Sarah's Degradation

Story Info
Sarah's indiscretion gets punished.
1.6k words
3.95
67.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah closed her eyes and tried to think about how her life could have got so badly out of control. She was handcuffed to a water pipe in a public toilet booth on her hands and knees, skirt and knickers around her ankles and a trickle of cum running slowly down the insides of her thighs. One of the stockings she had been wearing was stuffed in her mouth while the other was across her mouth tied at the back. A solitary tear ran a track through her mascara. All she could do now was wait for her tormentor to come and release her...

It had all begun with a simple mistake. She'd been out to a nightclub with her friends when a good looking stranger had approached her and offered to buy her a drink. Normally she would have politely refused but having had a lot to drink her inhibitions had slipped away and so she thought "what the hell, it's only a drink". One drink led to another and then another. He seemed such a nice guy and they were getting on great but even Sarah would admit that it was no explanation for how she ended up outside around the back of the club with him.

Her head was swimming but despite the drunken haze she could feel herself getting excited. Sarah could never be described as a beauty, nor would anyone have said that she had a great body but at 25 years old she was pretty in a plain way with strong facial features centered around a long but straight nose and pretty brown eyes. Her body was curvaceous with large 34 DD breasts which were still pert and a big ass that was firm despite being wide at the hips. Her body was finished off with long slim legs and slender ankles.

Somehow her top came up over her bra and then the clasp on the bra was released exposing her breasts. She felt his mouth close over one of her nipples and suck hard while a hand forced her short skirt up to her waist. She reached down and undid the zip on his jeans and felt inside for his cock. It was a decent size and a little thrill ran through her in anticipation of what was going to happen. He pulled his jeans down and kicked them off then kissed her deeply parting her mouth and darting his tongue against her own. Sarahs body started to respond, her nipples growing hard and her cunt starting to get moist. Pushing her against the wall he ran a finger along her damp thong and started to edge the skimpy material down, getting halfway down her thighs before a sound startled her. She jumped and tried to cover herself but the guy she now realized she knew virtually nothing about, not even his name, held a finger to her lips and stayed her. After a few moments of held breath they both relaxed when there were no more noises. Now though she was scared remembering how close they were to the road and the fact they could be caught at anytime. Gently she felt her thong pulled down to her knees and then felt it drop to her ankles. Pushing his tongue into her mouth more forcefully this time, he parted her legs with his hands and she felt something pressing against her sex. She hadn't noticed him do it but he had released his cock which is what she could feel pushing up against her. He ran it up and down her labia slowly working the lips apart, lingering now and then against her clit. Sarah moaned with pleasure while at the same time trying to push him off, fearing being caught. Then suddenly with a gasp she felt him push harder and he was in her. The tightness told her she had misjudged his size and that his cock was much bigger than she had thought almost too big in fact. She began to forget her fears as he thrust his cock into her slow at first then faster, deeper and harder while he grabbed her big ass in his hand then parted the cheeks and began to rub her asshole. The other hand moved up to her breasts to pinch and stroke her nipples. His size was making her groan with each thrust and the fear of being heard served to intensify the pleasure for them both. He started to grunt a little and the depth of his stroke told her he was about to come. With one last push he shot his load deep in her for what seemed like an age only adding to her disappointment as she hadn't come herself. He shuddered for a moment then pulled out and away from her.

Whatever Sarah had been expecting next it wasn't what actually happened. He turned his back on her and walked away leaving her with her a bedraggled partially clothed mess and feeling humiliated and used. Pulling her clothes back on she headed for the taxi rank, desperate to get home.

* * *

It wasn't just being used and discarded by a random guy that troubled Sarah when she woke the next morning. Though she had been drunk she couldn't have forgotten about her fiancé Chris. Not only had she allowed herself to be used, she had betrayed her fiancés trust. Chris had left for work an hour ago and Sarah didn't have to be at work until the afternoon so she was able to stay in bed for a lazy morning sleeping the drink of the previous night off. Around eleven she rose put on a pair of silk pajamas and went down stairs to make coffee but when she got halfway down the stairs she saw that the post had arrived and so collected it from the doormat on the way to the kitchen. The kettle bubbled languidly while she sifted through the mail, a bill, a special offer on camping equipment and a bank statement were the usual run of the mill stuff but she saved the largest envelope for last, the A4 manila simply addressed Sarah with no stamp or postal mark had piqued her interest and she had decided to open it when the coffee was made. Stirring the last of the milk into the cup she picked the envelope up and carried it, along with the steaming cup to the lounge flicking the TV on along the way. She took a sip of coffee and opened the envelope, the contents spilling onto the floor. She picked up six A4 glossy photographs of herself first semi naked, then kissing, then three of her fucking her stranger the third of which was a close up of her face and finally a picture of her alone trying drunkenly to get dressed. Inside the envelope was a note.

"You put on quite a show last night. Do exactly as I say and your partner will never find out what a whore you are. You will receive instructions."

Sarah was stunned. Tears ran down her face as tried to work out what to do. She knew she should come clean and tell her fiancé and call the police but she was terrified of losing Chris. Despite her drunken stupidity she loved him a lot and they were getting married in a few months. As she procrastinated the phone rang. Her heart hammered in her chest as she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello Sarah" a husky voice sounded in her ear.

"I'm sorry who is this?" She blurted out as her panic started to swell.

"I'm your amateur photographer. I said you would receive instructions and so here I am". His voice sounded sweetly sincere but the undertone was of a leering quality.

He continued "You have a nice body Sarah. I think everyone deserves to see it. Take of your pajamas. I'll know if you don't."

Sarah was aghast but before she could protest the voice spoke again "Unless you want me to send your photos to Chris at work?" It wasn't a question but a threat. Starting to cry a little but seeing no other option Sarah unbuttoned her top and let it fall the floor. She then inched her pajama trousers down and kicked them off.

"From now on when your fiancé is out you will be naked in the house. You will answer the door naked. You will cook naked. The only time you are permitted to wear clothes is when your fiancé returns home. Do you understand?"

Sarah managed to croak an affirmative out.

"You are also forbidden to wear any underwear again. Is that clear?"

"Yes" she replied.

"Ok. Lay back on the sofa and masturbate for me. Don't stop until you come. Remember I'll know if you cheat."

Before Sarah could answer the phone was dead. She lay back on the sofa, spread her legs and put her hands down to her sex. Surprisingly she was wet between the legs and her fingers slid into place easily. Gently at first and then more and more roughly she rubbed, stroked and caressed herself, eventually pushing two fingers deep inside her throbbing cunt. Finally she felt herself starting to climax. Bucking her hips against the cold leather of the sofa she pushed her fingers in deeper whilst rubbing her clit and with a moan came with three last thrusts of her fingers. She went into the kitchen and got some paper to clean the mess off the sofa.

* * *

Sarah shifted in the cubicle. She had drifted off with the reminiscence and a glance at her watch said it was 15 minutes since she had started thinking about her predicament.

The forced masturbation had only been the start.