Sarah's First Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis was much thicker than I realised and he forced the walls of my pussy wide apart as he slowly but purposefully pushed his huge cock into me. My seemingly tiny hands on his waist tried unsuccessfully to hold him back as the unstoppable force of this man continued to impale me with his thick shaft. He stopped at my sudden intake of breath and I pulled his head down to kiss him.

"Take it slowly." I whispered. "Let me loosen up a bit first."

He got the message and stopped pushing, easing himself out of me slightly and then in again until I was relaxed enough to let him have his way. It did not take long for us to adjust to each other and very soon he began to build into his rhythm. It was a momentous feeling being fucked by this man! I felt absolutely helpless as his mass of solid muscle literally engulfed my tiny body, the force of his thrust took my breath away with every inward drive as his great thighs pounded into mine. His thick cock seemed to push deeper and deeper into me, my soft body yielding easily against every whim of this iron hard giant!

As I looked up at the great muscled torso weaving it's way back and fourth just inches from my face I was made acutely aware of the fact that this man could crush the life out of me so very easily, and every time I thought of the danger my body was stimulated with a surge of adrenalin making me urge him on all the more! I was becoming dizzy with the power emanating from him and my climax was building rapidly. I knew he was not far from coming himself as his rhythm increased and he was forcing himself into me as far as he could go. Through panted breath I started to scream out to him.

"Fuck me Tony! Fuck me!"

That was all the encouragement he needed! His speed and power increased until I thought he would rip me apart, the pleasure and pain he was inflicting on me was more than my body could possibly cope with and the unavoidable orgasm hit me like a runaway train!

The muscles of my vagina contracted around his embedded cock and my tiny frame wrapped itself around him as best I could. He reacted to me in the same instant pumping sheets of hot come deep into me, his thick cock pulsating as more and more of his come was forced inside my body. We were locked in a moment of stasis as we allowed our climax to run its course. He kept the pressure on me as my vagina went into spasm around his penis until slowly we relaxed.

I was still impaled on his cock and totally unable to move until he saw fit to withdraw from me. I again looked at his massive chest hovering just above my face and was truly thankful that he had managed to support his own weight throughout our entire session! Eventually he did pull out of me but as he did so he kissed me and said.

"The night is young Sarah, save a piece of yourself for me for later-on!"

I was still breathing heavily as Tony stood up and as he did so I felt a hand on each of my breasts.

I opened my eyes to see Kevin and Dave either side of me.

"You really are something else." Said Dave with a grin. "You are going to have such a good night!"

He offered me a drink that turned out to be a vodka and lemonade and I lifted myself up onto one elbow to take a sip.

Peter was now making his play and kneeling at my feet he rubbed my stockinged legs and simply said.

"Turn over Sarah."

I handed my drink back to Dave and did as I was ordered, then Peter playfully slapped my bottom saying.

"Come on Sarah. You know what I want!"

I obediently lifted myself up into the 'doggie' position and waited with anticipation for him to enter me, but before he did so Kevin worked his way under my face and offered his cock up to my mouth. I sank my lips over it happily and sucked on him with relish as I stroked his balls. I could feel Peter positioning himself behind me when Dave joined the fray, his hands squeezing and pinching at my breasts and nipples. I then felt Peter's hands take hold of my hips; he needed no help in guiding his cock into me as I could still feel Tony's come dripping out of my very lubricated hole! It felt delicious! Peter inserted the tip of his penis into me then pulled it out and rubbed it against my labia and clitoris, doing the same thing over and over again. Dave was squeezing my nipples really hard and I was so sensitised that I groaned with pleasure.

The three of them were working on me so well that I felt myself rushing headlong towards another orgasm so I let Kevin's cock slip from my mouth and told them so!

"Peter! Fuck me... Now!"

He obliged. I felt his penis gently push into the entrance to my vagina again and with a sudden ferocity he rammed his cock all the way home! I shuddered, holding my breath. If I'd had Kevin's cock in my mouth at that moment I may have done him some serious damage!

I had not yet fully recovered from Tony fucking me, and so an orgasm hit me so fast that it took even me by surprise! I forced myself back onto Peter's groin to hold him still for a moment as my vagina clamped onto his cock. Shaking uncontrollably I gasped for air letting the sensation flow through my body, but Peter had other ideas and he very firmly started to fuck me again! I was at boiling point but Peter had just started and I didn't know how on earth I was going to last him out. The truth was that I couldn't! I stopped him numerous times as more orgasms wracked my body but he just kept on going, fucking me in long easy strokes. At one time he did stop and pull out of me, only to turn me over and begin to fuck me again in the missionary position.

Peter was a real stud. He shagged me for ages and I came so many times that I lost count. When eventually he himself came that too seemed to continue on forever. I was fairly well out of it but I could feel the subtle urgency of his body as he began to tense up and force himself into me much harder. He lifted up onto his arms and pounded into me for all he was worth. I was already in the throws of another orgasm when he suddenly pulled out of me and a hot jet of his come shot onto my neck and breasts!

Holding himself up on one arm he wanked his throbbing cock over my pussy, sending thick streams of warm sticky semen onto my stomach and pubes! I have never seen so much come pump out of one person! I was covered in it. He continued to wank himself off until he squeezed the last drop from his penis, letting it drip into the crease of my labia and run down between my legs and covering my anus. He sat back smiling as he watched me rub his come into my body, my hands massaging it into my breasts, stomach and from my pubic mound into my sodden pussy.

I was now covered with semen inside and out, I was almost exhausted and I still had two of them yet to go!

This time they did let me have a very short rest though. Dave returned with my drink and I sat up and thanked him as I took it.

"Wow!" I said as I sipped my drink. "You guys are unbelievable!"

"And the best is yet to come." Dave replied smiling.

Kevin was sitting beside me and he leaned across to kiss me.

"I knew you would enjoy this." He said. "I know how you like a challenge."

He then proceeded to carefully take off my stockings and suspender belt. He put them out of the way and lay down beside me gently stroking my come soaked breasts.

We sat around completely naked chatting for a brief moment and Tony explained that he had only ever been to the Forest Gate club that one time, as he was a friend of one of the doormen.

"I was absolutely positive it was you that I saw there." He reiterated. "And when I saw you at the party tonight I couldn't believe it! What that girl did to you in front of all those people just stuck in my mind... And so did your face! Fortunately for me."

"And me!" I replied laughing.

Kevin and Dave had been caressing me the whole time when Kevin slipped his hand between my sodden legs and said.

"Okay, ready for round two darling?"

I was, now that I had got my breath back. I turned to Dave this time.

"Your turn I think!"

Dave was lying next to me, his penis just beginning to soften.

"I'll have to do something about that!"

I had admired Dave's cock earlier when it was fully hard; it was a monster! He and Kevin were easily the biggest two boys in the room, although not quite as thick as Tony's, they outshone him in length by a good two inches and Tony's was more than long enough to satisfy any woman as I could well testify!

I took hold of Dave's cock and kneeling beside him I licked my way up the shaft of his penis. It twitched as my warm tongue stimulated the sensitive nerve endings and quickly became rock hard as I covered it with my hot mouth sucking on it greedily.

Kevin was fingering me from behind and I continued to suck on Dave until he pulled my head away and motioned for me to sit on him.

I was not a pretty sight. In the soft light my breasts and stomach was glistening with Peter's spent semen, and inside I was still full of Tony's! Some had leaked out and my entire sexual area was dripping wet with a combination of both their come and mine. But nobody seemed to mind and I for one certainly didn't!

I loved it! I was so turned-on, feeling and looking like the lowest and cheapest form of whore they could lay their hands on! When in this kind of mood I will do almost anything and I had a lot more semen to drain out of these men yet!

I was really ready for Dave now! I lifted my leg across his thigh and lowered myself onto his penis. His cock was definitely as big as Kevin's if not more so as I could not lower myself all the way down onto him at first. I began slowly and rode on his long shaft like I was on a horse, letting his large cock probe deeper and deeper into me, allowing my vagina to stretch and adjust to it until I could swallow his entire penis into my body and press my pubic bone firmly against his. Dave's great organ filled me to capacity, pushing way up into my cervix, and I was amazed and a little in awe that I had managed to take it all in!

Kevin was caressing me at the same time, rubbing his hands all over my sensitive body and slowly driving me wild as he knelt beside us.

I picked up the pace as I warmed to my rhythm. I was so very highly aroused and the floodgates of my self-control had long since given up, so I should not have been surprised at how quickly I came as I ground myself down onto him. Dave's hand found it's way to my neck and he pulled my face towards his kissing me passionately. I began to ride on him again as he held me against his chest when I felt Kevin's fingertip slip easily into my anus. It felt so good that I was more than happy to let him continue, which he did by pushing it all the way in. My anus was well lubricated from all the come that had run out of me, and it felt wonderful riding Dave's powerful shaft with Kevin's finger invading my rear. I quickly realised that this was not enough for Kevin though as he straddled Dave's legs and began to position himself behind me.

My initial reaction was one of panic and I froze. I have had anal sex with Kevin many times and I really enjoy it, but I have never had both my holes filled and fucked at the same time! And the sheer size of these two men! Dave's great cock was already filling me to the brim and I knew that Kevin's cock was pretty much the same size!

I tried to sit up and tell Kevin not to go there, but Dave held me against his chest. He was holding me gently but firmly around the back of my neck. He kissed me and whispered.

"It's alright Sarah. I swear we won't hurt you."

So! It suddenly dawned on me that Kevin and Dave had planed this all along!

"Look, if you really want us to stop at any time we will." He promised. "Kevin said that you have wanted to try this for a long time."

"I have." I replied nervously. "But not with two cocks the size of yours!"

I paused for a moment and took a deep shuddering breath. My body felt great, I was impaled on Dave's cock and I had started to move up and down on him again involuntarily. Kevin's finger was still inserted into me from behind and that felt pretty good too. I buried my face into Dave's neck and in a voice more steady than I felt, I said.

"Okay! Fuck me, both of you!"

I closed my eyes and started to ride Dave with Vigour, knowing that when I was close to coming nothing really mattered to me anymore and I would be happy, even eager for them to have their way. Kevin knew this as well and he made wonderful use of his fingers as I warmed to my task.

He timed it perfectly. I was pumping myself up and down on Dave and just beginning to lose control when Kevin suddenly stopped me. I was shaking with the need to complete the orgasm that was about to erupt and just wanted them to DO something!! Kevin did! He pushed the tip of his cock against the entrance to my anus and holding my hips pushed it in about three inches. His cock entered me easily enough as his fingers had loosened me up and I was well lubricated with Tony and Peters come. But still, the effect it had on me was startling! All the sensitive nerve endings in my anus reacted at once! The muscles of my anal walls and vagina contracted at the same time with a crushing force! I held them both in a grip of steel as fireworks exploded in my head and the air rushed from my lungs. The orgasm that was teetering on the brink of my consciousness had smashed into the pit of my stomach sending tears to my eyes; my mind was a swirling vortex of confusion as the overwhelming mass of sensations coursed throughout my nervous system. My back arched and my head reared up emitting a long low moan! The two of them allowed me to expend some of the power of my orgasm but as soon as I started to relinquish my grip on their throbbing cocks they set to work again.

Dave, holding onto my thighs forced me to ride up and down on his shaft once more. Kevin behind me followed my movements exactly, but every time Dave drove me down onto his cock Kevin pushed his own into me a little further, the pain it caused quickly turning to pleasure as I adjusted to every new intrusion, until he had his entire cock in my anus and his groin was pressing right up against me. The pair of them stopped me from moving and began to take over both fucking me at their own pace and then gradually working together until they found a rhythmic pattern that suited them both. They then set about fucking me seriously with the obvious intent of giving me the biggest orgasm of my life! The ultimate sexual experience!

I can try to put into words what I felt, but I know that I will not be able to do my feelings justice! I was almost insane with the erotic thought of what was happening to me, I have never been so fulfilled by so much cock!

I could feel them both individually but I could also feel their two cocks rubbing against each other through the membranes of my anal and vaginal wall. All the muscles of my lower abdomen were working together now and when I squeezed one of them I squeezed both, giving pleasure to the two of them at the same time. I felt empowered and yet defenceless, knowing that I was trapped and helpless, pinioned by the two huge cocks buried deep into my body, and by two powerful men!

I was in more than ecstasy. I was floating on a wave of euphoria that I never wanted to end! Now in a constant state of orgasm my mind drifted away, giving itself over to a raw primeval instinct of basic need and lust! Somehow though, through the foggy haze of my consciousness I knew that the two of them were building to a climax as their joint efforts increased in pace and ferocity.

Someone knelt next to me masturbating furiously beside my face and I automatically took the end of his cock into my mouth and sucked on it like a woman possessed! I could already feel it twitching and knew that whoever it was, was about to come.

Kevin and Dave were reaching their peak also. I could clearly feel their two huge cocks pulsating in unison. They had somehow swollen even more as they prepared to deliver their load stretching my insides to the absolute limit!

My attention was rapidly brought back to the cock I was almost unconsciously sucking on, as a stream of thick spunk erupted into my mouth! It was hot and salty, pouring over my tongue and down into my throat. I sucked on his throbbing glans for all I was worth encouraging him to pump more of his semen into me. He pulled out of my mouth and shot the remainder onto my face as he wanked the last vestiges from his penis and wiped his cock onto my cheek.

I thought that I was beyond any kind of further climax, as the orgasm I was having when Dave and Kevin started to fuck both my holes had not left me and my body was in an ongoing state of exquisite orgasmic torture! But then I felt Dave's cock twitch violently, followed closely by Kevin's, then as one they both ejaculated into me! I could feel the force of their come, simultaneously pumping into my anus and vagina, filling what little space remained inside me to overflowing!!! The sheer driving power of their joint orgasm somehow lifted me to even greater heights, propelling my mind and body to an unimagined sexual intensity! The sensitive nerves in and around my anus and vagina were magnified a thousand times over by the two huge pulsating cocks assaulting me and I felt as though every cell in my body had instantly ignited into one molten mass of indescribable sensation!

To say that I had never had an orgasm like this before would be an understatement! In that magical moment I felt as though I had left my body and was spiralling uncontrollably down a long black tunnel, I had stopped breathing and every muscle in my body was contracting of it's own volition, coiling me inexorably up like a spring!

Suddenly all the power that had gathered and concentrated into the very core of my being was released! The breath exploded from my lungs, my head reared back again and I screamed out a low tearing sound like a wounded animal! My body convulsed with a strength I did not know I possessed, thrashing about wildly! The two men still unloading themselves inside me engulfed my small frame with their arms holding me down as my anal and vaginal muscles crushed onto their pumping cocks making them both groan aloud! They had fitted into me so tightly and were buried so deep that there was no way on earth they could remove themselves even if they wanted to. They were locked into my sexual vice and without my release they would stay there forever!!! The three of us were transfixed in this triangle of orgasm for seemingly ages, at least until I loosened my crushing grip on their cocks slightly and allowed them to move once again. The two of them continued to fuck me, pushing in and out but at a much gentler pace as they drained the very last drops of their semen into me. Eventually, like a train coasting into a station we all stopped.

Exhausted beyond words I collapsed onto Dave's chest. I was breathing very heavily and still shaking violently as all my muscles began to relax. I gasped once as Kevin slowly pulled his penis from my rear and I could feel some of his come run down onto my pussy and on to Dave's balls. I straightened out and lay on Dave's chest, closing my legs to stop any more semen escaping and holding him inside. He rolled me onto my back and carried on gently thrusting his hips into me, working his cock in and out.

I think I was still in shock. I really had been pushed to the utter extremes of my sexual limit and my body felt exhilarated. I could feel the inside of my anus throbbing amongst the huge amount of come Kevin had planted into my butt. My eyes were closed and I just lay there quietly contented, while Dave finished using me.

"That was the most amazing fuck I have ever had!" He said. "And you are one fucking amazing woman!"

I would have kissed him but I did not think he would want to, as I still had the taste of someone else's seed in my mouth.