Sarah's Initiation

Story Info
Erotic games led her to more than expected.
4.6k words
4.31
203.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been playing some rather erotic games with my husband Kevin. I loved to do sexy or slightly kinky things and it really turned me and my husband on when I would let other men catch a glimpse of my bare breasts as I leaned forward, or wearing a very short skirt, I would innocently open my legs when I saw some unsuspecting man looking over and allow him to see that I was not wearing any knickers.

One night, we took our game much further. Kevin inserted a short, thick and very powerful vibrator into my vagina. It was bulbous at the end and it stretched my pussy wide as he worked it in. He pushed it completely into me and the lips of my labia closed around it as he forced it fully home with his finger. Kevin had made sure it had new long life batteries loaded and had turned it on to full. The powerful vibrations worked their way throughout my entire body, although there was almost no noise as I had engulfed the buzzing sex toy utterly. I was feeling extremely horny and was really looking forward to the kinky and erotic night we had planned.

I stepped into a pair of black high-heeled shoes, and then reaching for my jacket I put it straight on over my naked and vibrating body. The jacket I chose was only about as long as a mini-dress and was fastened by a single button at the front. It covered my nakedness, but only just!

We drove to a pub in a nearby town and I squirmed in the passenger seat all the way there. I felt so turned on! My whole body was vibrating and as I walked into the pub I was feeling incredible!

The place was very busy but my husband managed to grab one of the high tables over in a corner of the bar as someone left and made me sit on one of the tall chairs. I somehow managed to get up on it and as I sat down I felt the vibrator impale itself deep into me sending a spasm of pleasure up my spine. I crossed my legs, which only made matters worse and shuddered with the sensation caused by the vibrator and the thought of what I was doing! I felt my eyes glaze over and I could not concentrate on anything but the intoxicating feeling of naughtiness. The pub was packed with people and I felt oh so wicked!

The bar Kevin chose was quite a distance from where we live but as I was about half way through my first drink I saw a man approaching. I recognised the guy as one of the rugby players who Kevin's team sometimes played against. He came straight up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist as he slapped Kevin on the back in greeting. He kept his arm around me as he conversed with my husband over the sound of the music but after about thirty seconds he turned and looked straight into my eyes. "Enjoying yourself Sarah?" he said with a raised eyebrow, a smile slowly crossing his face.

He must have felt me vibrating like crazy and although he did not say anything he kept his arm firmly around my waist as he continued to talk with my husband.

My entire body was tingling with a mixture of high sexual arousal caused by the vibrator and the excitement of the moment and as I warmed to my part I looked at Kevin who winked back at me. I could clearly see that he loved every minute of the whole situation. Every now and again the guy would wrap his arm tighter around me and give me a knowing smile. Feeling very horny indeed now I decided to give him a peek inside my jacket and let him see that I was wearing nothing underneath. I twisted to face him and he was forced to let go of my waist, so he placed his hand suggestively on my knee. As though listening intently to his conversation I lifted my elbow up onto the table causing my jacket to fall forward and allowing him to see both of my breasts, my nipples were as hard as bullets and he did not try to hide the fact that he was looking intently at them.

Kevin was still holding the conversation and the guy was forced to look up every now and again to answer or comment on something, so with my other hand I casually played with the button of my jacket until it 'accidentally' came undone. My jacket hung open revealing my total nakedness and I leaned towards him knowing he could see everything! Right down to the triangle of my pussy! All pretence at any conversation was gone now and Kevin stood grinning as the guy stood gawping at my body. I clasped my legs together trapping his hand between my knees, knowing full well that the vibrations from the powerful sex toy still inside me were travelling straight up his arm!

Oh God, it was so erotic sitting there letting this stranger stare openly at my naked body and him knowing full well that I had something buzzing inside me!

I was feeling so horny it was hard to control myself. I just wanted to be fucked! This tease had gone much further than anything I had done previously and I had to try and regain my composure before things got totally out of hand, so after a few minutes of letting him examine every curve of my body, I sat upright and releasing his hand from my knees, turned to face Kevin. I re-clasped the button as though not realising it had come undone and said to Kevin.

"We really must be going darling."

I could see the guy's brain working overtime and looking at me intently he quietly said.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

I felt a bit sorry for him really. I could see the large stiff bulge of his cock through his trousers and even though that was a part of my plan, I felt a bit guilty leaving him frustrated. I however, had to be fucked and quickly!

"I'm sorry, not tonight." I replied with a genuine trace of regret. "Maybe another time."

I could see he was crest-fallen but I had never been with anyone other than Kevin since the day we met and had to draw the line.

"You could you help me off of this stool though?" I smiled at him. "As you can imagine it's a bit awkward for me."

He laughed, and lifting my vibrating body down he held on to me and pressing his stiff cock against me he said.

"Thanks for the show Sarah. If you change your mind by the way, I'll be in here all night." He and Kevin exchanged a smile. "You're a lucky bastard." I heard him say as they shook hands.

"Yes I know. See you later John."

We did not take John's offer any further but it obviously turned us both on as we had frantic sex in the car park as soon as we got outside.

It was shortly after that night when laying in bed my husband asked if I would like to take the next step and actually have full sex with another man. Initially I said no as I thought it would be going too far and did not want to spoil our happy relationship, but Kevin kept reassuring me that everything would be alright and that we were too strong a couple to let a simple thing like me having sex with a guy come between us! I must admit that I was intrigued by the thought and Kevin was obviously keen for me to do it, so I somewhat cautiously decided to agree.

Once I had made the decision I began to look forward to the day it would happen. I had not had sex with anyone other than my husband since the day we met eight years ago and the thought of being penetrated by someone other than Kevin ignited feelings of… I don't know, I guess I felt like a teenager again, unsure, slightly nervous but wanting very much to go through with it!

The following Friday night we decided to put our plan into action. I wore a short black leather skirt with hold-up fishnet stockings, a red crossover top that tied in a loose knot at the back and black high-heeled shoes. I wore my hair up at the back and all in all I hoped that I looked sexy and not too much like a hooker. Although seeing as I was 'on offer' so to speak I wanted to give out the message that I was ready, willing and available.

I did not want to go out alone and so Kevin came with me. I felt a lot safer having him around and we were both turned on by the thought of him watching me getting picked up. If any of the men who spoke to me had seen us together at any time we had worked out a story that we were just casual work colleagues who had become separated from a larger party and that Kevin, my husband, was really nothing to do with me. As for myself, I was going to play the part of a poor little lost lamb that had mislaid all her friends.

We went to a nightclub and stood near the bar so that I could scan the place for someone who I liked the look of, and after a while Kevin wandered off to a different part of the club. It did not take long for men to start approaching me but the first few were not my 'cup of tea'. Eventually a guy whom I liked the look of came over and we started chatting.

He had an easy going nature, a fit body, and beautiful sexy eyes and seemed perfect for my wanton plans.

I knew Kevin would be close by watching and I was already feeling randy being chatted up by Stuart as he imparted his name. We spoke for an hour or so, mostly small talk, Stuart told me that he was single (which may or may not have been the truth) and that he shared a flat with two friends. I in turn let Stuart know that I had a partner but told him that he was working away tonight and that my house would be empty until tomorrow, making sure that he caught the inflection.

The night drew on and the slow music started, I knew that I almost had Stuart where I wanted him but after we had taken to the dance floor there was no doubt. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I responded, reaching my arms around his neck and pulling him close, his hands were exploring and he soon found out that I was wearing stockings as he pulled away from his kiss to give me a knowing smile.

Eventually the nightclub came to a close but my night had just begun!

I spoke very briefly to Kevin my husband while Stuart was retrieving his jacket from the cloakroom, and asked him again if he was really sure about me going through with this. He said he was having the time of his life watching me with Stuart and wanted more than anything for me to go the distance! He told me to relax and enjoy myself and assured me that everything was fine. With that he slipped out of the club and left me to my fate.

Outside Stuart hailed a taxi and on the forty-minute journey back to my house he was all over me, I was also feeling very horny indeed and somewhat pleased that the night so far had been a complete success. Just one more and I must say the biggest hurdle was left to cross, although right at that moment the hurdle seemed very small indeed!

We eventually got home I began to get the 'teenager nerves' back and cooled the situation slightly by making a cup of coffee, we spoke for a while but were soon kissing again and Stuart was getting more adventurous. I spoke firmly to myself and repeated that this was what I had planned for, so I let myself 'go with the flow' and taking Stuart by the hand, led him upstairs to the bedroom.

As soon as we set foot in the bedroom Stuart lifted me up and placed me gently on the bed, he then proceeded to undress himself slowly.

As I guessed he had a great body and was not in the slightest conscious about standing in front of me naked. He was very aroused and as my eyes fell on his already hard penis I felt my body began to tingle and my loins started to throb with anticipation. The next thing I knew he was kneeling over me, he was too wound up for any foreplay and to be honest so was I. He turned me onto my stomach, removed the thong I was wearing and lifted me into the 'doggy' position. I was never more ready for anything in my life! My stomach was churning with desire and I wanted him inside me, NOW!

Fortunately I didn't have to wait long; I felt his probing fingers find my opening followed quickly by the tip of his rock hard cock. I was so wet by now that he had no trouble and no hesitation in ramming it into me as far and hard as he could, I gasped with shock and pleasure as he entered me and a throaty moan escaped my lips as he began to find his rhythm.

This was it, this was what I was after and it felt wonderful. It was naughty and exciting having this total stranger shagging me like a dog! He fucked me exactly the way I like it when I am feeling that randy, hard and fast! I am not generally that noisy a lover but I was so worked up that I grunted and moaned like never before as he pounded his shaft deep inside me. The first orgasm hit me almost as soon as he entered me and in a seemingly short time many more followed. I could feel his pressure building up as his speed increased, his strong hands around my waist pulling me into his groin harder and harder until finally with one mighty thrust he rammed his cock into me with tremendous force filling me with a mass of his hot sticky cum. The power of that moment was stupendous! We writhed and thrashed about the bed in a massive joint orgasm until eventually sated we calmed down slightly.

We lay side-by-side sweating and panting for breath. I was still fully dressed apart from the discarded thong and it took me a moment to recover as my loins continued to spasm with a most delightful sensation.

Stuart lay next to me glistening in the soft light of the bedside lamp and I ran my fingernails down his chest to his groin, which quickly brought him back to life.

I had done it!!! There was no going back now. For the first time since I met my husband I had had sex with another man, a total stranger! And it felt great!!

We spoke quietly for about twenty minutes while gently kissing and caressing each other and I must admit that I was expecting him to make his excuses and disappear off 'into the sunset'. But no, Stuart had other ideas.

He knelt over me again and this time started to slowly undress me. He started by sliding to the end of the bed and removing my high heeled shoes with one hand while continuing to caress my stockinged legs with the other, he then worked his way up and unzipped my leather skirt, sliding it out from under me, finally and very gently he removed my top and lowered me slowly back onto the bed. I was not wearing a bra and he obviously decided that he wanted to leave my stockings on.

He cupped my left breast in his hand and engulfed my erect nipple with his mouth, his tongue circling as he gently sucked on it. My body responded instantly sending a quiver straight to my groin. He worked on my body with wonderful finesse, sucking and stroking my most sensitive areas until I could take no more of the mini orgasms he was causing.

I decided that enough was enough! Stuart had wound me up so much that I just had to have him inside me again.

I rolled him onto his back and knelt between his legs, and then leaning forward I kissed his neck, my long hair falling across his face and chest. I started to kiss my way down his torso and he entangled his hands into my hair urging me gently but firmly down to his waiting manhood.

Stuarts penis was still only semi-hard when I took it in my hand which was not surprising considering the fact that I had hardly given him any time to recover from our first frantic session. I closed in on his cock and gave it a cursory study, comparing it with my husbands, for no other reason than the fact that I had not held anyone else's cock in my hand, let alone be about to put it in my mouth and suck on it since I was in my teens!

The thought of that excited me intensely as my mouth closed over the end of his penis and I set to work.

I loved it, I could still taste my own cum mixed with his from our earlier session and I licked every inch of his shaft and balls, savouring the taste in my mouth as his cock expanded once more, very quickly returning to its rock hard state and beginning to throb as I sucked harder.

As much as I would have enjoyed taking him all the way like this and sucking his balls dry, I'm afraid I still had other needs, so somewhat reluctantly I lifted my head letting his delightful penis slip from my mouth.

He smiled at me and I leaned forward to kiss him, as I did so I straddled him, then reaching my hand down between my legs took hold of his shaft.

I straightened, lifting myself up onto my knees as I guided his penis once again towards my hungry and waiting pussy. His cock was harder than ever and I used it to rub up and down my clitoris teasing myself with it before running it gently down my labia. I located the tip of his swollen glans into my extremely wet opening and very slowly lowered myself onto him.

In an instant Stuart's hands were back on my waist and he held me down, pinned onto him for a second or two. An animal like sound escaped my lips as my back arched and I came almost immediately. I had not realised how much my mind had shut down and my body had taken over! I was totally out of control and the slightest touch seemed to throw me into another orgasm. I tried to concentrate, to pull myself together but without much success.

To give Stuart his due he kept amazing self control as I worked my way up and down his thick shaft stopping every now and then when another shuddering orgasm hit me.

His hands were working their magic, one stroking my stockinged legs as the other teased my very sensitive nipples.

As Stuart had 'unloaded' into me earlier he was able to keep going for what seemed like hours! I screamed, I groaned, I swore, I was drenched in sweat and I was totally immersed in Stuart's body!

Even though I was on top, Stuart set the pace, sometimes faster, sometimes slower. He would even stop me completely now and then as I squirmed impaled on his iron hard and throbbing cock.

I was now getting towards the end of my energy reserves and pleaded with Stuart.

"Please, please, please come inside me!"

I begged him to let go and fill me to overflowing with his cum, I wanted this man to explode inside me, I wanted him to have the biggest orgasm of his life!!!

My appeal was finally accepted. Stuart pulled me forward onto his chest, wrapping his arms around me and pinning my own to my side, he rolled me onto my back and while still inside me he forced my legs together. This action made his cock feel huge and I wondered how on earth I was going to take it!

I was completely locked in his embrace and the feeling was immense! I was totally unable to move as this powerful man rammed his now massive cock into me time and time again!

There was nothing I could do, my mind was in an intoxicating whirl, it felt like I was being forced against my will to submit to him as he held me helpless in his vice-like embrace, and all my screams for mercy would be to no avail. I was his slave and I had to let him fuck me completely and utterly, submitting myself to him absolutely until his lust was eventually satisfied!

I was having one almost constant pulsating orgasm now, my head swam and my screams had turned into a long low groan.

When Stuart finally came it was all I had hoped for! He rammed himself into me so hard that I thought he was going to crush my pelvis! I could feel oceans of his cum pumping into me, which triggered off a chain reaction, causing the orgasm I was already having to reach its own crescendo!

He squeezed the air out of my lungs, his head arched back and he howled with the force of his sexual climax.

I still unable to move was also in the throws of ecstasy; every muscle in my body was locked in spasm as I let everything go for the final time.

As one our orgasm's wracked both our bodies and time stood still for a few glorious seconds as we entwined in an agony of rapture!!!

Stuart loosened his grip on my arms and I wrapped them around his neck, pulling him forward to kiss him fully on the lips. He was still fucking me although his pace had slowed and we gradually let the aftershocks of our joint orgasm subside.

Eventually exhausted he collapsed on top of me, once again squeezing the air from my lungs, then while still locked in our sexual embrace he rolled us both over.

I was lying on his chest exhausted and content as he gently stroked my back, deliriously happy with the way things had worked out. But now for the first time and with Stuart's penis still slowly softening inside me I thought of my husband.

12