Sarah's Education Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers

He pushed her flat onto the bed, then turned her over until her stomach came into contact with the cool sheets. He positioned a pillow under her hips, propping her up in an obscenely vulnerable position with her ass in the air and her hands tied above her.

"I feel the need to punish you in the most dastardly of ways Sarah. I want to show you what happens to women who tease me. I won't be satisfied with having you just like any other woman. Oh, no, Sarah, I think not. This is one lesson I never want you to forget." Greg said.

Greg leaned down and pulled a long, smooth handled leather whip from a bedside table. Sarah's eyes widened at the site. It was fashioned of a hard wooden handle with multiple strips of soft leather trailing from its handle.

Sarah was unfamiliar with the tools of the S & M trade and was unsure of the rules to this game. All she knew was that never before had a man looked at her like this and never before had a man laid hands on her in this way. And never in her wildest dreams could she imagine that she would look at that whip and wonder what it would feel like on her skin.

She wanted this man to brand her. The pain was inconsequential. It was the control he exerted over her, the power he had to bring about this reaction. To bring her to a point where she could abandon all her inhibitions, it was almost unbearable in it's intensity.

She felt the soft tendrils trail against her back, tickling her ribcage and burning a line into her skin. They lifted off of her and came down again over her hips, the soft leather expanding out to fan over her flesh. Goose bumps spread over her skin as the soft leather tickled the base of her spine.

He again lifted the whip and it hovered over her bottom, the end of the leather thongs whispering against her waiting skin. Sarah braced herself for the inevitable slap against her backside, welcomed it even. But she was unprepared to feel Greg's hands on the backs of her thighs, gently pulling them apart. His fingers caressed her tender inner thighs, easing her open and exposing her to his eyes.

His weight shifted back onto the bed as he presumably positioned himself for a better view. She felt the heat of his eyes as they traveled over her rounded ass cheeks and followed the dark curly hair to her swollen lips. Her lips reacted to his gaze as well, swelling and clamping shut urgently.

The first thwack of the whip was surreal. She didn't feel any pain. Just the shock of warm leather slapping against her bottom. Her body reacted instantly to the shock, her bottom jutting up in the air and her pussy squeezing tightly. The second smack was positioned across the bottom of her cheeks, slapping her thighs with the spreading leather.

Sarah was still reeling from the first and second hits with the whip when it came down again. It slapped hard against her open pussy lips with a whoosh. And again he struck, this time over her bottom, ignoring the quivering, soaking wet pussy. Greg dragged the leather thongs up her back, trailing it over her neck, and lightly smacking them against her face. And again he smacked her bottom. The force increasing with every whoosh against her skin.

Her ass was growing pinker by the second. The cheeks rosy in the dim light. And yet Sarah didn't feel the pain, just a sharp arousal because Greg was whipping her. And not just playful teasing smacks as he had done in the classroom, but excruciatingly calculated hits designed to arouse. Designed to hurt and yet she wanted more. Wanted to continue to feel as though her skin was going to burst open, as though her pussy would explode without him even touching her.

Sarah had never felt branded by a man until then. She gave in the multiple sensations testing her nerves as she realized she was his. That there would never be another man who could take her as he was. She felt the whip come down, this time making contact with her engorged lips. Her exposed ass and spread legs an open invitation to smack the lips until they dripped. Greg used the whip to his advantage, the leather thongs tickling her lips with every flick.

Turning the whip until he had the leather thongs gathered in his hand, Greg rubbed the wooden handle lightly against her asshole. He dipped the handle into the juices smearing her thighs and lips and teased the tight hole with the hard tip. Then he dragged it against her slit, rolling it from side to side, so as to touch both pussy lips with the hard wood.

Sarah gasped, the air barely squeaking through her lips. She couldn't remember ever feeling this aroused. The slightest touch of the whip against her puffy lips was enough to force her back to arch as her hips sought to get closer to the source of pleasure.

Greg's movements stopped as he leaned down towards Sarah's ear, "I think you like this, hmmm Sarah? Do you like thinking about me striking you with the whip? Do you like wondering what I'm going to do next? Is he going to smack my ass or my pussy? Or is he going to shove that hard wooden handle deep into my pussy?"

Sarah's body visibly stiffened at Greg's words. Her back arched back hard as Greg pulled on the tie around her neck and pushed the handle into her pussy at the same time. A strangled moan tore from her lips as the long neglected flesh wrapped around the one thing seeking to soothe the fire burning there.

He held the handle there for a moment. Not moving but pushing it deep into her. The tie around her neck insured that she had no choice but to allow the intrusion, so she didn't struggle. She didn't resent that she couldn't struggle but she resented the fact that she couldn't have the satisfaction she craved. She knew Greg held her by two key points, her neck and by the thick handle, so no movement was possible.

Greg's hold on the tie loosened slightly as his concentration moved to her ass in the air and the leather thongs spilling from between her thighs. He watched as Sarah's pussy squeezed and pushed at the handle.

Knowing she wanted him to stroke her deeply, Greg toyed with the leather, pulling on it until the handle was just barely inside of her. Then he pulled on the tie again, forcing her to again offer up a view of her ass, and shoved the handle deep into her. He rolled it around her pussy walls until there was no place left untouched by the hard wood, until the handle was dripping from her juice.

Sarah's engorged pussy squeezed down hard on the handle, thick liquid being displaced by the deep stroking. Her body began to shudder around the handle, her pussy sucking and pulling the now slick wood.

The orgasm slammed into her with such force that her entire body bucked and curled around Greg's hand. Each wave shocked her with its intensity. It forced her to curl all over again onto the handle, pushing against that secret spot already ultra sensitive.

She felt the second one come on almost instantly, every buck of her body seemed to bring even more sensation to her pussy. The wood pushing against her womb and the desperate way her pussy was sucking at the wood and making a slurping sound only served to inflame her further. She would have screamed out but the tie around her neck prevented her from using air in so negligent a manner. So she bit her lip as her body shook with convulsions and released a bath of hot liquid onto the whip's handle.

Greg released his hold on the tie and rolled Sarah's now limp body over. He reached up and unclipped her hands from the bedpost, allowing her to move them downward, but still tied together. He moved the pillow from underneath her and lay her gently back down onto the bed.

He watched Sarah's flushed body as he gripped the thongs and tugged the whip out inch by inch. He was amazed at the amount of cum on the handle, the creamy fluid coated the entire surface. He took a moment to rub the handle over her lips, careful to avoid touching her clit. But making sure Sarah knew he was avoiding her ultra sensitive throbbing clit.

The desire to make her his was too much and Greg stopped resisting. He lay down next to Sarah and pulled her still warm and limp frame onto his. Her nipples were pinched tightly and hooked together by the chain connecting them. The cold chain brushed against his chest as he dragged Sarah up the length of his body.

He used his leverage to position Sarah on top of him until his cock was nestled between her thighs and her entire weight was centered on his cock. His hand found the chain and pulled up on it. Teasing the sensitive nipples into even harder nubs. His hands slipped up her ribcage and cupped the full breasts, releasing the clamps pinching her tender nipples in the process, and laying them on the bed.

His hands were warm and insistent on her breasts, testing the weight of them and caressing the nipples. His hips pushed up hard against her pelvis, his hard cock throbbing against her lips. Sarah used her bound hands to push on his chest adjusting her position to feel more of Greg's body between her legs.

His hands were creating hypnotic patterns on her skin and lulled Sarah into a false sense of reality. Greg's body was long and lean, and pushed tightly against hers. Her breasts were growing larger under his warm touch. She ground her hips into Greg's, wanting to feel his length inside of her.

She felt Greg's hands move to her hips as he guided her movements on him. She followed the circular motions he set while pushing her pubic bone against his dark curly hair at the base of his cock. Anything to get the attention her clit was growing desperate for.

Sarah moaned at the hot friction created by the heat of their bodies. Her hips rotated forward again, grinding into Greg and causing her clit to throb even more. She wanted him inside of her now, this instant. Knowing she had a small advantage and unable to stop the frenzied need coursing through her, she moved until she felt Greg's cockhead at the entrance of her pussy.

She felt rather than heard Greg's muttered reaction to her boldness. The movement of his lips the only thing that registered in Sarah's mind as she felt the heat of Greg's cock pulsating at her lips. He was larger than she remembered and her mouth went dry at the thought of taking him in this manner. She knew that once he entered her, there would be no gentle ride, no gentle lovemaking. It would be full of raw lust and desire, with Greg's hardness slamming into her womb with savagery.

What amazed Sarah even more was that she wanted it that way. She wanted to feel her pussy walls expand around him, wanted to feel his brutal thrusts claiming her pussy as his. He was treating her as if she was his whore, his to do with however he liked. Something about that appealed to her dark side and filled her mind with erotic thoughts.

Sarah felt Greg's hand again at her throat, untying the silky tie around her neck. She almost felt saddened by its loss until she felt him laying it across her neck. Her hands were still confined so she watched helplessly as he lay the ends over her shoulders until they fell onto the tops of her ass cheeks. Unsure of what his next use of the tie was.

Greg grabbed the ends of the tie, instantly pulling Sarah into an arched position, and pushed an inch of his cock into her pussy. Greg watched as understanding dawned in Sarah's eyes as to the use of the tie now. He pulled her even tighter onto him, pushing another inch into her.

The ties were useful in controlling Sarah's movements and helped Greg to maintain control over her. Not that she could go far with her hands tied in front of her, but Greg wanted her to know he could give her what she needed, but only on his terms.

Her body strained over him, her breasts riding high on her chest and her creamy throat exposed around the tie. Her pussy lips pulled at his head, her hips urgently moving, the rest of her desperate to feel his cock impale her. She used all the leverage she could get and pushed her hips down managing to gain yet another inch of him. It wasn't enough and Sarah moaned in frustration.

Knowing Sarah was near the breaking point, Greg teased her and pulled his cock out until only the head was inside of her. Grinding his hips up in an effort to show her his straining need Greg plunged his cock farther into her pussy but still not all the way. Raw heat emanated from his cock deep into her core and warmed her from the inside out.

And still he held out, not pushing or responding to Sarah's urgent movements. He let his cock throb and pulsate inside of her warm pussy, feeling the walls collapse around him. Feeling her pussy reaching for more and her body quivering in desire.

He pushed his hips up again, this time impaling Sarah with his cock, the full length and weight of him embedded in her. He pulled on the tie and forced even more of his cock inside of her. Using the tie to guide her hips, he pulled back and forced her down, then let up and forced her to ride up the length of him. Ensuring her wet clit would rub against his coarse pubic hair in the process. Sarah had never been taken like this before. The raw need to feel Greg at her core was overwhelming and the sensations racking her body were unlike any she had ever experienced. The scene taking place in front of her eyes didn't seem real. Looking down at their joined bodies, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. The silky tie wrapped around her neck, her nipples hardened into nubs, and wetness seeping from her pussy and onto Greg. If it wasn't for the pulsing convulsions taking place inside of her, Sarah could almost believe this was happening to someone else.

As if to bring her back into focus, Greg pulled her down until his cock was fully engulfed in her. Pushing against her womb and stretching her walls to the limit.

"Yes, oh God, Greg, yes!" Sarah cried, rolling her hips around and using her bound hands to hold her steady. Nothing had ever felt this good, this complete.

Greg grabbed her hips and the ties in his hands and set a slow rocking rhythm. First pulling her down and rocking deep into her core, then releasing his hold on the ties but not her hips, he pulled her up, grinding his length into her.

"Sarah," Greg moaned, "I want you to give me that pussy. I want you to feel me throbbing inside of you. I need you to understand that you're mine. Now and forever. These ties are only temporary but I want the memory of my cock to live in your mind forever."

His words set off a maelstrom of emotions in Sarah, her body reacting to the gruffly spoken words. Her pussy tightened around him and seemed to pull even more of him inside of her. Her head dropped back as she gripped Greg's body between her thighs and rode down onto him harder.

"Squeeze that pussy for me again Sarah. I need to feel you milking me. I want to feel your cum gushing over my cock. Squeeze for me, Sarah, squeeze." Greg's voice was garbled, the effort to hold back taking its toll.

His tone was Sarah's undoing. Her pussy tightened again, the convulsions racking her walls and pushing her over the edge and almost taking him with her. She curled over him, taking his thrusts deep into her.

"Ohhhhh, Oh my god, Greg! Oh my god" Sarah screamed as she came on Greg.

Greg's rhythm increased as she came, his cock fucking her deeper and taking more of her pussy. His hunger for her not yet satisfied, he didn't stop until her pussy was swollen around him again.

"Cum for me again Sarah! Now! I know you have another one in you." Greg's voice was raw, filled with lust and something else, something dark and sinister.

Hearing the command he had given and knowing his eyes were watching her body, absorbing her every move, the way her hips bucked, the way her body curled over his, Sarah obeyed his command. Every fiber of her being screamed at the intense pleasure coursing through her body. Her body involuntarily tried to push Greg out, tightening around him even more as he intended.

His cock swelled and pulsated violently, filling the tight space to it's capacity and still he wasn't satisfied. He pulled on the tie around her neck, forcing her to arch her back and offer more of herself to him. He pushed his body deeper into Sarah, grinding his hips harder into hers, in at attempt to feel more of that sweet hot wetness around him.

"This pussy is mine Sarah. Do you hear me? It's mine. I don't ask to take what's mine Sarah. This is mine and don't forget it." Greg slammed into her as if to prove his point, driving all thoughts from her mind as his body filled hers. Her pussy swelled around him, milking his rigid cock, and forcing the head to swell even more.

Sarah knew she would never forget Greg's words. Her body would never forget his branding of her. And her eyes would never forget his body under hers, his legs straining to hold his position and the look of wild abandon in Greg's eyes as he spilled his seed deep into her.

Greg's moans of pleasure drove her mindless thrusts and she rode his body as if her life depended on it. Her pussy filled to capacity with Greg's cum, Sarah screamed as yet another orgasm shook her body. This time her pussy coated Greg over and over again. His thickness swelling in tempo with her convulsions and filling her pussy with their cum.

Sarah collapsed on top of Greg, her body used up and exhausted from the thorough fucking he had just given her. She was confused at the way she had reacted. She had never imagined the dark pleasures that existed between a man and a woman. She only knew she needed more of Greg. No other man would do.

Tired to the point of exhaustion Sarah closed her eyes and rested on Greg's body, slipping into a deep sleep almost immediately.

Greg smiled down at the mass of hair covering his chest, the soft way Sarah's body was covering his and the trusting way she slept. He had just shown her what it meant to belong to a man, but he knew that ultimately he belonged to her.

Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers
12