Sarah's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you looking for?" Sarah asked.

"My wallet. It has a condom in it."

"No." Sarah said.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Lets do this properly. We tested for STDs, remember?"

"What if you get pregnant?" I asked. She was right, before we started making out, we had tested ourselves for STDs.

"I just got done with my periods on Wednesday. It's unlikely. We'll get a pill in the morning."

"You sure?" "Please, just go back to what you were doing and don't ask any more stupid questions."

"OK." I didn't need to be asked twice.

I got back into bed and began to eat Sarah out again. I loved teasing her, and if nothing else, the teasing was getting her well lubricated.

Using my finger, I tested her insides. She was wet.

I got out from between her legs and kissed her.

"You ready?" I asked.

In the darkness, I saw Sarah nod and bite her lower lip.

I kissed her lips again, and inserted one knee in between her knees. Then, I followed it with another.

I put my hands on the side of her head and rubbed my cock along her cunt. Sarah gasped at the touch but I knew she wanted more.

I held my cock with one hand. Then, I rubbed it along her cunt very slowly until I found my opening.

I looked at Sarah. She nodded. I kissed her. Then, I pushed with my hips.

As I pushed, Sarah gasped. Being a virgin meant that she was not used to this.

I slowed down as Sarah pulled her legs up and put her hands around my neck.

I pushed again. I saw that she was uncomfortable, and even in a bit of pain as my cock head finally pushed into her.

Sarah breathed deeply, to relax.

"You OK?" I asked.

"A bit uncomfortable."

"You want me to keep going?"

"Yes please."

I didn't need to be asked again. I pushed again, encountering resistance from her body. While I slowly deflowered her, Sarah held her breath, and closed her eyes. Finally, she said, "Stop."

"What?" I asked.

"Let me stretch out a bit."

"OK," I said.

I kissed Sarah while she breathed deeply. Finally, seizing the right moment, I sank the rest of my cock into her.

Sarah gasped, feeling the entire length and breadth of my cock inside her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I nodded. She tried breathing hard.

I pulled out of her very slowly, and pushed back in. Sarah was not ready for what was happening. She opened her eyes and looked at me, showing a slight bit of panic.

Come to think of it, neither was I. Sarah wasn't my first virgin, one of my exes had been. However, Sarah was something different. Her pussy held me completely, with its warm, wet and delectable feel that I can't quite describe in words.

I moved again, gently pulling out and pushing back into her. Sarah moaned slowly, closing her eyes, and trying to enjoy the feel.

I began to thrust into her very slowly, letting her get used to the shaft inside her. Sarah opened her eyes and smiled at me sexily. I began to raise my tempo.

I moved in and out of her faster, eventually pulling out nearly all the way through, and pushing right back in. Sarah began to move her hips to my thrusts and seemed to get into it.

I began hammering into Sarah with no abandon. The noises she made let me know that she was close to an orgasm. I began to thrust harder and harder, now only in short thrusts, nearing my orgasm.

Sarah's legs closed behind me, helping me as I hammered my cock into her. She had her hands on my back, calling me in closer and closer, letting me know she was close to her orgasm.

She wasn't the only one. Being in the tightest pussy I had ever been in made me hornier and hornier, and I could feel my own orgasm approaching.

Sarah moaned out louder, her arm against the headboard to add to her thrusts. I knew she was close.

Sarah suddenly held my neck and shoulders and tried to rise on the bed, using me for support as the tornado of an orgasm racked through her. Her pussy suddenly contracted, making sure I was going to come, too.

As her orgasm subsided, I got in close and pushed in as much as I could go, and exploded deep into her, my come flooding her insides.

I came harder than I had ever, and I closed my eyes to savour it. The orgasm crashed over and over my body, and I finally collapsed on top of Sarah, in a sweaty heap. I slowly pulled my cock out of her and kissed her again as I rolled off her body. We didn't talk, she just moved up against me, laying her head down on my shoulder.

Finally, when we had caught our breaths, I lit a cigarette for myself. Taking it from me, she took a deep drag on it.

"That was..." I tried.

"Beyond words, something I should have done earlier," she cut in.

"But totally worth it," I tried again.

Sarah smiled and cuddled close to me.

Needless to say, Sarah and I went at it all night.

Heck, we took Monday off from work and did it all day long on Sunday and Monday, too.

A lot more has happened since then. But that is a story for another time.

12