Sarah's Degradation Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah's blackmail continues.
1.4k words
4.09
62k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's handcuffs were starting to bite into her wrists and her knees were sore from the hard and damp tiles. It was now 25 minutes since she had been filled with cum. She thought back to her second encounter with her tormentor.

* * *

It was a week after her forced masturbation in the front room but Sarah couldn't get used to wearing no underwear. On the drive to work she had felt naked despite the knee length skirt she was wearing, as if somehow the drivers sharing the roads could know that she was bare underneath it. Her nipples were almost constantly erect from rubbing on her blouse and she was sure her boss had noticed. When she arrived at work Sarah grabbed some coffee from the machine and sat down at her desk. In the middle of the desk was another manila A4 envelope. Heart thudding in her chest, Sarah opened the envelope carefully making sure nobody else could see the contents. What if someone had opened the envelope before she'd arrived? The thought made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end with fear. In the envelope were three photo's of Sarah, naked and masturbating on the sofa, the third of which obviously showed her orgasm. There was also a note included.

"Well done. You look even better when you come, we'll have to make you do that more often. You will receive more instructions today, make sure you follow them exactly or I'll send our little portfolio to your manager as well."

It wasn't fair. Sarah knew she'd done wrong but she didn't deserve this. She felt a burst of anger at her tormentor verging on defiance when suddenly the phone at her desk rang. Expecting it to be professional she took a deep breath to calm herself down and answered the phone.

"This is Sarah speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hello Sarah. I think you know who I am and how you can help me" the familiar voice leered down the phone line.

Sarah's heart missed a beat as she gasped down the phone "Yes, go ahead" as she looked furtively around the office hoping nobody else was listening in.

"There's a package being delivered for you at reception. Take it to the restrooms and open it. There will be further instructions inside. I WILL know if you don't. Enjoy your day!" and with a snigger the connection went dead.

In a fit of almost blind panic Sarah rushed down to reception trying not to cry, desperately hoping that no one would have had time to pick the parcel up. As she reached the foyer she saw the main entrance doors swing closed as the receptionist greeted her.

"Hi Sarah this package just came for you". The forty-something woman behind the counter trilled.

Almost snatching the package out of the other woman's hands and with a barely audible whisper of thanks she rushed back up the stairs leaving the receptionist bemused at her colleagues rush. Sarah reached the top of the stairs, went into the restrooms checking there was no-one else in there and took a cubicle. The package was 8 inches long by 6 inches wide and 3 inches deep. She removed the tape and opened the box. Inside there was a sheet of paper which she took out beneath which was a small black butt plug, a vanity mirror, a razor and a small tube of foam. She read the note.

"Hello again! Use the mirror and razor to shave your asshole then insert the butt plug. You will keep the butt plug in until you leave work when you will remove it and replace it back in this box. Keep the box in your desk drawer and tomorrow when you get back to work put the plug back in again. You will always wear your plug at work. Keep your asshole nice and smooth with the razor. Remember I always know what you are doing."

With tears welling up again Sarah picked the tube up. She had no choice but to follow the instructions. Lifting her skirt around her waist she squeezed some foam onto her fingers, pulled apart her ass cheeks with her spare hand and gently rubbed the foam onto her asshole wincing a little at the slight burning sensation. Then she picked up the razor and began to stroke it lightly across the tight bud of her ass. She stopped to use the mirror to see her progress then restarted the motion. Unbelievably she could feel herself getting wet from the sensations and from the naughtiness of doing something so private in a public place. She checked with the mirror again and satisfied that she was totally shaven ran her fingers across her asshole just to check, shocked by the shudder down her spine as she did it. Knowing that she now had to insert the plug without any lube into a tight ass that had never had anything inside it she steeled herself to insert one of her fingers. She pushed her index finger against the rim of her hole increasing the pressure until the digit began to slide in. Sarah grimaced as her finger went up her ass as far as the second knuckle but she also realized she was getting even more turned on. She gasped as she pushed the finger all the way up and slid it slowly back out so she could put another finger in there. This time the pain was more intense and she had to stop herself from crying out as she got both of her fingers inside her tight asshole. Finally she slid her fingers out and after spitting on it for lubrication began to push the beginners plug up her ass. She gasped again as the head pushed into her virgin hole and then began to push the rest in. The insides of her thighs were now slick with her juices as she pushed the plug further in. Then with no warning the plug snapped past its resistance and dropped into its final resting place at the same time Sarah came hard, biting her lip to stop herself from crying out.

After a short rest leant up against the wall the cubicle Sarah dried the insides of her thighs with toilet tissue and pulled her skirt down. Repackaging her things she opened the door and stepped out of the booth realizing that every time she moved the plug moved as well feeling like at any minute it could drop out. She washed her hands and then walked carefully into the corridor, terrified that the plug would fall out right there and then and that she would be found out. Feeling like the worlds biggest slut she slipped into her chair at her desk and breathed a sigh of relief, feeling dread at the next time she had to get up and move around.

For the second time Sarah had come because of her mysterious blackmailer but it wouldn't be the last.

* * *

Sarah was startled from her reminiscence by the noise of the door behind her opening. Maybe now she would have her cuffs undone and be released. The cubicle door opened and the next thing Sarah heard was the sound of a zip. There would be no release yet. A cock pressed against her ass and she realized this was to be the next part of her degredation. She'd never let anyone up there and in her fear she begged for him not to do it.

"Please not my ass, please" but her words were just mumbles through the stockings that were gagging her.

Her attacker didn't even speak as he pushed his cock into her hole. Sarah yelped in pain as his cock stretched her ass bigger than it had ever gone and then when he'd pushed all the way into her he began to thrust slowly in and out of her tightest hole. Fresh tears cut through Sarah's mascara as the pain grew bigger. Dimly she felt him reach around her front to grab her exposed breasts as he sped his pushing up until her ass was being fucked with brutal speed and depth making her moan gutturally until finally he pumped one last, deep and hard time shooting his cum far up her ass. With one harsh movement Sarah felt her ass emptied as the cock in it was pulled out. Without speaking her assailant zipped himself up and left the cubicle.

The pain in her ass had ebbed to a dull throb when Sarah began to think straight again. She could feel cum dribbling slowly out of her stretched asshole and running onto her pussy filling her with a sense of shame that she could have allowed this to happen. What sort of a woman was she?

She'd find out soon enough.