibrator should have been. The bit that puzzled her most was the short flesh coloured bridge linking the two parts together. A bit over an inch wide, thin, and with rounded edges, it was clearly designed to fit between the two parts snugly and almost invisibly, but the top edge -- the one that would press into her flesh -- had a couple of electronic looking black circles on it.

"Sir, may I ask what these do?"

"You can ask, Pet, but I'm not telling you. Not yet. Can I suggest that you visit the bathroom should you need to? I want you to try it on. I assume you have lube."

Sarah fetched the bottle and rubbed some of the fluid into the silicone of the plug. A squirt more went onto her fingers and she gently worked it against her tight opening. Nervously, she pressed the tip of the plug against her body and slowly increased the pressure as her anus slowly stretched to accommodate the intrusion. The plug passed it's widest part, and Sarah gasped as the plug pulled itself the remaining inch into her body.

Sarah closed her eyes and held her breath as she tried to get used to the feeling of fullness. She ran out of breath before it happened. When she opened her eyes, Matt was smiling out of her phone at her.

After a few carefully measured breaths, Sarah opened the rubber lobster claws and eased the upper limb between her surprisingly moist opening and up against her g-spot. She spread her lips and shuddered slightly as the outer limb settled neatly against her clitoris. The soft bridging material sat snugly against skin, gently pushing the WiiVibe into place. All in all it felt surprisingly snug and well fitting.

"How does it feel? How does it look?"

Sarah gingerly lowered herself onto the bed, lay down, and pointed the phone's front camera towards her groin.

"The plug feels very big, Sir. It's not painful but I'm very aware of it. I feel full. My pussy feels very comfortable though. Compared to the plug, I'm not really aware of it."

"I'm glad. Now, I want you to turn the ring on the plug a half turn. Do it now."

As Sarah obeyed, she heard the phone bleep twice and felt a brief pulse of vibration in her ass and against her clit.

"Right, now, I'd suggest that you don't try and take your new toy out without asking permission first." Sarah shivered at Matt's words. "Those black circles? They're sensors. If they suspect that you've removed your toys without permission, they'll punish you. There are a pair of electrodes in the buttplug, a couple in the link, and a one in either side of the Vibe. You don't want to trigger them. There's also a tiny speaker, like the one in your phone, which will alert anyone nearby that you're not only the sort of slut who is willing to give up control of her body to a man, but also the type to disobey him."

Sarah stared at Matt's image in shock. "Sir...? Have I misbehaved in some way? Have I offended you?"

Matt shook his head and smiled at her in a way that reassured her more than words could. "No, my Pet. You've done nothing wrong. But what I have in store for you won't be desperately easy, and I don't intend to give you any chance to give up. If you keep your toy where it is, you'll be fine. Just don't try and remove it, and don't let your phone go out of bluetooth range of it."

Sarah swallowed nervously and nodded. "I understand Sir."

"Now, my darling Pet... your final gift."

Sarah reached over and tore at the paper, her earlier caution gone. She lifted the lid and looked down at the black fabric inside.

"May I...? Sir?"

"Yes, Pet."

Sarah stood up and held the dress against her naked body. Despite her extensive wardrobe, she'd never actually owned a little black dress and the idea of it excited her more than her first gift had.

"You've spent too long dawdling, Pet. Your taxi will be here soon. Put on your dress and some heels and be ready when the nice man gets there. You won't need a bag, but you'll need your phone."

The phone screen went dark, leaving her alone to finish getting ready.

Sarah knew better than to ask if she was allowed to add underwear, and worked on shimmying into the hugging dress. After a brief struggle with the zip, she turned and looked at herself in her mirrored wardrobe doors. The dress was a masterpiece. Without any externally obvious panelling or engineering, it was gently holding her tummy in and supporting her breasts, making them look a little larger than their C cups. The tight fitted lines clung to her bum and hips, ending mid thigh in an embrace that looked fantastic but which would seriously limit her movement.

After carefully checking that the plug wasn't visible when she bent over, Sarah tucked the phone into her cleavage, headed downstairs and poured herself a measure of white rum. Without it's usual orange juice partner, the spirit burnt her throat in a strangely comforting way. Tonight was indeed going to be long, boozy and sexually frustrating. Just not for the reasons she'd originally imagined.

Sarah refilled her glass and carefully lowered herself into her favourite armchair, the feeling of fullness multiplying as the plug pushed into her body. If sitting wasn't going to be simple, riding in a taxi was going to be decidedly hard work -- every minute movement triggering huge feelings of movement deep in her colon.

12