Sarah's First REAL Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a good 30 minutes of sucking Brian's dick Brian decided to make his move. He took his hand and hiked up my short skirt. I too wasn't wearing any underwear. "Mmm you have a nice ass too bitch, and a huge set of fucking titties, I knew the moment I saw you that you were a cocksucker." He smiled and turned his head to his friends "Yo Jabari, this bitch is fucking soaked, why don't you get over here and fuck here from behind while she sucks my dick.

I took my mouth off his cock for the first time in a half hour I looked over to Brian's group of friends. "Yes, Please let me get fucked, by all of you!"

Jabari came over to me laughing and pulling his dick out. "You'll get your chance to fuck us all bitch but I'm first, hear suck on this for a second since its all your good for. I leaned over Brian and Took Jabari's dick in my mouth; it wasn't as long as Brian's but it was still a good 9 inches and plenty thick.

After a minute of sucking on his cock he pulled it out. "Hold up bitch, I know you want to drink my nut, but I think I'd rather do it in your skanky pussy."

With that He started sliding his big black dick into my pussy. I could feel my pussy stretching just from him putting it in. I tried to let out a moan, but soon as I opened my mouth Brian pulled my head back onto his dick.

Jabari grabbed my waste and started fucking my pussy like crazy. I kept feeling like I needed to scream but it all got muffled out by Brian's huge dick in my mouth.

It wasn't too long before Jabari started screaming "Oh shit bitch I'm going to fucking nut in your pussy."

All I could do was keep slobbing Brian's Knob and get out an "MmmHmmm". With that

Jabari's body tensed up and he shouted out "Take it up your filthy pussy bitch uggh!" With that I could feel his hot sperm filling up my pussy. Oh my god I had missed the feeling of a fat dick stretching my pussy and filling me up. Jabari came for a good long time, and when he finally pulled out I could feel and his cum oozing out.

Just at that time finally after like 45 minutes Brian started to tense up "Oh my god you stupid bitch I'm gonna fucking blow in your stupid slutty mouth. Take this fucking load in your mouth bitch!" He grabbed me by the hair and yelled at the top of his longs "TAKE IT!" With that he unloaded a huge glob of cum into my mouth. I held the tip of his dick inside his mouth and kept on sucking. Another glob came, and another, and another. He came for what seemed like almost a minute. Every time a shot of come hit my tongue I swallow it down. It was a load most other girls would have never been able to swallow, but fortunately for me when it comes to swallowing big loads that happens to be my specialty. I kept on drinking Brian's huge load until his dick finally stopped spurting. I could feel all of his thick cum in my stomach, I felt like I had just chugged a whole gallon of milk. I held the last little bit in my mouth to savor it. I opened up and showed Brian the cum in my mouth. Brian laughed at me "You sure know how to suck cock, but what should I expect you a fucking stupid slutty white bitch."

I just smiled at him and showed him the come in my mouth again. "I bet you can't wait to go home and kiss your boyfriend with that cummy mouth of yours. But we're not done yet, we all need to have a chance to cum in your mouth hand pussy." I finally swallowed down the last gulp of Brian's nut after savoring it for awhile."

I looked to him "Sounds good to me, god you cum tastes so fucking good and it feels like it filled my stomach up too."

Brian started laughing "Yeah next time your bitch ass boyfriend is eating you out you can think of the big load I gave you in your throat and how Jabari just nutted all in your cunt."

I loved it. I smiled and looked to his friends "Well he's gonna have plenty of time to eat my pussy, after of course all of you have finished dumping your loads into my cunt."

Brian signaled for 3 more of his friends to come over. They introduced themselves as Tyrone, Winston, and Sam. Tyrone had about a 10' skinny dick, Winston's dick was REALLY fat and about 9 inches, and Sam had the biggest dick of the group looking to be about 12 inches.

Brian told me "Take off all your clothes bitch my boys need a good nut." I stood up and started to strip down, feeling a little of Jabari's cum starting to leak out of my pussy onto my thighs. Sammy laid down on the couch while Tyrone went and got some oil. Sammy told me to lay on him and I wasted no time sliding my pussy onto that monster dick. God the thing was even bigger then Jabari's and between the mix of Jabari's cum and my juicy pussy it was super slippery. Winston walked up to my face and shoved his fat cock into my mouth. As good as Brian's cum was I knew I was gonna need to drink a lot more before the day was done. Tyrone started pouring oil into my asshole and before long I felt him slide his dick up my ass. It had been a real long time since the last time I had a good ass fucking. My ass felt like it was on fire as Tyrone's long cock pushed his dick farther and farther in.

I could hear Tyrone "Yeah bitch never had anything like this in your ass before huh? Look at the bitch wincing!" I couldn't help but wince Between Sam's huge cock in my pussy stretching it to new depths, Winston's fat cock in my mouth chocking me, and Tyrone's long cock burning my asshole I was in a lot of pain. Brian walked over onto the couch looking at me taking a cock in my ass, pussy, and mouth at the same time. "Now you see, I told you this bitch would do anything for some cock." He looked at me "I'm not done with you yet either I am gonna fucking destroy your pussy little white girl, these guys are just warming you up. By the time we're done with you your boyfriend will be able to put his whole head into your stretched out pussy." The only thing I could do is response is take that cock up my ass and pussy and moan around Winston's cock in my mouth. I was in total ecstasy.

Sam started to pick up the pace fucking my pussy, and I tried my best to keep hopping up and down on his dick, but Tyrone quickened his pace as well in my ass and the feeling was too much. Winston's cock slopped out of my mouth leaving huge strands of saliva across my face and I started creaming at the top of my lungs. Winston backed off for the moment just jerking on his fat dick. I felt my pussy start contracting around Sam's huge cock. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my pussy all the way down his dick. "Yeah baby milk that dick, go ahead bitch cum all over my big dick." Between my intense pussy contractions around Sam's dick, and Tyrone's long cock sliding in and out of my ass I felt like I was going to faint.

I heard Tyrone grunting from behind me and he quickly pulled his cock out of my ass and ran over to my face. "Open your mouth slut, now!" He snarled at me. I opened my mouth up but it didn't stop him by grabbing me up by the hair and pulling my mouth onto his cock. His cock tasted horrible after being up my ass, but with Sam still pounding into my pussy I could care less. Tyrone tightened his grip on my hair and started to blow his steamy load into my mouth. "Oh god baby, take my load, you know you need it." His first strand of cum came out as thick clump. It was so thick I almost couldn't swallow it down. When the second clump came out my cheeks started bulging so I again worked my swallowing magic and was able to quickly put down a mouthful of hot clumpy semen. Soon as I got it down, Tyrone pulled it out of my mouth and started to let it drain onto my face. The next shot got me in the eye and down my cheek, and the following ones went across my forehead into my hair.

Sam quickly shoved me off him and hopped up off the couch. He angrily yelled at Tyrone "Woah what the fuck man, you trying to have nut dripping down onto me?!"

Tyrone had a big smile on his face looking at my face and hair covered in cum "Not my fault man, bitch couldn't keep my dick in her mouth."

I sat up in the couch and quickly shot back "If there's anything I can do its keep a dick in my mouth!"

Winston stopped jerking on his dick and walked over to me, his dick just inches from my face "Well you sure couldn't keep mine in your mouth!" I felt challenged, and I wasn't going to take that kind of lip from anyone. I quickly leaned forward and took his whole fat dick back into my mouth. A held onto the base with my small hands and bobbed my head back and forth as quickly as possible moaning and slobbering all up and down his dick. Winston looked down at me and I just continued my ravenous pace. I knew he wouldn't be able to last long and not surprisingly he didn't. He pulled his dick out "Jerk it onto your face!" I tilted my head back a little and let my tongue dart quickly back and forth on the underside of his dick while stroking it.

I could hear Sam in the background "Hah look at that bitch's big ol' titties bounce!" I could feel them shaking and the feeling of watch made me even more excited.

I could hear Winston moaning "Oh fuck yes, I'm gonna paint your face a new shade of white." I could feel Tyrone's cum had dried a little especially in my hair, but soon as the thought crossed my mind Winston's fat cock started to explode in my face. I squinted my eyes closed, but I felt quick shooting skinny lines of cum shooting all over my eyelids, nose, cheeks, and mouth. All that I could hear all of the guys cheering Winston on.

I tried to wipe the cum from my eyes a little before I opened them, but as soon as I opened them Winston had backed away to the rest of the guys and I saw Sam coming at me quickly "Time to finish up slut."

He pushed me back so I was leaning back on the couch and pulled my legs apart. Before I knew what was happened I felt him plow that big dick of his back into my sore stretched out cunt. Sam was going at it like a man on a mission this time he was here to seriously fuck up my pussy. He pas pounding in and out of me like he was trying to he trying to put his dick straight through me. I couldn't help screaming and shouting and I could here Sam snarling like some kind of animal. I looked behind Sam and saw another one of Brian's friend's walking over to me jerking his dick.

Brian who had been sitting over at the table ever since nutting in my mouth called over to him "Yo Steve, what you think your doing?"

Steve called back "I've seen enough I gotta bust a nut on this broad."

I looked and Saw Steve position his dick right at my already cummy face. Sam kept up his incredible pace and I felt another orgasm coming on. I felt my pussy start to lose control once more as Sam's massive dick continued to stretch my pussy beyond repair.

He looked me straight in the eyes "Keep milking my dick bitch I am gonna fill you up with a fresh load in your cunt."

I urged him on "Do it big daddy, fill my white cunt up with your big fat load, I want it, I NEED IT!"

With that Sam couldn't take anymore he started growling and pushed his dick deep inside of me. I could feel huge gushes of cum filling my pussy up. I just kept cumming and cumming into my freshly stretched pussy. As sore as my pussy was if almost felt good all the liquid filling my cunt up. Just then I heard Steve starting to groan as he let loose another load onto my face. His cum came out much thicker then Winston's had and I could feel it clinging onto my cheeks and lips and his continued busting all over my face.

At that time I heard the door to the beach house open and I heard a voice I wasn't expecting. "Hey Brian we came as quickly as we could, sorry there was some pretty long lines." I knew that voice it was Ashley. But if Ashley was there that meant that she must of brought Allen. She wouldn't have! Brian wouldn't have! How could they have? As Sam pulled out of my freshly filled pussy and Steve backed away from putting a fresh coat of thick cum on my face I saw none other then Ashley And Allen standing in the door. My eyes met Allen's I didn't know what to say. I could see he was mortified at what he saw. Fortunately Brian made sure I didn't have to say anything.

Brian came over to Allen "I hope you don't mind we borrowed your girlfriend for the day. We aren't finished yet really; I just thought you might want to help out for a little while since I know you are quite the pussy eater. See this poor girl has been taking big dick in her pussy all day and I am sure it has got to be hurting her. Since eating pussy is a white guy's job I figured Ashley wouldn't mind bringing you guys over. Allen continued to just stand there frozen in terror.

Ashley walked over to Jabari "Hey boy I heard you already fucked Sarah but I was hoping you could help me out too."

Jabari hopped up from the table "Sure thing, I always got time to fuck a white bitch with a big fat ass like you. Why don't we go out on the porch so we can fuck in the sun?"

Sam walked over to the two of them "I think I'll join you guys it stinks like slut in here I need some fresh air." Ashley smiled and took both guys by the arms and walked out to the porch with them.

Allen, after standing motionless since he set foot in the door, turned finally like he was ready to walk out. Brian quickly grabbed him by the shoulder and flung him to the floor. Brian looked down at him "I said I was going to need you to eat out your girlfriend, I'm not Sammy and I'm not putting my dick into a cum filled pussy. She's your girlfriend, why don't you go over there and give her a kiss?" Allen slowly started to crawl over to the couch. He pulled himself onto the couch next to me. He looked at me seeming unsure what to do.

Brian yelled at him "I said why don't you give her a kiss she is your girlfriend right? Wouldn't you do anything for her?" Allen leaned forward to kiss me on the mouth. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a big kiss. I could feel all the cum on my face rubbing into his and I swirled my tongue around his mouth making sure he got a big taste of my cummy mouth. Allen pulled back and started to gag.

Brian ran over to him and pushed him off the couch onto the floor. "I hope you enjoyed the kiss because that's the last time you ever get to kiss her mouth. Now do what your here for and eat that pussy." Allen crawled between my legs and looked me in the eyes. He had a very hurt and very sad look on his face. I started to feel bad about the whole thing; I mean he hadn't really ever done anything to deserve this. But just as I was starting to weaken Brian again took control.

He walked behind Allen and kicked his head into my pussy. Brian then looked up at me "You hold his head in there and you don't let him out till you think he has gotten every drop of that cum out. Darrell why don't you come over here and stuff another dick in this cocksucker's mouth." I grabbed Allen's head with both hands and pulled him tight to my pussy. Then I looked at Brian's friend Darrell. Darrell was the biggest of the guys here. He easily could have been almost 300 lbs. He was a little fat but overall he looked really strong. His dick looked very comparable to Sam's.

He positioned himself by my face and told me "Come on cocksucker, do what you do best." With that I happily took another huge dick into my mouth. Allen's tongue felt so good inside my pussy. After all the fucking my pussy had gotten it felt like it had been through a blender, but Allen's long cool tongue was very soothing. I could feel him sucking the cum right out of my pussy which resulted in loud slurping sounds. I slid Darrell's cock out of my mouth and took one hand of Allen's head to jerk Darrell off.

With the hand still on Allen's head I pulled him in closely and started talking down to him "Mmmm eat that cum out of my pussy baby, show me what a good pussy you are. Every pussy loves to have cum in it. Go ahead lap up the cum of a REAL man!" With that I started rocking my hips back and forth grinding my pussy against his face. I felt a huge glob of cum ooze out into Allen's mouth, he started to make gagging sounds but I just kept my hand strong against his head and kept grinding into his face.

I told Allen in my sweetest voice "Come on baby, be a good bitch and swallow all your cum." I looked at Allen and gave him a sweet smile.

I called over to Brian "Hey Brian I think he likes eating your boy's cum! Why don't you send me over the other 2 guys I think my pussy needs a refill."

Brian took a big drink from whatever alcohol bottle it was he was drinking from and looked to his boys "Yo Milkdud and Wendell you guy's have been waiting long enough, why don't you guys take your turn at the bitch." I stroked Darrell's cock rapidly as I saw two more black studs approaching me. I to this day have no idea what Milkdud's real name is, but he was kind of short and tubby, probably has something to do with his nickname I imagine, he also sported the smallest dick of the crew at 7 inches, which until today had been my largest so I couldn't be to disappointed. Wendell I recognized form our school as well. He and Brian were always hanging around and Wendell played all the same sports as Brian. He had a similar athletic build but wasn't as big of a person. He still seemed to be packing a pretty nice 10 inch dick that would be perfect in my pussy right about now.

I stopped grinding into Allen's face and pushed his head away. "Sorry Allen, I need a refill." Wendell slid his arms under me and picked me with seemingly great ease, forcing me to release my grip on Darrell's cock.

He then looked down at Allen. "Lay your head face up in the ass grove boy on the couch, and do it now." Wendell spoke so smoothly and chillingly it left me wondering what he would do if Allen didn't react quickly enough for him. Fortunately for Allen he quickly complied. Wendell then started to lay me back down putting my ass right on Allen's face. I quickly spit on my hand and started stroking Darrell again, and noticing Milkdud standing there on the other side of me I quickly spit in my other hand to stroke him as well.

Wendell gave Allen a kick in the side. "I put your bitch on your face so you could treat her right, don't just sit there fucking like her ass." I felt Allen's tongue starting to snake its way up my ass. I closed my eyes in a moment of pleasure, but I felt arms spread my legs apart and Wendell's huge cock get slammed into my cunt. Shocks of pain spread from my pussy and through my whole body. He caught me off guard and left me with nothing to do other then start screaming as loud as I could.

Wendell looked at Darrell and Milkdud "Somebody shut this bitch up; I'm trying to get some pussy." Darrell started groaning and pulled his dick from my hand. He started jerking it himself and violently twisted my head towards his dick. I was still screaming as Wendell kept up his rapid and vicious pace pounding in and out of me. My screaming though was interrupted as Darrell started spewing his creamy load into my mouth and throat causing me to choke. I gagged and started coughing and looked at Darrell's cock just as another stream of his creamy cum flew into my open eyes. I could feel the stinging in my eye almost immediately on top of that I was still hacking and coughing. Darrell finished off a few more blasts into my face and walked over to the other guys and took a big drink off the bottle of liquor.

I heard Brian start clapping "That's right bitch, that's how we do shit around here. Hope you like that nut in your eye!" Brian just kept on laughing. Determined to save face, I ignored the burn in my eye caught my breath and quickly shove the entire length of Mildud's cock in my mouth. I couldn't help whimpering as I felt Wendell shoving his hard dick deep inside of me. My excitement was elevated even more by the fact I could hear his balls slapping against Allen's chin I kept whimpering but it couldn't stop me from giving Milkdud a mind blowing blowjob. I was determined after what happened with Darrell; I felt I had to prove myself to Brian. Without any warning whatsoever I felt Mildud's cock start to contract in my mouth and before I knew what was happening I had another huge gush of cum in my mouth. Even for having the smallest cock of the group, Milkdud sure knew have to give a girl a mouthful. I let my cheeks bulge with cum determined to take the whole thing in my mouth without swallowing or dribbling. Soon enough Milkdud's orgasm subsided and he slid his shrinking dick out of my mouth. I opened up my mouth to Wendell to show him what I had giving him a slight smile.