Sarah's Story Ch. 01: First Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an interlude, during which Sarah could hear footsteps, doors opening and closing, the flushing of the toilet and movement in the kitchen next door. She lay still, feeling empty and stretched. Her jaw ached and her pelvic muscles tremored. She thought she may briefly have dozed off, as when she felt her torso being lifted and opened her eyes, there was a full audience again, sucking on fresh beers. Dave held a glass to her lips and she drank water thirstily. When the glass was empty it was replaced by more scotch, which she downed in one. She felt Dave moving to sit behind her, his legs spread. Then Daniel and Hairy moved to each side, lifting her arms around their shoulders and hooking arms under her legs. Dave held his erect dick upright and Daniel and Hairy slowly lowered her onto it. Daniel had stretched out her anus but it still took Dave an effort to pop his helmet past her elastic sphincter. She held her breath as they lowered her further until she was fully impaled on his rod. She sat still, feeling it stretch her insides wide. Red and Ian were suddenly by her sides. They exchanged a nod and then simultaneously lowered their heads to her nipples.

The blond man knelt at the foot of the mattress, filming as Daniel and Hairy held her legs wide, spreading her labia with their fingers so it was clear that Dave's cock was in her back passage.

The sensations of the mouths on her tits were beginning to overwhelm her. The men squeezed the base of her breasts with their hands so they became swollen and engorged. They sucked, licked and chewed her nipples which lengthened and puffed up. All the while, Daniel and Hairy gyrated her lower body on Dave's erection. On the camera screen, the blond man could see her vaginal juices begin to froth from her pussy. Daniel and Hairy pushed their fingers into her cunt and spread her further for the camera. The suction on her tits increased, Dave's dick twitched in her rectum and Sarah knew she was approaching another orgasm. "I'm cumming!" she screamed. Mr Blond tossed the camera phone to Daniel and plunged his penis into her twat, feeling it pulse and clutch his length, pistoning into her depths. His excitement had been building as he watched her writhing under his friends' ministrations and he filled her cavity with thick seed, watching it spill from her as he pulled out. Ian and Red released her nipples from their mouths and shoved her forward onto her hands. Dave wriggled from under her, seized her hips and hammered into her rectum. He groaned bestially as he filled her bowels with his cum. He withdrew and was instantly replaced by Red, feeding his dick into her still-gaping anus.

She gasped in surprise and Ian took the opportunity to fill her mouth with his erection. He thrust in and out of her a few times before ceding to Hairy. Mr Blond was still limp but took his turn anyway. She showed little response so he wrenched her head back by her hair, saying, "Suck, whore," and she began to stimulate him with her tongue. The men circled around her watching her perform, stroking their cocks when they were not inside one of her holes.

"Bukkake?" asked Daniel and they laughed in agreement. Red manoeuvred her so he was kneeling and she knelt too, her legs either side of his, his penis deep in her arsehole. The other six surrounded her, taking turns to push their cocks into her mouth. "Ready?" Almost simultaneously they released their loads. Red fired his hot semen into her colon. The others painted her face, hair and tits with their jizz. It pooled in her open mouth and gummed her eyes together. Simon moved around her with the camera, giving a panoramic view of her used body. As Red withdrew from her anus, he moved in for a close up of the liquid oozing from the gaping hole.

She toppled forward onto the mattress, spent, drenched and leaking.

Later in the evening, still coated with cum, Sarah's limp body was bent over the balcony rail again as all the men took a final turn in her cunt. Her hole was slack and sloppy now and they were finding her less stimulating, but the passengers on the boats below were agog watching her passed from one man to another like a debauched rag doll.

Eventually, they carried her inside and put her in the shower, sluicing off the sticky residue of many orgasms. They lay her on the mattress and dressed her like a baby, keeping her bra and knickers as a trophy, and leaving her to sleep for an hour as they themselves dressed and departed.

When Dave roused her with more alcohol she mumbled groggily, "What time is it?"

"Just after midnight," he replied.

She sat bolt upright in panic. "The trains will have stopped!" she gasped.

"I've paid for a cab to take you home," Dave soothed. "It's on its way."

He supported her as she stiffly got to her feet and limped to the lift. When they reached the ground floor he spoke to the security guard. "There's a cab on the way to take her home to Kent," he explained. "I've paid the fare but she'll have to cover the tip - and yours - herself."

Sarah turned to him in confused horror. He slowly unbuttoned her shirt to expose her abused tits and pushed her to her knees in front of the grizzled security guard, who was unzipping his flies and gaping at her enormous hooters. "Bye, Sarah," Dave said and the lift doors closed behind him.

"Open wide, love," the security guard said, with a snicker, and pushed his cock between her bruised lips. Automatically, she began to suck. Covertly, he repositioned one of the security cameras to capture the scene. He moved her hands to his hairy backside and began to move his hips, fucking her tired face. She told herself that the harder she worked the sooner this would be over and used every trick she could to hasten his orgasm. Sure enough, it didn't take long for him to tense and shoot his bitter semen into her hot mouth.

It had clearly been some time since he had cum: it was a vast load which overflowed her mouth and ran down her chin. She was wiping her face with the back of her hand as the cab arrived. The driver grinned and got out of the cab to open the passenger door for her. As she stumbled to the car, her shirt still open and goosebumps rising on her chest in the night breeze, the cab driver spoke quietly to the security guard. She heard the word "tip" and watched a smile spread across the cabbie's grey-stubbled face.

"Thornbury Heath, love?" he asked as he slammed the driver's side door and she nodded mutely.

They drove in silence and Sarah leaned her hot face against the cool glass of the window. She could see the driver casting lascivious glances at her bare breasts but lacked the energy to button her shirt. She slept, waking as the tires of the cab bumped over uneven ground. She looked around, confused, in the dark. "Where are we?"

"Farley Common," the cabbie replied. "Almost home. Time to collect my tip."

When he opened the car door, she all but fell out. He bent her forwards over the car bonnet, flipped her skirt up and, without preliminaries, roughly entered her sore pussy from behind. He sawed roughly in and out and she sobbed in pain and humiliation. A noise attracted her attention and she made out, in the darkness, several other cars parked nearby. The doors were opening. "It's a well-known local dogging spot," hissed the cabbie. "They'll all want a turn." He pinned Sarah down with his arms and continued to hammer into her before withdrawing to shoot cum over her open blouse. He hooked his arms through hers and lifted her body so her tits were exposed. One of the cars' headlights fired up, dazzling her, and there were murmurs of appreciation from unseen men.

She found herself pushed onto her back on the bare ground. A stranger straddled her, pushing her breasts together and sliding his penis between them for a titty fuck. Gravel dug painfully into her back and legs. The others surrounded them, urging him on, and she could hear the cabbie talking to the onlookers. The man on her chest ejaculated, spurting cum over her face, and rose. Another was spreading her legs ready to enter her and she braced herself for the agony when suddenly there was a squeal of tires and the waste ground was bathed in blue light. The gathered men scattered and she was being pulled to her feet.

The police officer whistled when he saw her boobs and called his colleague over for a look. "Bloody hell!" he exclaimed. "I'll tell you what, love. Give us a suck of those and a blow job each and we won't write you up for this." She suspected, from his tone, that this was not the first time they had extorted sexual favours from women in a difficult position. Idly, she registered that both wore wedding rings.

Sarah thought about explaining but it seemed too much effort. She lifted her breasts in her hands and fed them to the police officers. They sucked, kneaded and bit until they had had their fill and then she dropped obediently to her knees, ignoring the sharp stones wrecking her stockings. Each filmed the other being blown and cumming over her breasts.

When they helped her to her feet, Sarah saw that the cab had gone. She almost collapsed and they had to catch her. "Where do you live, love?" the older one asked. They dropped her on her garden path at about 3am. She stumbled to the front door and let herself in. Andy, as usual, was snoring in a drunken stupor. She crawled under the quilt next to him and fell asleep instantly.

12