Sarah's Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Distracted by feeling her throat getting fucked from the inside, Sarah didn't really pay close attention to the tentacles extending from her mouth. She was aware of the nice gliding of the flesh over her lips and instinctively held them close enough to savor the sensation, but she didn't really focus on what the tips did. Until they found their next target, that was...

The young college student with the boyfriend from god-knows-where-but-certainly-not-from-earth wasn't very easy to surprise anymore. She had been subjected to tentacle rape, which had brought her such incredibly overwhelming pleasures that she had fallen in love with her assailant after about thirty-six hours of almost non-stop fucking - and climaxing. She fed on sperm, was used to getting fucked all the way through her body and had accepted her growing addiction to sex.

Still she found out every once in a while that her lover had another ace in his sleeve. Which made him even more adorable, but probably would kill her one day from cardiac arrest or so...

When the tentacles coming from above coiled around her pert breasts and sucked down on her nipples, while squeezing her boobs hard, she had to breathe in deeply through her nose. Her eyes went wide and she would have screamed, if she hadn't been gagged so thoroughly. All she got was a split second of forewarning, before a violent orgasm shattered her very soul.

Her body arched all by itself. She couldn't control it anymore. She just tensed and her muscles reacted accordingly. What made this truly remarkable was him supporting it and lifting her even further, just by the strength of the tentacle-dicks penetrating her body. There weren't sufficient words in any language to describe this experience. Safe from one - she started flying!

Again, she was close to panicking for a moment. She lost touch with anything and her arms and legs were involuntarily twitching and flailing. Fortunately, she wasn't alone and could count on her lover. His larger tentacles got a hold of her limbs and coiled around them. She grabbed the beloved flesh frantically and held on for dear life.

After the first wave of ecstasy had taken her to the wonderland of ecstasy and back, she got a short respite. He stopped moving his tentacle-cocks and halted the suction on her over-sensitive nubs. Instead, he tightened his grip on her, still supporting her up in the air. Her legs got entwined with his strong tentacles and the same happened to her arms. With trembling hands, she returned the affectionate squeezing she received.

She wasn't ready to proceed, but that was a feeling she already knew. After her first, usually pretty explosive orgasm, she never felt ready. She was eager and longing for more, but she also instinctively feared the intensity. Good thing she hadn't any say in how often she would cum or from what kind of stimulation.

The feeling of being completely and irrevocably in his hands was something new, though. She didn't stand a chance. She didn't want to deny him anything, but hovering above her bed made her feel the loss of control even more pronounced. That he went all the way through her added to the feeling, of course.

She was helplessly at his mercy and there was no way to deny that or rationalize it. When this thought hit home, she came right again, even though it was much softer than before. This time she could actually enjoy the experience of her girl-cum splashing out of her pussy and drenching her legs, his tentacles and probably half of the bed underneath. She didn't care for all the clean up later. Her mind was certainly occupied.

Apparently, she was really in for a special treat this time, since he started moving his tentacles through her body right again. Her sensitiveness had greatly increased from her climaxes and she felt every centimeter of the contorted tentacles entering her backdoor. It even felt as if he added another one, noticeably increasing the width of the intrusion and almost pushing her over the edge right again.

He was trembling from excitement, which made the flesh moving through her insides vibrate deliciously. It seemed as if he had picked up her fascination for the undulation under her skin and now did it on purpose, making her feel him everywhere inside, but especially in her throat. It was divine!

Beyond her lips, she now felt him move farther down with the tips, trailing little, sucking kisses all over her belly. He didn't let go of her breasts, though. The farther he went, the more of his tentacles slithered around her sensitive mounds, squeezing them softly. He even extended little tendrils from them - a trick she had been introduced to only a short while ago - and coiled those around her nipples, which really drove her mad. Those tiny, little, nimble things were incredibly thin and could constrict her nubs in the most delicate fashion. It was so intense, it almost bordered being painful, but not quite...

Sarah rapidly was reduced to be a drooling bitch in heat. She was a sleeve for a set of tentacle-cocks and she loved it more than anything. She started loosing her grip on reality and sanity when his tentacles reached her gushing pussy - carefully avoiding any contact with her love button, which screamed for attention. In the back of her mind, she knew that he was saving this for a little bit later. And she knew it would hit her like a freight train.

Before that happened, he brought her off a third time - a little harder than before, but not quite as nerve wracking as the first time - with sucking at her labia. Just like that, she came again from only those light kisses - in addition to all the other unbelievably pleasurable things he did to her.

She felt and even heard him slurping up what she squirted out uncontrollably. She even felt a pang of embarrassment for the obscene display of her depravity. And a considerably stronger jolt of pride and joy for serving him so much of the fluids he craved for. It was the least she could do for her incredible lover.

Then she realized that he had reached to point where he had started. The tips of two of his tentacles were exactly where their bases entered her body. The third one had just reached her esophagus and snaked its way further up, tangibly stretching her throat. She groaned from the sensation and tried to suck in enough air through her nose not to loose consciousness. Her whole body was long since past trembling. She violently twitched over and over from all the things happening.

He chose exactly that moment to make his last move in his attempt to drive her completely crazy. She already knew it would happen, but she couldn't have envisioned how it would feel. It was the very first time he was all the way through her and still could use his dicks on her pussy. Usually it would have been one of his stronger, but ultimately less agile limbs.

She was ready. God, she was more than that. She was far beyond readiness and would have offered her live and soul in return for him doing it. However, she didn't have to. He didn't need any more invitation to finally stuff her womanhood with his flesh.

She screamed when he rammed his two tentacles home with considerable force. It wasn't gentle, it was greedy. He could barely keep himself from tearing her apart with the brutal strength of his tentacles. He needed to fuck her now and she was game, even though her opinion didn't matter anymore.

Every orgasm she ever had - including all the countless ones he had given her - paled in comparison to the one she experienced now. Every single nerve ending in her body cringed. The insurmountable pleasure exploding inside of her raced through her body and set her on fire. It was incredibly painful in the most rewarding way. Indescribable. Incomprehensible. And still she didn't loose consciousness. Instead, she felt as if she became even more aware of what happened to her.

His assault on her pussy forced him to push more of his tentacles through her guts fast. Now he really fucked her whole body from her asshole through her mouth and into her quivering snatch. He didn't even stop to let her brace herself for the breaking of her wombs seal. He just pushed through.

Sarah came with every heartbeat again and again. It was as if high voltage surged through her. It sure felt like she would die from this, but in a way she frantically welcomed. He filled her pussy and womb with his flesh until her belly bulged. He went through her until his third tentacle reached her love button and sucked down on it so hard, it felt like biting. He maimed her tits and the tendrils felt like cutting into her nipples. Her throat felt like bursting, as did her whole lower body.

And then... then he tensed and almost ripped her apart. Then he... came like never before!

Keenly aware of everything in a way she had never experienced, Sarah felt something stretch her sphincter wide. Something moved inside of one of his tentacles. Something as large as her fist or so. It entered her bowels and then it happened right again two times. Each of the three tentacles now had one of those huge bulges move upward.

Something inside of her head told her that this was special. This wasn't just a large glob of spunk she would get flooded with. It felt like... eggs. He... he would. He would impregnate her!

Her thrashing didn't have anything to do with consent. She didn't have control over her cramping body anymore. Physically she was getting killed from countless climaxes. Mentally though... God, she couldn't even comprehend how much she wanted this. He was her lover and also her master. If he wanted her to bear his offspring... Hell, yes!

The bulges moved through her body and intensified her painful series of orgasms. Her insides weren't built for something the size of those eggs to move through, but he had prepared her well. Where another woman had died from the pain, she only felt pleasure. Even when the first egg passed through her throat, bulging it beyond belief, she loved it.

Most of all she loved the part when one after the other entered her pussy and squeezed through the seal of her womb, though. It was as if she was giving birth in reverse and made her really feel receiving. No microscopic egg and swig of cum bullshit only showing its effects months later, but impregnation without the slightest doubt. Her belly immediately distended into a huge pregnancy bulge, which admittedly was at least in part coming from the mass of tentacles inside of her.

What happened right after this ordeal, when her body took the chance to slow down and recover from the ordeal, even though she technically didn't quite stop climaxing, sealed her fate forever. She hadn't been asked for her consent and she wouldn't have held a grudge against him for that. At least not a big one...

When he extracted his third - and for sure pretty new - tentacle from her pussy, where she hadn't even noticed it went, to reach up for her face and caress her cheek, she surrendered even her last shred of independence to him. He cared for her in a way incomprehensible for a mere human. He was in her mind and knew her thoughts. He had waited for her to be ready and actually long for this to happen, even though she didn't realize consciously. And now he even asked for her final admission, before he did what was his nature.

'Yes,' she thought. 'Yes, Yes, Yes!'

Only after she really gave her permission he started flooding her with his loads of semen, but it was much more than ever before. She felt it somehow... get deeper into her as should anatomically possible, reaching her center of femininity somehow. As crazy as that sounded, she felt it even above her womb.

She also felt it gush out of her pussy as well, of course. It mixed with her own squirting girl-cum and drenched the bed - maybe even the floor of the bedroom - in white goo. When he slowly lowered her onto the bed again, she found herself lying in a pool of spunk, but even that didn't bother her anymore.

She lost it right then, falling unconscious from exhaustion and renewed ecstasy in his tight grip. Yet she didn't fall into the darkness, but got carried away into sleep in a loving embrace, while her body was filled to the brim with alien spunk and alien offspring.

Hours or maybe even days later, she woke up and briefly wondered if it all had been a dream. Feeling the embrace of all the large and small tentacles of her lover allayed her fears a little bit. At least she hadn't dreamt having an alien tentacle monster as her boyfriend. But... had he become more than that?

Weaker then ever before from the exertion, she felt for her belly and gasped in astonishment. There it was and it felt like a nine months pregnancy bulge already. Tears of joy welled up in her eyes and his tightening, loving embrace only worsened this.

God, she was going to be a mother. She already felt this to be true. However it was possible, there was something of her being part of her three babies. Her three lovely, little tentacle monsters, which were slowly maturing inside of her.

A dream she hadn't even realized having, just had come true.

"Hold me tight," she sighed with a smile. "Daddy..."

12