Sarah's Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,527 Followers

"Removing my shorts won't help." Sarah purred as she opened her legs wider, "I've also chained you to my swimsuit."

"Chained to your swimsuit?" Amy replied, as she remembered how tightly that had enclosed Sarah's perfect body.

"But hey, I look forward to seeing you try and get me out of that without using your hands." Sarah giggled.

Amy looked more carefully inside the leg of Sarah's shorts and saw that Sarah had indeed also threaded the bike lock around the crotch of her one piece swimsuit. A steel cable now tightly locked her neck to both Sarah's shorts and her swimsuit. Unfortunately, Sarah was still wearing both.

"What better way to spend the afternoon." Sarah smiled, "With a cute bi-curious brunette chained between my thighs."

Amy ignored the 'bi-curious' comment, fearing that it was closer to the mark than she wanted to admit.

"If you give me the key to the belt, I might kiss you again." Amy offered, the event of yesterday still very vivid in her mind.

"A little frustrated already are you?" Sarah giggled as she gently swung her thighs open and closed, squeezing Amy's head in between.

Sarah was loving it. The cute brunette that she had chained to her crotch was now looking up at her with big aroused eyes that were partly covered by her long hair and was breathing deeply from her pointless struggles against Sarah's legs. And best of all, she had surrendered her freedom until tomorrow. That could be eighteen hours of pure heaven, depending on how far Amy would let her take it.

"I think I might time lock you?" Sarah announced as she picked up her phone. "Close my legs and not open them for say ten minutes."

Amy turned her head to look at her friend's thighs that rested either side of her head, only inches away. She knew that when they closed, her world would become very small. Apart from being Sarah's prisoner, she would hear nothing, see nothing, say nothing and smell only one thing. It would play tricks with her mind and drive her emotions wild. Amy tried one more time to pull free, but she and Sarah's shorts were inseparable. Amy knelt there helplessly, unable to believe quite how excited she felt.

"Let's go." Sarah purred and she gently squeezed her legs together and crossed her ankles to ensure she had the power to resist any attempted escape.

With her hands cuffed behind her back, Amy only had her mouth to use to explore. She wriggled so that her mouth was inside one of trouser legs of Sarah's short denim shorts and resting against the crotch of her swimsuit. It was still damp and smelt of chlorine from the pool. This is how far she'd gone yesterday, her lips massaging Sarah's clit through a thin layer of material. It was by far as intimate as Amy had ever been with a woman, but of course there was further she could go.

She wasn't sure how Sarah would react, but then that didn't really matter as Sarah had promised to keep her legs clasped around Amy's head for ten minutes. Therefore for the next nine minutes at least, she could do whatever she wanted in the deep confines of Sarah's crotch.

This was it, Amy slipped her tongue inside Sarah's tight Lycra swimsuit and as expected felt a jolt of surprise run through Sarah's body. As also expected, Sarah's legs remained clamped around her head.

Amy continued to explore with her tongue, finding and mapping her clit and vagina. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth to sample her first taste of a woman. She returned to work and used her own personal knowledge to quickly bring Sarah to orgasm well before the ten minutes were up. Sarah kept her promise though and didn't release her grip until the full ten minutes were up.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,527 Followers
12