Sarah's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the view finder was a view from behind of my ass. A large metal devise with wires attached held my pussy open, a small metal rod was pushed and secured into my urethra with a wire on it as well. The remaining room was filled with a long white vibrator buzzing against the metal holding me open and the metal rod in my urethra. An extremely large metal looking cylinder with wires attached spread my asshole and ass cheeks so wide open that my ass cheeks looked deformed on each side flailing outward to each side. The thigh muscles below were taking my ass hole and ass cheeks for a wild ride in the video and the men had attached some kind of stiff wispy black tail to the cylinder in my ass. The tail was whipping constantly in two directions, slapping first my back and whipping the other direction at all the hardware inside my pussy. The camera was then moved back away from me for a side view, and then angled more towards catching my face. The mask was gone and a large fake cock was held solidly in my mouth by the mouth brace. I could see the cock was deep by the bulge in my throat. At the end of the rubber cock was another black tail. My own black hair was as well formed into a black tail atop my head and as I watched, all three black wispy tails whipped in the same direction violently. My eyes were wide open but solid white as I could see they were rolled back into my head. I was making a loud animal sound that even drowned out the creaking of the box and metal outriggers the held my legs. The video stopped when Paul hurriedly entered the room to intervene on my behalf.

I slept two days with Mark thinking I was sick. Every time I awoke I had to masturbate finding that the soreness made me orgasm even quicker than any time in my whole life. What have I become?

That brings us to where I am now. The last of my agreed time it appears will be spent in the box as a present for an unknown customer that has spent an enormous amount of money on new equipment for Paul to build. I have to admit it seems odd that this time the hood is on with a gag in my mouth inside the part of the box that covers my head. As well odd was the secretive trip across town with the whole thing, myself included inside an even larger box. And as well odd is that the areas my ears are located in the hood has for the first time been "Unzipped" as if to allow me better hearing for some reason. It's about time. The larger box has been removed and I feel rough hands all over my most private parts. They feel good, I'm such a slut. Someone speaks and I freeze, my body convulses and I feel my wide open eyes make contact with the inside of the mask as I hear.....in broken English.

"Hello Sweetie.........We have much more time, no interruptions, and much better equipment, you will like. Last time, it was warm up. This time, you orgasm long time, stronger, more Powerful. You like, everything bigger, everything. No stop this time, no stop."

12