Sarah's Fascination Pt. 04

Story Info
We go on holiday and meet Sarah's parents, WoW.
12.6k words
4.58
18.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
240 Followers

This is the fourth story of the 'Sarah's fascination' trilogy and by far the most sexually explicit, particularly in the latter stages. All of their previous sexual escapades referred to can be found in the earlier stories. I hope you enjoy reading it and as always, votes, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. X

*****

We were getting the 7am flight to Faro and were both weary, having been up late the night before and then up early to travel to the airport. It was only just after five but the traffic was building up already.

"How you doing?" I asked, turning to look at Sarah.

"Good, just tired."

"You looking forward to it?"

"I am. Once we get through the bloody airport and are on the plane I'll perk up a bit; it'll feel like we're on holiday."

I smiled and leant over and kissed her, and promptly got hooted from the car behind, the traffic having moved off in front of me. We both laughed as we drove off, getting hooted had cheered us up a bit.

The evening before had been strained, partly because of the hassle of packing at the last minute but mainly because of the strange, unfamiliar mood that Sarah was in. Any comments I made or questions I asked were met with sarky, snapped replies. I could have asked her what was bothering her but I had a fairly good idea what the problem was and wanted to get my own head around it first.

At Sarah's request I had spent the previous afternoon posing nude for a group of students she taught photography to. I took a bit of convincing but once the session started I had thoroughly enjoyed it, finding it both liberating and incredibly erotic. Therein lay the problem, I think.

Over the nine months we had been together Sarah had changed me; from a staid, fairly conservative character to a much more outgoing, adventurous one; bringing out my exhibitionist side along the way. We now spent much of our time at home in the nude, Sarah photographing me regularly and even making me the star of her successful photographic exhibition; where there were two whole rooms filled with pictures of cocks; big, small, black, white, every type. She had convinced me, along with herself, to go naked in public, and we had had incredibly hot sexual encounters with her two wild sisters.

Throughout all of this we had grown closer and more in love, planning to get married the following year. Sarah's mantra was that love was a special thing between two people but that sexuality and nudity were the most natural, beautiful things in the world, to be enjoyed and embraced. It was the way she was brought up and she totally believed it. I was way behind her but catching up fast, embracing this new attitude and lifestyle, which brings us to the previous afternoon.

The students, both male and female had taken it in turns posing me and then either individually or as a group photographing me. They were very good, had great ideas and the session had become increasing sexual, no touching, just highly erotic and sexually charged. A chemistry and connection had developed between me and one or two of the students and I think this was what bothered Sarah, she was jealous. A bit of me wanted to cuddle her and to tell her not to be silly, I loved and wanted no one but her. Another bit of me wanted to repeat her mantra, it was the most natural thing, enjoy it. This bit won out and I decided to say nothing and give her time.

We were both a bit perkier on the plane, Sarah even having a glass of wine at eight o'clock in the morning as a way of marking the fact that we were on holiday and could relax. I was nervous about meeting Sarah's parents as anyone would be meeting their future parents in law for the first time, but I was also looking forward to it. The picture I had built up in my head from asking Sarah about them and from the way Sarah and her sisters spoke was one of eccentricity and love. One thing I did know for certain was that as wild as Sarah and her sisters could be, they were also very solid, grounded, decent, loving individuals and most of that must be down to their parents.

They met us in the arrivals hall, first giving Sarah lot's of hugs and kisses and then turning to me, her mum giving me a big hug and saying,

"Michael, wonderful to meet you, I've heard so much about you."

And her father shaking me firmly by the hand, "Michael old chap, wonderful to meet you at last." This was going ok so far.

I also had pictures in my head of how they would look physically, particularly her mum, from what Sarah and her sisters had said. Sarah supposedly getting her boyish figure and flat chest from her father whilst the girls got their big boobs and shapely butts from their mother. What I saw looking back at me were two healthy, tanned people, late forties/early fifties I guessed and both smiling widely, obviously happy to meet us. Her father was a couple of inches shorter than me, just under six foot or so. He was trim, wore a nice polo shirt and smart shorts. Her mother was around five five, wore a summer dress that just came to her knees and was as the girls described her, womanly. Large boobs and hips accentuating her smallish waist, showing that she, like her husband was in good shape. They looked like what I knew they were; two happy, reasonably affluent middle aged people.

I sat and mainly listened in the car, as Sarah and her parents caught up. Much of what was said was already known, it just sounds different person to person rather than over the phone. Her father had owned a small engineering firm but had sold it to two of his managers once he knew none of his children were interested in it, they retained him in an advisory role, it didn't take much time and paid for his golf memberships, he said. Her mother had never worked formally, working at bringing up the kids instead. Now they were all grown and they had money behind them they had decided to spend their time relaxing and concentrating on their 'other interests.' This mention of 'other interests' brought laughter all around, I just smiled, not really having a clue what they were on about.

We arrived at what looked like a relatively new, large villa.

"It looks lovely mummy, but I will miss the old place." Sarah said, having spent most of her childhood holidays at their previous villa.

"Wait till you see the pool and the view, you'll soon forget about it," Her mother said. "And besides all the local boys you used to flash your arse and fanny at have all moved or got married." They all laughed, I just stood there bemused, although not completely surprised.

"I'll just have to find some new ones to flash at, won't I." Sarah said, winking at me and blowing a kiss.

We went through the large living room and kitchen, out to the back "Wow!" "Wow!" We both said. There was a large patio, surrounded by well maintained gardens and a large infinity pool, affording uninterrupted views of the land below and the sea beyond.

"I was thinking that we should have a lie down, but now I've seen this I think we should just jump in instead, what do you think?"

"Definitely." I Said, "I'll just go and get my trunks on."

Sarah looked at me, raising an eyebrow as if to say 'Really?' "No trunks here lover boy." She said, her hand beginning to unbutton my trousers. I motioned over my shoulder at her parents 'what about them'

"Don't be such a prude, get them off."

We both stripped and got in the cold water, invigorating and a nice relief from the already hot sun. We swam and messed about. The only time I remembered I was naked was when Sarah put her legs around my waist, by dick going hard and trying to find a way into her, seemingly all by itself.

"Dirty man." Sarah laughed.

"Nothing to do with me, talk to the fella down there."

"Hey you two, there's drinks and snacks here whenever you're ready."

I'd nearly forgotten where we were, I looked over and there was Jane, Sarah's mother, stood at the table, naked, arranging the snacks, beyond her was Dave, Sarah's father, lying naked on a lounger, reading the paper. They both seemed to have an all over tan so maybe this was there 'other interest.' Sarah saw me staring "Do you think I have a yummy mummy?"

I thought about the politically correct 'they're both very attractive people' but settled for the honest, "Yes, very yummy."

"I think you have a thing for older women, mummy today, Joyce yesterday." Sarah said, mockingly.

"I think I have a thing for all women." I said, pulling Sarah closer to me, this time trying to enter her.

"Ouch! This is very small and tight at the moment and that is very hard and big at the moment, it won't fit." Sarah said in a school teachery voice, demonstrating with her hands by making a closed circle with her forefinger and trying to put her other thumb through it. We both got into kinks of laughter.

"Shall we get out?" Sarah asked.

Signaling to my hard on, I said, "I think I'd better swim around some more."

"They won't mind, in fact they might enjoy it." She looked at me, a wicked grin forming on her lips, almost challenging me. Finally she kissed me and said, "See you in a mo."

I watched as she got out, water glistening on her naked skin; god she was gorgeous, and doing nothing to help my engorged state.

When I was satisfied that my hard on had receded enough, I got out of the pool and walked quickly over to join Sarah and her mum at the table, slightly uncomfortable with the three pairs of eyes that followed me.

"The food looks lovely Jane, thank you." I sat down.

"It's only a few little things, I know they don't give you much on the plane anymore and we won't have lunch till about two. The Collins' are coming over for lunch and to meet you both, they're going to stay for the afternoon and then we'll go to our club together tonight."

Sarah had a cheeky smile on her face, "Where's your club tonight mum?"

"The Bradshaws I think, it is the Bradshaws isn't it darling?"

"Yes it's the Bradshaws." Dave said, sauntering over to join us, his wedding tackle dangling freely between his legs.

I'd been following the conversation and it was only as Dave walked over that whole situation struck me. I was sat naked with what I hoped would be my future in laws. I wasn't uncomfortable with it, at least not whilst I was sat down. A bit of my brain was saying this is a bit weird but another, stronger thought was telling me that these are lovely people, obviously happy in what they're doing and I should just go with the flow, relax and enjoy it.

The food was a selection of local breads, dips and olives and as we ate the conversation continued. The Collins' were old friends who had lived in Portugal for years; Sarah hadn't met them in a long time and was looking forward to doing so. I followed the conversation more than joined in and took the opportunity whenever Dave or Jane were speaking to look at them. Dave, although relatively tall had a slight frame, a bit of a bean poll when he was young I imagined. He looked like he did some weights and that combined with the natural thickness of age gave him a good, well proportioned body. Unusually I found myself thinking of his penis and the sight I'd just had of it. It was flaccid, but even at that it seemed quite small. I then remembered the picture of it in Sarah's exhibition, it seemed out of place amongst many of the other cocks on display, but it had produced Sarah and her siblings, so good luck to it.

Jane also looked like she used the gym, and I thought that if they went later in the week that I might go with them. Whenever she moved her arms you could see definition in her shoulders; and her upper arms, whilst carrying that bit of fat at the back that is the bane of many women, looked strong and had tone to them. With the height of the table I could see from her belly button up, I have no ideas about size but her boobs were large and given that she was around fifty years old and had four children, they were in very good shape. They obviously sagged a bit, but her general fitness and upright posture meant that they stuck out from her rib cage at the bottom, her large nipples pointing outwards rather than down.

I looked at Sarah, she was a different person from the one sat next to me in the car a few hours previous. The combination of the swim, meeting her parents and the hot sun on her skin meant that she was glowing and radiant. Every time she smiled, or made any expression for that matter, I felt my heart skip and melt a bit. I loved her so much that it sometimes felt painful, as if my wanting, longing, and needing could never possibly be fulfilled.

My trance was broken by Jane standing to clear the table, I looked up and saw her boobs bouncing, so decided to look down, but was then staring at her shaven pussy; it must be a family trait I thought, smiling to myself.

"I'll help you clear away." I said, beginning to stand. As I did so Jane leant over to pick up some of the cutlery near me.

"Shit!"

She straightened up, a grin on her face; both index fingers pointing to her chest. Her right tit was covered in oily humus, her tit having plopped in it as she leant forward. We all laughed. I was still sat in my chair and was the first to offer a serviette.

"Thank you Michael, at least there's one gentleman here."

"Don't look at me, I was too busy taking in the view." Laughed Dave, we all joined in.

Jane slowly wiped the mess off her boob, paying particular attention to her nipple, or so it seemed to me. This was all funny and light hearted, but being the dog I am I felt an unwanted stirring in my nether regions. I must have the most readable face in the world because Sarah always seemed to know when it was happening.

"You gonna help mum clear up?"

A number of thoughts flashed through my mind. 1. I had already said I'd help clear up so couldn't back out. 2. I had a semi erection, leaving me with a sizeable dick. 3. We were there for nine days so they were bound to see me aroused at some point, might as well get it over and done with. 4. I'd always known I had a larger than average penis and was secretly proud of it; but since I had met Sarah and had embraced a naturist and exhibitionist lifestyle, it had often become a focal point, bringing with it often unwanted attention and embarrassment. 5. What the fuck was I complaining about, get over yourself, as my mother used to tell me when i was complaining about nothing. 6. Wasn't it the thing that had attracted Sarah to me in the first place, her wanting to see it, feel it and photograph it?

That took a lot longer to write than to think and I stood up, my dick bouncing and swaying a bit as I did so. Dave was the first to say anything.

"You have a fine todger there old boy, must keep the girls coming back."

"It's certainly working with this one." I said, looking at Sarah and smirking, getting a dirty look in return.

"Sadie had mentioned you had a big one but that's more impressive than I was expecting." Said Jane

"It's not even finished, it can grow much more, can't it Michael." Said Sarah, gleefully getting her own back.

This sort of talk can have one of two effects, it can either make you shrink and shrivel or as was most often the case with me, it can stimulate you. I decided to take the proverbial bull by the horns and talk about it myself.

"Yes I have a big dick, it is what it is, it works the same way as any other dick, that is to say, of its own volition." They were polite enough to laugh at my shit joke. "Dave, I look at you and see a man who has kept himself in great shape, moreover you've had a successful career and helped bring up four great children, three of whom I've met."

"And had sex with." Quipped Sarah, herself and her parents thinking it very funny. I gave her my best death stare before regaining my composure and saying.

"That's only because the fourth ones a boy." I felt like putting my thumb to my nose and blowing a raspberry, this was mad stuff.

"Jane, you and Dave have welcomed me into you beautiful home and made me feel very welcome and I really appreciate that. I look at you and I see the beautiful mother of three beautiful daughters." I paused for effect. "And whilst we're talking about big dicks and alike I have to say you have a great pair of tits and now that you've stood up, I can see you have a really great arse as well." It was my turn to get a laugh and as a bonus Jane stuck her chest out and put her hands on her hips, Mae West style, very fetching.

"What I'm trying to say is that we all have things to admire and look at and I'll certainly be looking at yours, so feel free to look at mine." More smiles

"Sarah, every time I look at you my heart skips a beat; I think you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. You have my heart and my head forever. You have taught me more about myself than I ever thought I'd know and made me laugh more than I ever thought possible. I love you."

"Bravo old chap, well said. But I still think you have a very impressive todger." Said Dave; we all burst out laughing.

"Those plates won't clear themselves." Sarah eventually said. I picked up as much as I could and followed Jane to the Kitchen, making it very obvious that I was admiring her arse as we walked, getting a playful wiggle of the hips in payment.

Jane suggested she'd show us around the rest of the villa before letting us have a little nap, seeing as we were up so early. It really was very impressive, four bedrooms and its own reasonably equipped gym, which helped to explain their fitness. As we were getting back to the main living area Jane pointed to a closed door,

"And that's the play room." It was only afterwards that I thought 'they don't have any small children'.

We were laid on the bed, both tired but a little too wired to sleep.

"Did you mean all the things you said outside?"

"What about your mum having a great pair of tits and arse, of course I did."

Sarah just looked serious.

"Of course I meant it, I adore you and want to spend my whole life with you."

"Thank you." We kissed and kissed and then kissed some more.

"Where did that big speech come out of, I've never heard you speak like that before.'

"I don't know, it must have been brewing for a while. Yes I have a big dick but it's not the fucking be all and end all of everything. I know you like it, and I love that. I know you like being naked and having me naked and showing off my dick, even when it embarrasses me. I can live with that and in fact enjoy all the messing about. And lets be honest I've had some incredible sex and erotic moments because of it and because of you. Thank you, I love the way you make me feel and the way you allow me to feel."

I'd run out of things to say and we just lay there, cuddling and holding each other tight.

"There's just one thing."

"What?" I asked.

"It's not a dick."

"What is it?"

"It's a very impressive todger."

We both cracked up laughing.

""What is it with your father, all the 'old mans' and 'old chaps' and 'todgers'

"Don't ask me I haven't got a fucking clue, it's like he's regressed two hundred years since he retired, living in a completely different era." We both laughed again before falling into sleep.

Jane knocked on our door just before two,

"Wakey, wakey you two, the Collins' will be here soon and lunch won't be long."

Sarah jumped up and headed for the shower, I went to follow but she shut the door on me.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because I want to have a shower without you and your impressive todger getting in the way." Impressive todger had quickly become the buzz phrase.

"How about if I promise to just sit and watch you shower."

"Promise?"

"Scouts honour."

Sarah opened the door, "Were you in the scouts?"

"No, but I once kissed a girl guide."

"Fool."

I sat and watched Sarah soaping herself, thoroughly enjoying the show.

Biggalute
Biggalute
240 Followers