Sarah's Fun

Story Info
She recounts a sexual adventure when you return.
5.2k words
3.96
40.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the bungalow, salty, sweaty; back from a long exhilarating run. It's hard to see, my sight hasn't yet adjusted from the bright sunshine outside, and the curtains, outlined in acid white illumination, are drawn. I had gone up the mountain that forms the spine of island, down into the bays along the far side of the island, and then back along the beaches, a solid if slow 14-16 miles. It was a good to get the cobwebs out after a full 36 hours of travel ending with our final arrival last night. When I had left, over two hours ago, you had mumbled something about being late for the tennis lesson you had booked when we checked in last night, before we both had crashed into a blissful horizontal sleep.

"Hey sleepy, time to get out of bed, paradise awaits"

From you "mmmmmmm, come here"

"Just a sec, I want to...." My eyes had started to adjust, the room was a mess, I stumble over your tennis clothes at the end of the bed.

"Come here you," more emphatically from your form in center of the rumpled bedclothes on the bed.

As I approach your leg hooks me and pulls me in. Forcefully you grab the back of my neck and give me a deep, rough kiss. "mmmmmm"

Your eyelids look heavy, half closed, and your cheeks and chest are flushed. Your kiss was salty, and just beyond the familiar smell of my sweat, there's something else....

My stomach does a little flip, and my mouth goes dry. "Sarah...?"

You answer by yanking at my running shorts, "Take these off, I need you in me". Obligingly, I take off my shirt. Pillows are scattered across the room. My cock springs out of my shorts, which fall to my ankles. I step out. I'm suddenly painfully, itchily hard. One hand firmly grasping my cock, you throw back the bed sheets with the other, rolling onto your back, spreading and raising your legs in fluid motion. Your eyes are still half-closed, you guide my cock into your pussy, biting your lower lip.

"Wow" inside you are hot and unbelievably slippery.

"mmmmmm, you just missed him"

"Him..?" I notice that there is a red mark on your neck and looking down, an angry purple bruise high up on your inner left thigh an inch from your pussy. I start to quicken my pace, squeezing juices out of your pussy, which glisteningly run down towards your ass.

"I was hoping you would come back earlier, mmmmm, I know you would have enjoyed the rude shock of it...."

"Tell me" rather hoarsely and more than a bit desperately. You feel indescribably good to fuck, slick and fun, I look down at where I am now slamming into you, your lips are swollen, juicy.

You grab me and pull me in for another deep rough kiss. You start to grind your hips, the way you do when you are on the runway to cumming. Your eyes are now closed and there is a little furrow across your brow... you are concentrating on it. You break away from our kiss, mouth open you start to groan, eyelids fluttering. This is too much for me, I feel a pleasant burn deep down in my balls. A few more strokes and I am joining you in your yelling. I cum stroke after stroke. I am transported and it seems like forever. I can feel the cum being pushed out of your pussy with each stroke, you are entirely and sloppily filled.

I let go of your ankles and roll to your side. We nuzzle into spoons, me outside. "Tell me"

"I made it to my tennis lesson." Reaching behind you find my cock, and wrap your hand around it. You start to grind your hips, slowly rhythmically. "It took me a only a minute to get out of here after you left, but I couldn't find all my stuff. In the rush to make our flight, I think I may have left things back home." My cock is not quite soft, not quite hard, you lift one leg, resting your foot on your knee and start to drag the tip of my cock back and forth across your very puffy, very wet pussy and further back until I am lodged in the warm crack of your ass; then you repeat. It feels good, a bit ticklish. I start to squeeze one of your nipples, you brush me away, "Too sore" .

"So tell me." Having cum, I am a bit less excited and a bit more jealous, but still enrapt.

"Well, I was late, and the instructor was a bit put off, as I was the only lesson of the morning. This place must be pretty empty. The courts were empty." You push me into your pussy, it is awesome, hot and dripping wet. You pause, pull me out and start to rub the head of my cock around your ass, circling your anus. "We volleyed a bit, and then he said he wanted to work on my serve..." You gently start pushing my cock into your ass, it feels great. "mmmmm, this is so much nicer than when you are so hard"

"Should I get some lotion?" I ask

"No, I think I'm ok" I look down, the globes of your ass are shiny, and with your hand you are inserting my cock into your ass; it's a great sight. I look across your shoulder to the far nightstand and see a bottle of tanning oil lying on its side, top open, lying in a small pool of oil.

"mmmm Sarah, this feels nice...so you were working on your serve?" I start to push in a bit further, and, unexpectedly you meet me by pushing back at the same time. My hips bottom out against your ass, I am fully inside you. "Wow, that feels great"

"mmmmm I'm liking this....well, I wore that white tennis skirt I borrowed from Karen..."

"The short one?"

"Yup...I threw on the skirt and a white athletic top, but my socks and underwear were nowhere to be found, so I decided to be a bit devilish and go without." I am getting harder and starting to develop a rhythm of long slow, full strokes. I smell tanning oil. "You feel fantastic Sarah, much looser, much more relaxed than the last time we tried this."

"mmmmm, I should," you respond rather cryptically, again biting your lower lip, as you push back against me.

"I'm afraid I gave the instructor a bit of a show; my skirt rode up a couple of times while we were volleying. I was going to be modest, and pull it down every time, but we were having some good volleys and I didn't want to have to stop to rearrange myself. Besides I thought it might be exciting to flirt a bit, there was no one else around... that's when he suggested we work on my serve... mmmmmmm" I reach around and start to roll your clit between my fingers, before inserting two into your pussy. They slip right in. My long slow strokes are getting a bit quicker and stronger, my balls slapping against your ass. My fingers inside can feel the strokes.

"Well he had me serve a couple of times, watching me from a few feet away. I knew that I was flashing him every time I reached high to serve. He knew I knew it too, because next he came up behind me to show me the proper serving posture....he said I had to work on my foot position. He held my racquet wrist high in the air, and reaching around, tried to guide my upper thigh into the correct form with his other hand.......mmmmm, Chris, I'm going to cum again" I work all four fingers into your sopping, sloppy pussy and start pumping in and out of your ass. You begin to let out a low earthy moan, "yessssssss." Your body starts to convulse, shaking my fingers free. I keep pumping in and out of your well lubricated, delightfully sensuous ass. I am enjoying the very visceral pleasure of bouncing off your bottom at the end of every stroke. Raising your arms over your head, and stretching like a cat, you murmur, "mmmmm.. .so sweet...so were was I....?"

"Half naked with the instructor fondling your thigh...."

Rather dreamily, you go on, "Oh yeah, for a moment I thought I might just run away. Despite your very cute encouragement, in the clear light of early morning and without a drop of alcohol, the idea of fooling around with a stranger does take more than a little courage....so there we are, rather awkwardly, I can feel his hard cock pressing against my bottom, and he starts to move his hand higher up my thigh..."

"The image is working for me...I'm going to come..."

You start furiously thrusting against me, and I bounce very pleasurably against your ass. Cumming long strong and true, my butt muscles clenched, I moan and bite the top of your shoulder. "mmmmm Chris that was really, really nice. I think I'm gonna need you inside me again. Lets clean up and then I want to be on top."

We both into stagger to the bathroom. Following you, I can see strings of cum arcing from your pussy and connecting to your glistening inner thighs; you look fantastic. When you bend forward over the sink to look in the mirror, I can see the pink and dark tan of your shaved, aroused and well-used pussy lips gapping open, covered in a shiny layer of cum. In the mirror, your nipples are hard and the areola are crinkled and dark brown. Your hair is a mess with that particular just well-fucked look, and looking closer, I see what looks like a strand of cum in your hair over your ear. I also notice another hickey, placed right where your leg evolves into your ass. I grab a soft white towel from over the toilet and wipe the cum off my cock.

You've notice the cum in your hair and start to remove some of it. "Leave it, it adds to the ambience. You look like you had a wild time." Your eyes follow me in the mirror as I come up to stand behind you. I place my hands on your hips, and, as you grind back against me, I can feel the sticky rivulets of cum on your legs as they touch mine. "You have no idea", you reply without breaking eye contact in the mirror. My stomach does another little flip.

"So, Mike, that's the tennis pro's name, is fondling me. His hard cock felt good pressed against me and no one was around, so I figured I'd make you proud and have some fun. I turned to face him, taking the hand that was holding my wrist and placing it on my naked bottom. I grabbed the back of his neck and gave him a long slow passionate kiss. He didn't need much encouragement, he was squeezing my bottom as we kissed, and in a moment had a finger inside me, which sent a noticeable shudder through me. 'You liked that' he said, in not a thoroughly nice way, but I had to admit that I did"

Your eyes in the mirror do not leave mine. The image and the grinding of your hips have started getting me hard, again. You lean forward, placing your elbows on the cool countertop around the sink and spread your legs slightly. Again ,I enter the indescribable deliciousness of your sloppy, well-fucked pussy. Without hesitation or resistance, I run my full length in and am bottomed out, my pubic hair tickling your ass. You let out a little gasp and then a "yessssss." We are staring into each others eyes.

"I was getting pretty excited, and I wasn't going to be left without having a story for you, so while he was figuring what to do next, I took him by the hand and led him back here. As soon as we were through the door he was on me. I pushed him back, pulled off my top, and got on all fours on the bed. I didn't even look back. I was sopping wet with excitement and felt very slutty, which was really quite enjoyable. I still had my shoes on, but my skirt was bunched around my midriff and my bottom was invitingly raised in the air." In the mirror our gazes are still locked, your half-lidded eyes expressing a matter-of-fact confidence in the telling of the story, which I am finding tremendously sexy. You are setting the pace of our fucking, and move back and forth with a lazy pace.

I croak, with a mouth dry with so much arousal "What happened next?"

"You're going to like this; Mike was hung like a donkey. Remember me telling you about that guy in college...same thing. When he started it took me a bit to get him all in, but I haven't felt that stretched in a while. I forgot how good it can be when you finally relax into it. I came a bunch of times." Your pace has increased, and your chest is flushed again. You reach out and start to twist your left nipple.

"That is going to be a good memory for you...."

"Uh huh, very good...he really was aggressive Chris....and I liked it. After I had cum a couple of times with him pounding me from behind, he flipped me over onto my back. I pulled my legs way back and let him have at it; it was a great release. I really enjoyed looking down and watching his big cock slide all the way into my pussy. At one point I must have held onto the headboard and something must have connected for him, because he got off me, grabbed one of the belts from the hotel robe behind you, came back, and tied up my hands to that thing on the headboard." In the mirror, I can see the little furrow developing on your brow again. Reluctantly you break our eye contact, your mouth opens in a little 'o', and you grasp the faucet with your free hand. Your knuckles are white. "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mmmmmmm" As you orgasm, I feel your pussy release its grab on my cock, your body relaxes. I continue to slide in and out of your pussy, making wet slurping noises with my passage.

"At first I tried to fight giving up that much control, you know being tied up. But the physicality of it was pretty exciting. I thought it would be a great, if somewhat clichéd image, to have you come back and find me tied to the bed wildly fucking another man. Mike went at me tied up like that for a while, I was in heaven, and cumming pretty much non-stop; the raunchiness of it all. After a while, he bent down to give me a kiss and I greedily sucked his tongue and tweaked his nipples. The nipples must have been his trigger, because he grimaced and started to come. I could feel his hot cum splashing inside and it felt great."

"Wow, that is fantastic....so he left just before I got back?" I am rock hard, and pounding deep into your squishy, sopping pussy.

A low moan, and then you are cumming again, the spasming of your pussy causing more juices to run down your legs. "No Chris, please don't be angry, I feel a bit guilty about this....you see, from the time I left for the tennis lesson, to the time was back here on all fours fucking this delightfully huge cock...it was less than half an hour...." You straighten up, turn around and give me a big long soft kiss. "I know this was your fantasy, but in the passion of it all, at some point it became mine, and I may have gotten carried away. Come back to bed with me" You take my hard shaft in your hand and lead me back to the bed.

I lay on my back, and you lower your dripping, swollen pussy onto my waiting, erect cock. You give a little shudder. Then you lie on top of me giving me full body hug and gently start to fuck me. "So Sarah, what happened...?", a note of jealous anxiety creeping into my unsteady voice.

"Well, I wasn't expecting what came next....there I was tied up, well fucked and having fun. Mike looked at me, kind of smirked, and said 'you really enjoyed that, didn't you?' I figured there was no use lying and so stretching against my bonds I said with a smile 'tremendously'. I figured I could have some fun playing with him a bit longer and perhaps surprise you on your return. As I started to untie the robe belt, he straddled my chest, firmly put a hand on my crossed wrists and grabbed the phone." Your sweaty body is slides over mine as I feel your butt muscles start to clench and you grind your swollen clit into my pubic bone. "Before I could get untied, Mike reached over, grabbed the phone, made a call. He said to the person who answered 'Mate, you need to get over here right now, trust me' and then gave our bungalow number..... ". Suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere a huge wave of orgasm washes over you. I am hanging on your every word.

As your breathing steadies and in a lower voice you continue, "Chris, I could have stopped it, I could have started yelling, I could have gotten untied, god knows it was loosened enough from all our motion on the bed....but I didn't...I said to myself that you would be delighted by my sexual adventurism, the same way it turned you on when I had tried to pick up two guys back in NYC... but really, I was tremendously sexually charged, I was dripping sweat, and cum and tied to a bed and being used and being spontaneous, and I wasn't sure I would get the chance again... I let Mike tighten the belt, I bit and kicked and rolled, but we both knew it was a show and I was looking forward to the next act." You start nibbling at my ear, and whisper huskily "So Chris are you excited? Does it turn you on? Do you like this, Do you like the idea of your wife being tied and fucked silly and roughly used? Did I do the right thing?"

I am rock hard inside you, you feel wonderful on top of me, there is a strange twinkle in your eye, I am dizzy with lust I am about to cum again and the best I can muster is a guttural "Uh huh"

"Well if you like that, it gets better.....my hands are tied and Mike has decided to start playing with me, his fingers are in me and he leans over to give me a rough kiss. Figuring to go full out I ask him to let me suck his cock. He's still flaccid, but I can barely stuff him in my mouth. As I am avidly licking the underside of his shaft, I see light flow into the room, and the outlines of more than one person enter the bungalow. I couldn't really see; Mike was blocking the way, but Chris, I have to tell you, that at that point, I was so in the moment all I wanted was more, more of everything. I felt like a sex goddess, and all I desired was to be worshipped. I was making some great slurping noises as I gave Mike a sloppy blowjob, and he was starting to get hard again, but he pulled away and says 'she's all yours boys.' I stopped sucking Mike's cock and saw two men, dressed like Mike, in their mid-twenties. One was tall, thin and had a deep all over tan. The other was shorter and stockier with a buzz cut. I think the tall one was named Jim. Jim and the other guy, I didn't catch his name, were starting to disrobe. I demanded to be untied, Mike laughed, though the other guys did pause. I told them all that they would have a much better time if I could be more enthusiastic. This worked. I started talking really dirty, begging to be fucked. I got on all fours, wiggled my bottom and begged for one of them to fill me. . I was so wanton, so aroused, Chris. Looking back over my shoulder, I could see the stocky guy was already hard and climbing on the bed behind me. His cock had a real curve to it. As soon as I was entered by that second strange cock, my pussy started to throb from deep, deep down and I started to cum, cum so hard I may have peed. I just totally lost it, I was thrashing around on the bed. I was reveling in the idea of me being a slut, if only for an hour. I was determined to do my whoreish best. I mooed like a cow, I moaned like a banshee. I pushed back and forth on the cock in me with furious abandon. Jim and Mike approached me from the front, both were hard. I told them how much I was looking forward to them cumming in my mouth as I started gobbling both their cocks with wanton abandon. If you think I was in my own lost world of orgasm when we had that ménage' a trois with you and Tom, you should have seen me, I was cumming constantly, sucking on two cocks, fucking another."

I have been rock hard and plowing into your wet pussy as you recount your brazen pleasure. You raise yourself up and start to ride me, pinching my nipples. "Yessss, Chris, give me more of your cum, you like this don't you, you like me full of come, being a slut, being with other men". Now its my turn to be guilty, " mmmmmmmm, yes you know I do...."

The idea of you being so delightfully and deliciously insatiable sends me over the top. I feel a buzz deep down in my balls, like a short circuit, but I have little left to shoot. I cum, but the release is almost painful "Oh my god, Sarah, ...". You continue to ride me with a slow cadence.

"Do you want to hear more?.....It does get a little hazy but, pretty soon, to my surprise, Jim started to get rigid and then came in big spurts. I caught and hungrily swallowed most of it; his cum was really sweet, really unlike any other guy I've tasted. As I was cleaning up Jim, Mike snaked his way beneath me. I straddled him, and welcomed what I correctly suspected was coming next. The buzz cut guy behind me pulled out of my pussy with an audible pop and I slid down on Mike's fat cock below me. Chris, just sliding down on that monster brought me to another mind-blowing orgasm. I was bucking around and didn't have long to get into a rhythm with Mike, when I felt the stocky guy pouring tanning oil onto my lower back and down the crack of my ass, which he then liberally smeared all over my bottom. He stuck one finger in my ass to lube me up, and I came again. Slowly and carefully he started to work that curved cock of his into my ass. The feeling was delicious. I'd always wanted to see what it would be like to be so full. Honestly, it was hard to tell exactly what was going on. All I knew was that it felt so, so good. Once we all found a common pace it was amazing, I felt so alive I thought I was going to explode. I tried to give Jim more head as he pinched my nipples, and was focused enough to get him hard again. I was the center of attention sandwiched between three groaning men and it felt delicious, waves after wave of orgasm washed over me. The guy pumping my ass, started slapping my bottom, causing me to yelp in a muffled way around Jim's cock. Mike liked that and started calling me a little slut. I was slick with sweat and cum and totally into all of it. I was crying with pleasure as those guys filled me. I just wanted it to go on and on. Chris, it was the best sex I have ever had".

12