Sarah's First REAL Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendell got a wide-eyed look "Shit Brian this girl took Milkdud's whole load in her mouth and she's still holding it there." Brian walked over to me and looked down. I opened my mouth again trying to smile as much as I could without letting any cum drop out.

Brian looked pleased and told me in a demanding voice "I want you to hold that in your mouth till my boy Wendell nuts in you. Soon as Wendell blows his load I want you to slide up Allen's face and feed it to him. Then I'll let you swallow. Don't let me down cocksucker."

Brian stayed where he was, seemingly observing me. Underneath of me I could feel Allen starting to squirm and move around. All this fucking had been making my ass pretty sweaty plus he has to deal with all of my weight on top of his face. The thought of that, these huge black studs fucking me, and the delicious wad of cum in my mouth put me over the edge. My pussy again started to contract wildly around Wendell's massive dick. The contractions were violent and my mind was completely gone. I was in so much pleasure at that moment my mind was blank and I was just off in my dream world.

I came back to reality to hear Wendell screaming "Oh god, take this you dirty slut!"

I felt his dick start spurting thick ropes of hot nut inside of my pussy. His spunk felt so hot inside my sore pussy, it actually felt it was burning against all the rips and tears put into my pussy by all this rough fucking. My pussy was nothing more then raw hamburger meat at this point and Wendell dumping his huge load into me just made it all sting and burn even more. And after getting cum in my eye I knew my eye had to be completely bloodshot by now. Still I kept moaning through my nose, savoring Milkdud's wad in my mouth, and letting him milk his cock into my beat up pussy. When Wendell finally finished dumping his load in me and slid his big black rod out of me, I quickly slid my ass off Allen's face and put my pussy over his mouth. I looked over at Brian one more time opening my mouth showing him all the cum, and finally swallowed the whole thing down in one giant gulp. Meanwhile I tried my best to squeeze all the cum Wendell just shot into me straight out of my pussy and into Allen's bitch mouth.

I was really getting into the moment and again started talking down to Allen "Mmm how do you like it baby? I hope you like it a lot because your going to be eating these guys cum from my pussy every day from here on out. And your going to love it the bitch that you are. I'm gonna tell all your friends about it at school, how much you loved eating black guys cum"

Brian decided to chime in "Well actually the reason we've been doing everything on this one couch is cuz we had a video camera set up on the counter taping you the entire time. So why even bother telling them everyone is gonna get a copy of this tape at school anyway." Brian and all his boys started laughing. Allen seemed pretty disturbed by what they were saying, but still managed to choke down the last little bit of cum from me. I started wondering if they really were taping me. If so maybe that meant people would see me and Brian together, god could I really be that lucky? I started hopping up and down on Allen's face "Make sure you get your tongue in there so that you get all of it. Mmm it felt so good having real men use me as their fuck toy while you were out spending money on me all day. And just think since Brian and his boys are going to be dumping their loads in me from now on that means you can drink all the cum you can ever dream of from my stretched out pussy." Apparently I finally pushed Allen too far as he forcefully slid me off his face and bolted for the door, he kicked the door open and ran out of the house.

I looked at the doorway as Brian and Wendell walked over to the door. Brian looked up and down the door hinges "Aww good well he didn't fuck the door up at least."

I walked over to Brian "I'm sorry, he is such a pussy sometimes." Brian looked back at me and smiled. "It's alright he's not your problem anymore, your with me now girl."

I couldn't believe what he was saying. Did that mean we are like actually together? Was I actually Brian's girl, lucky enough to spend all my days with that beautiful body and huge piece of meat between his legs? Finally I realized I hadn't said anything snapping back into reality a smiled back at Brian managing only to choke out the words "Thank you."

Brian looked up and down at me and walked over to a closet a few feet away. He pulled out a towel and through it to me. "Before you get too carried away go get cleaned up you look like shit. The bathroom is down the hall take a left." I guess it hadn't occurred to me I still had dried cum all over my face and hair as well as a bloodshot cummy eye. I went back over to the couch and picked up my skirt and tank top and wandered down the hall towards the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and started the shower water. Looking out the window I could see perfectly out on the porch. I saw Ashley bent over getting fucked from behind by Sam while sucking Jabari's dick, her big fat ass shaking all over the place. I guess they had been out there for awhile because not long after I looked out there I saw Jabari through his head back for a few moments while grasping onto her hair, undoubtedly dumping his cum in her throat. After releasing her hair she quickly spun around and took Sam's massive cock into her mouth and he too grabbed her by the hair for a few moments before sliding his dick back out of her mouth. Ashley looked up at him smiling and made a swallowing motion. Lucky bitch just got to drink two loads outside in the sun. I was proud of her though for someone who had always told me she hated sucking dick, she seems that not only has she changed her ways, but I noticed she swallowed without missing a drop. And that was no small task as I had found out earlier both of those guys came like a horse. I was proud of my little Ashley becoming a full grown cocksucker. But I had my own black stud to worry about. Remembering what I was in here to do I hopped into the shower and started to wash my hair, body, and face. I didn't want to be too long; I knew Brian would be out there waiting for me.

After finishing up I put some eye drops in at this point both eyes were starting to hurt but thankfully eye drops cleared it up pretty well. I slipped my skirt and tank top back on and for the most part I felt completely refreshed. My pussy still felt like it was on fire and over all at this point I was so physically exhausted I felt like I could just sleep on the bathroom floor. But I knew I had to make a good impression for Brian. While looking at myself in the mirror I realized I needed some make up and unfortunately I hadn't brought anything with me. Fortunately Ashley was here and I am sure she had some stuff in her purse. I walked out of the bathroom and emerged to Steve standing in the hallway with Ashley on her knee's sucking him off. I stepped back for a few minutes because I know I wouldn't want to be disturbed in this situation either.

I ended up having to wait for about 10 minutes but before long I head the unmistakable voice of Steve "Oh god you stupid fucking ho, look at you you fat assed bitch down on your knees, I am gonna shoot my big wad in your fat assed white girl mouth. Here it comes fucking drink it you fat ass white slut!" I heard Ashley whimpering a little and I took it upon myself to peek around the corner. I saw Ashley on her knees pumping Steve's cock wildly with her hand into her waiting mouth. She suddenly jerked her head back still whimpering and pumping, Steve holding a big handful of her hair grunting to her "That's right stupid white bitch, drink my nut, you know your fat ass needs it. You probably got that big old fat ass from drinking so much black cum you stupid slut." Ashley's hand finally started to slow in pumping action but she still continued to whimper. Her head jerked back from him cumming in her mouth, and he came for a pretty long time. Finally she started to laugh a little with her mouth closed, and looked up at Steve with a big closed mouth smile. With that she made a swallowing motion making a rather loud gulping sound. She smiled back up at Steve, opening her mouth to show him it was empty. She held his semi erect cock still in her hand and started licking the underside of it.

She licked her lips and looked up to Steve "Mmmm god Steve your cum was so thick, I love sucking your big black cock and swallowing your big thick loads." I couldn't believe her; she was talking like she was me!

Steve laughed at her and helped her up on to her feet "Trust me bitch I'm gonna be feeding your fat white girl ass plenty more cum."

Confident they were done for the moment I emerged completely from around the corner. "Hey Ashley!" I quickly ran up next to her. "Think I could borrow your make up real quick?"

She turned to me looking slightly confused before finally realized what I was saying. "Oh umm yeah sure, here take my purse." I took the purse from her and walked back into the bathroom quickly. Now I could do my makeup nice and pretty. I had to make sure I looked my best for Brian.

After getting myself all made up and I was sure I was ready I emerged from the bathroom once more. I walked around the corner to find that everyone sitting around the living room drinking. Ashley seemed to be in heaven as she was sitting on a loveseat next to Darrell bobbing her head up and down his dick gleefully. The rest of the guys were sitting around watching Rap videos and passing around their booze. The only one I didn't see was Brian and Jabari. I went into the kitchen looking for Brian where I did run into Jabari. "Hey Jabari you wouldn't happen to know where Brian is do you?"

Jabari turned to me and started eyeing me up and down. "Yeah he went upstairs; he has been up there for like a half hour. You know if you feel like you need some more dick I can always help you out!"

I giggled at Jabari "Of course I'll be holding you to that, for now I need to go see Brian, but trust me I'll be taking you up on that offer plenty."

I turned to walk out of the kitchen but Jabari caught me off guard with a swift smack to the ass. "Next time I'm gonna make you cry white girl."

I just smiled at Jabari and walked out of the kitchen. Ashley was sitting back in the loveseat now next to Darrell seemingly passed out. She had a thing strand of cum on the side of her mouth. Everybody except Wendell seemed to be passed out. Wendell just kept on drinking and watching his Rap.

I crept past the living room to the stairwell and walked up the stairs. At the top of the stairs there was a door with a crack in it, I quietly and slowly pushed the door open. Inside I found Brian laying on down on a weight bench listing some kind of bar with weights on it. He had sweat dripping off of his hard body; his muscles were tensed looking rock solid on his perfectly chiseled frame.

I started strutting over to him and remarked "Looking good there Brian."

Brian looked over at me and put his weight bar back on the rack. He quickly hopped up from the weight bench and stood up next to me. "Damn girl your looking good all that crust all off your face and hair. How you feelin?"

I started rubbing my hands on his hard chest admiring his tight muscles. "Well I feel a lot better, other then my pussy, its still a little soar."

That got him laughing until he grabbed me by the hand. "Come on girl I am gonna take you out. You've been stuck inside all day lets get you some air."

We walked back down the stairs and out the front door. Thankfully for the seclusion of being up on the hill it was pretty peacefully out front. After all the loud fucking and screaming it was nice to get outside and get some fresh air and some peace. That peacefulness was short lived though because Brian had other things on his mind. He walked me over to his Jeep and turned me to look at him. "You wanna be my bitch right?"

I felt myself turning slightly red but I hurriedly replied "Yes! I am willing to do ughhh.....anything it takes." I knew that my response must have sounded stupid. Fortunately for me Brian wasn't interested in me for my brain. He looked very intensely at me "Alright, you wanna be my girl, suck me off right here and now."

I felt a little flustered. "What if somebody you know drives by?"

He continued has intense glare "I don't care who sees what you wanna be my girl you'll suck my dick whenever I ask you, I don't need you giving me your advice, your too fucking stupid for that."

Not wanting to disappoint him I slid down to my knees right there next to his Jeep and pulled down his basketball shorts. His huge cock dangled there in front of my face. I thought back to when I had sucked his cock earlier and how it had felt like it stretched my throat out. Then remembering the tasty load of cum he had fed me I felt like I was ready to orgasm myself without having even been touched. I licked my hand and started stroking his cock for him. I gave him a sweet smile and licked on the head a little. He just gazed intensely down at me.

I wanted him to know I was his bitch. I looked up at him licking his cock and told him "I'm your bitch I want you to fill all my holes with your big cock. I want you to gag my throat and stretch my pussy out, I want you make my ass hurt for days. I want to be swallowing your cum at your every whim. I want the world to know I am your bitch."

Brian seemed to enjoy my comments and rewarded me by grabbing my ahead and impaling my throat with his now hard dick. "Take the fucking cock bitch; you sound so fucking dumb when you talk. That's the problem with you white bitches, always thinking your mouth is good for something other then sucking cock. I hope you know that I think you're a stupid cocksucking slut with the IQ of a pile of dog shit. I will allow you to be around me as long as you keep your mouth shut and around my big dick."

I loved the way he was talking to me. I held the base of his dick with one hand and slid the other up my skirt and started rubbing my clit. My pussy was a sloppy dripping stretched mess, but with that he was saying to me all I felt was the burn of lust and desire. Suddenly he pushed my head back up against his Jeep. I feel his body starting to tense up. He shouted to me "Lets see how you like this you stupid fucking white bitch." With that he started slamming his dick in and out of my throat, pounding my head up against his Jeep. I couldn't do anything other then keep friggin my clit and keep taking my dick in his mouth. He kept pounding my head as hard as he could into his car. I felt like my skull was going to crack, but at the same time I was extremely aroused by his aggressiveness. This is what it was like to be taken by a real man.

He kept pounding my head into the car all the while saying "Yeah take it like a good bitch. Good fucking bitch. Nothing like slamming a pretty white girls head into my car with my big dick. Look at you such a fucking stupid slut. You love this."

His words just further encouraged me to take the pain. His fat cock kept hitting the back of my throat making me feel like I was going to vomit. With one last just thrust he shoved the entire length of his 14 inch cock in my mouth and way down my throat. It felt like it was down in my stomach it was so far in.

I felt like I couldn't breath and I all I could do was listen to Brian tell me "Well if your so hungry for cock here you go, Hah stupid fucking white slut."

With that he pulled his entire cock out and took a step back. I fell forward onto the ground gagging and gasping for air. Brian just laughed at me. "Come on bitch if you wanna be my girl your gonna have to do better then that. Come on bitch stand up and bend over. I am gonna tear up that pussy of your for you."

I tried to recover as quickly as possible and stood up and leaned over the hood of his Jeep sticking my ass and pussy out for him. I caught my breath finally and told him "Stick your dick in me, Oh fucking god I need your big black dick in me, please stretch it out, make me cry, show me what a dumb bitch I am."

Brian walked towards me and grabbed me by the waste and shoved the entire length of his dick into me. My pussy instantly started sending shooting pains through my whole body.

I started trembling and calling out "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck".

I could heard Brain laughing behind me as he held onto my waste and slammed his dick in and out of me at and unbelievable rate. My mind started to cloud again and I lost comprehension of what was going on. I felt my pussy explode into orgasm but I couldn't think of a single thing. I was completely feeling. The pain was too great I felt my once pretty pussy being stretched and torn to new limits which it would never recover.

I whimpered out in sheer pain "God...Brian....it's.....oh my god...it's too big." Those words seemed to further his resolve as he started pounding into me seemingly intent on forever wrecking my pussy. All I could do was whimper as I felt tears starting to swell into my eyes. As he kept riding out my pussy I could no longer keep back the tears as they started to stream down my face. His dick just hurt so bad inside of me.

Brian heard me crying and laughed at me "Come on slut, don't be scared its just dick. It's your only purpose in life anyway. Take it you dumb bitch!"

I tried my hardest to try and continue taking his dick in and out of me. He was very unforgiving to my poor pussy, as he continued to fuck me like some kind of wild animal. Seconds seemed like minutes and all the pain continued to cloud my mind. Finally the pain started subsiding and it all seemed to transfer into the most unbelievable pleasure of my live. Given my second wind I started doing my best to back my self into Brian hard dick, trying my best to milk his huge cock with my now gaping pussy. I felt my pussy contracting wildly around his cock his orgasm, but I refused to let anything slow down as I took the orgasm in stride and kept on riding his dick.

After severely fucking the shit out of me for probably 45 minutes, he slid his big black rod out of me. "Get onto your fucking knees." He demanded. I turned around off the car and slid down onto me knees taking the head of Brian's huge man meat into my mouth once more. Brian grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head up and down his cock at his will. I could taste the delicious blend of his ball sweat and my pussy juice all over his dick. He was grunting like a wild animal and screamed at me "Fucking bitch, take my nut in your stupid fucking white mouth, go ahead bitch drink every fucking drop of it."

I whimpered at his words, when suddenly I felt an unmistakable surge in his dick. A giant wad blasted into my mouth. The single wad was so big it filled most of my mouth up. I wasted no time gulping it down and he wasted no time releasing more torrents of his hot cum into my mouth.

Brian tightened his grip in my hair as his next shots of cum blasted into my eager mouth. "Drink all of it you stupid white bitch, it's all your good for emptying my nutsack into your stupid slutty white mouth."

He barked at me. I moaned with my mouth around his cock as he still continued to spew hot cum into my mouth. His cum finally started to slow down with one more thick wad in my mouth. I gulped it down greedily and smiled up at him.

I licked my lips and told him "Thank you so very much. I need your dick and I need you blowing your nuts into my stupid white throat all the time. Your cum tasted so fucking good coming from your giant black dick. I love it."

He laughed a little and helped me to my feet. "Girl, you one fine ass white bitch. I think I'll be emptying my nuts into your mouth for a long time to come."