Sarah's Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
A little teaser before the battle.
4.3k words
4.82
67.5k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic shifted in the hard airplane seat wincing as the movement caused a flare of pain to burn through his side. Muttering a curse he reached for the latch to tilt the seat back alleviating only a small amount of his pain. Normally the wound would have healed within hours of receiving it but for the fact that the blade that sliced through his flesh was made of silver. Silver and lycanthrope did not mix. Hence, it was now going on the beginning of the third day since Sarah had been taken and while most of the wound was healed the deepest part was still knitting back together.

He snarled at the memory. For three fucking days he'd paced back and forth waiting for his wound to heal while Braeden slept and hunted to replenish the blood he'd lost from his. Yet there was no denying their wounds could have been much worse which told Dominic their attacker had held back not intending to kill them but to give them a warning. A warning the enraged men had no intention of heeding. On the second day of their convalescence Dominic went back to the club and spoke with the bartender. Now he had a name. Sage. The name brought an immediate image of a face and a wealth of knowledge. Everyone in the preternatural world knew the man, knew of his exploits and his power. He was not to be underestimated. But then again both he and Braeden had their own reputations for ruthlessness and power. Sage would learn that first-hand, he had taken something from them, something that had become more precious than either had ever expected. He had taken their love and now they would get her back or die trying.

God, he prayed she was all right. Through their blood bond he knew she was alive but that was all the information he could. Sage had placed a powerful block around Sarah keeping them out of her mind and keeping her from sending thoughts to them. By Christ's blood, if even one hair on her beautiful head was harmed...

Out of the corner of his eyes Dominic saw one of the passengers staring at him with a look of horror on his face and he knew that his anger had bled into his eyes turning the once lighter brown into the deeper amber of his inner beast.

Turning his head away, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the headrest wishing he could sleep the rest of the way to Scotland like Dominic was, deep in the airplanes cargo hold, inside his coffin. He needed a diversion, something else to think about to ease his fear and anger.

As before the memory came to him with ease. Night had cloaked the outside world in darkness and he had just finished helping Sarah settle all her personal items she'd kept from her grandmother's home into their underground lair. Leaving her in her bath he took one of his own; a rather quick one that had him finished a good ten minutes ahead of her. Coaxing a fire in the big stone hearth in the living area he had settled onto one of a pair of loveseats that faced each other, his naked skin pulsating with need, his cock engorged and erect.

Braeden moved passed him on silent feet seating himself in the opposite loveseat. Like Dominic he too was naked, his rigid member pointing straight up. They sat there unspeaking, waiting for Sarah to appear.

She arrived as Dom had ordered her to be, hair unbound shrouding her nakedness, taut nipples peaking through the strands of hair in taunting invitation. His breath caught in his throat at the sudden surge of desire that tightened his muscles and caused his shaft to harden even further.

"Come to me." Braeden called to her waving with his hand where he wished her to stand.

Dominic sank deeper into the cushions eyes following as Braeden's hands began a slow foray up the soft flesh at the back of Sarah's calves, around and around in small, lazy circles, reaching the sensitive flesh behind her knees where he delicately applied his blunted nails. Her soft gasp and ensuing shudder sent a bolt of heat snaking down his spine to pool like quicksilver in his balls.

Fingers dug tenderly into the plump cheeks of her ass, squeezing once and then once more before the left hand raised and lowered in a quick slap. A breathy feminine moan of pleasure whispered through the air mingling with Dom's rumbling growl of approval. Left behind was a rosy pink handprint. Braeden continued upward across the smooth expanse of skin above her waist and into the auburn tresses where he clutched at them, pulling backward with a firm grip, forcing Sarah's head back. Releasing her hair, he ordered her to turn around.

Eyes heavy with passion met Dom's. His heart shuddered then picked up speed. Christ, he loved watching her body come alive to another man's hands. Being separate from the physical contact gave a sordid bite to the lovemaking that had his senses reeling. It was both pleasure and torment in alternating waves. His hand moved to his rock hard cock of its own volition, gripping it tightly. Now they were both entranced, he with Braeden's hands moving casually up her shaking thighs and Sarah's on his own hand as it slid leisurely up and then down his cock.

Fingers splayed over her stomach, Braeden formed a V with his pinkies meeting just above the light downy hair. Parting through the hair, he continued downward relentless in his pursuit until he reached the throbbing kernel of flesh just above her weeping vagina. At the underside of the hard nubbin he stopped, pausing just long enough for Sarah to tense up before firmly flicking upward.

"God!" She cried out, hands clutching at Braeden's arm, nails digging in as her back arched and her legs shook. Her breasts broke free from the cloud of hair covering them, the nipples straining towards Dom.

"Son of a bitch!" He groaned, his unoccupied hand lowering to his balls to knead and pull at the full sacs causing a sensation of pleasure/pain that added to his nearly overloading desire.

Braeden whispered something Dominic couldn't quite hear but by the darkening of Sarah's eyes and her hitched breath he could guess what it was. Braeden liked to shock his partner with some of his darker fantasies, sometimes he whispered of tying his partner up and other times he would speak of his desires to watch his current favorite making love with another woman. And still others each more wicked then the next. Dom never did find out which way he had chosen to go.

Hesitating slightly, Sarah lowered herself onto Braeden's lap draping her left leg over his left thigh and her right leg over his other so that she lay open to his touch and Dominic's eyes. There was vulnerability in Sarah's movements as she tried to hide her body from compelling eyes only to be halted by roughened hands pulling her backward, molding her to the male body at her back so that her body was displayed stretched out in a long line of luscious female skin.

Dom murmured his approval drinking in the sight and scent of reluctant female arousal. It whetted his appetite making the throbbing in his balls that much sweeter. Taking another deep, deep breath he let the subtle nuances seep into his brain until he felt drunk by them.

Braeden held her securely allowing her no movement without his permission. Draped as she was he could touch her anywhere he pleased, see her breasts rise and fall with each gasping breath and lower down just a hint of the wetness caused by her arousal. With his cheek pressed to hers he spoke to her in a low, throaty voice that had her pussy clenching in reaction, "You are so very beautiful, my little darling. You're skin is like the softest silk. I want to run my hands all over it. I want to cup your exquisite breasts and cherish them with my mouth. My ears long to hear those sexy little noises you make when I lick your clit. My cock hardens at the thought of your screams as I push into the moist velvet waiting for me hear." His fingers had lowered as he spoke lingering at each point of her body until he reached her pussy where he deliberately slid one finger inside her tight sheathe, collecting the wetness on his finger and withdrawing to hold it up before her eyes.

"See how wet you are, my darling. Wet for me, wet for Dom. Shall I show him how thickly you coat my finger?" He waited for her hesitant nod and then held his finger aloft turning it this way and that so that the meager illumination provided by the fire glinted off the moisture.

Dom could only lick his lips remembering her taste.

Sarah looked away from the heated depths of Braeden's eyes unable to watch as he brought the wetted finger to his mouth and cleaned the taste of her passion from it. Her hands tightened on the grip of the armrest, her lower body lurching forward as his thick groan tickled her inner ear.

The cleaned and still wet finger moved towards her breasts where Braeden drew lazy circles coating the nipple with the wetness from his mouth before thumb and finger met to pluck at the puckered bud. Fire sparked and then set to sizzling. Sarah's head fell back her moan of pleasure sounding loud in the silence of the room. Things were moving much faster than her inexperience could cope with. Her rather dull sex life left her completely unprepared for two domineering males completely focused in the pleasure they derived from her body and on giving her rapture in return. God, she'd probably end up catatonic before they were through with her. She couldn't even muster up a protest as the thought slid through her mind.

Fingers speared through her cunt jolting her from her thoughts. Sarah was somewhat surprised to see her own hand covered by Braeden's between her thighs.

"Look at Dominic, baby. See how much harder you've made him by touching yourself. He loves to watch a woman bring herself to orgasm. You want to please him don't you?" Her cheek brushed his as she nodded. "Good girl. Play with your pussy, darling. Go slow and easy but make sure you don't take your eyes from his cock and when his strokes increase in speed so must your own hand."

His control held tightly in check Dom continued the slow, roaming motion up and down his cock grimacing as Sarah's hand mirrored his own. Her fingers parted the wet folds, pausing to barely pierce her vaginal opening and then wandering back up. Her clit slid through the V formed between index and middle finger the hardened bud swelling as her fingers closed around it. Passion created a slick channel for the taut flesh to glide through with each up and down motion.

"God. Sarah." Dom gasped out. He couldn't stop himself, immediately increasing the speed of his hand, his desire to watch her come paramount. The beast inside him howled with the need to plunge deep inside her body, to come until her body drained him of the last ounce of seminal fluid. His iron will fought his animal nature demanding that it back down. His desire to control how he took her beating his inner beast until it lay submissive in a dark corner of his physique.

Braeden kept up a constant seductive whispering as Sarah matched Dominic's pace, his dark hungry words feeding her frenzy. "Fuck. Sarah. Look what you're doing. I've never seen Dom so hard. Christ, I've never been this hard before. I can't wait to fuck that pretty pussy of yours. Just thinking of how tight and wet you'll be makes my head spin." His hands clenched on her hips and beneath her ass she felt his cock twitch in reaction. "You have no idea how much I want you right now. I can smell your arousal; I can taste it on the tip of my tongue with each breath I take. We need you to come for us, darling. See, even Dominic is ready for your screams."

Sarah opened her eyes straining to see through the haze covering her eyes. She blinked once and then once more clearing her eyes. A sharp cry strangled in her throat. Dominic looked at her with glowing ravenous eyes, the heat nearly burning her skin where his eyes roamed. When his eyes finally came to rest on hers he allowed the one word needed for her sanity to growl from between his lips. "Come."

That one word sent her orgasm splintering outwards from the depths of her soul setting her free with earth-shattering intensity. Her fingers rubbed furiously against her clit coaxing forth waves of pleasure that swamped her nerve endings leaving them sizzling and yearning for more. Her cry of ecstasy drowned out the tortured moans of both men and her body shook with the force of her orgasm. Without thinking her hips aided her climax, rocking back and forth coaxing the pleasure higher until she was left limp in Braeden's arms, desperately gulping air into her starving lungs.

Such glorious beauty taut with pleasure, pale flesh quivering before him left Dom totally captivated. High piercing cries of rapture bathed his sensitive skin, drowning him with an overwhelming need to join her in ecstasy, beseeching his beast to come forth and mate. But this night of lovemaking was not for his beast, but for himself and his human needs. His harsh, strangled groan signaled the oncoming of his release. But before it could break free he gripped the base of his cock squeezing hard just as the first scalding explosion of pleasure danced through his body. Hand jerking up and down his dry cock, Dom allowed his mind to shut down and let the orgasm take him to a place he rarely got to visit, a place free of the urgent needs and wants of his beast where his human side was dominant. One last pump of his hand triggered another surge racing through his cock. With a final groan he released his shaft, now even harder than before, and closed his eyes, a very satisfied smile on his face.

Braeden waited out the slow minutes for Dom and Sarah to recover patiently. The wait wasn't that much of a hardship after all. He spent the time running his hands over Sarah's silken flesh, cupping her breasts and plucking at the nipples, delighted when he received a shivery moan for his troubles. Against his cheek the pulse in her neck beat slowly and as his hands continued their foray that pulse quickened heating her blood and bringing its scent to his nostrils. Deep breaths taunted his senses, lengthening his incisors in readiness. Only iron will kept him from plunging his teeth here and now, he would have his taste later when his cock was buried deep inside the heated velvet of her pussy and her screams vibrated against his lips as he fed from her.

"Mm." Sarah moaned. Braeden's masterful touch fired her blood in no time, sending liquid flames licking along her skin all headed in one direction, straight to her weeping pussy. Rough hands cupped her breasts kneading firmly, pinching her nipples until they were rock hard nubs throbbing at the barest touch. His right hand slid down between her thighs, foraging through the slick folds until it reached her vaginal opening, his index finger thrusting inside with one swift push. "Oh yes!" She screamed pressing down to achieve maximum depth.

Braeden curved his finger to drag across pulsing tissue with such effectiveness that he soon had Sarah begging. "Harder!" She screamed and Braeden gave did as commanded. "More!" She sobbed and he added another finger.

Her cries of passion grew, coming one on top of the other raging through his head making it pound with the need to take her. "Damn. You're so fucking tight. I've got to have you, baby. Lean forward." He urged her forward with a hand at her back and grabbed his cock with the other. His breath hissed to a stop as his cock came into contact with the warm wetness leaking from her pussy. Baring his teeth, he wrapped an arm around her waist using his hold to urge her down, the head of his shaft pressing forward as the surrounding muscle surrendered, giving way to his dominance.

"Son of a bitch!" He groaned dropping his head forward to rest against her back. "That's it, baby! More! Take more!" He needed inside, to be surrounded by her clutching heat more than he needed air to breathe. Unable to stop himself, Braeden lunged forward burying himself to the hilt and causing them both to cry out their approval.

Murmured sound beckoned at her ear. Absorbed by the sensations pulsating throughout her body it took Sarah a few moments to acknowledge the voice speaking to her. Opening her eyes she saw Dom in front of her. "Naughty, naughty girl. Did I give you permission fuck? No, I don't believe I did. But there you sit with Braeden's cock inside that delectable little pussy. Now what am I going to do about your disobedience? I know let's try this I'll give you permission to pleasure yourself with Braeden's hard cock but you have to do something for me." Taking that extra step, Dominic was able to brush the tip of his cock gently against Sarah's lips. "Suck it, naughty girl. Open your mouth and take it inside and if at any time your attention wanders I'll order Braeden to stop and you won't get any more until I give him permission to move."

She didn't hesitate, opening her full lips and enveloping Dom in such pleasurable heat that his knees trembled and a loud, torturous groan escaped through clenched teeth. Immediate suction had his hands curling into fists with such pressure that each knuckle was a vivid white against the rest of his tanned skin. Her mouth drew back slowly leaving a trail of wetness that cooled instantly adding another sensation into the mix. A low pop echoed like a gunshot through the blood draining from his brain as Sarah released his cock and attacked the twin sacs below.

Sarah cupped the bulging orbs in her hand holding them aloft so she could run her tongue up the seam that separated them before drawing first one and them the other into her mouth. Paying special attention she applied just the right amount of suction to cause a tingle of pain that had Dom gripping her hair tightly in his grasp and whispering dark, hungry words for more. Returning to his abandoned cock, she closed her lips around the tip and pushed downward keeping her lips firm and tight to give added pressure.

"Oh fuck!" Dom groaned. Throwing his head back he breathed heavily through the pleasure rippling up his shaft. There was no way he was going to be able to last much longer. Already he could feel his balls drawing up inside his body. Opening his eyes he looked at Braeden and mouthed at him to hurry.

Braeden resumed his thrusting, powering his cock deep into Sarah's grasping pussy with such force that his own desperation was made known. Her silken tissues pulled at his shaft with each down stroke and her whimpering moans blasted his ears with each upstroke. Friction so strong and pure burned every inch of him making his cock twitch as he pushed in eliciting a delighted moan from Sarah. Braeden grabbed at her hips, his arm muscles bunched as he pulled her body down onto his cock moaning as his orgasm arose to the peaking point.

Assailed in every direction, raw pleasure screamed through Sarah, shooting outward from her pussy with a fury that left her gasping for breath while another kind of pleasure was created by the thick shaft that burrowed into her mouth leaving her tongue tingling as the ridges of flesh slid over it. Every part of her soul yearned for her men's release. She wanted to feel it thick on her tongue, delicious and tangy, and hear Dom's cries of rapture. She wanted to feel Braeden's cum liberated from his body into hers while he shuddered underneath her, his arms wrapped tightly around her for support. Redoubling her efforts Sarah closed her hand over the exposed area of Dominic's cock. Gripping him firmly she slid her hand up and down the slick skin urging his passions higher and sending his orgasm racing for the summit.

"Oh God, baby! Just like that! Your mouth feels so fucking amazing! Don't stop baby, please don't stop!" Dominic opened his eyes the need to watch his beloved take him paramount. Lips red from the force of his thrusting took his girth eagerly, her tongue flicking along his length, as she pulled backward. He could see her throat expand as she took him deep the back of her throat rippling over the tip as she swallowed. Passion glazed eyes looked up at him in supplication, yearning for the taste of him. He could deny her no longer. "Here it comes, baby! Are you ready for my cum? Yes? Take it then and don't miss a drop! Fuck! Unh!" Dom ceased his movements holding himself still within the gripping vacuum of her mouth. His toes curled and his legs shook as one of the most powerful orgasms of his life tore up his spine, boiled through his nuts and jetted from his cock. Each mind-numbing spurt had his back arching and his hips rocking sending his shaft further into Sarah's mouth bathing the back of her throat with his essence. Pale amber eyes latched onto Sarah's throat as she swallowed each shot of cum.

12