Sarah's First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it horrendous?" she asked.

"No, no, not at all, it was gentle, tender, he kissed me as if he loved me," Sarah admitted.

"Oh you poor girl," Lady Caisterdale commiserated, "He was supposed to take your innocence no more," she paused as Sarah's eyes moistened, "But it will resolve itself this evening when you are alone with your beloved."

Sarah sobbed suddenly, "I suppose." she replied.

"But why the hurry to depart," Lady Caisterdale asked, "There is no carriage, the bed is soft and warm, shall you not stay?"

"I ought," Sarah pleaded.

"No stay here safe and warm," she suggested and she shouted, "John, John, come down here this instant."

"No!" she gasped, but John was upon them, struggling with his breeches as he ran.

"John," Lady Caisterdale insisted, "How dare you treat Sarah so ill, take her back to bed and ravish her."

"But my Lady!" Sarah protested.

"I treated her with the utmost consideration!" John insisted.

"You treated her like a whore, made love to her when you should have ravished her, so take her to bed this instant," Lady Caisterdale insisted.

"Yes mother," he agreed in confusion.

"Go!" she insisted.

Sarah held her head in her hands in confusion, "Please no," she pleaded

"If you do not wish it then I shall not," he agreed.

Lady Caisterdale sighed, "Indeed you shall," she insisted, "Now ravish and abuse the girl, do not seduce her, use the restraints, use her unwillingly!"

"If I must," he agreed

Sarah turned and turned again but there was no escape so she retraced her steps, the bed awaited, still lightly stained with red and she lay upon it.

Lady Caisterdale followed, "Use the restraint John," she insisted as she picked the mahogany restraint from the floor, "Bare yourself girl!"

Sarah cowered against the bedhead, her fingers shook as she removed her cloak and shift and she lay naked upon the counterpaine.

"Ravish her then," Lady Caisterdale insisted, "Restrain her and," she paused, "Oh, ah perhaps you cannot after all ravish her John."

"Why?" he asked.

"Look at her," Lady Caisterdale exclaimed," her teats are swollen, her womanhood glistens with desire, you Steward you have made her love you!"

"So what shall I do?" he asked.

"Use her like a whore while you may, good night!" she replied and slipped away.

Sarah went to protest but John was upon her, desire overcoming sense and with his breeches discarded now he joined her upon the bed.

"Please no," she said but he pulled her towards him, crushing her mounds against her chest and in a moment he felt her hands on his manhood guiding it unerringly into her warm moist slot.

He kissed her tenderly, "No you torment me!" she protested but her body craved his seed and she squirmed beneath him tormenting him in her turn.

He saw the heavens again, the angels sang and his seed pumped forth.

She was gone when he woke next morning, "John, you must get dressed, it is Mistress Havethorpe's wedding."

He had no desire what ever to attend. It troubled him that Sarah had succumbed so willingly, that his childhood friend whom he had never even though to kiss had proved such a wanton whore.

He dressed and took a late breakfast and joined Lord and Lady Caisterdale in their Carriage to arrive as was the custom a moment before the Wedding was to commence, barely a minute before the bride herself.

Countisbury awaited his bride, a steadfast staid individual, standing in a suit of black cut in a style not seen for twenty years which had in all probability formerly belonged to his father.

John sighed, why had he not sampled Sarah before, many times he had bidden her good day and departed for the town to sample a whore, where had he thought he might have sampled Sarah instead, finally he decided that after vthe marriage he would indeed seek Sarah out and Mr Countisbury should be cuckolded.

John barely registered the service, "Do you take this man for your lawful wedded husband?" Sarah's father the rev Haverthorpe asked.

"No," she said, "I cannot, I have a lover."

"Come child, that was the lord taking your innocence, it was nothing," the reverend insisted.

"Gone, your innocence gone!" Countisbury queried.

"Just the Lord of the Manor's perogative sir," the reverend insisted, "An elderly gentleman sir."

"It was John, the son," Sarah explained, "I cannot lie, it was ecstasy sir, I am undone, I cannot lie, I relished it, I cannot marry you any more than you can marry me."

"No!"Countisbury cried, "It cannot be, it is intolerable!" and he stood up from the altar rail.

"John?" the reverend demanded, "You consorted with John?"

"Yes father," she admitted.

"Intolerable, you sought to have me marry an impure wench, that is intolerable sir!" Countisbury insisted, "I do not wish you good day sir, I merely take my leave."

The reverend looked on in horror as Countisbury walked away, then he turned to Sarah and declared.

"You whore, you are no daughter of mine, get thee hence from the house of the lord!" the reverend cried, "Go!"

Sarah rushed away, her billowing white wedding gown rustling against the pews as she ran and she disappeared from view.

"You sir are a disgrace," Lord Caisterdale bellowed, "Attempting to marry your daughter to such an insufferable dullard."

"You sir are the disgrace with your evil practices, insisting on the Droit de Signeur indeed!" the reverend challenged.

"Me!" he protested, "I made no such demand, it was your choice sir!"

"How dare you," the reverend demanded, "My daughter is completely ruined, who will take her now, I cannot bear to see her, who will take her?"

"Oh shut up reverend," Lady Caisterdale insisted, "John will take her for now, she will make an admirable bed mate, why a girl more naturally inclined to whoredom I have seldom seen," she added, "Come Charles let us settle the child into her new position."

Sarah stood disconsolately outside the church as Lord and Lady Caisterdale stepped outside, "It seems you are to become my son's mistress Sarah," Lady Caisterdale explained.

"Mistress, a kept woman?" she demanded, "That makes me no better than a whore!"

"Oh my dear," Lady Caisterdale explained, "You will relish it I am sure, and why not, you have no other future, you are hardly fit to be a chambermaid, and we have no need of a governess so mistress it shall be, you shall have days to yourself but the nights shall be Johns."

"I was to be married, and a Vicar's wife but now I am to be a kept woman?" Sarah asked, "I should rather be a nun."

"Too late my dear," Lady Caisterdale suggested, "You relish carnality too much, why we could her you screaming in ecstasy, no you are far better suited to whoredom, and I think with John you have the best of it."

"Give us a lusty son and I'll let you marry the blighter," Lord Caisterdale added.

"Do I not have a say in this?" John asked.

"No!" came the reply from both parents as one.

Sarah had no other choices so with great reluctance she climbed into the carriage and they made haste to the Manor Hall. Sarah had naught but her wedding dress to wear and so she borrowed a servant's smock from Mrs Franklin the housekeeper while her things were got from the vicarage and in due course the family assembled in the sitting room.

"I shall drawn up a list of duties for you child," Lady Caisterdale announced quite suddenly.

"Duties?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, even a whore should know her place," Lady Caisterdale insisted, "You eat with John or the servants, each morning you help me dress and each evening undress and are available to serve Charles or John as required, is that acceptable?"

"No," John insisted, "I want Sarah for myself."

"Well you can't," Lady Caisterdale reminded him, "The reverend has disowned her and she is not twenty one yet."

"Then I shall marry her at common law!" John insisted.

"Hold on John, tis a big step!" his father insisted.

"No, my mind is made up," John insisted, "Call the parish meeting father, I wish to claim Sarah as my bride!"

"Directly," Lord Caisterdale agreed, "Tomorrow at Six!"

12