Sarah's Box

Story Info
Nosy housewife finds herself boxed in.
4.6k words
4.28
50k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

My name is Sarah, at least that's what I used to go by prior to one of the biggest mistakes of my life. As of lately I've been answering too, Fuck toy, Fuck slut, slut wife and so on. I didn't see this coming, no way no how. I wasn't really over sexed, a closet slut, not any of that. I was however a little too nosey and a little too quick to use my fine attributes for gain.

Right now, this housewife and mother is hooded, gagged and well restrained in the confines of a wood box trying to gauge what is going to happen to my perfect married ass and pussy next. I know, you're thinking, "F...ing, seriously?" But yes, truth is stranger than fiction. While I wait here in silence, I might as well pass on my story. It's not for the faint of heart, so be warned.

Mark and I had been married eight years when out of nowhere a man entered our lives that would change my life forever. Would never have seen it coming, never. Just a single older gentleman buying a house next door, moving in and being welcomed to the neighborhood. My husband Mark and I were the first couple to venture over and welcome Paul, creating from that point on a light friendship between the three of us.

With our 6 year old son at his grandparents place for the summer in Minnesota, I found myself with extra time around the house during the days when Mark was at work. Everyone loves a mystery and soon I had one when I started noticing Paul our next door neighbor seemed to work from home and only had visitors during mid day. What was even more intriguing were the visitors. The visitors were an odd array of tall males, looking buff with lots of tattoos and young females always overdressed for the weather wrapped in layers of loose clothing as if to conceal the true shape of what lay below.

After two weeks of this my curiosity got the best of me and I hatched a plan to pay Paul a visit mid day and see for myself what this was all about.

With the old cup of sugar needed by the visiting house wife being so yesterday, my plan to get in the door would be a little more, shall we say, self resourceful. My looks have always gotten me what I wanted and at thirty two I still had it. Short jet black hair, long athletic legs, nice shapely ass and 36DD natural firm breasts that no man could say "NO" too. So that was my plan, dress in a short skirt, low cut top and make sure I was just a little bent forward as Paul answered the door as if looking closely at the flowers in the flower box next to the door. Looking back now, this is where it started, that fateful day. What a stupid plan.

Well my plan worked, at least the getting in part. Paul let me in and I looked nosey, just like a housewife, just like a nosey housewife dressed right to get in the door with the missing part of the plan being my ability to not look nosey and to have some handle on a conversation. In essence, I learned nothing and most likely tipped my cards in the process. Fifteen minutes later I was walking back to my house cursing myself for the whole stupid plan.

Five days passed and the mystery was still eating on me when two buff men showed up with one young overdressed woman with orange hair. I guess that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I had to know. So this time in my infinite stupidity I would sneak around the side and peek in the windows. This would prove to be my end, I really wish I had just thought twice about it.

I gave it about 30 minutes and off I snuck. My back up plan was going to be that I was looking for our kitten so I made sure the kitten was out and about as I begin to peek up to various windows. Oddly enough it was as if the house was empty. Shit, now a second mystery, just what I needed I said to myself. And then I heard moaning and slapping from a basement window. I quickly investigated and was shocked at what I saw.

The orange haired girl was not the frumpy dressed figure that had entered. Now with the layers removed, she was a very sexy young woman maybe twenty years old and very naked, and very tied up at the moment with the two buff men having their way with her. Meanwhile cameras were set up all around as Paul wondered from one to the other adjusting angles and heights. I'd seen enough and scurried home not knowing that I as well had been filmed by an elaborate video surveillance system. Thinking back, Duh, of course he would have this kind of a setup considering the type of porn being produced in the home, but for the moment I thought I was in the clear.

The next day at around 9AM there was a knock at the door just as I was getting out of my bathtub. I quickly scurried into a robe and slippers and headed for the door. I opened the door and there stood our neighbor Paul holding a small Laptop and not smiling. Even at this point I had not a clue and asked him in, putting on my best fake smile and letting my robe open slightly at the top as I thought it couldn't hurt to distract him just a bit. Shit was I wrong, so wrong.

Paul asked if he could discuss something with me in private in our living room and then asked I sit next to him on the couch. As we walked I started to turn on a light and Paul quickly asked I didn't do that and insisted I sit. All of a sudden the mystery was right here in my own living room and I didn't hesitate to comply. Once we sat together Paul said I needed to see something, sat the laptop on the coffee table and started what looked like a video. And a video it was, only in this video I was the star.

The video was of me sneaking around his house, looking in window after window and then eventually kneeling down and settling into a long stair into the basement window around the back corner. The video even caught me bring my right hand to my crotch; I didn't even remember that happening. Without words Paul stopped the video, closed the laptop, set back on the couch and exhaled. I felt as though I was going to faint and didn't move a muscle or say a word as I thought of all the bad that could come of this. Then Paul spoke as if he had written his words down in advance and practiced the delivery.

"You have trespassed with intent to perform what is for lack of better terms, Peeping Tom behavior. I have the option to download this to my monitoring company with your name and address. It will make the paper, your husband will think you've lost your mind and in the end you'll have no choice but to move once you're out of court. I'm going to give you one chance to make this right, one chance so you better really think about this. You know now I make custom video for those willing to pay for such films. You will repay me by modeling for me at my house for thirty days. Think of it as a thirty day contract. And don't ask what you'll have to do or what will happen to you. I will do whatever I want, period. Hell you may enjoy it. What am I saying, you will enjoy it at times whether you want to or not, that I will guarantee. We start tomorrow at 9AM. If you're not at my door by ten after, don't bother, just go get an attorney as the sheriff will be calling on you." And then Paul rose up from the couch and without looking at me let himself out the front door.

I'm not a slut, I like good sex and it was true that things had dwindled a bit between Mark and I but doing something like this would have never transpired. Hell I might have let "Earl" at the health club bend me over one of those massage tables as I know he would have loved too, but never anything like this. But I had no choice and 30 days, hell after day one, only 29 would be ahead, and so on, my reasoning, my choice. At least I would have control over how long it would last and not having my name in the local paper as a peeping tom. Again I thought, 30 days......

The next morning I shaved clean, and I mean everywhere except that little tuft above my pussy that I know Mark would miss. Although he hadn't seen it in a while, you never know. And at 9AM sharp I was knocking at Paul's door. Paul took me through the house and into the Garage. I guess I was a little surprised, after all I had prepared myself to go straight to the basement and be fucked, but no, here we were going to the garage.

As we entered the garage the mystery of why Paul's car lived outside was answered. The garage was a workshop and not for windmills. As I looked at some of the devises that appeared freshly constructed I said to myself, "You're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy." Paul just looked at me and said, "Yes, someone has to build these things and a number of years back I filled the gap. Now I can't keep up with general orders so I sub that stuff out and only build custom devises, less work, more money."

I was a bit confused and asked, "What about the basement?" Paul just laughed and said, "No sweat heart you don't get to make bondage porn in the basement", looking forward to it were you?" I flushed in embarrassment as Paul laughed yet again at his own statement then said, "So you'll be modeling here". And then he explained, "To build these things I really need a model, a real human, not a blow up doll or manikin, so you're it..... And then Paul said, "If you're good maybe you can go to the basement" again laughing at my expense and his own joke. What a fucking prick I thought to myself.

Paul walked to an open area with a very oddly shaped smooth wood box and said, "This is for a customer in Seattle, a very wealthy customer. A woman must fit in it perfectly, no room for error. Padded areas for the knees, memory foam above that, padded shelf for the tummy and elbows, hands exposed, optional head exposed or covered. Breasts through these holes, everything below the waist exposed with these adjustable padded out riggers for the legs. I'm through with most of it except testing, and for the price, it requires testing and I'm prepared to make any changes needed. And that's where you come in Sarah, yes you. Thirty days will more than do it. Sign here."

With that said, Paul handed me a clip board with paperwork to sign headed with "Standard Pornographic Modeling Consent, Release of Liability and Agreement." As I signed it I thought to myself, what a mouthful, and then realized the Pun in it. Suddenly it wasn't funny as I finished the signature and dated it.

Paul showed me to a bordered off area of the garage and asked I strip bare naked so we could get started. I nervously complied, emerging back out in the open in front of Paul holding one hand over the area between my legs and the other arm across my breasts. Paul just smiled at me and said, "It's ok, you'll get used to it Sarah."He then proceeded to move my arms to my sides. My nipples were pointed straight out and as hard as rocks feeling the cool air of the garage and Paul's gaze. Paul then led me to the odd shaped box and helped my carefully get inside.

My breasts were a bit in the way and became squeezed momentarily below me, but then all at once both fell through the two holes and oddly into the cool air of the room both momentarily swinging down and free. The sensation was as if my breasts were in another place, another room. I had never felt anything like it. The area my head was in was dark and I could hear Paul talking to himself as he positioned my legs into each outrigger. My ass and legs were as well in a cooler place feeling so exposed, so vulnerable. And then it got much worse.

Paul move first one and then the other legs apart by pushing the metal outriggers outward. Each outrigger made a solid clicking sound every inch it was moved out. I soon found out that the outriggers moved out but each click meant they would not come back unless some kind of a release was levered or pushed. I then felt something pushing down on my back, arching it while pushing my tummy down and ass up. And then as the outriggers were moved ever further apart, my knees were pushed wider and wider apart. Soon I was groaning and cussing inside the box that housed my head as I felt my pussy start to bloom open and the cool air on my ever more exposed ass hole.

I guess this is when it all hit me, the purpose of everything and the use of everything. The reason I was here, what would be happening to me and what I would be used for the next 30 days. A man wouldn't put a woman in a devise like this and just read her poetry, hell no. I was going to be seriously fucked in this thing. There would be no, "Oh please wear a condom" or "Oh no, not in my ass, I never do it that way", no, this was going to be a No Holes Barred fuck fest, tit smacking, ass and pussy raping that I would never forget. And I would be proven right, and then some, but not the way I had envisioned it that moment. No it would be much, much more than that.

As Paul began to test my grasp on reality for the next three hours, the hardest part was listening to my own grunts, groans, whimpers, huffs and puffs inside the confines of the small area housing my head. Soon there would even be screams and cussing like a sailor that at times would make my ears ring. I would soon learn that Paul was a master at both forcing a woman to orgasm as well as prolonging a woman's orgasm almost indefinitely. Passing out would have been wonderful, but unfortunately I found out I don't do that.

For the first two hours Paul wrapped something around my tits and then attached some kind of clamps with bells onto my sensitive rock hard nipples. The clamps would later be slapped free onto the garage floor below the box during a five minute orgasm that would include hard tit slapping at Paul's hands. This would in the end only allow Paul access to pinch and pull my sore nipples hard extending the painful orgasm even longer. The first two hours were filled with, me being filled, literally filled and over filled which it turns out seemed to be my breaking point to painful long orgasms. My pussy and ass were not violated with cocks like I had envisioned, but rather with rubber, silicon and plastic sex toys of all sizes and shapes.

Paul started off small and slow. First just my pussy, then something in my ass, and then something in both. And then he would start over again, only this time larger things in each, and then over again with again even larger. I lost track of how many times my pussy and ass graduated to larger dildos, vibrators and unknown objects, as at some point the orgasms started and never stopped. I remember that in my orgasmic delirium wanting a cock in my mouth so bad. Wanting to swallow a man's cum and that I would suck a hundred cocks if they were to appear in front of my mouth as I orgasmed over and over at Paul's hands.

The third hour I only partially remember. The box over my head was as promised removable, and was removed. I hadn't passed out but was in some form of semi sleep or waking coma as a blind fold was placed over my eyes and tied tight with multiple straps behind my head. What happened next was humiliating. A cool slippery gloved hand was pushed slowly into my pussy and eventually the entire hand was inside me. I was then for the next hour treated like a puppet. Humiliation is almost all I remember. I was told to say things, all kinds of things on cue when the hand would either fist up inside me or change angles or a finger be pushed where it shouldn't go. This later turned into even more as a thick hard plastic vibrator was added to my ass. I don't remember the end, I just remember a continuous painful orgasm while still impaled on Paul's fist after some kind of vibrator was clamped onto my clit and the second hand returned to both turn on and move the vibrator in a rough fast piston like motion in and out of my ass. For some reason Paul's sadist actions with no regard at all for my well being pushed me over a different kind of edge and kept me there, unable to stop the orgasm that had started. It was no longer my body. It was at that point Paul's as he kept me cumming continuously by changing the angle and speed of the vibrator, by moving his fist inside me, changing the position of his elbow. My ass was farting and sucking in air. My pussy was making all kinds of sounds doing the same thing and I was seeing stars with eyes rolled back in my head.

I don't know how I was able to make it back across two lawns to my house, but somehow did and fell sound asleep in the large jetted tub in our bedroom.

After Mark left the next morning Paul called and said I had the next two days off and he would see me Friday at 10AM. By Friday I don't know what it was but it was like I had been taken off some kind of drug and my body wanted more. This was stupid, I had been forced. What the fuck was my body doing? I pushed the thoughts aside, bathed extra well and headed for Paul's house at 10AM.

Paul led me to the garage and I was happy to see the box had the second enclosure for my head removed. After I disrobed, Paul placed a black hood over my head with a hole for my mouth and nose only. Moments later I was in the box, back bent, ass high with legs wide apart. Paul then attached some kind of bars in all direction from the hood on my head to different places, basically making it impossible to move my head. He then put something carefully in my mouth that held it wide open.

I was left like this for a good twenty minutes just drooling, and then I heard the door bell ring and multiple men's voices. My eyes shot wide open. You've got to be fucking kidding me. I was going to be gang raped. And as I waited I heard the voices entered the garage. Little did I know that it would be worse then what I would have ever imagined.

There were four of them from what I could tell and they spoke broken English. Paul announced that the box was his latest creation and that they should enjoy themselves with an interactive demonstration. They mulled it over as I felt hands touching my ass, thighs, pussy and hanging breasts and then one said, "We accept, but we want her alone and we want to video tape everything, for liability purposes, you understand. Wouldn't want rape charges, after all we don't know her. She could be someone's wife." Then they all laughed.

Paul agreed and left. I heard shuffling, beeps and dings, and then a man said, "For this part she needs incentive, stuff her." My eyes again shot open wondering just what that meant, but soon I found out. My ass hole was quickly lubed and something cold, metallic and cylindrical slowly pushed deep into it. I then jumped as something was clamped onto my clit. The same man then removed the devise in my mouth, the supports from the mask, and then pulled the mask off as I blinked my eyes to the sudden light. He looked like a rough character, built like a brick shithouse with tats all over his bare chest. The others I couldn't see. He looked right at me and spoke, "Hello sweetie, I need you to work with me for a few minutes and the less you fight this, the better off you'll be." The man then said, "Give her a taste", and with that said my ass, pussy and clit all came alive with a sensation I had never felt before and was hoping never to have to feel again. At the same time the breath was drawn out of me all at once as every muscle in my body contracted and my mouth formed a permanent O. He told someone to stop and I fell limp in my bonds.

With these men, this day I would become what I am now, a fuck toy, a sub slut, a sub slut wife, a nymphomaniac.

With the camera rolling directly in my face and a man behind me with his finger on some kind of a button, I agreed to everything and said everything I was asked to say. The mask and hardware were placed back on and I was informed by the large scary one that their thing was controlling a woman's body by electrical impulses and that once fitted with all necessary hardware I would massage a man to orgasm with the inside of my ass, pussy or mouth. I was also informed that the equipment could be made to sustain a woman's orgasm indefinitely, and that I would soon see.

Patches, probes, clamps and who knows what was then attached or inserted all over my body where exposed from the box. Everything they had told me came true over the next four hours. I beat multiple cocks nearly to death with my tongue only as cum sprayed against the back of my throat. Some sort of pulse caused the most powerful kegels ever imaginable inside of me and around the men's cocks forcing several men to let loose of their hot seed, literally spraying against places I had never felt before due to the powerful contractions traveling high into my womb, perhaps opening areas never open before. I was converted to an electronic fuck toy for several hours and at some point when the strong forced orgasms started, I lost track of everything. All I remember is my ass being stretched extremely wide, the strongest sensation of having to pee coupled with my bladder jumping from side to side all at the same time keeping me in a continuous state of orgasm like I had never felt. And then I vaguely remember Paul insisting they stop as he was concerned that there would be muscle damage. As the men unhooked everything, one of the better looking ones I had not yet seen brought one of the cameras to my head, lifted it and said, "Look you bitch, something to remember us by." And something to remember it was. It was a memory that I will never be able to get out of my mind.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12