Sarah's Games Ch. 06

Story Info
Denouement.
620 words
4.32
39.4k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa's house always smelled nice, subtle shades of lavender and now... spice?... floating over the hardwood and leather décor.

Sarah followed the delicious aroma to the kitchen where she found Melissa setting freshly baked spice muffins on the counter.

"Oh good; you're here. Wow, you look nice. Hey, I've got something I need to show you. Remember the dress that..."

Sarah had to cut her off, "Um, about that, actually, I've got something I need to show you first." She was fumbling with the manila envelope containing pictures of the dirtiest thing she had ever done – graphic evidence that she had completed Melissa's prescribed punishment.

Earlier that morning Sarah had called and flatly stated, "Well, I did it."

And Melissa had simply replied, "Excellent. Come over."

Upon being summoned to Melissa's house, she felt nervous and guilty and dirty all over again.

Sarah wanted to look her best for Melissa. So, after much debate, she pulled on her uncomfortable thong underwear (exactly the sort of thing Melissa might want her to wear), some nice slacks, a cashmere sweater and strappy sandals.

Essentially, the nicest outfit she owned, but nothing compared to Melissa's clothes, especially the priceless dress she had... ruined.

Sarah checked herself in the mirror a dozen times, turning and bending this way and that, continuously fussing with her hair, "I hope she approves."

Now in the kitchen Melissa was gawking at the glossy 8x10 prints. "Wow, NICE pictures...DAMN!" She was fanning herself with the envelope, "...um, did it hurt?"

"Yes! It fucking hurt!"

Melissa put her hand over her mouth and laughed – they both started laughing like crazy.

"Aw, you poor thing..." And then she remembered, "Oh yeah, I've got something for you. Come with me."

With a big smile on her face she grabbed Sarah's clammy hand and pulled her around the corner into the bedroom.

Melissa's dress – the dress in question you might say – was hanging from a hook covered in sheer plastic. It was beautiful: long, elegant, wrap around style, with intricate hand stitching reminiscent of a Japanese Kimono.

Sarah's stomach flipped. She felt so bad about the dress and now here it was being rubbed in her nose again. She stammered, "Uh, I..."

Melisssa saw her friend going pale in the doorway, "Oh, no, it's fine. I had it cleaned! No problem. Really. You can't even tell. Seriously, don't worry about it."

She pulled Sarah all the way into the room and closed the bedroom door behind her.

"What I wanted to show go is hanging back here...TA-DA!"

There, on the back of the door, was another dress: shorter, smaller, similar wrap around design with and intricate forest scene spreading up and around from the bottom. It was STUNNING.

Sarah was thinking, "Wow, this is gorgeous but she'll have to drop a few pounds to fit..." when Melissa's voice, as if coming from far far away, finally filtered into her dizzy head

"It's yours. I bought it for you. Try it on!"

"What?" Ohmigod. No way! "Why would you buy me something like THIS?"

"Well..." She was pushing on Sarah's lower back. Pushing her towards the door – she tapped her softly on the butt, "...because you've been such a good girl lately; you deserve it."

Sarah was still trying to understand, "What? I haven't done anything to deserve THIS?"

"I think the pictures in the kitchen say otherwise."

Sarah blushed and laughed at the joke, "Ha ha. But how could you know about the pictures if I just brought them over today?"

Melissa smirked condescendingly, "Sarah. Honey. I've known since the moment you walked into my store. Now be a good girl and put on your new dress."